10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Argomilla Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Argomilla Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Argomilla Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Argomilla Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Argomilla Cantabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Argomilla Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Argomilla Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Argomilla Cantabria:
Hosteria La Moraleja
Located in Solares, 6.8 mi from Santander, Hosteria La Moraleja features a children’s playground and views of the mountain. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Hosteria La Moraleja features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. Cabarceno Park is 14 minutes away from Hosteria La Moraleja while Santillana del Mar is 18 mi from Hosteria La Moraleja. Santander Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Owner couldn’t have been more helpful. Stayed here at the start and end of our tour and would highly recommend it.
- Comfortable room, well equipped. Lovely bathroom with toiletries. Very friendly host. Nice breakfast with home made produce. Easy journey from Santander ferry. After contacting owner re late arrival I was give key code and room number. The host was lovely and could not do enough to assist. Homemade cake was offered with breakfast. Plenty of free parking.
- Very good location, nice scenery, clean and comfortable rooms! The breakfast was really great!
- The staff were wonderful, the location couldn’t have been better and the balcony, the swing…. It was really neat and sparkly clean. I am sure I’ll be going back some time soon.
- Excellent quiet location. Really clean. Very well appointed. Fabulous breakfast. Miriam on reception was extremely helpful and spoke very good English. For those wanting somewhere near to Santander but in a quite countryside location this is the hotel for you.
Posada de Villacarriedo
Set by Pisueña River and the Barroque Soñanes Palace, Posada de Villacarriedo is located in Villacarriedo. Offering free Wi-Fi, the charming bed and breakfast has impressive mountain views.Each stylish room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and a garden with a furnished terrace available for guests.Posada de Villacarriedo is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Collados del Asón Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and the popular surfing beaches are a 35-minute drive. Santander Airport is 19 mi from the property.
- Christina is a gracious host and helpful in every way. She recommended places to ride to as we were cycling in the area.
- Fantastic! The best and warmest welcome I’ve ever got in Spain, super clean rooms, rich breakfast and astonishing region.
- I book this stay for my parents and they really loved it. They said that the breakfast was very complete, with all you could need, the rooms comfortable and the owner, Cristina, very lovely.
- Todo, no se puede pedir más por ese precio. Es perfecto.
El pueblo nos ha gustado mucho, el entorno es magnífico, campo verde y preciosas montañas, muy recomendable para caminar por lugares con mucho encanto.
El desayuno genial.
Y Cristina, la dueña, fue muy amable y agradable.
El Rincon de Lucia Bed and Breakfast
El Rincon de Lucia is located in Valdecilla. The property is 12 miles from Santander.The bed and breakfast has a TV. The property also comes with a well-equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a bath.The bed and breakfast has a grill. El Rincon de Lucia has a playground.Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 10 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa marte doble Bed and Breakfast
Located in Tanos, Casa marte doble has accommodations with free WiFi.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Santander is 18 miles from Casa Marte Doble, while Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
El Huyo is located in Entrambasaguas and offers barbecue facilities. The air-conditioned property is 13 miles from Santander.The bed and breakfast comes with a TV and 1 bedroom. The bed and breakfast also features a bathroom.Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Suances is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Posada Los Duendes
Posada Los Duendes bed and breakfast is located 25 mi from Spain’s north coast in Cantabria and features a charming garden with barbecue and free Wi-Fi.This bed and breakfast offers double rooms with private bathroom including hair dryer and shower. All rooms have heating and a TV. They are brightly decorated and each one features its own unique color scheme and style.Posada Los Duendes features a garden and outside seating area. It also features a restaurant serving Cantabrian food, including a characteristic breakfast from the region.Posada Los Duendes is located 9.3 mi from Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve and is beside the Besaya and Erecia Posee rivers. It is 56 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobra – Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve and 31 mi from Santander Airport.
- Lovely peaceful location. Spacious room in traditional Spanish style. Very nice, helpful hosts. Easy parking. I very much enjoyed my stay and will be back!
- Second visit to peaceful B&B convenient for transport links
- great place to stay, very helpful staff fantastic value , great for ferry at santander
Arrived late and owner waited up for us
Interesting rural property.
- Helpful staff good breakfast served outside room. Good location in lovely village. Have stayed before and were very sorry that the owner had been ill and was unable to be involved any more.
Posada Santa Juliana Bed and Breakfast
Set in a charming country house with wooden beams and French doors, La Posada Santa Juliana is located in the historic village of Santillana del Mar, 15 minutes’ drive from the Cantabrian coastline.Each rustic room at La Posada Santa Juliana has wooden floors and stone finishes. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in nearby restaurants. There is also a lounge with a TV.The beaches around Comillas are approximately 12 mi from the Santa Juliana, while Torrelavega is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Santander and its ferry terminal are less than 19 mi from the guest house.
- Lovely old fashioned Spanish hotel with care and charm. Very hospitable hosts. Lots of extra touches. Close to the parking lot. Quiet.
- A very quaint hotel in a lovely medieval town on the northern route of the Camino Santiago. The town is a prime tourist draw and the area is lined with small stores and restaurants. The establishment is super clean, with decent sized rooms and nice simple furnishings. Quite comfy bed. Really appreciatedit’s proximity to the above mentioned route and all services!
La situation géographique
Le style de l.hotel
Et surtout l.amabilite de la réceptionniste très dévouée qui nous a amener à l’hopital pour un petit probleme
- Está muy bien ubicado, la habitación fue muy acogedora y estaba todo muy limpio. Se nota que cuidan los detalles.
- La ubicación. Margarita estupenda atenta a todo lo que necesitáramos. Tuvimos un pequeños problema y nos lo resolvió rapidamente
La Curva Surfhouse
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Loredo in the Cantabria Region, 5 mi from Santander, La Curva Surfhouse features a barbecue and water sports facilities.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a shared seating area with a TV. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The property offers surf and stand up Paddle courses.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Santillana del Mar is 21 mi from La Curva Surfhouse, while Suances is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 5.6 mi from La Curva Surfhouse.
No reviews yet.
Somo Surfskate hostel
Located in Castanedo, Somo Surfskate hostel provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Somo Surfskate hostel has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Santander is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- PARFAIT.PERFECTO.PERFECT. MEILLEUR RAPPORT QUALITE PRIX. PATRON SUPER SYMPA . VERY FRIENDLY.
- The staff and the facilities. Everything was perfect.
- The owner and staff were incredibly helpful with problems I brought up such as downloading my boarding pass and getting me to a restaurant.
- Everything! This place is clean, nice, with great breakfast and smiling staff..
- The setting and friendly, cheerful and helpful hosts
Posada La Venta de Quijas
Posada La Venta de Quijas is set in a 19th-century mountain-style house in the countryside outside the village of Quijas. This guest house offers free parking and rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs.Each of the La Venta’s rooms has rustic décor with beamed ceilings, exposed stone walls and original furnishings. All rooms have heating and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served in the Quijas’ dining room. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a TV, or on the property’s terrace. Free Wi-Fi can be accessed here.The area surrounding the guest house is ideal for hiking and cycling. Saja Nature Reserve is approximately 20 minutes’ drive away, while the Picos de Europa National Park is less than 37 mi away. Santander can be reached in 30 minutes, by car.
las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
El entorno NATURAL es PRECIOSO!! Si crees en la magia o tienes niños, Te lo recomiento, ademas los dueños tienen 2 niñas pequeñas… Preciosas las instalaciones de madera y piedra y decoración vegetal… ¡Me encantó! Pase unos dias MARAVILLOSOS allí.
La ubicación es muy buena, porque está cerca de Santander, de Santillana del Mar, de Cabárceno, etc, lo que hace fácil poder visitar muchos lugares.
Las habitaciones están bien, la cama es cómoda.
Desayuno bastante completo.
- Fántastico!! El trato de los dueños y la ubicación geniales! La habitación preciosa y muy limpia. Menos mal q la segunda noche cenamos allí, ya repetimos cada día, estaba todo riquísimo!
La tranquilidad de la zona, su ubicación y las vistas desde el comedor.
Para ir con bebés, los dueños muy amables, nos facilitaron todo aquello que pedimos.
- Desayuno barato, poco ruido. Céntrico y buen entorno.
- las HADAS, nada mas llegar vi cuadros y explicaciones de las hadas y espíritus de la Naturaleza en las que cree la gente del lugar. ¡Me encantó! sentí como que entraba en un lugar MAGICO!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Argomilla Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Argomilla Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Argomilla Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Argomilla Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!