10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Apricale Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Apricale Liguria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Apricale Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Apricale Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Apricale Liguria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Apricale Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Apricale Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Apricale Liguria:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Apricus Locanda is located in Apricale, just 23 miles from Nice.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Menton is 11 miles from Apricus Locanda, and Monte Carlo is 15 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Jeanette greeted us and we had coffee on arrival in front of a real fire. She was really friendly asking us about our trip and talking to us about town. Our room was beautiful and comfortable, with great views over the mountainside and up towards Perinaldo. The breakfast was delicious with lots of choice and included freshly cooked eggs.
- Beautiful room and view. Wonderful breakfast. Gracious host.
- This is a delightful B&B with lovely mountain views. The swimming pool area is a real bonus. The hostess is charming and speaks three or four languages very well, including English. Plus she allows dogs – excellent. The room we had was really romantic and rather special, and we had our own little patio as well. Breakfast was taken outside on the hotel patio, which was sunny and relaxing. The hostess is married to a restaurant owner up the street, who gave us a very fine dinner with more great views from the patio. Apricale is a gorgeous, medieval village, which we thoroughly enjoyed exploring.
- Lovely b&b! Oh how we loved the perfection in the little details everywhere. Just great for a romantic getaway. Wonderful hostess who made the most delicious breakfast. The view overlooking the green hills, the atmosphere, the pool area – everything was just top notch!
- This is our third or forth visit to this beautiful B&B and we still love it!! The hostess is always super friendly and welcoming – and she makes sure we have everything we need and more:-) The rooms are spacious overlooking the the beautiful garden and valley. The B&B also offers a pool – amazing! The Wifi in the room is good. The breakfast is amazing and the staff is very serviceminded and helpful. Everyone we’ve talked to speaks English which is a big pluss for us! This is a little paradise just a few kilometres from the seaside!! We’re already planning our next visit 🙂
B&b Villa Margherita
B&b Villa Margherita is located in Apricale, 23 miles from Nice and 11 miles from Menton. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Monte Carlo is 15 miles from B&b Villa Margherita, and Sanremo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from B&b Villa Margherita.
- I loved staying hete so much i extended two extra nights. The setting is beautiful. The rooms are large, comfy, immaculate. As are the bathrooms. Luisa makes the breakfast cakes daily and they are delicious. It is a bit of distance uphill to the town and luisa brought me to my destination every day. Helped carry my luggage. Let me do laundry and while i wa gone and it dried folded everyting and laid them on my bed. Her husband is also very agreeable.
- Renato, the host, is the nicest man I have ever met. Spending time with him was a total joy.
- Simon super accogliente e disponibile. Colazione abbondante e con prodotti freschi e marmellata fatta in casa. Apricale dista 5 minuti dalla struttura e la vista del paese dal B&B è spettacolare!!!
- l’accoglienza e la disponibilità eccellenti! colazione soddisfacente. la location è molto bella.
B&B Da Marta
One of our top picks in Apricale.Featuring free WiFi, B&B Da Marta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Apricale.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Nice is 23 miles from B&B Da Marta, and Menton is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from B&B Da Marta.
- Wonderful hosts and facilities. Loved the location. Comfortable stay. No complaints whatsoever
- Paulo,our host, was fantastic. Friendly and interested and who we were and in helping us have our best experience. Even though he didn’t speak a word of English and I didn’t speak any Italian, we had a deep conversation about history and our families. Our diamond loung even though he didn’t speak a word of English and I didn’t speak any Italian, we had a deep conversation about history and our families. He advised us on restaurants, parking, and hiking opportunities. We left our suitcases in the car and just took what we needed for overnight, as the hike from the parking lot (Which was free) was pretty hefty.amazing town, amazing stop!!
- Friendly, polite staff. Clean room. Good price. Traditional excellent hotel.
- Marvelous town and location with views from the rooms across a valley towards the mountains. An ancient house with rooms refurbished to keep all the fine character, still using the original narrow flights of stairs in stone connecting the rooms, entrance and kitchen. We appreciated these stairs, but they would be hard to managed for people with motion problems. The breakfast was served with fresh crispy bread and finished by a delicious cake baked by the grandmother.
Very friendly owner. Good and generous breakfast. Charming and creative renovated room and shower with medieval stone stairs leading down from the entrance.
(The village is built on a hill side so “leading down” does not mean basement); Lovely view from the balcony over the the next valley.
Locanda La Favorita
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Locanda La Favorita offers accommodations in Apricale, just 23 miles from Nice. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Menton is 10 miles from Locanda La Favorita, and Monte Carlo is 15 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 46 miles away.
- The location, quiet and remote. Bed is comfortable. Restaurant and the terrace great.
- Accolti come vecchi amici, in un luogo tranquillo e in posizione panoramica. Ristorante sempre all’ altezza.
Personnel charmant et accueillant même avec mon animal de compagnie!
Parking extérieur, chambre confortable et très bon petit dejeuner, très copieux!!
- Très propre, bonne literie, personnel accueillant, très bons repas
Très bel accueil de tout le monde
Le patron, la patronne, leur fils vous accueillent et partagent leurs goût pour cet endroit de l’Italie, des bons produits du terroir et de leur plaisir de les déguster
B&B Da Giua’
Featuring free WiFi, B&B Da Giua’ offers pet-friendly accommodations in Apricale, just 23 miles from Nice.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Menton is 11 miles from B&B Da Giua’, and Monte Carlo is 15 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 46 miles away.
- Apricale is a breathtakingly nice village. The accommodation was in a superb setting. So well looked after.
- Location of the B&B was right in the centre of the village. Attractive view from the bedroom window. Nicely furnished with many character features.
- Patron de l’établissement très sympa et disponible
- Πολύ ευγενικοί ιδιοκτήτες, άνετο δωμάτιο και σε τέλεια τοποθεσία, στο κέντρο του χωριού, ακριβώς πάνω στην κεντρική πλατεία! Καλό πρωινό και πολύ γενναιόδωροι ιδιοκτήτες!
- camera old fashioned (pavimento pietra e legno di ulivo)
B&b Il Ristoro Campagnolo
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, B&b Il Ristoro Campagnolo is located in Apricale in the region of Liguria, just 25 miles from Nice. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Menton is 12 miles from B&b Il Ristoro Campagnolo, and Monte Carlo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 47 miles from B&b Il Ristoro Campagnolo.
- Loved the hospitality, the quiet place, the nature.
- A lovely place In an excellent setting , great hostess , nothing to much trouble and very welcoming and an exciting drive up there
- Il Ristoro Campagnolo is simply the best B&B you could wish for! The location itself is so beautiful, it is like a fairy tail! Katja is really nice & kind and really the best host, she makes your stay extremely nice & comfortable! The room was also perfect & clean, and it is really nice to be able to relax in the pool. Breakfast was delicious with homemade products! I enjoyed every minute of this place!! If you’re planning to stay in this area this B&B is the place to be. I definitely will come back here, that’s for sure:-)
- Everything was as described. If you like countryside B&B this is a place. The owner very kind the room is perfect. Breakfast excellent. The road to the accomodation goes through beutifull villages the last part gravel but dont worry its easy
- Stillness, nice staff, good location to explore the countryside
B&B Le Camelie del Bosco
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, B&B Le Camelie del Bosco is located in Baiardo, just 27 miles from Nice.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Menton is 14 miles from B&B Le Camelie del Bosco, and Monte Carlo is 19 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 45 miles away.
Rooms are comfortable and pretty. One feels at home immediately, the hostess is so welcoming and eager to help.
Breakfast is abundant and cosy, the more because it is taken in a large elegant space with a breathtaking view of the valley and the mountains.
- We had a romantic room with an absolutely fabulous view of the sea, the mountains and the nearby village of Bajardo. The hostess is a delightful lady, who speaks good English and bakes the most wonderful apple cake for breakfast. This lovely guesthouse is dog-friendly, which is a real bonus. Thoroughly recommended.
- Situation was stunning and owners very very helpful – we will return!
- Friendly welcome, home made breakfast. Great view and decor.
- Wonderful happy host and beautiful view. I liked the décoration as well
- Rooms are comfortable and pretty. One feels at home immediately, the hostess is so welcoming and eager to help.
La Torre offers accommodations in Isolabona.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Nice is 22 miles from La Torre, and Menton is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from La Torre.
- Isolabona is an undiscovered jewel of Liguria. Always a pleasure to spend time there.
- Great host warm room and bed and great location. Nothing was too much trouble and the patience with my pigeon Italian was appreciated
- Location Isolabona is perfect for beach and proximity to Mountain villages . Genuine Itlain experience
- Breakfast always good here. Isolabona is best location.
- Breakfast was good, Rooms ok, claening ok. Nice owner..
B&B Le Gemme
Located in Dolceacqua in the region of Liguria, 21 miles from Nice, B&B Le Gemme features a terrace and views of the river.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Menton is 8 miles from B&B Le Gemme, and Monte Carlo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Nice place to stay and very attentive owners! We appreciated so much their help with our heavy luggage, as the place has a steep stairs outside and inside of the building. Good breakfast, amazing little city and history.
- We did like the location in an ancient village and the B&B wat so very beautiful decorated in style. Bettina served us very tasty breakfast, and the breakfast was extensively with fresh bread and more tasty food! She and her husband where very helpful and are warm people.
- Excellent facilities, host incredibly friendly and attentive, wonderful settings. A big thank you to Bettina, the place is a real gem
- Hadn’t expected such a fascinating beautiful and hospitable little place to stay in Dulceacqua.
- The room was very spacious by Italian standards, and it was in a fantastic location with great views. Everything in the town was close and easy to find! We stayed with our 14 month old and there was plenty of space for us all! Bettina was very hospitable, and breakfast on the rooftop terrace with views of the Doria Castle amd surrounding town were incredible!
Talking Stones B&B
One of our top picks in Dolceacqua.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Talking Stones B&B offers accommodations in Dolceacqua, just 21 miles from Nice.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, river or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Menton is 8 miles from Talking Stones B&B, and Monte Carlo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 48 miles from Talking Stones B&B.
- Incredible experience of breakfast in the big terrace at last floor. Eating with the view of castle and old Village in front of you is really amazing!
- Really beautiful place to stay, the staff was very kind, friendly and polite, it was really clean and cozy.
- Amazing town like a romantic movie set. Just pull over and call her a km out and she will meet you in the town center on the road. You will NEVER find the parking otherwise. She is great and what she did with this place is amazing. We only stayed one night but regret not staying longer. The restaurant V recommended by her was seriously one of the best we’ve had in two Italy trips. Local folks come from far to dine here. Incredible and CHEAP compared to NYC hahhah ????
The rooms are of an excellent size with beautiful furniture and quality bathroom which is completed to a very high standard. The room was spotless clean and was cool in temperature even on a hot day. The character of the place was amazing
Monica was a suburb hostess and extremely friendly and helpful
The breakfast served on the roof terrace was a highlight
I would recommend anyone to visit for a couple of days
- As I’ve said above we liked everything about the house – it was just as the photos described – full of character, Monika (the host) was superb at catering for our needs. She served a beautiful breakfast each morning on the terrace overlooking the old town with – fresh from the shop produce – (bread, pastries, fruit yogurt, meat and cheese). Also her home made cherry jam was just great!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Apricale Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Apricale Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Apricale Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Apricale Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!