10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Auffe Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Auffe Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Auffe Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Auffe Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Auffe Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Auffe Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Auffe Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Auffe Namur Province:
B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Moulin de Resteigne offers accommodations in Resteigne.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Moulin Resteigne, and Namur is 29 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 40 miles away.
- The hosts were lovely, we felt at home here. The house was full of character and we enjoyed the serene country setting. I slept so well and enjoyed the breakfast with the family and the other guests. I’ll never forget our stay!
- Such a magical bed and breakfast! The Moulin could not be more charming: a beautiful 17th century home, set on a idyllic river in Resteigne. Our hosts were incredibly gracious and warm to welcome us into their family home and help us design a number of fun day trips. The caves at Han sur Lesse were wonderful to explore, and the region is dotted with beautful castles and lovely walks. Breakfast was delicious (homemade breads, jams, cheese, eggs, etc). A perfect holiday.
- A place full of charm, very nice contacts with the owners, this is what I expect from a B&B experience! Warm recommendation!
- The hosts were fantastic. We got a lot of help from them for our hikes; they provided us with all the maps and explanations. In the evening the lady of the house made a nice fire for us in the salon. Very nice people. Great location for peace, silence, nature and long walks.
- The location is in an old mill circa 1688 which has been restored with all the modern convieniences without sacrificing the charm. It is located at the end of a short drive so is very quiet and pastoral. There are lovely walking paths nearby and also lanes for cycling. The hostess and host are lovely people who have little problem communicating in English. We enjoyed their hospitality very much!
B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps is located in Rochefort in the region of Namur Province, just 17 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Namur is 27 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from B&B Les Buissonnets de Longchamps.
Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
Local and fresh products for breakfast.
Owners friendly and talkative. They booked us a table in a local restaurant – which is the best in town.
- The accommodation provided for a perfect fairy-tale type of stay in the countryside, acting as a convenient starting point for either hiking in the Ardennes or exploring its cultural heritage. As it was our first trip to Wallonia, we chose the latter, benefiting greatly from the kind guidance and advice offered by the owner. The couple who runs the B&B are extremely nice and accommodating; we even ordered dinner one hour before arriving, and even though I forgot to mention my allergies, the lady managed to modify my meal at the last minute so the day was saved.
- It is so nice to get off the beaten track and stay in a beautiful home, in lovely surroundings, with great hospitality.
- The excellent rooms, the location, the views from there, horses, the pool in front of the house. And most importantly the hosts, they did their best. The candle light dinners at the villa were superb. Chantal is a great cook.
Friendly and helpful owner . Lovely old house in a superb setting but still quite close to the town.
- Charming surroundings, beautiful old mansion. Located outside Rochefort town – nice and easy walk (around 10-15 minutes).
B&B Moulin De Revogne
Located in Beauraing in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B Moulin De Revogne features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 27 miles from B&B Moulin De Revogne, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast,quiet location,friendly and pleasant host
- Excellent breakfast with homemade jams. Information & maps available for local / Ardennes walking.
- The B&B is located in a very peaceful countryside setting. We were made to feel very welcome by Stephan who is a very attentive and friendly host. When we arrived we were given a tour of the old mill and learned its history. Excellent breakfast was laid out every morning including homemade pastries and jams. We were provided with a useful list of places to eat in the area with recommendations and places of interest. We would definitely recommend this B&B and would like to go back at some point in the future.
- Great breakfast and surrounding.thank you for your kindness Stephane.
- Very friendly host / fantastic breakfast / self-guided walking tours allow for village discovery / garden chairs and a pool / room with table and chairs with dishes and drinks at very fair prices allow for self-catering
La Lune d’Or
La Lune d’Or is located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy and 22 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from La Lune d’Or, and Dinant is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but if we were to return to the area we would stay there again. Martine greeted us warmly when we arrived. We were tired so we didn´t go into the village, but just sat on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely evening and the beer in the fridge. Wifi was very good. Bedroom and bathroom were huge and comfortable. Breakfast was superb: good coffee, fresh buns, local cheese and cold cuts, fresh fruit salad, eggs made to order.
This establishment is run by a couple who live nearby. It is more B+B than hotel (only 3 rooms).
The surrounding is not less than magnificent. It is surely a nice place to spend a night, as Redu is altogether.
The room is perfect!!!!!!!! Very clean and welcome!!
The woners are very very nice!!! They treated as like mother and father!! We felt at home!! Thank you about it!!
There are anough place to stay with children! Its a great place. for children! There are horses and Swings… a lot of place to play around the house…love that!
The bed was comfortable and spoil!!:)
5 min by welk from the house was !!!:)gret restaurant
We will remember those persons and that place a lot of time!!
The perfect place to stay in!!
Thank you for the good memories!:)
- Superb rural location with restaurants in walking distance. Excellent breakfast and attentive host.
- B&B has self made regional and high quality products. Just great taste
B&B Le Briquemont
Featuring free WiFi, an indoor pool and a sun terrace, B&B Le Briquemont offers accommodations in Rochefort, just 19 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Namur is 23 miles from B&B Le Briquemont, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles away. Liege Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Caring hosts, great warm and beautiful swimming-pool, very spacious and clean rooms + bathrooms, lovely breakfast, relaxing view, great quiet (isolated) location but close by small city + several tourist attractions, inside and outside property very well maintained, spacious free parking.
- The quality of this B&B is first class. The owners are absolutely lovely, from the minute we arrived they made us feel so welcome, our only regret was that we were only there for one night.
- From the moment we arrived the family were extremely welcoming and made excellent hosts. We enjoyed using the pool and our room was spacious with a lovely view of the surrounding countryside. The best part of our stay was the food – we had apperitifs on the patio with the other guests before an incredible dinner cooked by Alain. In addition, breakfast was really good and there was plenty of choice.
- Family made to host warmly their guests. Restaurant michelin level
- Very friendly hosts and excellent food & service
Gilles De Ver
Gilles De Ver offers accommodations in Ver. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Durbuy is 21 miles from Gilles De Ver, and Namur is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
The bar downstairs is very welcoming.
The breakfast is rich and suits everybody’s needs.
The hosts offer good tips for your plannings.
The house is very clean and cozy.
- Amazing place and really hospitable people. View from the property is gorgeous! Breakfast was brilliant, definitely exceeded all expectations!
- Great place to stay overnight. Great hospitality and probably one of the best breakfasts I’ve ever had. Nice yard to let the dog out and close to Celles historical city
- Beautiful house, room and garden with kind hosts. Very nice dinner and breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality.
Delightful stay. Superb breakfast. Fantastically comfortable and
beautifully decorated. Wonderful hosts.
- Steven and Lieve were very kind and thoughtful. Beyond expectations!
B&B Le Vieux Marronnier
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Le Vieux Marronnier offers accommodations in Foy-Notre-Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 22 miles from B&B Le Vieux Marronnier, and Namur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The venue was remote, quiet and idyllic. The food was excellent. The hospitality was excellent. Very family friendly environment. Stayed here whilst transmitting through to southern Germany.
- Lovely traditional Belgium b&b great character in a beautiful setting. We had a wonderful meal as well grwat for us and the kids.
- Pleasant room with FABULOUSLY comfy bed, cosy restaurant with delicious food.
We had a really good diner in the restaurant of the property. The food was excellent!
The owner of the B&B and the restaurant is very kind.
- This place is an absolute gem..A little dreamy place in Ardennes. Beautiful room., very friendly staff, superb diner, and breakfast. Next to a beautiful old churxh. Pilgrimage for Notre Dame!
Le Cerf d’Hubert
Located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy, Le Cerf d’Hubert features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert, and Bouillon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert.
- The location is simply paradise. One wakes up with the signing of the birds or the wind blowing. The area is perfect for walking – just a few meters to go and one is in the middle of lush fields and woods. The room may seem small to some, yet that’s part of its charm. A feature we appreciated were the perfect blinds guaranteeing a good sleep. Also, everything is very tastefully decorated. Of course, we also loved the whole Redu ambiance – people dealing with books are always gentle and warm people apart from interesting! We had some great moments discussing with locals. Last but not least, breakfast was very good: delicious eggs and crispy croissants, fresh fruit salad, great jams! A perfect place to unwind.
- Our stay was a real delight! Everything was perfect; very tasteful decoration, nothing missing (also excellent wifi coverage for those addicted to info). The guest was a very fine and friendly gentleman. It was wonderful arriving there and having a lovely evening walk at nightfall to Le Fournil, the excellent brasserie of the village, and then walking back into the night. Waking up in a warm room and seeing the view through the misty windows was unforgettable. And the breakfast was fresh and rich, with a lot of variety. We dream of going back for a longer stay.
- The room was stunning, lots attention to details has definitely been put in. Breakfast was the best ever and the host super friendly. Location was perfect for our overnight staying and the village beautiful, around the church square there are a few lovely restaurants. Totally 5*… We’ll be back one day. Thank you!
- Maison de poupée adorable, confortable dans laquelle on s’y sent bien. Les propriétaires sont adorables et aux petits soins ! Et que dire du petit déjeuner copieux et composé de produits frais ! On adore la salade de fruits.
- Zeer mooi en knus ingerichte kamer. Lekker ontbijt, dat in de kamer werd opgediend. Dus veel privacy. Buiten is er leuk apart terrasje (waar in de zomer allicht het ontbijt wordt gegeven- daarvoor was het nu te koud).
B&B Les 4 Lunes
This traditional stone-built house in the village of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne offers bed-and-breakfast rooms with free Wi-Fi. Les 4 Lunes includes a communal lounge and dining room as well as a spacious garden with a terrace.All of the rooms at B&B Les 4 Lunes have wooden floors, flat-screen cable TV and a bathroom with a shower, toilet and free toiletries. Guests can make use of books and games in the living room.Les 4 Lunes B&B is 550 feet from Lavaux-Sainte-Anne castle. The town of Rochefort is 20 minutes away by car. Marche-en-Famenne is a 35-minute car journey away. The local area offers activities including horse riding and hiking.Located next to the bed and breakfast, Caprices restaurant serves traditional regional cuisine with seasonal ingredients. The restaurant is rustically decorated and includes an open fireplace and a ceiling with wooden beams.
Le calme, la gentillesse du patron. L’équipement des chambres.
Très bon petit déjeuner. Bonne literie. Bel écran plat pour la télévision.
Kunnen genieten van een uitgebreid, verzorgd ontbijt met verse, regionale producten.
Eigenaar en personeel uiterst vriendelijk en attent.
Tip: genoten van een heerlijke lunch in Brasserie Les 4 Lunes, direct naast de B&B
Le repas dans la brasserie.
L’accueil des tenanciers.
La confidentialité des chambres
La confiance des propriétaires
- Tout était super! L’accueil était agréable! Le propriétaire nous a mis à l’aise tout de suite. Nous avons pu prendre un apéritif et un repas très bon préparé par le propriétaire qui tient la brasserie juste à côté. Je le recommande à tout le monde qui doit voyager dans le coin.
Très bien accueilli par Bill et Clémentine. Couple très sympathique, ils nous ont donné des infos: par exemple:1 château à visiter ,ils nous ont même donné un bon de reduc 1 entrée adulte gratuite, conseil pour un resto le soir…
Pour le petit déjeuner , il était parfait .
- Le calme, la gentillesse du patron. L’équipement des chambres.
le verger de daverdisse
Le verger de daverdisse is located in Daverdisse, 28 miles from Durbuy and 24 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bouillon is 16 miles from le verger de daverdisse, and Dinant is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Auffe Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Auffe Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Auffe Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Auffe Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!