10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arrayanal Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrayanal Quindio is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arrayanal Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrayanal Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrayanal Quindio. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arrayanal Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arrayanal Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arrayanal Quindio:
Dharma Hotel Holistico
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Dharma Hotel Holistico is located in Circasia. Free private parking is available on site.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Dharma Hotel Holistico, and Pereira is 14 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Campestre La Adelita
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Finca Campestre La Adelita is located in Salento in the region of Quindio, just 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Pereira is 12 miles from Finca Campestre La Adelita, and Ibagué is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The Finca is really a great place. We enjoyed our stay there. Sonia is a really great host!
Thank you very much
- Beautiful family house in peaceful surroundings. They couldn’t do enough to help me, including lifts to and from nearby Filandia (as I am travelling by bicycle) and an excellent dinner (with meat smoked for 8 hours in their own smoker!) at the house. Breakfast was the best i’ve had during my whole time in Colombia. A fabulous place to stay with a lovely family.
- Sonia met us with smiles, coffee, and snacks. She made wonderful breakfasts, and packed one for us the day we left. She was full of suggestions about what to do. Plenty of space in the living room, welcome in the kitchen!
- Dueña Sonia was very hospitable and a great cook. She was always available and ready to provide anything we needed. It was a very relaxing weekend and would definitely recommend it to my friends.
- Very beautiful rooms with super comfortable beds, great hospitality, very quiet area and bus stop around the corner.
- The Finca is really a great place. We enjoyed our stay there. Sonia is a really great host!
One of our best sellers in Salento! Casa Pachamama is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Pereira is 15 miles from Casa Pachamama, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Breakfast was nice when it included fresh fruit. View from.balcony.
Great location with an amazing view of the town and surroundings. Very quiet and close to everything.
Hugo was very kind and helpful!
Breakfast was good
Location was good, just 300 mt away from the centre.
The owner was very helpful with us , we came back all wet from a tour after the check out and he let us take a shower and wash + dry all our clothes. Plus he was always ready to help, excellent, super nice man, bless him.
- Hugo was the most delightful gentlemen and his hot chocolate sure was a treat for my mouth
- Very Cute break & Breakfast! beautiful view over the town. The host was very kind, and made nice breakfast.
Chill out Salento
Chill out Salento offers accommodations in Salento.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Chill out Salento, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from Chill out Salento.
- Erika and Ivan are really really nice hosts and the breakfast is good as well. We recommend taking the coffee tour with Ivan (book in advance if you have not much time), which is taylor made and you can see how the columbian coffee world really looks like.
- More than a hostel. Clean, warm and beautiful.house, really good breakfast and coffee, kind host very familiar with the coffee area and planting. The coffee tour is awesome, local, original, not commercial at all, will show you the real coffee planting situation. Very recommended if u want to experience more.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Good Location.
El personal era muy amable.
- Super acceuil d’Erika et Ivan, ils sont adorables et trés attentionnés. Ivan est de trés bon conseil pour organiser les excursions. Merci, trés bon séjour au Chill out:)
Très bon accueil d’Erika.
Nous avions programmé une visite de fincas de café, qui n’a pas pu se faire à cause d’une panne de jeep. Erika nous a trouvé une solution de remplacement.
Hostal Ciudad de Segorbe
Hostal Ciudad de Segorbe is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ibagué is 26 miles from Hostal Ciudad de Segorbe, and Manizales is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Great hostal in Salento. The welcome was great with already a lot of information what to do in Salento.
The rooms and bathroom were very clean and big enough. The hostal is located in the centre of Salento (but no noise during night) with everything closeby, also the breakfast is good (fresh fruits, bread, …)
- The service at Segorbe is outstanding. The staff will help you make your stay in Salento a really memorable one!
- Super friendly staff. Nice place to stay, can’t find anything wrong about my experience there. Breakfast was very good.
- Very friendly place, with excellent English speaking staff (Aura, Sebastian, Jorge, Daniel all good). The courtyard is wonderful, with flowers, birds, sun, mural. Breakfast great, with fruit, buneulos, eggs any way. Laundry service inexpensive and reliable. Shower hot. Firm bed. Quiet until about 7 AM even though we were on the front of the house.
- Fresh juice and buñuelos at breakfast. There are also hummingbirds that fly in to drink from the feeders!
- Great hostal in Salento. The welcome was great with already a lot of information what to do in Salento.
Reserva Guadalajara is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pereira is 16 miles from Reserva Guadalajara, and Ibagué is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Everything… what a gem of a place, Diego is an absolutely fantastic host, and the staff from Sandra and the rest were so friendly. The farm is so beautiful and so quiet, with charming rooms, and places to relax and unwind. Diego took us on a unconventional horse riding tour around the mountains as into the forest, a experience which must be done… And a Bbq was put on the Sunday night for all the guest for a small fee which was so good. The farm has horses and cows (you can even have a go at milking and then having fresh milk) which you can chill out with. We’ll especially miss Tata (Dog), what a personality. What a place… 11 out of 10. Moy Bueno
- The staff was on top of everything and took care of me until the end, excellent service, planning on going back in the near future!
- Wonderful host, comfortable rooms and exceptional breakfast. Like visiting a close family friend.
- Great family atmosphere, beautiful old style finca
– Diego has a lovely family home that is an operating finca, with cows, dogs, and hectares of undeveloped woodlands. At the base of the spectacular Valle de Cocora.
– Comfortable, simple and elegant rooms with everything you need.
– The terrace with hammock is great for enjoying breakfast, chatting w other travelers, watching the sunset, etc.
– A traditional Colombian breakfast spread fit for kings, with several vegetarian options. Some of the best meals we had on our trip.
– No Wifi but it was nice (at least for us) to get away.
– We will definitely be back! Thank you Diego!
La Gaviota BnB
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, La Gaviota BnB is located in Filandia in the region of Quindio, just 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Pereira is 10 miles from La Gaviota BnB, and Manizales is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Quiet and safe location. A short walk to town but the owner offered to drive us at any time. He drove us to a restaurant each morning for breakfast which was included in the price.
- Owner was extremely friendly and helpful with obtaining taxi service for longer drives. Property was beautiful and quiet. Cow pasture next door. Chickens walking the property. Full house was very clean. Owner recommended nearby guided jungle hike where we encountered a family of red howler monkeys, what a trip highlight!
- It was great having a fully equipped kitchen and a large house. Gus was helpful in finding things for us that weren’t there, like a coffee maker. Lots of space.
- Quiet and peaceful, spacious and comfortable. Gus was exceptionally helpful and went beyond the call of duty.
- Exceptional hospitality in every detail by owner who created a great place for relaxation
Finca Cafe Bernal
Located in Luna Park in the region of Quindio, 19 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Cafe Bernal features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Pereira is 16 miles from Finca Cafe Bernal, and Ibagué is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Heel goed ontbijt (arepa’s met kaas/eieren/vers fruit/koffie) met prachtig uitzicht over de bergen. Carlos en Clementia waren erg behulpzaam en gastvrij, ze hebben ons regelmatig een lift gegeven naar het busstation of de nabijgelegen stad Armenia. Carlos heeft ons een uitgebreide rondleiding gegeven door de koffiebranderij en de verse koffie stond altijd klaar als we aan het einde van de dag terugkwamen.
- Nos sentimos como en casa… lo mas bello la vista a las montañas y lo mejor las charlas y la atención de don Carlos y doña Clemencia y en general de toda su familia. Desyunos deliciosos y cafes espectaculares. Magnifica ubicación. Instalaciones muy cómodas y limpias…Definitivamente volveremos.
- Atencion amabilidad y conocimiento de le región y del café de los dueños.
- La finca Bernal es un lugar estupendo para disfrutar del eje cafetero y Carlos y su familia son los mejores anfitriones. Muy amables, atentos y ademas Carlos te enseña todo sobre la cultura cafetera!! Sin duda volveremos!!
- El dueño muy amable con gran carisma. Lugar espectacular y el sitio muy lindo acogerdor
Bed and breakfast Armenia vía a Salento
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and breakfast Armenia vía a Salento offers accommodations in Armenia.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 19 miles from Bed and Breakfast Armenia via Salen, and Pereira is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 12 miles from Bed and breakfast Armenia vía a Salento.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Montañero offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pereira, just 8 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Manizales is 25 miles from Hospedaje Montañero, and Armenia is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arrayanal Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arrayanal Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arrayanal Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arrayanal Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!