10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Atzerath Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Atzerath Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Atzerath Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atzerath Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atzerath Liege Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Atzerath Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Atzerath Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Atzerath Liege Province:
B&B Le Tapis Rouge
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Le Tapis Rouge is located in Commanster in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 25 miles from Durbuy.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Monschau is 23 miles from B&B Le Tapis Rouge, and Spa is 18 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 36 miles away.
- Great location, wonderful accommodation and great dinner and breakfast. Hosts very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended
- Wonderfull. Host, beds, rooms, parking, breakfast, all was perfect.
- The hosts are wonderful, very happy to help. The dinner was a great surprise. Hans is an excellent chef and Carol a very attendant hostess. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit
- Fantastic place! Beautifully restored estate with all the modern comforts you could want. We had a wonderful stay!
Great location and building
Beautiful area and village, perfect for forest walking and cycling
Extremely comfortable bed
B&B V.K. PGmbH
Located in Saint-Vith, 29 miles from Durbuy, B&B V.K. PGmbH features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Monschau is 19 miles from B&B V.K. PGmbH, and Spa is 18 miles away. Liege Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- the silence , the comfort of the room , the breakfast and the good relation quality-price
- Excellent location walking distance to town and great facilities. Staff very polite and helpful. Great hotel highly recommended.
- Modern. Clean. Very good standard of fixtures and fittings. Good quality beds. Breakfast in the room. Plenty to eat.
- The breakfast was excellent with eggs, fresh rolls etc
- Great room and view. The suite is a full equipped apartment, really nice!
B&B Maison Ruthier
Located in Waimes in the region of Liege Province, 25 miles from Aachen, B&B Maison Ruthier features a sun terrace and ski storage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Liège is 30 miles from B&B Maison Ruthier, and Durbuy is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Everything very nice, spotless clean, and very friendly hosts. When we arrived (late) and told them that we wanted something to eat first, they called in the surrounding restaurants and checked what was still open …Breakfast, excellent, as well as comfortable beds.
I recommend it to everyone.
- Welcoming atmosphere at all times. Lovely hosts. Spotless. Considerate to allow us to prepare packed lunches. Understood the needs of F1 fans and what they would experience at the track. Knowledgeable.
- The owners are friendly and really try to be helpful, breakfast was excellent with fresh cooked croissant, fresh fruit and eggs cooked to order.
- Welcomed in and so helpful – offered parking for bike in private garage and offered drink on arrival also recommended place to eat only few hundred yards away which we both loved- and breakfast was superb/and given bag to make up snack for our trip home……can only highly recommend- and roads all around amazing for bikes.
- Very good breakfast. Lots of information on activities in the region.
- Everything very nice, spotless clean, and very friendly hosts. When we arrived (late) and told them that we wanted something to eat first, they called in the surrounding restaurants and checked what was still open …Breakfast, excellent, as well as comfortable beds.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, De Eifelhoeve offers pet-friendly accommodations in Herresbach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms.Monschau is 16 miles from De Eifelhoeve, and Spa is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 42 miles from De Eifelhoeve.
- Eifelhoeve is a perfect location for hiking and biking. Hugo and Kris are avery fine hosts. Thee made us feel very much at home and gave us a lot of information about the region. The breakfast is pure quality (especially the fresh eggs and coffe).
Everything! The parking is alongside or across the road and so safe because Ambleve s a small village.
The rooms are colour themed and we slept in two different rooms during our travels. Both were superb. We had a wonderful sleep both times and the beds are so comfortable….electronic and adjustable.
The hotel is set on a site that has so many amenities including a swimming pool and table tennis. There are chickens which provide fresh eggs every day for breakfast as well as a wake up call! But it is not intrusive. And breakfast is plentiful.
Hugo and Chris are both very friendly and helpful and try their best to accommodate all their guests wishes.
The facilities are what you expect in Belgium yet so clean and tidy with all the extras you would expect from a large hotel. The hosts Chris and Hugo gave us the best welcome we have ever received and I cannot stress how helpful and thoughtful they both are, It is like you have become a family member. They have pets and chickens so the eggs are so fresh and really tasty.
I love that they gave us such good directions to a restaurant just I’ve the border in Germany which proved to be a wonderful surprise although it too some time to translate the menu which is all in German. Only one member f staff spoke English so take a dictionary!
I would like to wish Hugo and Chris all the very best in the future whatever they choose to do.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this B&B. The place was extremely well looked after, and well located for us, as we were travelling to Circuit Du Spa Francorchamps every morning – 30 mins drive. Breakfast was lovely and always filled us up. This is an extremely lovely place to stay.
- De oprechte vriendelijkheid van de gastheren + super vriendelijk naar onze hond toe. Lekker ontbijt en alles zeer proper
B&B Haus Marquet
Located in Saint-Vith in the region of Liege Province, 30 miles from Durbuy, B&B Haus Marquet features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Monschau is 20 miles from B&B Haus Marquet, and Spa is 19 miles away. Liege Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- The location was the only positive thing about this place
- The inn keeper was wonderful and accommodating. The breakfast was truly amazing and filling. The location was right in the heart of the city with easy walking to shopping and restaurants.
- Breakfest extraordinary, the hostesse superkind !
- Comfortable beds. Onsite restaurant was very good.
- Personnel were very helpful and kind. Location is great, with all the sights and restaurants nearby. Room was very cozy and clean, with all the necessities around.
B&B Berliner Hof
B&B Berliner Hof offers accommodations in Saint-Vith.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Durbuy is 30 miles from B&B Berliner Hof, and Monschau is 20 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 39 miles away.
- Very comfotable and modern. Very clean and just 4 mins walk to the town centre.
- Extremely well organised to get your keys and the room is excellent on all aspects.!
- The room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Bathroom was very nicely laid out and clean and tidy.
- Everything, it was just perfect, we’ll above expectations. We were thrilled
- Free minibar and the luxury of the room were pleasant surprises!
B&B Snow View Lodge
Located in Medendorf in the region of Liege Province, 15 miles from Monschau, B&B Snow View Lodge features a playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Spa is 22 miles from B&B Snow View Lodge, and Houffalize is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 42 miles from B&B Snow View Lodge.
- cosy rooms, good breakfast, nice place to stay, the owner is very friendly. everything was perfect.
- Great two night stay during Belgium F1 GP. Very friendly host. Location in quiet, peaceful and beautiful rural country side. Very accommodating – 6.00am breakfast (european style bacon & egg butties) for early start to circuit. Would come again.
- ein sehr unkomplizierter Gastgeber – tolles Frühstück – wir kommen noch mal
Il posto e di sogno.
Un po lontano di ristoranti etc
- Vriendelijke man en zijn hond. Heel karatervolle accomodatie. Heel mooi, rustig omgeving. Veel decoratie van zijn reizen wat interessant was. Lekker warm ontbijt broodjes.
B&B Het Groote Genoegen
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Het Groote Genoegen offers accommodations in Manderfeld, just 16 miles from Monschau. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Spa is 24 miles from B&B Het Groote Genoegen, and Houffalize is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 45 miles from B&B Het Groote Genoegen.
Lovely comfortable bed and warm but light duvet.
Beautiful view from the light airy room.
Breakfast was plentiful and delicious.
Our host Annie who we have stayed with before was friendly and so helpful.
Evening meals were very good.
- The b&b is absolutely wonderful. Surrounded by beautiful nature, plenty of hiking routes and some nice restaurants in the area. Annie, the owner, was very helpful, patient, generous and genuinely welcoming. The rooms (we stayed in the Japanese room) are very spacious, immaculately clean, have balconies, offer all the necessary amenities (coffee, tea, TV) and even the mini bar is very reasonably priced.
Motorbikes could be parked inside
Large room with separate sitting area
Een vriendelijke gastvrouw, zeer rustige locatie.
Ideaal voor mensen die de rust zoeken.
- Geräumiges, geschmackvoll eingerichtetes Zimmer. Leckeres Frühstück. Sehr freundliche Besitzer. PERFEKT!
- Lovely comfortable bed and warm but light duvet.
B&B Die Alte Scheune
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Die Alte Scheune offers accommodations in Manderfeld. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Monschau is 15 miles from B&B Die Alte Scheune, and Spa is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 44 miles from B&B Die Alte Scheune.
- Very nice owner, which likes animals ( there is plenty of them around), very nice clean place with great large rooms, all very clean and very nice looking. Nice breakfast, great kitchen and rest area.
- Super calm location and surroundings, the best sleep I’ve had in months. The hosts are very kind and ready to help exploring the region. The breakfast was fabulous and abundant, with local products. The animals (donkeys, pony, goats, bunny, cat, dogs) are lovely!
breakfast very good – very friendly host – to be recommended absolutely!
- Heel vriendelijke mensen, warme en hartelijke ontvangst! Gezellige, ruime kamers met een onevenaarbaar zicht op de uitgestrekte natuur vanuit bed! Perfect ontbijt met VERS fruitsap en zelfgemaakte confituur! Wij komen zeker en vast nog eens terug, maar dan voor wat langer!
- Vriendelijk onthaal, uitstekend ontbijt, prachtige kamers, rustige en mooie omgeving..
B&B Serenity Center
Accommodated in a stone house built in a feng-shui style with natural materials, Serenity Center is located in Braunlauf. Free WiFi access is available.Decorated in warm tones, the rooms have spacious private bathrooms installed with a shower and a hairdryer. There is also a shared living space with a sofa and a dining table. All rooms offer a garden view and the Deluxe Double Room features a sauna.Continental breakfast is served every morning and grocery deliveries can be arrange upon request.At Serenity Center you will find a garden with barbecue facilities and a terrace. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are a few options for outdoor activities in the area. The property offers free parking.St Vith is 5.6 miles away and Vielsalm is 11.2 miles from this bed and breakfast.
- Awesome host, great breakfast and beautiful surroundings!
- Good atmosphere, good hosts that makes us feel good the rest of the day. Good breakfast. We will come back again.
- The sauna included in the room. The hospitality of the staff. The calm surroundings.
- Architecture, style, sauna in the room, large and tasty breakfast. Very kind welcome by the owner, who also recommended a good restaurant and walks in the area
- Fantastische inrichting. Deluxekamer met sauna had hoog sprookjesgehalte: vorstelijk breed bed, stortregendouche en authentieke meubels in een schitterend gerenoveerde nok van een oude stal. Heerlijk!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Atzerath Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Atzerath Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Atzerath Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Atzerath Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!