10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aranova Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranova Lazio is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aranova Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranova Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranova Lazio. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aranova Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aranova Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aranova Lazio:
Tiffany Bed and Breakfast
Located in Aranova, 13 miles from Rome, Tiffany Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Tivoli is 29 miles from Tiffany Bed and Breakfast, and Civitavecchia is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 9 miles from Tiffany Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Located in Tragliata, 12 miles from Rome, Aquilamaior features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Tivoli is 27 miles from Aquilamaior, and Civitavecchia is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpful owners!! Everything was perfect! Very comfortable bed with a good matress!
- The property is immaculate. The room is more than adequate. There is secure gated entry with plenty of parking. The hosts were excellent, ensuring we had everything we needed. They even served lunch to order.
- Very nice and friendly family-runned B&b. Nice room, nice pool in front of the room and good breakfast. Nice and quiet place. We loved to stay there. The family speakes mainly Italian and only a littele bit English. Not always easy but they absutely try 200% to comfort you and make you feel happy. We loved the place for sure.
- The B&b is lovely.the hosts are very nice etc. But it’s in the middle of nowhere and you can’t get a taxi without paying 100euro as the taxi has to come out from Rome. It’s a rip off.we were stranded twice with our baby.we couldn’t get back to the B&b after attending a wedding in Borgo which is 1km away.its a very dangerous road to walk on.you need a taxi at night.
It felt like being in a family. The owners were absolutely kind and eager to satisfy all our needs and requests.
We loved to have the pool at 5 steps from our room’s doorstep.
The singing of birds in daytime and frogs in the pond at dawn made this vacation even more “natural “.
It was hard to leave after 9 days in this little paradise….
La casa di Nataly
One of our best sellers in Fregene! Featuring free WiFi, La casa di Nataly offers accommodations in Fregene, just 15 miles from Rome. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Civitavecchia is 27 miles from La casa di Nataly, and Lido di Ostia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 5 miles from La casa di Nataly.
- Friendly host who treats you like an old friend. Marco was really helpful and even gave us bicycles to get to store on time. Seaside is really close and also is great sandy beach.
- Beautiful large room with bathtub (looks like we got a free upgrade there). Great parking, convenient to airport. Marco helped with our luggage & provided tourist tips of Fragene. Claudia had a very generous breakfast ready for our early departure, including plentiful thermosed coffee. The wi fi was the best in Italy. The best value possible!
Marco sets a hardly reachable standard for a host. He works with wines and gave us a great introductory lecture, he helped us with a heater when we got too cold in the room, he helped us get to the airport at 5 in the morning. Simply awesome!
Also, the room is beautiful, but the bathroom is the best with 2 huge mirrors and high-end equipment.
Most importantly for typical travelers, the place can be reached within half an hour from the airport by public transport. Everybody will tell you that buses don’t go there, but they absolutely do. And outside of bus hours (or, perhaps, season), you can count on the host to help you with the transfer.
Great Hospitality from the owners.
Have helped us in different situations when problems (mainly logistic ones) appeared unsolvable!
In case we go back in Fregene, surely this will be again our accommodation !!!
- Very lovely Hosts. Thanks Marco al Claudia for a homelike stay experience 🙂
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Passoscuro, 17 miles from Rome, Zen B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Civitavecchia is 23 miles from Zen B&B, and Lido di Ostia is 13 miles away. Fiumicino Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The family running the B&B were so friendly and helpful while the accommodation was great. Well placed for the airport at Fiumicino and a beach down the road.
- the accommodation was of a very high standard but the family also lived there. The upstairs had been converted for B&B.
- Excellent 24/7 breakfast buffet, excellent air con in room, comfy bed, spacious room and balcony. The family were very friendly and welcoming!
- very friendly and helpful staff/owners, fast Wi-Fi, clean room
- Family who is running this b&b is amazing! So nice and helpful, couldn’t be better! Even offered to ride me to the airport as my leg was injured. Room was great, new and beautiful, clean. Balcony was great to relax. Breakfast was outstanding, so many different choices. Location is good.
Located in Maccarese, 14 miles from Rome, Il Silos features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Civitavecchia is 26 miles from Il Silos, and Lido di Ostia is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great building, really unusual converted grain silo. Lovely host and breakfast. Perfect for train trip into Rome for day, without staying or driving into centre.
- The staff (Dominga) was friendly and very helpful answering our questions of the area. Everything was exactly as advertised. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the facilities for the cost. She prepared a very nice breakfast that had many choices of each variety of food. Fresh coffee and juice helped start our day off right. I plan to tell all my friends and travelers about this unique and very nice place.
- L’originalità della struttura, l’ospitalità e la cordialità di Dominga. La stanza é carina e pulita. La colazione é semplice ma con prodotti di qualità. Il soggiorno ci è piaciuto veramente tanto
Tutto, dalla struttura all’accoglienza, dall’arredo alla camera,
È stato davvero un piacevole soggiorno.
Tutto benissimo. Dominga é una padrona di casa stupenda e molto accogliente.
Siamo stati benissimo in compagnia degli sposi nostri amici. Torneremo presto!
B&B La Veranda di Gio
Located in Torrimpietra, 15 miles from Rome, B&B La Veranda di Gio features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Tivoli is 31 miles from B&B La Veranda di Gio, and Civitavecchia is 24 miles from the property. Fiumicino Airport is 9 miles away.
- It was super clean and the girls running the place were very friendly and accommodating
- Location meravigliosa moderna e ricca di tutti i comfort, la pulizia eccellente e l’accoglienza del personale super professionale consiglio a chiunque di provare
- Pulitissimo, ottima e abbondante colazione,camera più che spaziosa ma la disponibilità delle due proprietarie è veramente impareggiabile consiglio vivamente la struttura!!!
- Mi è piaciuto tutto, la disponibilità, la pulizia, molto ben curato, le ragazze che lo gestiscono sono molto cordiali e accoglienti.
- la strutture è nuova, molto pulita, confortevole, facilmente raggiungibile dall’autostrada e vicina a Roma
Al Vecchio Fontanile B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Al Vecchio Fontanile B&B offers accommodations in Ladispoli. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rome is 18 miles from Al Vecchio Fontanile B&B, and Civitavecchia is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 12 miles from Al Vecchio Fontanile B&B.
- This was a lovely, quiet place to stay yet only 20 minutes to the airport. Sabrina was very welcoming and kind. She even printed out our boarding passes for us. The breakfast was wonderful. We enjoyed the outdoor seating, sitting outdoors in the cool of the evening to have our dinner in the company of some very friendly cats and dogs.
- Sabrina is a very hostile and beautiful woman, thanks a lot for all!
- Excellent stay near FCO. The room was large, very clean and all the aminities that you might need for an overnight stay. Great bathrobes . The breakfast was wonderful. And the couple that runs it very friendly.
- This B&B is very clean and comfortable. The owner is very friendly and helpful and serves the most incredible Italian breakfast. She also gave us an excellent recommendation for a restaurant for dinner.
- Sabrina was extremely helpful and welcoming. Needed a little help with directions as sat nav takes you past it. Lovely room, very Italian and lovely grounds. Safe parking for motorbike. Lovely breakfast served In a dining room. Full air conditioning, slept very well. Peaceful
One of our best sellers in Fregene! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, AgriSesto B&B is located in Fregene, just 13 miles from Rome. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Tivoli is 30 miles from AgriSesto B&B, and Civitavecchia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 1.9 miles from AgriSesto B&B.
Plenty of free parking
Proximity to airport but still in the country
- The room was large but, it was on the 3rd floor…no lift so, difficult for 2 seniors 65 and 72. The property was in the countryside about 20-25 minutes from the Rome Airport and about 1 hour from Rome.
proximity to airport is excellent
- Comfy and spacious room. Bed was great. Free parking and 15 mins from the airport. Perfect stopover for an early flight.
- Very nice accommodation near airport of Fiumicino. Good atmosphere, nice rooms & staff, modern way of managing things and excellent restaurant in the same building!
- Friendly reception😊
One More Night
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, One More Night is located in Fregene in the region of Lazio, just 15 miles from Rome.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Civitavecchia is 28 miles from One More Night, and Lido di Ostia is 8 miles from the property. Fiumicino Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- One More Night was fabulous. Giorgio and Elena could not have been kinder. They drove my sick friend to the pharmacy. The B&B was lovely. I highly recommend One More Night.
- la zona tranquilla, la vicinanza al mare, la location
Really modern, new and clean rooms. The breakfast was awesome especially for Italian standards (Selfmade Apple muffins and selfmade carotte cake, delicious coffee and other pastry)!!
The owners were very helpful and friendly. I would always come back!!
- The owner was very nice and the room was very clean and nicely decorated. At first we were a little nervous about noise from a party on the beach (because of our flight the next morning) but the windows and AC made the room noise free and very comfortable.
- Very clean. New. Looks even better than the pictures. Nice owners.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Itaca offers accommodations in Fregene.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Rome is 15 miles from Itaca, and Civitavecchia is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Fiumicino Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room and property two blocks from the beach.
- We checked in at night and left early in the morning so I can’t say too much. However the place was very clean and cozy. There is a pool. I think that the place will be very enjoyable in warmer weather
Excellent staff! Taking care of all details, breakfast included ginseng tea and oats, plus the yummy italian freshly baked pastries!
Beautiful beach decoration white, private gardens with sofa, superior rooms with balcony looking at the sunset! What else can you ask for?
- A beautiful, tranquil and spotlessly clean hotel. The staff are competent and just plain wonderful. We loved the location. It was close enough to the centre of Rome for us, which is about 30 minutes away, and very close to the airport. As it was out of season it was very quiet, I expect that in summer it must be a bustling town as the beach is almost across the road. Really the only place that we would choose to stay at again on our next trip to Rome.
- Rooms are good, location is very good from airport.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aranova Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aranova Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aranova Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aranova Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!