10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arío Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Arío Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arío Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arío Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arío Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arío Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arío Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arío Puntarenas:
One of our best sellers in Santa Teresa! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Teresa in the region of Puntarenas, 7 miles from Montezuma, Makanas B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Tambor is 11 miles from Makanas B&B, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Best place to spend a vacation in. The food is amazing, the staff are really nice and helpful. The rooms are beautiful, clean and very comfortable
Excellent breakfast topped off with a smoothie. Chairs at beach to watch sunset.
Close to beach. Privacy of our cabin.
- Super close to the beach and very secluded from the center of santa teresa. It was like having a privatd beach to ourselves. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- The staff were incredibly friendly, the breakfast was delicious, the location is perfect, walking distance of the beach and a nice walk along the coast to Playa Hermosa a great surfing beach which is best to visit at low tide.
Massimo and Hector made me feel like home. It is a simple bed and breakfast with only 3 bungalows which makes it look like a private house, beautiful and cosy.
The location is a little far from the fuzz, but if you have a car or a quad is perfect. And it is closer to Playa Hermosa, my favorite one walking to the right side of the beach.
I give 5 starts to the staff, really great, sweet, helpful people.
Thank you Hector, Massimo and Alicia!
Greensong Santa Teresa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greensong Santa Teresa offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Greensong Santa Teresa, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Zen Guesthouse & Yoga Center
Casa Zen Guesthouse & Yoga Center offers accommodations in Santa Teresa.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Zen Guest & Yoga Center, and Tambor is 10 miles away.
- Very close to the beach, a grocery store, and not far from everything else in the area. Nice fruit, coffee and toast for breakfast, and a great kitchen if you want to cook for yourself. Overall a very pretty place.
- The yoga studio is beautiful and the staff works very hard to keep the place clean. This is no easy feat in a beach hostel. The vibe was great. Perfect spot for a single traveler.
- Pleasant set up with nice common area. The breakfast included was fresh. The yoga classes were fun, I had a private room one night and a dorm two. The staff was friendly and easy to communicate with and the bathrooms and showers were really clean. I’d stay there again for sure.
- Great breakfast, Marianno and Ara really helpful. Fantastic yoga classes and super friendly hostel.
The staff… Mariano is a HUGE asset to this operation.
The overall vibe is a positive one and you will have a nice time if you take the time to be social with fellow travelers from around the world.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Cabinas Calocita is located in Santa Teresa Beach, just 6 miles from Montezuma. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Tambor is 10 miles from Cabinas Calocita, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 12 miles away.
- Nice and clean rooms with private bathroom. Nice and private location close to food places, supermarket and the beach. Chris the owner is very friendly and helpful. Well kept surfboards to rent. Kitchen is well equipped and clean.
- Spacious rooms and a functional kitchen well located near the supermarket and center of town. Really helpful owner-operator. Convenient touches like a line to dry clothes or towels right outside the door. Chilled out spot.
- Room was large, comfortable and very clean. Close to the fabulous beach but set back from the road so quiet at night. Big clean comunal kitchen so easy to cook for ourselves
- Great location and the owner was very informative.
- The owner was very helpfull (informed us on places to eat, best shops to go to, etc). Also possible to rent a surfboard for a good price while also giving us surfing tips for beginners. Ideal location, possible to walk to all amenities. Would highly recommend.
Wild Waves Fish & Surf
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Wild Waves Fish & Surf offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Teresa Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Wild Waves Fish & Surf, and Tambor is 10 miles away. Tambor Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Great views and got a breeze from balcony -as in an elevated position
- Nice view. Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Paul and his wife were great.
- The animals outside the “cabina”: some squirrels and an iguana on the roof.
- We really enjoyed the owner, Paul. He made us feel very welcome and he gave us wonderful recommendations about what to do/see around the town. During our night stay, some of the other guests had caught fish earlier in the day (at a location Paul recommended) and we all had a beautiful cookout that evening. Paul cooked the freshly caught fish and we all watched the sunset and dined together as friends from all over the world. It was an experience we will never forget. Also, the breakfast Paul made us was unbelievably delicious. We enjoyed the stay very much, we can’t say enough about it!
- we really enjoy the visit in santa teresa . the owner helped us with all we needed and the breakfast is super big and good.
Bajo el Arbol B&B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Bajo el Arbol B&B offers accommodations in Santa Teresa. Free private parking is available on site.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Bajo el Arbol B&B, and Tambor is 10 miles from the property.
- Just off main road so 5 min to everything but more seculeded. Awesome place!
the accommodation was perfect down to the smallest detail. For me the perfekt Place to relax and come down.
nice rooms, a small lovingly designed garden and good hang out possibilities.
Everthing was very clean.
The owners Mauro and Julio made our stay perfect and special. It did not feel like a hotel but a visit to friends.
The also have a very good Tapas Restaurant, which i really recommand.
From planned 4 nights we’re stayed 10 nights.
If I ever come back to Santa Teresa, then only here!
Thank you for this great holidays at your Place!
- Brilliant location, very clean and comfortable. The hosts were also lovely and made our stay over Christmas great! The restaurant also serves up delicious tapas too 🙂
- We had a wonderful stay in this beautiful B&B. Everything was perfect: from the great location, the beautiful garden, our cozy room and the stylish interior to amazing food and great conversations with our hosts! They made sure we had the best stay possible in every way. We absolutely loved this little paradise and can highly recommend staying here for a relaxed time in surfers paradise Santa Theresa. 🙂
- Beautiful B&B with a wonderful location in Santa Teresa – five minutes from the beach. The owners were kind and attentive and let us leave our luggage for the day while we explored. Greatly appreciated their tips for the area. They have a tapas restaurant on site. The room was clean and comfortable.
Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma
One of our best sellers in Montezuma! Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 31 miles from Jacó, Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Teresa is 7 miles from Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma, and Tambor is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma.
- Quiet place away from town. Beautiful location in hills. Richard was gracious and accommodating but not overly so. Real easy vibration. Sunrises and sunsets were beautiful
- The place is great! The view, the bungalows, the breakfast, everything! But the best is the owner Richard (Hi Richard! You do it very very well!). Every day he decorates your bungalow, even the restrooms and the breakfast with Hibiskusflowers! And you can be sure when you ask him where to go for dinner or for beach or whatever he’s promoting the best! And by the the way he (or better said nature) delivers Monkeys, Tucans and the beautiful blue jay. We staid 3 days. It should have been more…
- The location is fantastic with a spectacular view! Richard is very nice and gave us a lot of good suggestions.
- Fantastic room with great views. Set in peaceful surroundings. The highlight of our stay was the breakfast served in our room to enjoy on the balcony. Richard the owner is a cool dude, very friendly and easy going. He made our stay even more enjoyable. This place is so romantic for couples.
- Everything! The staff was kind warm and friendly. The views the private breakfast. I would come here again anytime and recommend to others
Star Mountain Jungle Lodge
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Star Mountain Jungle Lodge is located in Mal País where you enjoy beautiful white sand beaches and tropical gardens. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a patio. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area, a safety deposit box and bed linen.At Star Mountain Jungle Lodge you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.Well known for surfing an array of activities can also be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, swimming and cycling. The property offers free parking.Tambor Airport is a 45 minutes drive away.
The best place on my trip?
So wonderful and beautiful you must visit this gem?
- Great place in the forest, walking paths and great attention, quite and perfect to rest, very clean!
- Oasis in the jungle. Super gardens and pool. Own nature trail. Extremely well maintained given its very remote location.
- Site exeptionnel calme animaux pas manquer grenouille le soir à la piscine..trail de 2 h belle vue acceuil piscine..
Le lieu est magnifique et magique !!
Très bien entretenu , les animaux sont présents autour de la piscine
Personnel attentionné et discret
Parcours sur la propriété à faire absolument !!
- The best place on my trip?
Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Loma Sibo features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Santa Teresa Beach is 6 miles from Loma Sibo, and Tambor is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Amazing villa with an evan better view! We had the whole villa for our selfes and got a free upgrate to the ocean front room:)
Montezume, a very nice little town, is only a short drive away
- Best ever hospitality met travelling around the world! Amazing view on ocean!
- The view was amazing. The pool and rooms were beautifully done with an attention to detail. Best part was the staff, carlos and his wife were very warm hearted and embraced us as family.
- Everything was wonderful! The property is Beautiful, tranquil and in great condition – so much thought has gone into the design. The king suite is amazing and so are the views over the ocean and the pool area. Breakfast is fantastic. Hot water! A fabulous place to relax and unwind.
alles – ein wahres juwel mit einer herzlichen und äusserst zuvorkommenden gastgeberin.
- Amazing villa with an evan better view! We had the whole villa for our selfes and got a free upgrate to the ocean front room:)
Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma
Featuring an outdoor salted pool, Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma is located on a hilltop in Montezuma. This accommodation offers lush gardens and panoramic terrace. Free WiFi access is available.Each air conditioned room at Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma provides a balcony, view and seating area. Private bathrooms come complete with a shower and free toiletries. A fan, linens and towels are also included.Guests can enjoy an array of on-site and nearby activities, such as snorkeling, canoeing and horse riding. Other amenities offered at the hotel include free parking and air conditioning.
- Juan and all the rest made us feel home imediately. Nice tips about Montezuma and the most amazing views from the garden. Loved the stay in every way!
- Great place! Very nice outdoor pool, perfect host, delicious breakfast!
- Just a wonderful experience from start to finish. The owner Juan is a gem, taking time to explain the layout of the town and the best places to eat; the fabulous, super clean salt water pool; comfortable, clean room with lovely balcony; delicious breakfast on airy verandah; super friendly staff. While it’s 2km into town, it’s very easy to call a cab. The ride in is about $5, and it’s equally easy to find a ride home in the evening. We liked being a bit outside the town for the quiet and the privacy. Montezuma is a terrific place–about 3 square blocks, super relaxed, and with good restaurants. All in all, a great place to stay.
- Very friendly owner, nice villla and a fresh breakfast
- Juan and his staff are the consummate hosts from providing useful local information, tailoring the breakfast to your desires, and engaging in far ranging conversations. It was an intimate , resort-like experience that we will remember fondly, and important in establishing some connections in a foreign country.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arío Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arío Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arío Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arío Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!