10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Arenas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Arenas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Arenas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arenas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arenas Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Arenas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Arenas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Arenas Andalucía:
Casa Pura Vista
Located in Arenas, Casa Pura Vista offers accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The accommodations are air-conditioned and has a hot tub.All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a toaster. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.In addition to an outdoor pool, the property also provides a shared lounge.Malaga is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast. Malaga Airport is 37 miles from the property.
The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
Our hosts were so friendly and helpful that we enjoyed their company and even went to eat in the local Italian restaurant one evening with them. They also cooked a beautiful meal for the guests, on request one evening, (€20 per person) which was a nice touch. They couldn’t have made us more welcome and went out of their way to provide information and prepared picnic lunches for us. In addition the facilities are spotless and well maintained featuring a modern twist on traditional Andalusian style!
- Very godd loaction with beautifull view on the See and mountain! Apartment and all around area very clean, comfortable and modern. Wonderfull landlords and delicious breakfast. I recommend it!!!
this is one of the best band bs i have ever stayed at. the owners passion for giving you a welcome stay was without limits. they make you feel involved in anything that was happening including their family .
this would be a good template for other b and bs .will always try and stay here whenever we come to spain
tom and charlotte gibson
- You are looking at an outstanding property in Arenas area owned by a lovely family. Hosts will make sure you have an unforgettable experience by making sure everything is perfect. And during my stay it was. Welcome drink and a snack upon my arrival was a really nice touch. The room as well as other areas were spotless, nice smelling towels, comfortable bed, nice outdoor pool and sitting areas, and finally before my departure an amazing breakfast with fresh eggs, fruits, freshly squeezed juice…
Prachtige B&B. Elke morgen een uitgebreid ontbijt met dagelijks een “specialleke”. Katrien, Philippe en de kids doen hun
uiterste best om het verblijf zo aangenaam mogelijk te maken. Een aanrader !
- The breakfasts were an absolute delight looked after by our hosts Philippe and Katrine, who made a very special effort, and it was always something to look forward to. Beautiful egg dishes, side dishes, cold meats, fruit, home made yoghurts, breads and jams, using local produce. Had us going back for more, so breakfast turned out to be the meal of the day.
El Pajarero Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Arenas.Located in Arenas, El Pajarero has accommodations with an outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.El Pajarero has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Malaga is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 39 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Everything about this place was above and beyond. Quite exceptional
Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
Great swimming pool with sun umbrellas and sun chairs.
Fantastic 360 views around the property situated on top of a hill.
Owners are very nice helping with anything reasonably you need.
You can take a nice horse ride into the neighbourhood with excellent guides.
- The property owners are very friendly, they have adopted a stray dog who is very friendly and cute. They have 4 well taken care of horses also. Overall it impressed me that they were very animal friendly. The design was nice and the atmosphere was quite serene. The views were breathtaking and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely return & recommend!
- alles het totale plaatje. locatie met een waanzinnig uitzicht uur van malaga en granada, gastheerschap van Jan en Klaas, de heerlijke kamer met 2 balkons, zwembad, lekkere ontbijt s morgens,
- Tout est parfait, autant l accueil que l environnement nos hôtes nous ont soigné ! Superbe vue et piscine extra ! Très propre. Si je reviens en Andalousie j y retournerai c sur !
B&B Casa Agradable
Offering panoramic views of the mountains and nearby white villages, B&B Casa Agradable is located 1.2 mi from Arenas. This bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFiEach air-conditioned room comes with a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen with an oven, fridge, coffee machine and kettle, as well as a shared living room with a TV. The garden includes barbecue facilities and a terrace.Massages and horse riding can be organized on request, for an extra cost. Cycling and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Costa del Sol is a 25-minute drive from the property and Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
- We loved the views and the owners they were very hospitable.The breakfast was fresh and the usual choice.The room as very clean and modern and very cool for the time of year making sleep very easy.The surrounding area is fantastic as are the grounds of the property
- The owners were very welcoming, friendly and very attentive to all of our needs. They provided us with an excellent service from the breakfast and evening meals through to their knowledge of the area and directions. We couldn’t have asked for better accommodation! We will definitely be returning in the future.
- Ottima location per trascorrere un week end di relax. Bellissimo panorama, struttura molto gradevole e rilassante. I padroni di casa fantastici!!!
- Das sehr familiäre Ambiente und die tolle Aussicht
- gastvrouw + gastheer begrijpen wat gastvrijheid betekent.
Campo Agave B&B
Campo Agave B&B Glamping features a year-round outdoor pool and kitchen, barbecue facilities, and sun terrace with a lounge area. The nearest beach is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free WiFi is available.All accommodations features a private balcony or terrace with stunning views to the Mediterranean sea. The B&B rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning and fan, electric kettle, and a coffee machine.Electric mountain bikes can be rented onsite. Guests can reserve them in advance for a surcharge.Malaga is 24 mi from from Campo Agave B&B Glamping, while Nerja is only 8.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 mi away from the property.
- We had the option of electric mountain bikes and a GPS mapped tour. Fantastic way to see the area.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
B&B la Madrugada
La Madrugada is set 2.2 mi outside Cómpeta, on the edge of Sierra de Tejeda Nature Reserve. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and a various terraces with impressive mountain and sea views. Free WiFi is available.This charming bed and breakfast offers spacious and elegant decorated rooms. They all include air conditioning and heating, which can also be used as a fan.Breakfast is included and packed lunches can be prepared upon request. A dinner service is also available. A range of restaurants can be found in the nearby village.The property features various terraces offering views of the sea and La Maroma Mountain. There is also a large, circular living room with an honesty bar, fireplace, library and a TV. Tourist information is available for guests.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling. Nerja is only 40 minutes’ drive away while the Costa del Sol can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Málaga is less than 31 mi away.
Very secluded and quiet. Beautiful pool area
Rebate was so helpful with walk routes
- Renàte and harrie were excellent hosts, nothing was too much trouble .we felt totally at home there .Breakfast was very nice with aa big selection. In all highly recommend La madrugada .
- If I could give it a 20 for cleanliness I would! Breakfast was excellent – different each day with home-made/local products. The men had a massage and that was great value for money too. Loved it!
- Warm hospitality from Renate and Harrie! Splendid dinner on arrival and possebility of massage during your stay!
- The place is a paradise on earth. We enyojed every single moment, from the delicous breakfast, to awsome hosts to a beautifull terrase with a perfect view and spacious swimming pool. We didnt have a minute spare time. The property is located in the heart of Axarquía, which is autentic and georgeus. Everything is close. After a hole active day it was relaxing to be back at Madrugada and count every star in the sky.
- Very secluded and quiet. Beautiful pool area
Casa Lisa B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Lisa B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Velez. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Málaga is 19 mi from Casa Lisa B&B, while Torremolinos is 25 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 23 mi away.
- Excellent service and the food was always fantastic. Nark, Lisa and Sonja made our stay very special. Memories for ever. Not only a great B&B, but also a great view of the town.
- It was very lovely staying here. Their attentiveness and care was one-of-a-kind. The location of the house gives a breathtaking view of the city.
- The place is high up in Velez next to the castle which gives you a great view oder the area. The place itself is super lovely, my apartment was very spacious and modern but in a cosy Mediterranean style – I loved it. The hosts very super lovely and always helpful, I got a a la carte breakfast to my own balcony in the mornings, which was awesome! Would totally stay here again. It was also helpful that the hosts speak English, which you do not find a lot in the area.
- Our breakfast served on our terrace over looking the town.
Great place , very Spanish and authentic . Brilliant staff looking after you and whatever your needs . Thank you Sonia you really made our stay stress free and relaxing 🙂
Would definitely return
One of our best sellers in Cómpeta! Located in Cómpeta in the Andalucía Region, 26 mi from Málaga, Casa B features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature views of the sea or mountain. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and canoeing. Nerja is 8.1 mi from Casa B, while Almuñécar is 17 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Málaga Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- Plentiful breakfast, home made bread rolls were excellent!
I don’t really know what to add to the vast amount of 10/10 reviews It was an amazing stay, with “probably” the best hosts we have ever experienced, 🙂
Everything that has already been written and more!!!
Karl and Dawn
- The location and property was amazing, stunning views. Carsten and Bente are the best hosts ever, nothing too much trouble, they create such a lovely, happy atmosphere, Carsten should write a guide book about the area, it would be a best seller. Breakfast was so good every day, no need for lunch.
- We had an amazing time in casa B and we recommend it 100%. The location is great as well as the view. It is a very peaceful and relaxing place, with very nice rooms. You will definitely like the tasty homemade breakfasts. We enjoyed everything there, Bente and Carsten are very kind hosts and it was a pleasure to stay in their casa. A little piece of heaven…
- Great location just above Competa with wonderful views. Cozy and super clean rooms. Very friendly and helpful host couple. Delicious breakfast.
Featuring 5 rooftop sun terraces, a seasonal plunge pool and attractive views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains, La Vista is a bed & breakfast located in Cómpeta. Free WiFi is available.La vista is a 200-year old Andalusian house set within walking distance from local bars, shops and restaurants. Sierra de Alhama, Tejeda y Almijara Nature Reserve are a short walk away. There, guests can find various hiking and biking trails.All rooms are individually decorated and have an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Fans are available upon request. A continental breakfast is served at the property.Nerja is 35 minutes by car, while Málaga is 35 mi away.
- The hosts were lovely and welcoming. Roger even came out to meet us late in the dark when we had difficulty in finding the accommodation. We had arrived a bit later than expected, therefore, driving anywhere at night when you’ve never visited can be tricky. Thankfully, Roger was there to help.
- Couldn’t have been made more welcome , this is such an atmospheric property with the most amazing views . I usually stay on the coast but I didn’t miss the sea at all .
- A very special place, lovely old house in the heart of the village but really quiet. The plunge pool is amazing and the owners are wonderful. Fabulous!
- Really good value for money and Jacqueline and Roger are very nice and helpful hosts. Would definitely recommend to stay here if in Competa!
- The location is extremely good. The house is just a few minutes away from the city centre. The pool on the roof really hit the spot after a tiring day we had in the town. Plus the roof provides a fantastic view on town. Furthermore, we had a really lovely breakfast.
Casa Los Dos Bed and Breakfast
Set in the foothills of the Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve, Casa Los Dos offers sea and mountain views. It has free WiFi and an outdoor pool.All air-conditioned rooms feature a terrace with mountain views. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free slippers. Some rooms have a satellite TV and coffee maker.The communal lounge has an honesty bar with coffee, tea, refreshments and spirits. A 32,000 piece jigsaw is available. Breakfast, dinner and tapas are offered. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested. Breakfast is included.Free parking is available and the A7 Motorway is 30 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Nerja in 45 minutes and Malaga is an hour away.
- We like very much the owners of the Casa los Dos, Eric and Ad. They are very friendly and helpful. Great people!
We spent a lovely week at Casa Los Dos in June 2017. The hosts were fantastic, very friendly and chatty. The breakfasts were simply incredible – a large selection of home-made marmalade, home baked bread, home made muesli… and so much more.
There is an option to buy water, wine, beer and snacks from the hosts. A few times a week they cook a three course meal. We joined them and the rest of the guests twice and were not disappointed.
The property is lovely and very well kept. The pool has a fantastic view and is big enough for a few strokes. The flowers and plants surrounding the house add to its unique atmosphere.
- De locatie is prachtig. Het uitzicht fantastisch. De gastheer kookt heel lekker en het ontbijt is heel uitgebreid.
- Supervriendelijk onthaal door gastheer, flesje cava op de kamer als welkomstgeschenk, een oase van rust en luxe op een prachtlocatie, geweldig ontbijt…Het bochtige en stoffig wegje er naar toe was het zeker waard!
Ad og Erik er fantastiske værter, de foreslog spændende udflugtsmål og er flinke og nærværende.
Morgenmaden er udsøgt, hjemmebagt brød, hjemmelavede marmelader, frisk frugtsalat, hjemmelavet yoghurt, æg fra deres egne høns og meget mere.
Tag et måltid eller to sammen med dem på stedet, de laver middag flere gange om ugen og både maden og selskabet er værd at blive “hjemme” for.
Hvis vi kommer tilbage til sydspanien bliver det på Casa Los Dos
Casa Roble B&B
Casa Roble B&B offers accommodations in Cómpeta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is featured.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Nerja is 8.7 mi from Casa Roble B&B, and Malaga is 35 mi away. Malaga Airport is 37 mi from the property.
Superb location…really friendly and helpful owners…
Could not do enough for us…really good experience..will go back..
- We stayed here for four days and it was absolutely wonderful! The B&B’s location makes for stunning views and the villa itself is very luxurious with two large, sunny terraces a pool and a jacuzzi with a splendid view on sea and mountains. The surrounding area is ideal for hikes to discover the beauty of the Sierra Tejada. The town of Competa is home to at least four great restaurants. But the best part of our stay were the hosts, An and Frank, they know what true hospitality is! We will come back!
- Very friendly hosts. Excellent breakfast. Glad of cosy gas fire in visitor’s lounge as the weather was a bit cooler than expected. Wonderful view down valley to sea. Very attractive village with lots of eating places but you need to drive down hill to them. Spent 2 days exploring adjacent “white villages”. All very pretty with almond blossom out.
- Perfect place and quiet. Spacious room with a wiew. Very large living room with books, video etc and a nice fireplace. Very good breakfast. Fantastic bed, something very special, shapes itself to your body. Very nice hosts. Mosquito net on window. We sent for pizza in the evening, very good.
- It was incredible, the view, the breakfast (with homemade bread and jam), the room, the pool. An and Frank are really lovley and helped us when we had to go to the police because of a car accident.
- Superb location…really friendly and helpful owners…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Arenas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Arenas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Arenas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Arenas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!