10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Apollosa Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Apollosa Campania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Apollosa Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Apollosa Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Apollosa Campania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Apollosa Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Apollosa Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Apollosa Campania:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Palazzo Ruggiero offers pet-friendly accommodations in Montefusco.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Salerno is 25 miles from Palazzo Ruggiero, and Amalfi is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 32 miles from Palazzo Ruggiero.
- This is a hidden gem sitting on a mountain top with two very good restaurants within walking distance.Pascuale could could not do enough for his guests.You have not seen the real Italy until you visit Montefusco
- The boutique style accommodation was stunning. The host really looked after us; it wasn’t like staying in a hotel more like staying with a family. Local knowledge was fantastic, suggestions of where to go were excellent. Couldn’t recommend a stay here more.
- Such a charming hotel, we felt lucky we could get a room here as there are only a couple! Immaculate throughout, designed by the architect/artist owner who is incredibly talented and very welcoming too. The room was amazing, with stunning views all round, very comfortable and stylish. Right in the main square by the gorgeous old church, we loved it all. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. We even got a tour of Pasquale’s wonderful ceramic workshop and the Palazzo. Would go back again, and again, and again! Thank you so much! (Also left my bracelet there and Pasquale has mailed it back to me…. great service!!! Thank you so much… sorry I’m forgetful)
- I know this town well been there multiple times.There are 2 rooms at this bb if I had to do it again choose the room with ac as the other does not have it and it can get hot in the summer during the day.
- Stunning property in little mountain village. Superb location – on village square with stunning views of surrounding area – slice of real Italy. Absolutely spotless room – quirky and classy – spa bath was delightful – has changing lights – perfect way to relax at end of busy day sightseeing. Pasquale is the perfect host – can not do enough for you – the breakfast was outstanding ! So much variety – sweet and savoury options – Pasquale makes best espresso ! Nothing too much trouble for him. Totally recommend this property – will definitely return. Bed was so comfortable ! Loved our stay here and were sorry to leave – outstanding value for money.
B&B La Dimora di Iside
One of our best sellers in Benevento! B&B La Dimora di Iside is located in Benevento, just 31 miles from Salerno. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Caserta is 24 miles from B&B La Dimora di Iside, and Pompei is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 31 miles from B&B La Dimora di Iside.
- Everything was great! The owner is helpful and fulfill all the requests. We choose two single beds during booking, but double bed was prepared – he changed the arrangements of the room immediately. He asked if we prefer different than Italian style breakfast, so we got next day bread, ham, cheese and salami for sandwiches instead of cakes. One night we came back, there was no hot water – we called him and in few minutes it was repaired. He gave us a lift from the train station and to the bus station on the arrival and departure day. And on top of that – the coffee that is offered in the B&B is really good!
A very nice bed and breakfast. The owner was too kind and very generous with her time. Explained how everything worked and helped us if we had any questions.
There is a small restaurant and a bar 200m from this place called Napuleh with good food and prices.
If I return to Benevento, I will not hesitate to return at this place. Nice views on the countryside and a good level of comfort.
Is it walking distance from downtown? Yes and no. It is, you can walk. There is a side walk for a long stretch, then there is an intersection where you need to make a right up a hill. If there is traffic you may not feel safe doing the walk. But, yes it is possible to do it. I did not, and turned my way back and used the car.
However, chances are that you have taken a car to drive there. Parking is available downtown and is easy to find. Not a problem.
Great host, good service!!!!
Spacious B&B, green environment, equipped kitchen.
- la struttura è molto bella, ma quello che ha fatto la differenza è stata senza dubbio la gentilezza dei gestori, alla mano ed oltremodo disponibili. Assolutamente da consigliare !!!
- Soggiorno tranquillo più che confortevole. Pulizia imoeccabile. È la seconda volta che pernotto e sono stato in 2 camere diverse, entrambe perfette. Super consigliato per un soggiorno di piccola e lunga durata
B&B Dietro l’Angolo
One of our best sellers in Benevento! B&B Dietro l’Angolo is located in Benevento, 31 miles from Salerno and 24 miles from Caserta.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Pompei is 30 miles from B&B Dietro l’Angolo, and Montella is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- NOTHING. Benevento filthy and worst and dirtiest bus station EVER.No timetables.
- Difficult to find. Welcome good. Beds ok. Breakfast awful
- Owner is very helpful. The hostel was clean and they serve typical, italian breakfast.
- The location for exploring Benevento was very good. We came by car and didn’t have to drive far into the city to get to the b&b. Perhaps the breakfast coffee could have been better but there was plenty of breakfast.
- Friendly staff , good location , clean and quiet . Good value and would like to stay there again next year
Casale Davinci is located in Benevento, just 30 miles from Salerno. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Caserta is 22 miles from Casale Davinci, and Pompei is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 30 miles from Casale Davinci.
Very friendly staff, cozy mini-garden and BBQ area, beautiful views
Bельмі ветлы персанал, утульны міні-сад і барбекю-зона, прыгожы пейзаж
- Friendly people. Helped us take care of malfunction car in front of the local company.
- Immersa nel verde, la struttura è molto carina. Stanza silenziosa, camera della colazione bellissima, giardino esterno accogliente.
- Tutto pulito curato proprietari gentili e disponibi
- La struttura è costituita da un casale rifatto con molto gusto. A poca distanza da Benevento è immersa nel verde e nella silenzio. Vi sono due camere e io e mia moglie ci siamo trovati per una notte a sentirci padroni di casa poiché la seconda camera era vuota.L’alloggio è funzionale e confortevole. I titolari sono molto disponibili. Mi sono sentito nelle migliori condizioni per visitare la bella Benevento
- Very friendly staff, cozy mini-garden and BBQ area, beautiful views
B&B Le Streghe
B&B Le Streghe is located in Benevento, 23 miles from Caserta and 30 miles from Pompei.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montella is 23 miles from B&B Le Streghe, and Avellino is 15 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 31 miles away.
- everything ，the bb owner Roberto was so friendly n warmhearted ，his mum n gf were quite nice as well. none unsatisfied atall.
- Everything! Beautiful, big, comfortable, clean and quiet room, beautiful city, very nice owners, courtesy, willingness, abundant breakfast; the B&B is near the centre of the city and fantastic restaurants. Incredibly cheap.
- Central to all the sights of the city. Quaint enough to make you feel like you’re a local.
- The host was very kind. She didn’t speak English but we could still communicate well. She was there waiting for us when we arrived and was very welcoming.
For a B&B – it cant get any better.
Very nice an cosy city house with all the facilities you’d need in the middle of benevento.
If you want a quiet night, you should find something else due to the proximity to nightlife – didnt bother me though.
Very helpfull and friendly staff who adviced me to go and eat on the famous Nunzio (d*Osterie Italia, Michelin guide etc.)
Al Duomo B&B
Al Duomo B&B is located in Benevento, just 23 miles from Caserta.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pompei is 30 miles from Al Duomo B&B, and Montella is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 31 miles from Al Duomo B&B.
- I liked everything. I would recommend this B&B to anyone that visits Benevento. It was perfect.
- We’re a 70+-yr-old couple who spent 24 hr in Benevento en route across the country. This is a pleasing 3-guest-room B&B (plus breakfast room) on the 3rd (4th) floor of a large building, with a nice elevator, a very short walk from the heart of town, very close to the tourist sites. Inside it’s fresh & clean. Great coffee machine with endless supply & ditto the packaged breakfast goodies & beverages. Proprietor is very helpful & speaks English well. Adequate inexpensive spaces for street parking close by. We would choose this B&B again.
This B&B is truly fantastic, in terms of comfortableness, the size of a room and a bed, a view from a balcony, and the price. I paid 45 Euro per night including tax and got a large room with a double size bed. The bath room was also large and comfortable. From the balcony, I had a fantastic view of the river, the bridge and the sleeping lady mountain. I was worried about the car noise from the outside during sleep, since it faces busy streets, but it was surprisingly quiet during night. The breakfast was very simple with coffee, milk, fruit juice and some cakes. But they are 24 hours available. There is a refrigerator in the dining room and you can store your staff there. There are only three rooms in this B&B, and thus you soon get to know other guests. There is a supermarket nearby and you can buy almost any foods there. The owner of this B&B is very friendly and helpful. He speaks English a little bit, enough to communicate about simple requests.
- New modern B&B, room and bathroom were a good size, easy access, location in the center of Benevento. Host was friendly and helpful. Will stay there again
- Ottima posizione, a due passi dal centro. Camere ristrutturate ed accoglienti in uno stabile ben tenuto. Ottima l’accoglienza e la disponibilità dello staff.
Arco dolce Arco
Featuring free WiFi, Arco dolce Arco offers accommodations in Benevento, just 23 miles from Caserta.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Pompei is 30 miles from Arco dolce Arco, and Montella is 24 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Very cosy and comfortable apt. with air conditioning and coffee machine.
- Booked the place while eating a late night dinner in Benevento, but after dessert we were met by a lovely fella and this lovely, clean, spacious and comfortable apartment! Really pleased with our stay
- A fantastic place to stay. Brilliantly equipped apartment, comfortable beds, continental breakfast, secure parking, very pleasant and helpful manager, 3 minutes walk from the very centre and Trajan’s Arch. Just perfect!
- Centrally located, near the Arco di Traiano and the city center, yet quite and easy to access by car as well
- La pulizia, il Wi-Fi, lo spazio ed il parcheggio gratuito. Sono stati ottimi padroni di casa.
Located in Torrecuso, 22 miles from Caserta, b&b Torrepalazzo features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Benevento is 5 miles from b&b Torrepalazzo, and Montella is 28 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 32 miles from the property.
– Very kind and helpful owner
– Clean and quiet facilities
– Old villa, but renovated modern
- Una struttura molto curata in ogni suo particolare. Le camere sono pulite e di gran gusto. La Location regala un’atmosfera di pace ideale per rigenerarsi dalla quotidianità e dai rumori della città e un panorama davvero notevole. Il proprietario è una persona squisita, gentile e disponibilissima. Consigliatissimo!!!!
- Struttura molto carina ed accogliente, con vista sull’intera valle sannita. Tutto è molto curato e pulito, ma soprattutto ci sono il signor Lello e la moglie, due persone eccezionali, che ti fanno sentire come a casa. Da ritornarci sicuramente.
- Struttura davvero curata nei dettagli e pulita. il titolare gentilissimo e disponibile. Panorama molto bello dal giardino. Facile da raggiungere a pochi minuti da benevento in macchina
- Il titolare è simpatico e cortese un vero gentiluomo…fa sentire gli ospiti a casa. Le camere sono accoglienti e arredate con cura. Il bb gode di una visuale stupenda.
- – Very kind and helpful owner
B&B La Villetta
B&B La Villetta offers accommodations in Benevento.All rooms include a TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Salerno is 30 miles from B&B La Villetta, and Caserta is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 32 miles from B&B La Villetta.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Benevento – and a guest favorite.
Domus Traiani offers accommodations in Benevento.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Caserta is 23 miles from Domus Traiani, and Pompei is 30 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 31 miles away.
- This being a B&B we had to contact Adele to arrange a time to arrive, Adele met us on time and showed us the excellent room, Adele was exceptionally helpful, and her English was superb, even advising us that restaurants would not be easily available as it was a Monday and a lot do not open, she arranged for us to eat at a restaurant (Gino and Pina, great food and excellent service) and we got collected and dropped back free of charge as it was the other side of town, normally the accommodation is within easy walking distance (0.5k)of restaurants and bars. Breakfast was serve yourself but Adele also ask if we would like anything that wasn’t provided as she would get it in.
- Adele and Lello were wonderful; the property is fantastically clean, quiet, and eye-pleasing; and the location cannot be beaten.
- The roofterrace and everything that was available in the kitchen.
- Beautiful apartment, well organised and well stocked. Check in and out was excellent and we could not fault the service we received. Probably the best apartment we have stayed at in Italy.
- Within walking distance to coffee shop , stores, restaurants . Located on a dead end street ,very private , yet close to everything. Very quiet inside and has an open layout. Owner and staff very friendly. Owner and fiancee speak English. Great value!!! Very safe area to walk anytime day or night. We will definitely return to stay again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Apollosa Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Apollosa Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Apollosa Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Apollosa Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!