10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Azafá Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Azafá Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Azafá Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azafá Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Azafá Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Azafá Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Azafá Valencia Community:
Located in Aspe, Villa Pilar has accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Villa Pilar has a terrace.A car rental service is available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Alicante is 21 miles from Villa Pilar, while Murcia is 38 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 17 miles away.
- We liked that it was a little walk to the town. Remote and good space and you really felt a nice atmosphere. We want to come back.
- We enjoyed every minute of our stay, what a lovely family. We felt at home from minute one. We stayed for 2 nights and had dinner with the family on both nights at a fixed price which included wine and desert (very generous portions). The pool is lovely and the kids enjoyed that – there was plenty to eat at breakfast- our first morning we over slept got up after 10 and breakfast was still available. We highly recommend this place – you get the personal touch which makes your stay feels that extra special.
Everything in this property is amazing. It is the most welcoming pace we have ever been.
It was not easy to find because the address in booking is not exact.
The family you stay with is wonderful, very nice, polite and caring. They have every detail predicted.
The place is a large Villa. The family lives in a remote part of the house and the guests enjoy big rooms with huge bathrooms. We wanted to have dinner there, and they cooked generously.
They have a swimming pool and some games for kids.
Exceptionally friendly and accommodating hosts.
Huge, beautifully furnished room in a lovely conversion.
- The property was lovely, peaceful, great facilities, the owners and staff great, really helpful and friendly. The place was very spacious and clean and the breakfast was fresh and plentiful. Had a wonderful stay, looking forward to coming back!
Casa Entre Viñas
Casa Entre Viñas is located in central Aspe, 25 minutes’ drive from Alicante. It offers air-conditioned, rustic accommodations with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.At Casa Entre Viñas you can choose between rooms and a loft. All accommodations comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Casa Entre Viñas you will find a terrace with a small outdoor pool. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking, mountain biking and horse riding. There are also many wineries where you can go wine tasting. Font del Llop and Alenda Golf Courses are around 10 minutes’ drive away.Alicante Airport is 17 mi away and you can drive to Elche in 10 minutes. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
Lots of space,
lovely big bathroom,
separate sitting room,
good choice at breakfast, very lovely,
very lovely and helpful owner. She even made me a packed breakfast as I had to leave early – thank you.
Terrace and swimming pool look lovely (but in November a bit too cold for me)
- I have stayed here before, the high standards are consistent. It is a very peaceful place to stay.
- Everything. Breakfast was exceptional. Victor and Cynthia go out of their way for all guests. The accommodation in the loft is a mini apartment. It is a wonderful place so relaxing.
- A very charming hotel and room direct to a patio and with a big bath and separate shower and toilet. Everything looks very nice, good beds and breakfast. I would happily stay here again
- The hotel was clean, the breakfast was sufficient good and fresh every morning, but the most important was the friendly staff at the hotel, always willing to help. I will definitely stay there again.
- Lots of space,
Casita La Romana Bed and Breakfast
Located in La Romana, Casita La Romana provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and mountain views.Fitted with a terrace, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Alicante is 24 miles from Casita La Romana, while Murcia is 42 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Del Artista Bed & Breakfast
Casa del Artista is a beautiful white-washed villa set in the countryside 10 minutes’ drive from Elche. It has a lounge and a terrace overlooking the property’s gardens and pine trees.The bed and breakfast features rustic décor and pieces of bright art work. Each heated room has a private bathroom and offers views of the surrounding countryside. Some rooms have a terrace with views of the gardens or the sea.The hotel’s gourmet restaurant serves French and local cuisine including seafood and wines from the region. Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Casa el Artista’s dining room or on the terrace. There is also a small library with a fireplace.The beaches at Arenales del Sol and Santa Pola can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away, while the city center is a 25-minute drive from the Artista.
- Beautiful! Secluded in countryside near Elche, by Alicante. Amazing patio with views. Bathroom with tub and 2 sinks. Lovely breakfast. Private feel. Host very nice man. Parking on premises.
- Jean Paul is the perfect host and a fantastic cook.
- Totally fantastic, Jean Paul an absolute gentleman. Very handy to the airport with easy access for travelling north or south. Made to feel very welcome, bed really comfy, dressing gowns provided which was a nice touch. Breakfast delicious and lots of stories thrown in for good measure by Jean Paul. Will definitely return.
- nice B&B in quiet countryside setting… The apartment in the large garden is very private. Great breakfast and Jean Paul, the host, was very kind and accommodating.
- Jean Paul is a most accommodating host. It didn’t matter that we arrived late at night and then overslept our agreed breakfast time. On top of which he provided an excellent meal in the evening. What more could we ask for?
Chez loulou et carabosse
Located in Monforte del Cid, Chez loulou et carabosse features free WiFi and units equipped with a kitchen and terraceAll units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. A balcony with mountain views is offered in all units.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the in-house restaurant, which serves Belgian cuisine and also offers gluten-free options.Chez loulou et carabosse has an outdoor pool.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Alicante is 16 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 17 miles from Chez loulou et carabosse.
No reviews yet.
Offering garden views, Alegría in La Romana provides accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a garden. Free WiFi is provided.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast offers a hot tub.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Alicante is 26 miles from Alegría, while Murcia is 41 miles from the property. Alicante Airport is 27 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in La Romana, Finca EuroPeCa provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Fitted with a terrace, the units feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower. There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Alicante is 26 miles from Finca EuroPeCa, while Murcia is 39 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- There is not enough room to detail everything we liked. Peter & Caroline we’re first rate hosts. We arrived as guests and left as friends, enough said.
- A great place to stay. Only there for one night to catch up with old friends in La Romana. Couldn’t have ask for a better place to stay. Friendly, clean what more can you ask for.
- Very private and quiet.Lovely pool although not warm enough to use as yet.
- A beautiful little casita with everything you need and a private garden with stunning views. Peter and Caroline are very friendly and helpful. You can socialise with the guests on the campsite in the cosy bar.
- The hosts were very welcoming and helpful and made a fabulous paella which we shared with other guests. It was delicious.
Casa de la Piña Bed and Breakfast
Located in Hondón de los Frailes, Casa de la Piña has accommodations with free WiFi and free bikes.A terrace with mountain views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Casa de la Piña has an outdoor pool.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Alicante is 32 miles from the accommodation, while Murcia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Loved everything at this lovely place
Hosts were fantastic
- Fabulous breakfast and all facilities were immaculate, bedrooms were beautifully decorated and the linens were first class. The hosts were welcoming and nothing was too much trouble so we felt like a part of the family without being intruded upon. The views were spectacular and location was ideal for the airport and for local amenities. A fabulous home from home !!
- Only good things to say about this wonderful find ! The quality of rooms is more 4* . Rooms are immaculate and presented as boutique style you don’t normally find at a b&b. Angeline and Henk have made a beautiful, intimate retreat overlooking the mountains. They only add to the charm by being the most personable hosts. We had dinner made by them both . Wonderful food , fabulous company. This place is a must . It is a complete experience not just a place to stay. Breakfast was gorgeous with homemade fig jam, delicious! You will leave feeling privileged to have stayed with such warm people in such a beautiful setting. Cannot praise it enough.
The entire stay was fantastic from arriving to Henk and Angelie greeting us with big smiles and a much needed glass of wine/beer on the terrace to having to say our goodbyes and being given water for our journey and told to ring if we were lost or had car trouble. They are such wonderful, attentive and approachable hosts.
The accommodation itself, inside and out, is beautiful. The gardens and pool area have been spectacularly landscaped with views over the mountains. The rooms were exceedingly comfortable and expertly designed by Angelie. It is a tranquil haven for relaxation. I highly recommend a stay.
- Beautiful landscape, cozy and clean rooms, the place is full of lovely details, best breakfast ever, very friendly hosts… we absolutely recommend this place and will stay there again when we get the chance!
- Loved everything at this lovely place
B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja
Featuring a shared swimming pool and a terrace with stunning mountain views, B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja is located in Barbarroja. This bed and breakfast offers rooms with a private balcony.All rooms have tiled floors. They include 2 single beds and 1 bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Free WiFi is available.The pool area includes sun loungers, and you will find a barbecue and a seating area on the shared terrace. This property also features an on-site bar. There is a shared kitchen and dining area where guests can cook and eat.El Fondo Nature Reserve is 16 mi from B&B La Casa Blanca Barbarroja, and Orihuela Town Center is 35 minutes’ drive away. Murcia is 30 mi from the property, and Alicante Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Jane and Nigel are fantastic hosts. Their house is wonderful, beautifully furnished , with fantastic outside space for eating and lounging about. The pool is great and the location is fantastic , the views are stunning, and if you love peace and quiet and the sound of cicadas and birds and no traffic noise then this is perfect. The breakfast was really good. We will go back again.
- Very friendly, quiet and peaceful, very comfortable beds.
- The location was superb and Jane and Nigel could not do enough to ensure our stay was relaxing and enjoyable
- Friendly, relaxed atmosphere, welcome with drinks on the terrace, comfortable outside chairs and wonderful hosts. Great breakfast.
- Perfect hosts and facilities. If you’re looking for peace and quiet in a stunning location don’t hesitate, book immediately!
Finca el Romero Bed and Breakfast
With mountain views, Finca el Romero is located in Barbarroja and has a restaurant and an ATM. There’s a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The property has a fitness center.Guests can swim in the outdoor swimming pool, go cycling or hiking, or relax in the garden and use the grill facilities.Alicante is 33 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Lovely owners, warm welcome also for our dog! A place to remember and come back!
Plenty of hot water to wash & shower
Breakfast choice was so varied and plenty of it
- The hosts were excellent, instantly making us feel welcome and at home. The rooms were boutique style whilst mainting rustic charm.
- Friendly, service minded owners, nothing is too much. Recommend highly.
- De gastvrijheid van Thomy en Jean- Philippe. Zulke schatten en ook hun 2 honden waren erg lief. We voelden er ons gelijk thuis. Mooie ruime kamer met goede bedden en een groot terras in een rustige omgeving. Één avond heeft Jean- Pilipp voor ons gekookt. Heerlijk gegeten en een reuze gezellige avond gehad. Ze hebben bij het zwembad een bar waar jezelf drinken of je eigen biertje kan tappen. Even op een lijst aftekenen en niet duur. Ontbijt was ook heel goed met een lekker gekookt eitje en ruim voldoende. Wij waren daar om in Crevillente het festival van de Moren en Cristenen mee te maken. Een spektakel en zeker een aanrader mocht je hier begin oktober verblijven. Een tip! Kijk op hun eigen site voor de route. Je ziet op de foto waar je de weg in moet slaan. Soort van zandpad. Aarzel niet om deze fantastische Finca te boeken. Het zal je aan niets ontbreken. Van mij krijgen deze schatten een dikke 10!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Azafá Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Azafá Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Azafá Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Azafá Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!