10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Atalayas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Atalayas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Atalayas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atalayas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atalayas Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Atalayas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Atalayas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Atalayas Andalucía:
Casa Lisa B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Lisa B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Velez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Málaga is 19 mi from Casa Lisa B&B, while Torremolinos is 25 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 23 mi away.
- Excellent service and the food was always fantastic. Nark, Lisa and Sonja made our stay very special. Memories for ever. Not only a great B&B, but also a great view of the town.
- It was very lovely staying here. Their attentiveness and care was one-of-a-kind. The location of the house gives a breathtaking view of the city.
- The place is high up in Velez next to the castle which gives you a great view oder the area. The place itself is super lovely, my apartment was very spacious and modern but in a cosy Mediterranean style – I loved it. The hosts very super lovely and always helpful, I got a a la carte breakfast to my own balcony in the mornings, which was awesome! Would totally stay here again. It was also helpful that the hosts speak English, which you do not find a lot in the area.
- Our breakfast served on our terrace over looking the town.
Great place , very Spanish and authentic . Brilliant staff looking after you and whatever your needs . Thank you Sonia you really made our stay stress free and relaxing 🙂
Would definitely return
The House of Oranges
Providing an outdoor swimming pool, The House of Oranges has accommodations in Salares. Free WiFi is featured.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Malaga is 36 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torremolinos is 48 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, we booked the log cabin alongside the stream. Idyllic Spanish countryside. Remote and peaceful. Dave and Mary were very accommodating as we never arrived until late but still had a meal offered to us. If you want an untouched, unspoilt Spanish country retreat then this is right up your track. Orange and lemon trees are abundant all around the property. The Wi-fi is excellent too. There’s even a pool to chill around. Very impressed.
- Very quiet extremely nice hosts wanting to answer any questions we had. The dogs are well behaved also the small puppy. However the dogs are so happy to have new friends that if you are a dog ( not lover ) it could be a bit difficult.Arthur ( the recued dog ) wants you to throw his plastic toy over and over again Breakfast so deliciosly, we were there in a cold period and Mary broght the breakfast outside our door very early as desired. Deliciously cheese chunks, and lovely ham iberico ( and for sure not the cheap stuff you encounter in hotels ) Homemade jelly and lemon curd, would like to have the recipe Mary ! The Internet was superb.And it is fast, doesnt fall out.
- It was like staying with family. We couldn’t have been made more welcome by Dave and Mary. Loved the area, quiet, interesting walks, nearest village Salares, picturesque with two bars. Dogs very friendly with different characters. Excellent meals courtesy of Dave.
- Such a lovely warm reception on arrival and we were treated so well for the whole stay. Drinks were served to us at the pool and The mojitos were delicious. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Big fat juicy prawns in the pil pil. Accommodation was totally private. Very friendly family
- Dave cooked the best meal I had in 2 weeks in Spain. Beautiful couple as was the dogs.
Casa de Kom Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cómpeta! With mountain views, Casa de Kom is located in Cómpeta and has free WiFi.Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Casa de Kom has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Malaga is 39 miles from the accommodation, while Nerja is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The owners are so cool people, we got lost, so they tried to find us and help us figure out where to go. House itself is really good experience of white villages, for me it was a charming maze 🙂 There is also a rooftop terrace which is amazing to have glass of wine/dinner on it. We also enjoyed the breakfast and overall hospitality and good mood of the owners!
- I loved everything about this hotel and the owners are amazing people
- The house is a jewel. It is well-finished in every single detail. Ada and Kees are really nice fellows. We really enjoyed our stay and we are really happy to having met them. The breakfast is surprisingly rich, with both sauly and sweet options. We hope to back there again!
The owners, Kees and Ade went out of their way to make our stay extra special. Our plane was delayed and we arrived after 23.00 but they came to meet us in Competa square and showed us the best place to get a late meal.
The fridge had wine, beer and water all on an honour system of payment and cheaper than the local bars.
The house is very pretty and only a couple of minutes from the centre of Competa. The room was clean, comfortable with lovely finishing touches to the furnishings.
The terrace has staggering views of the mountains. Breakfast was far more than we expected and kept us going all day. Freshly squeezed orange juice and a seemingly endless supply of coffee.
Best of all was the genuine charm of our hosts. Kees sings with a local band and has truly channeled his inner Mick Jagger. A wonderful time and great fun.
- Kees and Ada are super truper friendly and kind people. Room with the bathroom was tidy and cozy. Roof terrace was beautiful way of spending the evening. Huge plus is for breakfast `cause it consisted of everything you can think of (yoghurt, fruits, eggs, cheese, spanish and dutch one, ham and salami, very tasty coffee!!!) and it was delicious.
Campo Agave B&B
Campo Agave B&B Glamping features a year-round outdoor pool and kitchen, barbecue facilities, and sun terrace with a lounge area. The nearest beach is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations features a private balcony or terrace with stunning views to the Mediterranean sea. The B&B rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning and fan, electric kettle, and a coffee machine.Electric mountain bikes can be rented onsite. Guests can reserve them in advance for a surcharge.Malaga is 24 mi from from Campo Agave B&B Glamping, while Nerja is only 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 mi away from the property.
- We had the option of electric mountain bikes and a GPS mapped tour. Fantastic way to see the area.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
Escuela La Crujía Bed and Breakfast
This charming, converted rural school is set in Trapiche, 10 minutes’ drive from Vélez-Málaga and 6.2 mi from the beach. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, trampoline, barbecue and free WiFi zone.Escuela La Crujía offers air-conditioned Andalusian-style rooms with satellite TV and a fireplace. Each has a private bathroom and patio area. All have a fridge, microwave and kettle, and some include a kitchen and dining area.A continental breakfast is served at Escuela La Crujía and breakfast in the room can be requested. The property’s former classroom is now a comfortable lounge for guests, with a comprehensive library of books and board games, plus children’s toys and books.Luggage storage is offered and Escuela La Crujía has a tour desk. The A7 Motorway is easily accessible and Málaga is 24 mi away.
- Very nice and cozy place. Friendly and welcoming hosts. Nice breakfast.
A perfect short stay and
With an excellent breakfast
Friendly hosts lovely comfy bed. Great outside space lovely to have use of pool. Fab building and lovely to chat about your mum. Bought the book 😊
Recommended where to eat and was spot on thank you.
Would recommend and return.
- Nice tranquil location in the campo. Lovely grounds and comfortable accommodation. Good value for money.
- The room was a good size and the bed was very large and comfortable. It was nice having the small kitchen. The place was very peaceful.Breakfast was O. K. plenty of bread and butter, jam and pate, cereals and coffee A piece of omelet, ham and cheese, small plate of fresh fruit put on your table every day. It was nice to be able to take the dog at no extra charge We stayed 3 night I wouldn’t have wanted to stay any longer.
Casa las Torres Bed and Breakfast
Offering mountain views, Casa las Torres in Iznate has accommodations, an outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is featured.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental and buffet options.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go cycling nearby.Malaga is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very beautiful house on a super location, very nice people and breakfast was also good. We’ll be back one day! 👍
- Easy access by car, private & free parking, quiet location situated nearby a small and picturesque traditional “white village”, nice & friendly hosts (English natives), cozy & clean place, nice breakfast (eggs, several varieties of salami, pressed cheese, fruits, jam, coffee and tea).
- The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Fresh fruits on breakfast.
- Everything was extremely clean, the owners very friendly en helpfull. We felt really welcome. Beautiful location, quiet and relaxing. Car neccesary to reach beaches and towns.
- We felt thoroughly looked after by our hosts; the views are stunning and the house is beautiful – we also enjoyed having a pet dog for a few days!
Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast
Cilla 9 Bed & Breakfast is located in Vélez-Málaga and has air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to a terrace.A balcony with city views is offered in every unit.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and vegan options.Malaga is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torremolinos is 35 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Casa Lobera
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, B&B Casa Lobera is located in Canillas de Aceituno in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The bungalow is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or lake. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.B&B Casa Lobera also offers guided tours. Torremolinos is 29 mi from B&B Casa Lobera, while Nerja is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Pura Vista
One of our top picks in Arenas – and a guest favorite.
Located in Arenas, Casa Pura Vista offers accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations are air-conditioned and has a hot tub.All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.In addition to an outdoor pool, the property also provides a shared lounge.Malaga is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast. Malaga Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Our hosts were so friendly and helpful that we enjoyed their company and even went to eat in the local Italian restaurant one evening with them. They also cooked a beautiful meal for the guests, on request one evening, (€20 per person) which was a nice touch. They couldn’t have made us more welcome and went out of their way to provide information and prepared picnic lunches for us. In addition the facilities are spotless and well maintained featuring a modern twist on traditional Andalusian style!
- Very godd loaction with beautifull view on the See and mountain! Apartment and all around area very clean, comfortable and modern. Wonderfull landlords and delicious breakfast. I recommend it!!!
this is one of the best band bs i have ever stayed at. the owners passion for giving you a welcome stay was without limits. they make you feel involved in anything that was happening including their family .
this would be a good template for other b and bs .will always try and stay here whenever we come to spain
tom and charlotte gibson
- You are looking at an outstanding property in Arenas area owned by a lovely family. Hosts will make sure you have an unforgettable experience by making sure everything is perfect. And during my stay it was. Welcome drink and a snack upon my arrival was a really nice touch. The room as well as other areas were spotless, nice smelling towels, comfortable bed, nice outdoor pool and sitting areas, and finally before my departure an amazing breakfast with fresh eggs, fruits, freshly squeezed juice…
Prachtige B&B. Elke morgen een uitgebreid ontbijt met dagelijks een “specialleke”. Katrien, Philippe en de kids doen hun
uiterste best om het verblijf zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken. Een aanrader !
- The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Finca la Vida Tranquila Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vélez-Málaga, Finca la Vida Tranquila has accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Some units have a terrace and/or a balcony with sea or mountain views.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby and the bed and breakfast can arrange a car rental service.Malaga is 17 miles from Finca la Vida Tranquila, while Torremolinos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 miles from the accommodation.
- Superb location with great views yet only just over 1km from the motorway. The couple who own it have done a fantastic job designing the place. There is a lovely swimming pool with sunbeds, a comfortable sitting area near the pool. The breakfasts were excellent with freshly cooked eggs, home made jams, fresh croissants, a selection of delicious fruits. The room was large as was the ensuite and the bed was very comfortable.
- Owners could not have been friendlier or more helpful and Miriam’s jams were worth the trip on theor own – fantastic home made jam!
Excellent breakfast, fresh and delicious.
Unbelievably welcoming and friendly hosts who did everything to make sure we were well. The hosts made our vacation fantastic
Very pleasant stay with nice pool and extremely hospitable hosts. Fantastic view and nice rooms.
Super breakfast with all you could wish.
Very friendly couple that runs this excellent b&b, the lovely rooms, the wonderful views, this is truly a gem! Will definitely be back!
Did I mention the wonderful breakfast?
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Atalayas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Atalayas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Atalayas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Atalayas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!