10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aranjuez – Top Hotel Reviews
Aranjuez is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aranjuez. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aranjuez. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aranjuez. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aranjuez right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aranjuez with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aranjuez:
Casa Mia Boutique Hotel Zona Sur Calacoto
One of our top picks in La Paz.Featuring free WiFi, Casa Mia Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in La Paz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 6 miles from Casa Mia Boutique Hotel.
- Realmente acogedor el sitio y muy bien ubicado, Really cozzy the place and great location
- bad hotel, overcharge me in vat tax when they shoudnt, and the worst, they charged me 3% extra credit car surcharge even when i paid in cash. this is a home run bb and trying to pass as hotel.
- Very cosy place, comfortable rooms, nice veranda full of light, good fresh breakfast. Sense of home rather than hotel. Very close to the teleferico linea verde.
- The location was great! Pancara is an amazing hostess! She was friendly and welcoming. She gave great suggestions for food in the area and some other places to see. She helped line up my airport transfer for an early departure.
- Owner was so nice as well as the staff. The overall atmosphere of the place was very artsy, cozy and beautiful – nicely decorated. There’s always some water and tea available in the common area.
La Colina Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Colina Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in La Paz.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 7 miles from La Colina Bed and Breakfast.
- An excellent bed in a nice room in a quiet house. The neighborhood is very quiet, almost no traffic! I slept very well.
- Warm and clean room. Carolinas husband is very kind and carrying. He should run the hotel!
- the breakfast was very nice with fresh juice, breads and fruits. the room, bed and everything was clean and fine. I could pay with dollars.
- Nice and cosy room, perfectly clean, a big bed and new bathroom. Its a good place to rest. We had a modern and fast working heater. The neighborhood seamed quite safe, but it is (depending on traffic) half an hour by taxi to the city. It is quite near to the moon valley, so try to do this at first, by taxi!! The room is in the house of a couple, he was really welcoming and warm, she was helpful if we asked, but quite cold. The breakfirst is in their dinning room and we haven’t seen any other guests.
- Really quiet and peaceful area at night. Friendly and welcoming hosts.
Casa Skyways B&B
Casa Skyways B&B offers accommodations in La Paz. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from Casa Skyways B&B.
- Central location in Sopocachi, breakfast was relatively good, comfortable bed.
- Very bright and clean. Friendly staff. Nice room. Away from the madness of downtown la Paz but only a 30min walk or 10min taxi away
- The room was lovely and we were able to check in when we arrived really early which was great
- It’s a nice family run B&B. Our bed was extremely comfortable as we both like hard mattress. Breakfast was basic egg, bread, butter, jam, fruits, juice, coffee and tea. As we only get 1 egg each we brought our own eggs and lady had no issue cooking them for us for a few days. We really appreciated that.
- I stayed 2 times, place is really nice, rooms were big and beds comfortable, free towels and baggage guarding service. To go to mercado de brujas or artesania places it takes 20-25min. in Taxi, Sagarnaga street. I would recomend this hostel.
Flower Fountain Tr
Flower Fountain Tr offers accommodations in La Paz. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Microclima Posada del Montículo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microclima Posada del Montículo offers accommodations in La Paz.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.El Alto International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- There’s tea & coffee permanently available. The roof terrace has a stunning view over La Paz & the Illimani. The location is good: quiet street in Sopochachi at plaza España, and close to the teleférico. The staff is very helpful. The rooms are spacious and well-equiped.
- Tranquilidad, limpieza y atmosfera de una casa familiar.
- Excelente atención. Llegué un día antes de lo reserva y a las 3am. No hubo ningún problema.
- Me gusto la ubicación, la libertad con la que me podía mover, y qué siempre había pan, plátanos y aguas de hierva a la hora que quisiera. También me agrado la disposición de las personas que trabajan en Micro clima
- El personal es amable y te dan la opción de un late check out. La terraza tiene una gran vista, eso fue lo más lindo.
One of our top picks in La Paz.Tinka offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Paz. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from Tinka.
- Milda was very kind and thoughtful! Our stay in Tinka was great.
- Nice place, centrally located but quiet (difficult to find in La Paz), nice modern rooms, good wifi. Breakfast was good, too!
- Great location, away from busy part of town, friendly and helpful staff
- Staff were exceptionally helpful. They made the stay great.
Everything, the room was great: spacious, clean and nicely decorated.
Breakfast was great too. Super friendly front desk. Everyone seemed to want you to be there and enjoy your stay.
In this price range, this is the best place I’ve ever been to, and I am factoring in that this is Bolivia.
Would recommend to anyone.
La Maison De La Bolivie
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Maison De La Bolivie is located in the Downtown La Paz neighborhood in La Paz.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from La Maison De La Bolivie.
Downtown La Paz is a great choice for travelers interested in street markets, shopping and old-town exploration.
- The house owner, David is very very helpful, helped us booked bus to Lake Titicaca, and send us to the bus station personally.
- Illegally charged 13 percent tax. Cheat and fraud.
- Breakfast was the best we’ve had in South America (fresh warm bread, homemade jams, freshly squeezed orange juice, tea, coffee and your choice of eggs, pancakes or cereal with fruit). Hosts were very friendly and the airport transfer was very smooth. Laundry service, although not cheap by Bolivian standards, was just what we needed and was done within an afternoon. Rooms were spacious and clean. Highly recommend this great hotel.
- Lovely spacious room, very clean with heating and spare blankets if needed. Facilities were good, hairdryer in the room, wifi, freshly prepared breakfasts, and the staff were very friendly, knowledgable and extremely helpful. A really lovely hotel to stay in.
- We love the location, the place, the host, the air, the feeling … we love all about this hotel. It is the best in La Paz.
Guest Home 4th Floor B&B
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guest Home 4th Floor B&B offers accommodations in La Paz.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Alto International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Breakfast was nice, staff was very friendly, bed in double room was very comfortable
- Staff brought us to a new building just a block next to the original address. Eddy who served us is extremely nice with well English. The room is cozy and make you feel like home. Location is safe.
- Fernando and Eddy were awesome! Would stay there again!
- Everything ! The location, the cleaness, the breakfast !
- Very friendly and helpful staff~ Fernando was an amazing host. He recommended some places to visit and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. The location was great just 5-6 mins walk to Aeroporto route 212 bus stop. As long as you don’t mind a shared bath, it is perfect. I would definitely stay here again..
Landscape – International B&B
Landscape – International B&B offers accommodations in La Paz.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Really noce place to stay. I liked the facilities: nice tv/common room and big kitchen downstairs. Spatious clean bathroom upstairs with hot shower!!!
Staff very helpful. They even accepted to prepare my friend and i breakfast earlier the day we had our death road tour. So nice… cause not many hostels are this flexible.
Laundry service available. Not cheap but quite quick and well done. Nothing disappeared!!
Oh and great breakfast with bread, fruit, coffee and tea!!
- This hostel is a good 20 minute walk into town on top of the hill. It has a great view of the city and is in a really good neighbourhood. All the good local bars and restaurants are very close by. If you want a hostel that is quiet, clean and follows strict rules this is the place to go.
Nice hot shower
Good kitchen to cook
Staff super nice
- Nice varied breakfast each morning. View from the room was amazing. The staff were all wonderful. Kevin was always there in the mornings to help us with anything we needed. Quiet area just blocks from many attractions. Yes there are lots of hills in La Paz. An excellent opportunity to get/stay in good physical shape.
- The guys at reception during the week are awesome particularly Kevin who goes above and beyond!
- Really noce place to stay. I liked the facilities: nice tv/common room and big kitchen downstairs. Spatious clean bathroom upstairs with hot shower!!!
B&B Piacere Hostel
One of our best sellers in La Paz! Featuring free WiFi, B&B Piacere Hostel offers accommodations in La Paz.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Alto International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Second time here, nice and quiet place with big rooms and clean bathroom. Near the center but in a quiet street, perfect for a good rest
- Luís is a great host, he accommodated us warmly even at 4am. The rooms are clean and modest and the hostal is located quite well. It’s a 5 minute walk to the centre of Sopacachi and 15 minutes to the centre. Breakfast is basic but there is a full kitchen available to you if you want something more. Thanks for a great stay!
- Bed was so comfortable. The owner was very kind, you should wear “crocs” while you are in the house, they provide them. Nice sharing areas. They have cable TV and fast WiFi. Basic breakfast but nice, the sharing bathrooms are big and have a bathtub. I enjoyed my staying, thanks!
- The owner is very friendly and will help you in what you need. The rooms are big and comfortable. The bathroom is shared but not by many and it’s always clean. Near the center but in a quiet neighborhood. I would definitely stay there again
- Luis the host was very helpful – hairdryer, storage, magnificent breakfast you name it.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aranjuez Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aranjuez to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aranjuez but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aranjuez. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!