10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Avenhorn Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Avenhorn Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Avenhorn Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Avenhorn Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Avenhorn Noord-holland:
Bed & Breakfast Di’mami
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast Di’mami offers accommodations in Avenhorn. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Amsterdam is 17 miles from Bed & Breakfast Di’mami, and Haarlem is 21 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 23 miles away.
- The hosts gave us a very hearty welcome and they always had good advice for us. The small gardenhouse is cosy and situated in a beautiful garden near to a town canal and has a small terrace. The breakfast was good and varied every morning. The area is rural, but it only takes you half an hour to get to Amsterdam and it’s an even shorter way to Alkmaar and Volendam e.g. which are worth seeing. Shopping facilities are nearby in Avenhorn (Lidl and Deen).
the bed was a little tight to the one wall.
But nice big round table
and the breakfast was awesome. Beautiful garden.
Very nice hosts
Leuk huisje in mooie ruime tuin met zitjes.
Ruimekamer kleinebadkamer alles aanwezig goed bed.
Goed ontbijt koffie en thee aanwezig.
Prettige ontvangen,er is koffie thee drinken in huis.
Bedden opgemaakt schone handdoeken theedoek werkdoek. Het ontbijt is prima vragen elke avond of alles oké is en hoelaat je het ontbijt wilt.
Leuke plaatsen er omheen .
Volendam edam marken geweest.
- super vriendelijke gastvrije eigenaars, zalige huisje gelegen in een mooie tuin, zeer rustige omgeving, super ontbijt
Bed & Breakfast De Koegang
Featuring free WiFi, Bed & Breakfast De Koegang offers pet-friendly accommodations in Zuidermeer, just 21 miles from Amsterdam. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Haarlem is 25 miles from B&B Koegang, and Zandvoort is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We had a great stay at this beautiful farm house in the countryside. We got a warm welcome from the owner who was very helpful. Our apartment was spacious, nicely decorated, well equipped and very clean. If you come by car (which I would strongly recommend), you can park easily in the inner yard.
- Really friendly staff, in a country side and very relaxing place. Good breakfast !
Steven is a perfect host, we felt like home. If you look for a quiet and beautiful place to stay this is the right choice.
Very interesting for our child were the different animals in the farm.
- The place is great if you are travelling with small children. Very nice breakfasts!
A wonderful place to stay. Very large and comfortable farm house. We loved staying there. Steven was amazing, very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great.
We highly recommend this place.
B&B Het Pakhuys
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, B&B Het Pakhuys offers accommodations in De Rijp.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 13 miles from B&B Het Pakhuys, and Haarlem is 15 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- This property is one of the best places I have booked in a long time if not the best! Beautiful decor, friendly owner, in an an amazingly quaint and beautiful village.
- Everything is perfect:location,room,breakfast,garden
- Very beautiful B&B, confortable room with nice view, delicious breakfast and great and helpful host
- Amazing breakfast, amazing view in the village, amazing access to Pokemon hunting!
- The breakfast was delicious; made by the owner who is also a chef. He spoke 3 languages and helped us with everything we asked for. She makes beautiful pottery which is on display throughout and for sale. She made restaurant recommendations and both helped with other adventures. An excellent ralaxing stay.
Located in Noordbeemster, 14 miles from Amsterdam, Nicolaashoeve Beemster features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Haarlem is 18 miles from Nicolaashoeve Beemster, and Noordwijk aan Zee is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place. Very nice stuff. Big room. Comfortable. Clean. Loved it.
Homely stay in an beautiful farm house with tulip fields just around the corner
The host was very friendly and made a tour around the complete farm.
I would definitely visit here
Had a awesome time!!
- The beds were very comfy. It was quiet and the staff were very, very friendly. Breakfast was Excellent.
The place is very peaceful and comfortable
The owners of the house are very friendly and welcoming . Amazing family
, beautiful view, fresh food, cleanliness, comfy bed
Thank you Bitsy for the lovely hosting
Very friendly hosts, substantial dutch breakfast with homemade yogurt
Вельмі ветлівыя гаспадары, істотны галандскі сняданак з хатнім ёгуртам
El Puerto Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Hoorn! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located at the harbor site, El Puerto Bed and Breakfast offers accommodation in Hoorn including a view over the harbor. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and guests can enjoy a 2 person jacuzzi.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and interactive TV is featured. All rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the lake or city. The Deluxe Suite comes with a spacious bathroom and a French balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.El Peurto specializes in various continental breakfast opportunities. Guests will find a hairdresser’s at the property, and the staff speaks German, Dutch, English, French and Spanish.The historical city centre of Hoorn is a 4-minutes walk. 2 Small beaches are 1,950 feet away. Schiphol Airport is 26.1 miles away.
- The big breakfast was great, view were great but It was a raining day during our stay.
- very comfortable room with the view of the harbor. I check in in very cold weather so I appreciated bathroom had heated floor.
- This B&B is excellent! The room is spacious with a beautiful view over the harbor. The bathroom is what distinguishes this B&B from others; it is very luxurious with a large Jacuzzi and rain shower. The breakfast is delicious, and most importantly served in your room. So if you are looking for a romantic getaway: look no further!
Friendly, helpful staff at the B&B.
Great food served. Coffee was nice & strong.
The room was spacious.
Walking distance to downtown.
Hoorn is an interesting town to visit.
- My short stay was my first time in hoorn which I liked the feel of a lot. The room had a great view over the marina, and the guest house was very near the haven
Bed en Breakfast Grote Noord
Bed en Breakfast Grote Noord is located in Hoorn, 20 miles from Amsterdam and 25 miles from Haarlem.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Zandvoort is 29 miles from Bed Breakfast Grote Noord, and Alkmaar is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 26 miles from Bed en Breakfast Grote Noord.
- We cannot improve on anything. The hosts were gracious and anticipated anything we might want before we thought of it ourselves. They were helpful, friendly, and flexible. We stayed two times, two nights each, on each side of a middle trip, in two different rooms by our choice. Both rooms were jaw-dropping wonderful, beautiful, and comfortable. We didn’t want to leave! And breakfast was delicious.
Yes the croissant (only one, alas) was extra flaky… The atmosphere of the house is great.
The owners were very helpful and flexible with arrival arrangements.
Wonderfull bed, we slept like babies… 🙂
Really enjoy the room, and the confort.
Good breakfest and good coffee.
Really comfortable bed
- Excellent breakfast and superb staff. Awesome accommodations. Reasonable price but great value. Comfortable rooms in the center of Hoorn. Everything was walking distance.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Wijngaard Saalhof offers accommodations in Wognum, just 22 miles from Amsterdam. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Haarlem is 27 miles from Wijngaard Saalhof, and Zandvoort is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 29 miles from Wijngaard Saalhof.
- Room and bed was comfortable, aria was nice, breakfast was good, helpful staff. Nice place to to make daytrips to the nice places around Wognum.
Lovely country side to look on out the window,,, of the winery.
The Doonas on the bed were wonderful!
- Beautiful location n in a vineyard. Room was upgraded to bungalow at no additional cost because of length of stay. Owners are gracious hosts and everything during the visit was outstanding. Included parking is a bonus. Location provides easy access to all of North Holland.
- Quiet pretty location. Comfortable cabins friendly owners
- We enjoyed very much our dinner in the restaurant and the white wine produced by the owners.
Located in Oosthuizen, 15 miles from Amsterdam, Pension Zonneweelde features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Haarlem is 21 miles from Pension Zonneweelde, and Zandvoort is 25 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 22 miles away.
The room is better than it looks on the photos
The breakfast is really tasty.
Views and walks are wonderful and pictureous.
- very nice overall. Lovely, quiet location with easy access to several towns. Perfect for our biking holiday.
- The position is great! In the middle of the countryside. Staff very kind and friendly. Fresh and rich Breakfast! Everything is very easy to reach:vollendam, Edam, marken, Amsterdam. The atmosphere all around the pension is lovely. It was like being in a painting.
- It was a perfect place and the owner was very kind.
- EVERYTHING!! Easy commute to outlying towns and the owners treat you like family!! Very hospitable and helpful in all aspects.
- The room is better than it looks on the photos
Ben in Broek
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ben in Broek offers accommodations in Benningbroek. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Amsterdam is 24 miles from Ben in Broek, and Haarlem is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 30 miles from Ben in Broek.
Very confortable and friendly. Excellent breakfast, excellent service.
Situated in beautifull surroundings.
- The cottage was very comfortable. We loved the setting in the garden. It was very relaxing. Ton and Margreet were delightful hosts. We would highly recommend Ben in Broek.
The hosts adapted the breakfast for us because we have a lowcarb diet.
The location was excellent for us because we were invited to a wedding anniversary nearby and wanted to visit Hoorn and Enkhuizen by bike.
The setting is nice and quiet, although the location of the Lavande house is much better than the Olivia house, where we stayed.
- In the midst of a 28 day European trip, we loved this cottage in a small village. We could see tulip fields from our windows, and fields with sheep and cows. Very peaceful and quiet. You will need a car, though.
- Very nice small wood house in the garden of the house, the owners are very nice, very quite and relaxing
- Very confortable and friendly. Excellent breakfast, excellent service.
Bed and Breakfast & Vakantieapartment Hoorn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bed and Breakfast & Vakantieapartment Hoorn offers accommodations in Hoorn, just 21 miles from Amsterdam.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Haarlem is 26 miles from Bed and Breakfast Hoorn, and Zandvoort is 29 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 27 miles away.
- Henne is a very nice woman. She provided two VERY nice breakfasts and accommodated our time frame each day (one morning at 8 am, the next morning at 9 am). The house is VERY nice, located in a tasteful neighborhood. Parking on site is not available unless you are VERY lucky. Neighbors claim the spots adjacent to the house. However, a short way up the street (on your left) is public parking. The drawback to this is if it is raining or you suffer any physical ailments. It isn’t a long walk but you should know the parking isn’t adjacent to the property. Still, it is close by.
- Hennie was a wonderful host and extremely welcoming and accommodating. The additional kitchen facility was a pleasant and useful bonus. The food was plentiful and good quality
- The owner its marvellous and so sweet, she help you with everythin what she can, fantastic person.
- the lady that owned the bed and breakfast was so kind and made us feel at home we cant to go back i would highly recommend a stay here , 30minute walk to stunning views plus train and bus station see you next year
- The host was lovely and she even made extra efforts to pack breakfast for me as I had to leave early to catch my bus to the next destination. It was a wonderful stay and I will definitely recommend it!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Avenhorn Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Avenhorn Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Avenhorn Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!