10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aserrí San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Aserrí San José is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aserrí San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aserrí San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aserrí San José. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aserrí San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aserrí San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aserrí San José:
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio
Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio is located in the Escazu neighborhood in San José, just 9 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 0.4 miles from Tierra Magica B&B, and Heredia is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tierra Magica B&B and Art Studio.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
- The feel of the home is very comforting. It has a good vibe to it. You can definitely tell the owners have put a lot of love into it.
- Beautiful grounds. The Inn itself has so many beautiful architectural details and the rate is a great value. The people were amazing, the area out back was perfect for eayong and relaxing.
The room was comfortable and relaxing, the breakfast was delicious, and the owners were wonderful hosts! They were very helpful in arranging transportation for us!
We also loved seeing Barbara’s art studio.
- B&B run by an Austrian-Costa Rican couple. Beautiful art on display around the home and in the guest rooms. Wonderful breakfast of meats, cheeses, yoghurt, fruit, and granola. Hosts were very attentive. Excellent facilities. Highly recommended.
Being a gated property, safety and security for visitors, children, and their vehicle is superb.
Outdoor areas are prestign with manicured grounds and lush vegetation.
Rooms are extra large and well appointed with artwork and prints indigenous to the history of Costa Rica. Elsewhere, ownership exhibits original paintings and artifacts that are all available for purchase.
Certainly a facility that defines quaint and comfortable, the ownership is warm and friendly and open to good conversation and expressions of friendship and warmth.
I have added this facility to my list of “must return when next in town”.
Casa De Las Tias
Casa De Las Tias is located in San José, just 8 miles from Alajuela.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 0.7 miles from Casa De Las Tias, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Casa De Las Tias.
- If you want to feel welcome and enjoy your trip to Costa Rica stay here. Lovely rooms with pllenty of room, a garden to enjoy ans the friendliest, knowledgeable people as your hosts. You can easily get into the city by public bus or a cheap Uber ride.
- Wonderful attention. Our hosts prepared a special breakfast for us due to our early departure.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts. Wonderful oasis to relax and come back to after a day in hectic traffic.
- Cosy room, nice breakfast, great hosts! Thank you for a very nice stay!
- Xavier and Pilar were about the friendliest, most accommodating hosts you could ever imagine. In the days leading up to our trip I had several questions and Xavier patiently and immediately answered each one–about money, transportation, who would pick us up at airport, etc. This was very kind and helpful. The place is really wonderful: immaculate, surrounded by old hardwood everywhere, delicious breakfast. But the best part of staying here is you get to meet this wonderful couple. What a great introduction for us to the charms of Costa Rica. Highly recommended!
Tigers Den B&B
Tigers Den B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from Tigers Den B&B, and Escazú is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from Tigers Den B&B.
Escazu is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, nature walks and tranquillity.
No reviews yet.
MPR Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, MPR Bed and Breakfast is located in San José.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Alajuela is 12 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from MPR Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Mi Casa Guesthouse
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mi Casa Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 3.2 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Mi Casa Guesthouse.
- I was simply looking for a conveniently located bed between an extremely late arrival to the city and an early morning departure, but I found Mi Casa Guesthouse went out of the way to make me feel safe. Staff emailed and texted detailed information and tips on how to arrive. Premises were clean and comfortable.
- Boutique style lodging with a touch of sophistication and culture. Masha the owner is attentive to guest needs and a pleasure to engage. Modern, clean and quiet space with comfortable bedding. Secure location, short walking distance to community park, restaurants and local businesses. No frills, just the basics for a quality experience. A charming environment and good value. My new location for frequent visits to San Jose, for business and travel. Highly recommended. Max
- Property was clean and looked very nice. It is an oasis in the middle of (what I believe) a crazy city. Shower and toilet functioned well (in my experience that’s a luxury in this country). Masha (host) was great and had a great deal of information about life in Costa Rica (definitely worth speaking with, especially if you’re interested in moving here).
- Very quiet, nice interior. Excellent location, altogether great place, friendly, access any time with digital lock. Will go back there next time.
- It’s close some amazing restaurants in a good locality. Cheap parking close by. Owners are very nice and friendly .
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Kekoldi offers accommodations in San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Kekoldi, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Charming hotel. Very helpful and friendly owner and staff. Great location (main attractions and good restaurants from easy walking distance). Good breakfast. Secure parking space.
- This hotel has a nice, “home” feeling. Staff was very friendly and helpful and they helped us to arrange a tour. Our room was large and well-ventilated. It has a great location and we could walk to the museums and markets. Breakfasts were better than expected and on the last day, as we had to leave early for my flight, they arranged for a slightly earlier breakfast for us, which was very nice of them.
The rooms were spacious and the bathroom was very clean equipped with everything you need. The breakfast was exceptional considering what we’ve had on our travels! Fried eggs, toast with a selection of jams, cereal, coffee, milk, tea, 2 types of juice, and fresh fruit!
Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very well located with friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Wish it had comfortable chairs for reading, but that’s my only suggestion.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, they gave us good advices about what to see in San Jose. There is a small nice garden that makes you feel you are already in the nature and in which you can see nice birds. The breakfast was good and the room comfortable and big.
Hotel Sura B&B
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Sura B&B is located in San José, just 10 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 3.9 miles from Hotel Sura B&B, and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Appreciated secure parking off street. Quiet location.
- Room was comfortable and quiet. Having the balcony attached (not sure if all the rooms have it) was lovely. Extremely helpful staff. I came off a very early flight. They very kindly made me breakfast and a cup of tea (for an extra charge of course) and gave me a place to wait til my room was ready. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the MEPE bus station to the Caribbean coast. It was only about a 10-15 minute walk to the centre (National Theatre, Opera, Jade Museum and the main walking street)
- Our second stay. Funky old building close to museums, Mercado Centro and more. Well maintained and clean, nice people, good breakfast.
- Friendly and helpful staff, room was spotless and comfortable
It is very near from the Terminal 7-10, as we were traveling from La Fortuna to San Jose, this was a good choice to be near there. The bed was comfortable but it’d not be so much if we had to stay longer than 1 night, I guess.
We had to leave very early in the morning and the responsible prepared us some fruits for the trip which helped us a lot and we are thankful for that.
Casa 69 is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 5 miles from Escazú. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa 69, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The facility was fine and so was location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Little paradise in the middle of San Jose. Very clean & spacious rooms in a beautiful building, nicely decorated. The staff were very friendly & helpful. The standard breakfast could have been a bit more “rich” but you do have the option to upgrade for a relatively small fee.
We stayed for one night, in transit.
Pleasantly delighted and happy about not checking the reviews, since I usually start out with the worst ones.
If I had to describe it in one word, it would be OASIS in a middle of an urban sprawl. Great layout and rooms that delight in slightly understated cheesiness. We absolutely loved it.
We being a family of 4 with the girls being very picky. The staff was pleasant, welcoming and no-nonsense. If we are ever back this way, especially for a longer stay, this would be the place to come back to.
- Very hospitable American owner Stephen. Staff are very helpful, warm and friendly. Loved the abundance of trees, plants, and courtyards that offer natural beauty in the midst of the city. Rooftop sitting area is nice place to chill in the evenings. Basic breakfast is free, with heavier breakfast options for a small price. Nice to have laundry done for a modest fee as well.
- It was a homey B&B , a good value, great inner courtyard close to everything downtown
One of our best sellers in San José! Angels Hotel Guesthouse is a quaint family-owned bed and breakfast located in San José, a short walk from the city centre. It features a shared terrace nestled in the property’s gardens, and offers guests free WiFi and breakfast.The rooms at the historic bed and breakfast include a cable TV, a small refrigerator, and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. The Hotel offers hot water and can arrange city tours and car rental services.Guests will find cinemas, museums, shops, restaurants and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property. The National Museum is just 1,650 feet away.The San Pedro Shopping Centre is only 2,300 feet from Angels Hotel, while guests can reach Juan Santamaria International Airport in 30 minutes by car.
- Great location close to downtown and lots of restaurants nearby. Staff were friendly, helpful and spoke good English. The room was large and spacious. The owner warned us in advance that our room was facing main road and offered to let us cancel for free. It was secure you had to ring bell each time you wanted in/out.
- Lovely host Maria let me come eariler on the day.She spoke excellent English. She was so helpful. Lovely peaceful surroundings. Great value.
- The breakfast in the morning like Continental Breakfast??????
- Lovely stay! Rooms large with private bathroom and hot shower. Breakfast each morning was lovely and fresh and served in the beautiful gardens. Maria, the owner, a really nice lady, extremely helpful and nothing was to much trouble. Great location to all the major attractions. Felt really comfortable and was made to feel at home!
- Helpful staff – we were warned in advance that the family room was at the front of the property and might be a little noisy. It was fine and didn’t disturb us at all.
San José Friends- Adults Only
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José in the region of San José, 9 miles from Alajuela, San Jose Friends features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Escazú is 2.5 miles from San Jose Friends, and Heredia is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- They were so friendly, kindly answering all our questions, giving us directions about the bus and train, and the owner even offered a ride twice. I already told a friend about them.
- Dariel showed us great hospitality, he upgraded us to a room with a bathroom which had a hot shower! The bed was super comfy, the entire room was very clean. I would come back and recommend this place to anyone who is travelling with a partner. The location is about a 45 minute walk from down town, and a 25 minute drive to the airport. So I think this location is best if your going to be in San Jose for a couple days and have the time to explore around or if your looking to stay in a safe, clean comfortable neighborhood and don’t mind walking or taking ubers.
- Ever (the concierge) was friendly, nice, and super cute. Breakfast was delicious.
- Great value and nice staff. This was hard to find – but once we did, it’s in a great location, the courtyard was perfect for a delicious gallo pinto breakfast. And the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- It’s a very nice hotel. The room is big and quite. Breakfast was very good. And the price is low
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aserrí San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aserrí San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aserrí San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aserrí San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!