10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Baelen Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Baelen Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Baelen Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baelen Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baelen Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Baelen Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Baelen Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Baelen Liege Province:
La Ferme du Hélivy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Ferme du Hélivy offers accommodations in Jalhay, just 22 miles from Maastricht. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Aachen is 16 miles from La Ferme du Hélivy, and Valkenburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Very clean room, friendly staff and amazing food very good value for money.
- The staff was fantastic and so was the food, loved it.
Nice and cosy family run inn.
Good restaurant .. local seasonal specialities with affordable 3 or 4 course menu.
Hearty breakfast with croissant,yoghurt and beautiful fried egg with a slice of bacon … excellent grain coffee.
- Very clean comfortable room, great food and very friendly staff.
- The man running the inn and kitchen was really friendly and helpful! It is obvious he cares a lot about the property and it shows. We had a great stay! The bed was comfortable, breakfast tasty and the inn warm and inviting. I would recommend staying here for a quiet, relaxing getaway.
B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds offers accommodations in Hombourg, just 13 miles from Maastricht. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aachen is 7 miles from B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds, and Valkenburg is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from B&B Aux Deux Coins Ronds.
- My wife and I had a fantastic one-night stay at Aux Deux Coins Ronds. We wish we could have stayed longer. The B&B is in a converted barn and sits on an amazing property with great views of the surrounding countryside. Our room was comfortable and spacious with a view of the owner’s private garden. Breakfast was fantastic and featured a number of home-made items (jam, bread, eggs). There is free and fast wifi. The hosts, Han and Margriet, are very friendly.
- The room is very big, I like our attic room, very spacious as well as the comfort room. Books are available in our room, and we have everything that we need, the Wifi connection is very fast. Breakfast and the reception were very great. They served mostly homemade products which we really appreciate.
In short words…it is very nice!
to bad that I had to stay just over night, being on a journey!
Our hosts were very gracious and hospitable!
This B & B is tucked away in the beautiful Belgian countryside. It has a very quiet and relaxed atmosphere. The accommodations: Room: clean and spacious, Bed was comfortable, and the Breakfast: simply delicious!
- Extra informative over wandelingen en toffe suggesties om s’ avoids te gaan eten
Ruhe und Relaxen II
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Ruhe und Relaxen II offers accommodations in Raeren. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Maastricht is 23 miles from Ruhe und Relaxen II, and Aachen is 7 miles away. Liege Airport is 30 miles from the property.
We stayed overnight (two adults and eight year old), early December, on our way to visit Monschau Christmas market (great, small, rustic market).
Very spacious room, lovely decor. Suitable to stay with kids (extra sofa-bed, fridge, kettle, board and card games, TV, heating working very well).
Breakfast was a special experience, as we could choose what time we would like to have it, were served alone, food was delicious and plentiful!
Despite the place is quite remote (rural side road), it is easy to find it as there are road signs showing the way few miles in advance.
Lady owner is very professional, kind and helpful.
- Lovely kind lady runs the place. It’s like having an exclusive suite – a huge sitting room and bathroom all to oneself. Truely amazing breakfast – all home-made products.
- Lovely and quiet location and a fabulous breakfast.
- The attention to detail in the room was really lovely. All the towels were neatly rolled and everything was immaculate. The bedroom was light and large and the wooden floorboards made it cosy. Dog friendly! Owner also has a dog. Fantastic walks and views from the house – great for a dog owner. The breakfast was an absolute highlight. I would really recommend this to those who seek peace and something special.
- Very peaceful rural location. Spacious, comfortable room with great bathroom with a bath. Lots of little extras provided. Tea and coffee making facilities. Good, fast wifi.
- We stayed overnight (two adults and eight year old), early December, on our way to visit Monschau Christmas market (great, small, rustic market).
B&B Au Coq en Pate
One of our best sellers in Jalhay! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Au Coq en Pate is located in Jalhay in the region of Liege Province, just 25 miles from Maastricht.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Aachen is 18 miles from B&B Au Coq en Pate, and Valkenburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The host met us on arrival, and though there was a bit of a language barrier, she was very welcoming and helped us to find a good place to get some dinner.
As many other reviewers pointed out, breakfast was an impressive spread, filled with at least a dozen different flavors of homemade jam.
- The shower is good and there is no limit to the warm water. The location of the apartment is very convenient as it is central to all the good places you like to visit. The breakfast is good and all basics are there . The lady of the house does her best, despite the language barrier, what we appreciated.
Good breakfast with enough options to please even a difficult eater.
Great view from the room! Especially as it had snowed 🙂
Great plus is that you receive your own homekey, which means you can enter and leave the B&B as you please.
- Large appartment, well furnished, pleasant host, wonderful breakfast!
- We received a warm and friendly welcome from the lady who runs the B&B, and communication was not a problem because she spoke a mixture of French and English. The room was clean and nicely decorated, had a huge bed, tea and coffee making facilities and an abundance of towels. Cotton buds and cotton wool pads were also provided in the bathroom which was a nice touch, and there were even slippers for guests in the hallway. Breakfast was a very generous spread of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, pastries, homemade jams, yoghurts and many teas to choose from. There was also the option of a boiled egg. The B&B was located in beautiful countryside and was very quiet and peaceful. It is near Remouchamps which is well worth a visit for its fantastic caves, and also near to Spa. The hostess gave us walking routes and recommended places to eat. We only stayed for a couple of nights as a stopover but wished we had stayed longer to explore the area.
- The host met us on arrival, and though there was a bit of a language barrier, she was very welcoming and helped us to find a good place to get some dinner.
B&B Les Nénuphars
One of our best sellers in Sart-lez-Spa! Just outside the charming town of Spa, this small B&B offers 2 stylish, comfortable guest accommodations with their own entrance and a large private garden. Benefit from free Wi-Fi.Les Nénuphars offers rooms with extra large beds and luxurious bathrooms with a rain shower. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast buffet and taste fresh regional products.Enjoy hospitality and personal service in this homey residence in the heart of the Ardennes.
Gorgeous little B&B!!! What really made our stay was the owner Anja… She was excellent.
Awesome breakfast and plenty of it, very important when you have a mammoth apertite like mine…
- Breakfast was excellent and the bed super comfortable!
- Location next to the lake, very friendly owner, comfortable room
- Clean, great place and view, very friendly, good breakfast and comfortable bed!
My sister and I stayed in the studio for two nights. Leading up to our stay, Anja was always available and very accommodating when we changed our arrival time last minute.
The studio was modern, luxurious, and has floor-to-ceiling windows with gorgeous views of the spacious backyard, the lake, and the hills. Breakfast was exceptional.
The b&b is conveniently located and just a few minutes away on foot from a number of restaurants and hiking routes. When we got caught in a downpour at dinner, Anja called to ask if we needed a ride back to the b&b—we were very pleasantly surprised by such kindness, and it is clear that this b&b is run with love and care.
Highly recommended, would definitely stay again.
- Gorgeous little B&B!!! What really made our stay was the owner Anja… She was excellent.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Aux Cosmos is located in Olne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maastricht is 17 miles from Aux Cosmos, and Aachen is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very clean and tastefully furnished . Excellent breakfast and helpful host. Open in January.
Very clean and beautiful Hotel. The owner was very pleasant and courteous. The breakfast was excellent and the facilities were first class. Really good Wi-Fi.
We had a very pleasant stay.
- Wonderful staff! Very beautiful house. Breakfast was really good.
- Everything Perfect. The Lady that owns the place is makes everything so you can feel as if you were at home.
- Very warm host with a superb breakfast. Everything fresh. Absolutely a place worth to stay
Maison Bod ‘ Art
Featuring free WiFi, Maison Bod ‘ Art offers accommodations in Theux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Maastricht is 22 miles from Maison Bod ‘ Art, and Aachen is 21 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Really nice place for asure night, the host was really helpful and welcoming, we very much recommend it!
- Very friendly host. Beautiful decoration, clean house, free tea and coffee.
- Host is very friendly, beautiful cozy house, breakfast was nice (home made french toast for instance). Other than that location is nice but could be better when walking routes are directly from the property (so we drove to waling site most of the times, still no problem)
- The owner was very friendly and went above our expectations to make our stay as pleasant as possible. We encountered no issues with communication (although only in French), the rooms and facilities were clean, Wi-Fi was ok, the scenery was nice and the rooms were warm. We also appreciated the living room where we could drink a glass of wine and enjoy the rather extensive classical music collection they have there. Will definitely go back when we get the chance.
- Besides very nice and well priced rooms Maison Bod’Art B&B has got a cosy “living room” where you can relax, enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, beer or glass of wine.
B&B Repos et Repas
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Repos et Repas offers accommodations in Gemmenich. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Maastricht is 15 miles from B&B Repos et Repas, and Aachen is 4 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 25 miles away.
Very nice breakfast. comfortable and big bed & badroom.
Beautiful location, great starting point for hikes.
Theo was a friendly & open host
- We liked everthing during our stay. Theo (the host) is a fun person to talk to and provides very good tips about what to visit and enjoy in that region like restaurants anf where to go for good walks in nature. The B&b is very comfortable, cosy and in a very quiet place. Breakfast was great. Definitly recommend for any type of travelers.
- Everything was very clean and well organized. Breakfast was amazing, both in quality and quantity.
- It’s cleaner then hotels I stay in and the breakfast is the best I have ever had and the host is a great host with amazing dedication and experience
- Nogmaals bedankt voor de vriendelijke ontvangst,heerlijk ontbijt,rustige omgeving een echte aanrader voor wandelaars en mensen die van de rust willen genieten het was heerlijk vertoeven.Ook niet te vergeten de vriendelijkheid van MrTheo.
- Very nice breakfast. comfortable and big bed & badroom.
B&B La Raveline
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B La Raveline is located in Sart-lez-Spa in the region of Liege Province, just 26 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Aachen is 21 miles from B&B La Raveline, and Valkenburg is 25 miles away. Liege Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Owner of the property. Swimming Pool and garden area was nice. Breakfast was good. The surroundings of the property in the country side with great views.
- The accommodation is located not far from Spa city and from other beautiful places. The most impressive was the landscape which during the Christmas holidays looks like in the old ages. The property is amazing, well equipped and very clean. The owner was very pleasant and he did the best for us to fell welcomed. The breakfast was also a good thing for the morning.
- It is a beautiful house in a very quiet neighbourhood. Sabrina was very nice and welcoming.
- Friendly owner, excellent breakfast, personal service. Quiet location.
- Nous avons passé un week-end de Pâques fabuleux dans cette jolie villa moderne. La chambre et sa literie était confortable et dotée d’une belle salle de bains en pierre bleue avec douche et baignoire. L’accueil et le copieux petit déjeuner avec vue sur le jardin et la nature à perte de vue étaient le bonus. A refaire l’été pour profiter du jardin et de sa piscine.
B&B Ferme du Petit Breuil
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, B&B Ferme du Petit Breuil is located in Verviers in the region of Liege Province, just 20 miles from Maastricht.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Aachen is 17 miles from B&B Ferme du Petit Breuil, and Valkenburg is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from B&B Ferme du Petit Breuil.
- The owners are very friendly and hospitable. Nice and romantic accommodation, clean and spacious. Highly recommended!
- Cozy, warm room, wonderful breakfast, very welcoming owner Jeannine
- Excellent breakfast! Room was very nice. We were allowed to take our cat with us.
- The B & B was delightful, nothing was too much trouble and the breakfast was plentiful. The breads and pastries were fresh and set us on for the day. The large bath was a welcome sight on an evening and the room was clean and spacious.
- Very welcoming. The bedroom and bathroom are beautifully decorated and very comfortable, with comfortable chairs with a small table. Tea/coffee/Kettle. Breakfast was delicious, with home-made products.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Baelen Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Baelen Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Baelen Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Baelen Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!
- No categories