10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Árchez Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Árchez Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Árchez Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Árchez Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Árchez Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Árchez Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Árchez Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ÁRchez Andalucía:
Habitación Rural Tetuán
Located in Árchez, Habitación Rural Tetuán has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has mountain views and is 32 miles from Malaga.The bed and breakfast comes with a cable flat-screen TV. The property also features a bathroom with a bath.Languages spoken at the reception include English, Spanish and French.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Nerja is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Malaga, 41 miles from Habitación Rural Tetuán, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Villa Archez is located in Árchez and features a garden. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at this property.The units in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while certain units at Villa Archez also offer a balcony.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The accommodations offers an outdoor pool.Málaga is 35 mi from Villa Archez, while Nerja is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 44 mi from the property.
A solo traveller, I recently enjoyed a 5 day stay at Villa Archez.
Ton and Joke are exceptional and very welcoming hosts. Villa Archez is a delight to stay at; an honesty bar; luxurious pool and views to die for.
In addition to an excellent breakfast, Joke also offers an evening meal – she is a fine cook!
Newly added bedroom air-conditioning makes Villa Archez my place of choice when I next travel to Andalucia!
- La cama es muy cómoda y las vistas son espectaculares. Además la atención por parte del personal es muy atenta.
- Bijzondere gastvrijheid van Ton en Joke. Prachtig huis in een prachtige omgeving.
- El trato que nos brindaron los dueños fue espectacular
- Villa Archez ligt op een geweldige locatie, de kamers zijn heel schoon, lekker ruim en ze hebben uitstekende bedden. Ton en Joke zorgen ervoor dat je echt helemaal tot rust komt en staan altijd voor je klaar (top service). Het uitzicht vanuit de B&B is fantastisch. Wij komen zeker terug!!
- A solo traveller, I recently enjoyed a 5 day stay at Villa Archez.
Casa de Kom Bed and Breakfast
With mountain views, Casa de Kom is located in Cómpeta and has free WiFi.Some units feature a dining area and/or a balcony.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Casa de Kom has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Malaga is 39 miles from the accommodation, while Nerja is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The owners are so cool people, we got lost, so they tried to find us and help us figure out where to go. House itself is really good experience of white villages, for me it was a charming maze 🙂 There is also a rooftop terrace which is amazing to have glass of wine/dinner on it. We also enjoyed the breakfast and overall hospitality and good mood of the owners!
- I loved everything about this hotel and the owners are amazing people
- The house is a jewel. It is well-finished in every single detail. Ada and Kees are really nice fellows. We really enjoyed our stay and we are really happy to having met them. The breakfast is surprisingly rich, with both sauly and sweet options. We hope to back there again!
The owners, Kees and Ade went out of their way to make our stay extra special. Our plane was delayed and we arrived after 23.00 but they came to meet us in Competa square and showed us the best place to get a late meal.
The fridge had wine, beer and water all on an honour system of payment and cheaper than the local bars.
The house is very pretty and only a couple of minutes from the centre of Competa. The room was clean, comfortable with lovely finishing touches to the furnishings.
The terrace has staggering views of the mountains. Breakfast was far more than we expected and kept us going all day. Freshly squeezed orange juice and a seemingly endless supply of coffee.
Best of all was the genuine charm of our hosts. Kees sings with a local band and has truly channeled his inner Mick Jagger. A wonderful time and great fun.
- Kees and Ada are super truper friendly and kind people. Room with the bathroom was tidy and cozy. Roof terrace was beautiful way of spending the evening. Huge plus is for breakfast `cause it consisted of everything you can think of (yoghurt, fruits, eggs, cheese, spanish and dutch one, ham and salami, very tasty coffee!!!) and it was delicious.
The House of Oranges
Providing an outdoor swimming pool, The House of Oranges has accommodations in Salares. Free WiFi is featured.Some units feature a dining area and/or a terrace.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the property can arrange a bicycle rental service.Malaga is 36 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torremolinos is 48 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, we booked the log cabin alongside the stream. Idyllic Spanish countryside. Remote and peaceful. Dave and Mary were very accommodating as we never arrived until late but still had a meal offered to us. If you want an untouched, unspoilt Spanish country retreat then this is right up your track. Orange and lemon trees are abundant all around the property. The Wi-fi is excellent too. There’s even a pool to chill around. Very impressed.
- Very quiet extremely nice hosts wanting to answer any questions we had. The dogs are well behaved also the small puppy. However the dogs are so happy to have new friends that if you are a dog ( not lover ) it could be a bit difficult.Arthur ( the recued dog ) wants you to throw his plastic toy over and over again Breakfast so deliciosly, we were there in a cold period and Mary broght the breakfast outside our door very early as desired. Deliciously cheese chunks, and lovely ham iberico ( and for sure not the cheap stuff you encounter in hotels ) Homemade jelly and lemon curd, would like to have the recipe Mary ! The Internet was superb.And it is fast, doesnt fall out.
- It was like staying with family. We couldn’t have been made more welcome by Dave and Mary. Loved the area, quiet, interesting walks, nearest village Salares, picturesque with two bars. Dogs very friendly with different characters. Excellent meals courtesy of Dave.
- Such a lovely warm reception on arrival and we were treated so well for the whole stay. Drinks were served to us at the pool and The mojitos were delicious. Food was tasty and beautifully presented. Big fat juicy prawns in the pil pil. Accommodation was totally private. Very friendly family
- Dave cooked the best meal I had in 2 weeks in Spain. Beautiful couple as was the dogs.
B&B Finca Las Sierras
One of our top picks in Cómpeta.Offering a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, B&B Finca Las Sierras is set in Cómpeta. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include views of the mountain or lake. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and horse riding. The bed and breakfast also offers ski equipment hire. Málaga is 25 mi from B&B Finca Las Sierras, while Nerja is 8.7 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 42 mi away.
Very caring and attentive hosts. Added bonus that they both spoke excellent English.
We had a marvellous balcony but there is plenty space around downstairs away from the bedroom. Bonus was honesty bar for cool drinks.
Spectacular views and marvellously quiet.
- We had 2 weeks holiday in Finca LA Sierras. It was one of the best places we have ever stayed, very quiet, with spectacular views. Walk-in distance to beautiful Spanish village Competa. Hosts Wilco and Mannon are very friendly people, treated us more like a family and not guests. Food was delicious especially lazy Sunday’s. Thank you
- Beautiful house, outside areas & views were stunning. Friendly hosts, cooked us a delicious evening meal on arrival day & even drove us onto our next destination when we checked out. The rooms are very spacious and the bed was so comfy. We had a great stay !
We enjoyed the breakfast and hosts
Helpful and friendly and went the extra mile.
- The accommodation was peaceful, picturesque and an ideal place for walking. Wilko and Menon made us very welcome. It was unseasonably cold so they put on the central heating and there was a wonderful log burning fire to sit by in the lounge. The hosts were knowledgeable about local walks and other facilities.
- Very caring and attentive hosts. Added bonus that they both spoke excellent English.
One of our best sellers in Cómpeta! Featuring 5 rooftop sun terraces, a seasonal plunge pool and attractive views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains, La Vista is a bed & breakfast located in Cómpeta. Free WiFi is available.La vista is a 200-year old Andalusian house set within walking distance from local bars, shops and restaurants. Sierra de Alhama, Tejeda y Almijara Nature Reserve are a short walk away. There, guests can find various hiking and biking trails.All rooms are individually decorated and have an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Fans are available upon request. A continental breakfast is served at the property.Nerja is 35 minutes by car, while Málaga is 35 mi away.
- The hosts were lovely and welcoming. Roger even came out to meet us late in the dark when we had difficulty in finding the accommodation. We had arrived a bit later than expected, therefore, driving anywhere at night when you’ve never visited can be tricky. Thankfully, Roger was there to help.
- Couldn’t have been made more welcome , this is such an atmospheric property with the most amazing views . I usually stay on the coast but I didn’t miss the sea at all .
- A very special place, lovely old house in the heart of the village but really quiet. The plunge pool is amazing and the owners are wonderful. Fabulous!
- Really good value for money and Jacqueline and Roger are very nice and helpful hosts. Would definitely recommend to stay here if in Competa!
- The location is extremely good. The house is just a few minutes away from the city centre. The pool on the roof really hit the spot after a tiring day we had in the town. Plus the roof provides a fantastic view on town. Furthermore, we had a really lovely breakfast.
El Pajarero Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Arenas.Located in Arenas, El Pajarero has accommodations with an outdoor pool. Complimentary WiFi is featured.The bed and breakfast offers a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom with a hair dryer and shower. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is served at the property.El Pajarero has a grill.Guests can also relax in the garden.Malaga is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Torremolinos is 39 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Everything about this place was above and beyond. Quite exceptional
Excellent room, bed, bathroom, clean and well taken care of.
Great swimming pool with sun umbrellas and sun chairs.
Fantastic 360 views around the property situated on top of a hill.
Owners are very nice helping with anything reasonably you need.
You can take a nice horse ride into the neighbourhood with excellent guides.
- The property owners are very friendly, they have adopted a stray dog who is very friendly and cute. They have 4 well taken care of horses also. Overall it impressed me that they were very animal friendly. The design was nice and the atmosphere was quite serene. The views were breathtaking and the breakfast was pretty good. I would definitely return & recommend!
- alles het totale plaatje. locatie met een waanzinnig uitzicht uur van malaga en granada, gastheerschap van Jan en Klaas, de heerlijke kamer met 2 balkons, zwembad, lekkere ontbijt s morgens,
- Tout est parfait, autant l accueil que l environnement nos hôtes nous ont soigné ! Superbe vue et piscine extra ! Très propre. Si je reviens en Andalousie j y retournerai c sur !
Bed and Breakfast Lagabella
Bed and Breakfast Lagabella provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi.The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries, while the kitchenette has a fridge and a stovetop. Some units have a terrace and/or a balcony with mountain or garden views.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a grill.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Malaga is 36 miles from Bed and Breakfast Lagabella, while Torremolinos is 48 miles away. Malaga Airport is 44 miles from the property.
It was very quiet and nice set up. It made us really comfortable. If you are interested in Axarquía region, the mountains and different routes there, it is well situated.
Our hosts suggested a couple of walking areas (El Torcal and River Chillar) which were great day trips.
The jacuzzi at sunset was also beautiful.
- Wonderful and peaceful atmosphere in a very idyllic place. The owners are extremely kind and helpful. Fantastic breakfast with lovley view. The room was extraordinary, comfortable and very clean. I can recomend it warmly.
- Very lovely place, good breakfast, quiet, great environment, and really friendly and helpful owners that went out of their way to help us.
- lovely setting withe excellent room and breakfast. Very good restaurant 500m away
- Really nice B&B, near some really good hikingtrails. We’ll sure be back for some more hiking, and to enjoy the great hospitality of this place.
- It was very quiet and nice set up. It made us really comfortable. If you are interested in Axarquía region, the mountains and different routes there, it is well situated.
Alojamiento Colina del Sol
Located in the town of Torrox, a 7-minute drive from the coast, Casa Colina del Sol features a garden with citrus fruit trees, swimming pool, and barbecue facilities.The property includes a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where breakfast is served. There is free Wi-Fi throughout and free public parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private balcony, and all of them are equipped with satellite TV, desk, wardrobe, and kettle. Bathrooms are private and include a shower.The property is just off the A-7 Motorway and Málaga Airport is a 40-minute drive away. The coastal town of Nerja is 11.3 from the property and Baviera Golf Club can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- Beautiful house, with pool and a lovely garden. The room is big, very clean and comfortable. The owners are nice and friendly, and they prepare a really good breakfast with homemade products. Also, Torrox is a lovely village, and it’s only 15 minutes by car from Nerja.
- Everything was fantastic…Lovely family .really enjoyed our stay
- Everything there was amazing! The owner is such a nice person always available to help. Breakfast was delicious, all fresh and tasty. I wish I could stayed more! Loved my time there!
- The couple who own the property were very friendly and welcoming. They were available if we needed anything. The breakfast was wonderful and included fresh fruit and fresh squeezed juice from their fruit trees.
- The views, the room with private terrace, the friendliness of the hosts and the home grown fruit and home made jams for breakfast.
Boutique Bed & Breakfast Casa Utopia
With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Boutique Bed & Breakfast Casa Utopia is located in Alcaucín and provides free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Malaga is 34 miles from Casa Utopia, while Torremolinos is 46 miles away. Malaga Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Very much liked the owner FriendlyRelaxed atmosphere. Location
- Hosts very friendly beautiful salads very peaceful as long as you don’t mind few dogs barking which you expect in the campo.
- Mooie B&B, heel proper, lekker ontbijt. Supervriendelijke gastvrouw alles tip top in orde
- Heerlijk ontbijt met veel verrassingen, super mensen , een aanrader
- Buitengewoon hartelijke ontvangst, rustige en schone kamer, mooie en practische badkamer, fantastisch ontbijt, en verrassende uitstekende reistips. Kleinschalige B&B.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ÁRchez Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Árchez Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Árchez Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Árchez Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!