10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Baexem Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Baexem Limburg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Baexem Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baexem Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baexem Limburg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Baexem Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Baexem Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Baexem Limburg:
De Oude Smidse
This hotel is situated on the edge of Baexem within a 15-minute drive of both Roermond and Weert. De Oude Smidse features a restaurant with a terrace and free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at De Oude Smidse have a cable TV and DVD player. The 4 rooms at this intimate bed and breakfast have shared bathroom facilities.Eindhoven is just over 30 minutes away by car. The German border is less than 10 miles from the hotel. The center of Maastricht, featuring sights including the Bonnefanten Museum, is a 40 minute drive away.Café Restaurant De Oude Smidse serves homey Dutch and international dishes in an informal setting. It features a bar area with a pool table and darts. Guests can enjoy High Tea in the afternoon.The hotel offers free private on-site parking and a packed lunch service is available.
- It is very quiet. Very relaxing and the restaurant downstairs is excelent
Clean, quiet, comfortable.
Quiet location in a small town. Rail crossing is nearby, but we didn’t hear it.
Free tea/coffee all time.
- Good bar and beer. Good breakfast. Very clean and peaceful. Beautiful city.
- The breakfast was good, and the meal I had in the restaurant (and beer selection) were also excellent.
- Good bar and restaurant, friendly staff, comfortable room – all at a great price.
Hoeve Heidonk is located in Horn, just 27 miles from Maastricht. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 31 miles from Hoeve Heidonk, and Valkenburg is 24 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 22 miles away.
- The staff were very accommodating and absolutely lovely. The breakfast was excellent!
- Very nice small “Hoeve” where everything goes as in the past. I and my family reeally liked the hospitality at this location and the environment. Nice place to come back.
- Very cosy and excellent service breakfast was extensive and even than you only have to ask for something more and it was arranged.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Common kitchen with tea and coffee provided. Friendly host.
- The combination of a large residence house and separate restaurant for breakfast works well. The residence rooms vary in style (we had 2 rooms), the available common rooms (sitting room and large kitchen) extend the possibilities to spend time in the residence. The breakfast is great and the host welcoming! The location is perfect for visiting Roermond, literally 5 min away.
Located in Grathem, 25 miles from Maastricht, Op Geneijgen features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 31 miles from Op Geneijgen, and Valkenburg is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 20 miles from the property.
First of All Corné and Hay were really great hosts, it was a really short 1 night stay and we regretted not being able to stay longer.
Like all other reviews, we were really surprised by the size of the bedroom and to top it we had our own living room to relax and enjoy dinner/breakfast.
So if you want to stay here, we will list several things that are really nice for us:
– Hospitable owner
– Privacy (sound proof room).
– Spacious area.
– Quiet country area with really nice view
The room felt like an apartment, lots of space! Also Very nice interior!
The best of all was the bed, really big and comfortable!
- Breakfast is great as usual, good start of every single day we stayed at. The bed is very comfortable. Convenient parking facility. Very nice host.
- The accommodation looks amazing and is very well designed. It’s more like a studio than just a room. The owner is very friendly and made us feel very welcome. It’s an excellent place to stay for a chopping weekend (at the Roermond outlet) for example. We will definitely come back!
- The accommodation was brand new, very surprised by the size of the room, especially the separate living room. Also the host was very kind and no question was to much. Value for money!
- First of All Corné and Hay were really great hosts, it was a really short 1 night stay and we regretted not being able to stay longer.
B&B De Kleine Wijngaard
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, B&B De Kleine Wijngaard is located in Roggel. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a hairdresser’s, and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 31 miles from B&B De Kleine Wijngaard, and Valkenburg is 28 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 25 miles away.
- The Breakfast was very good, and the owners were very kind. the place was very nice and cozy with a beautiful landscape farm and very unique as well
- Very welcoming hosts, beautiful apartment, lovely breakfast. Really a home away from home. Make sure you try the homemade wine. Can definitely recommend staying here to anyone.
- Lovely place, amazing breakfast and adorable hosts ! Many thanks for everything !! We will definitely come back !
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. We got refreshment for free in the evening. Breakfast was absolutely delicious. Everything was great.
- Everything ist very Clean. Breakfast ist delicious and the people friendly
B & B Leudal
Located in Haelen in the region of Limburg, 28 miles from Maastricht, B & B Leudal features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 25 miles from B & B Leudal, and Eindhoven is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The owners have done their best to make the guests feel comfortable staying with them. We stayed in the luxe two persons room. This two floor room has EVERYTHING and more! The breakfast was so rich that we could only finish half! The owners offer a lot more than what you need, and super friendly.
- Close to Nunhems and it was mini service apartment
- Very welcoming staff, gave a lot of useful information and helped us get an additional discount at Roermond shopping outlet.
- Very nice room and staff! The bed is amazing and room is very big in this price! I really want to stay in the hotel again!
- Paula the Landlord is very friendly and supportive! The place is quiet, clean and well located
B&B ‘t Inj
Located in Horn, 27 miles from Maastricht, B&B ‘t Inj features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Aachen is 30 miles from B&B ‘t Inj, and Valkenburg is 24 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 22 miles away.
- Great room, wonderful bathroom and delicious breakfast !
- Very nice house in the countryside with extremely pleasant owners. Fantastic breakfast and bed! We loved our stay there.
Very nice people,
Rich and tasty breakfast.
Location very convenient for Roermond Outlets.
The owners can provide discount vouchers for the outlet
Once there visit the Panekookenbaker in Thorn for a dinner. Very authentic and tasty. It is about 20 min drive.
- Large rooms. Comfortable beds. Beautiful bathrooms. Friendly hosts.
- Very friendly staff, clean, amazing breakfast and very good room ( coffee machine, tv, shower gel )
Thorn B&B is located in Thorn, just 23 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Aachen is 29 miles from thorn B&B, and Valkenburg is 21 miles from the property. Maastricht Airport is 18 miles away.
- This B&B is an excellent place to stay. It’s very cosy and clean. Breakfast like at home and very friendly owners.
- The owners were helpful and accommodating, really friendly. Careful if you get in late, after 8 pm the options for food are very limited. Delivery of middle eastern takeout took care of it for us.
- We only stayed at the B&B Thorn 1 night. The owners were very friendly and attentive. The room we stayed in was nicely sized and very comfortable and clean. The Wi-Fi connection was also good. We had a wonderful breakfast the next day as well. There was a wide variety of food to choose from. (I also liked that the place is accessible for people who are a little less mobile.) I would definitely go back should we ever have the need to spend the night in Thorn again.
- Room is big and clean. Free parking. Breakfast is good.
easy to find
convenient supermarket nearby
feel comfort during the stay
nice clean room & bed & bathroom
Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn offers accommodations in Thorn. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 23 miles from Bed & Breakfast De Pegel Thorn, and Aachen is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A very friendly and homely place to stay. It was very clear that every effort had been made to make the place as nice a stay as possible. Will definitely stay again.
Breakfast was extra ordinary (orange juice, coffee, eggs, cheese, ham, marmelade, bread). More than you could actually eat. wonderful.
Soft drinks, water and beer avail with payment in a fridge in the main floor.
Nice little B&B just a short walk from Thorn center with the cathedral and some restaurants.
Nice US style atmosphere in the small cafe downstairs.
- Gastvriendelijkheid en ruim ontbijt erg gezellig cafe
- Sehr nette Leute, Tolles Frühstück,alles schön sauber.
- Alles netjes en top geregeld, heel gastvrijheid, en het ontbijt was zeer goed. Niks te kort gehad
B&B De Beverhoek
B&B De Beverhoek offers accommodations in Roggel.Each room comes with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Maastricht is 30 miles from B&B De Beverhoek, and Valkenburg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Maastricht Airport, 25 miles from B&B De Beverhoek.
- Excellent breakfast, quiet location, friendly hosts, accessible to nature walks and town.
- A great b n b situated in a very quiet area and close to restaurants n activities. The owners were wonderful. A great breakfast and excellent facilities
- The B&B is new, very nice. The owner was really friendly.
- Super ontvangst geweldige ontbijt en bedden liggen heerlijk
- Het ontvangst was heel plezierig en het ontbijt was keurig verzorgt
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kasteel Aldenghoor offers accommodations in Haelen, just 29 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Valkenburg is 26 miles from Kasteel Aldenghoor, and Eindhoven is 25 miles away. Maastricht Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- I really enjoy staing here. I’m allergic so for me they cooked special dishes))
- Friendly staff, nice room and it is fun to stay in a real castle. For me it was very convenience because it was close to business where I had to work
- A beautiful property in a great setting in a most beautiful, peaceful part of Limburg. Vera was a most gracious host and made us feel so welcome the whole time we were at the Kasteel. Close to but not too close to major shopping outlets in Roermond. Thank you Vera and Eva. Stella and Derek
- A dream location, although not in the castle itself, but in the building just next to it. Very quiet, excellent breakfast, friendly staff. Wifi works excellent and fast. Rather small desk for office work if you are on business trip, but a very good location for e.g. a biking weekend.
- the hotel is so amazing with huge garden, very quiet, the staff is very nice
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Baexem Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Baexem Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Baexem Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Baexem Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!