10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aosta Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Aosta Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aosta Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aosta Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aosta Valle D’aosta:
Agriturismo B&B Chèvres à Cheval
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Agriturismo B&B Chèvres à Cheval is located in Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shops at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles from Agriturismo B&B Chèvres à Cheval, and Val dʼIsère is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- This is a fabulous farmhouse to stay in. The owners are very friendly, hospitable, and authentic. It’s the jewel in the crown. We will be back in 2019.
- This was our third stay at this amazing property. Wonderful hosts, comfortable and clean rooms, close to restaurants etc, great breakfast. Hard to beat.
- Italian breakfast consisting of home-grown and home-made produce. Kitchenette so I could put together my own supper. Large suite. Lella and husband went out of their way to be helpful.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast excellent, great coffee. Room spacious and clean. Locality terrific. Would highly recommend. We will return.
- Great places to stay near Aosta, staff very friendly and good breakfast. Clean and tidy room, good value for money.
Le Reve Charmant
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Le Reve Charmant is located in Aosta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zermatt is 29 miles from Le Reve Charmant, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 41 miles away.
This small hotel is a unique blend if elegance and hospitality, technology and warmth of antique furniture. A comfortable and relaxing place. It has a very stylish and defined atmosfere so different from faceless chain hotels.
Very conveniently located close both to the cable car and the main street with all the shops and restaurants.
Spacious room and extremely comfortable bed. The places to eat recommended by Eleonora were superb.
- Our jewel in Aosta! The perfect place to stay in. Welcoming, great hospitality with a great touch for the small details.We will be back!
- The Décor , service, smell( yes this is true ) and ambiance was exceptional .
- We enjoyed every moment of our staying in Le Reve Charmant. Comfortable, beautiful, cozy and with the individual approach. It’s situated in the ancient center of Aosta in 15 min by foot from gondola Pila. Breakfasts were nice and tasty. If you travel by car there are a lot of parking places nearby. And of course, it’s great idea to listen to the favorite music from your smartphone due to the built-in speakers in the room and in the bath.
- Quiet location but very near, with easy access, to the old town.
- This small hotel is a unique blend if elegance and hospitality, technology and warmth of antique furniture. A comfortable and relaxing place. It has a very stylish and defined atmosfere so different from faceless chain hotels.
Le Parfum Du Sel B&B
One of our top picks in Aosta.Located in Aosta, 24 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Le Parfum Du Sel B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Val dʼIsère is 23 miles from Le Parfum Du Sel B&B, and Courmayeur is 15 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 40 miles away.
- Great breakfast, nice interior design, super hospitable, great sauna and outdoor jacuzzi
- The room is very comfortable and cozy. The breakfast was unsurpassable!
- Top quality, the best accommodation of the trip. Beautifully decorated, warm, cozy, very comfortable, immaculate, great breakfast, great reception by owners Virginia and Simone, who assisted us on further travel planning and recommended a very good restaurant for dinner. Five stars (5/5)
- The property pictures are what you get….the area is great since you can access most of the important sites to visit. There are very good restaurants close by. Parking is right in front of the property. Property has a sauna and jacuzzi, we didn’t use them. Very welcoming breakfast room. The bedrooms are very comfortable with all you could need and everything very modern. The owners where very nice and helpful with tips of top sites to visit.
- Really stylish B&B. Whoever did the design has amazing taste in decor! The host was lovely and the breakfast delicious and of a high standard.
Bed & Breakfast Lo Teisson
Bed & Breakfast Lo Teisson is set in the town of Pollein in the Aosta Valley. Located just 5 minutes from the ski lifts to Pila, it offers free parking and free internet.Your room at B&B Lo Teisson comes with air conditioning, heating, and a minibar. All of them have a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast featuring typical items from the Aosta Valley area is available. Within 350 feet you will find a restaurant-pizzeria.In the immediate surroundings you will find a large sports field with jogging paths. Aosta just 2.5 miles away.Bed & Breakfast Lo Teisson is named after the pet badger once owned by the family.
- Excellent breakfast! Good yrip advises. Nice talk about life in Aosta with the owner.
- Could do with more fresh fruit at breakfast. Lots of delicious cakes pastries. Coffee ok.
- People are friendly.The restaurants around there are excellent.Its easy to find.The room is very clean.
- Nice and quiet not far from the centre of city.Really good breakfast.
- Very welcoming ,atmosphere of the hotel,helpful staff
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Meizon Meysattaz offers accommodations in Aosta.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Zermatt is 27 miles from Meizon Meysattaz, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 26 miles away. Turin Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Valeria welcomed us with open arms and was very kind to make sure that everything was in perfect order for our stay. The location, the cleanliness, the silence in the village, the breakfast (with all fresh local products), and much more were all perfect.
- Lovely clean, modern b+b with helpful and friendly hosts. Great breakfast with products of the region. Really comfortable bed. Special diet accommodated for breakfast. There are lots of lovely little touches in the property which all add to the ambience.
- A lovely property and lovely family running it, who made us very welcome
Our time at Meizon Meysattaz was absolutely wonderful! The design of the B&B and bedrooms have a tasteful Alpine feel. We felt pampered in our very comfortable, clean and bright room which opened out onto a roomy patio. The B&B is in a quiet location with a beautiful view but convenient to Aosta and major roads and attractions.
Valeria is indeed an excellent innkeeper, ever eager to help in any way. Her breakfasts used local ingredients and the home-baked cakes were delicious. She (and her family) seem honestly interested in the well-being of her guests and we enjoyed her congenial hospitality. We really loved our stay at Meizon Meysattaz and highly recommend it to others.
- Valeria’s hospitality is one of a kind! Pampering her guests is her passion and she will do her very best to feel at home and be spoiled! She’s an incredible baker and you can count on fresh homemade cakes and biscuits. Definitely a place to return to!
Ad Podium offers accommodations in Aosta.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zermatt is 28 miles from Ad Podium, and Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 41 miles away.
- Wonderful location in the heart of town. The evening I arrived my host recommended a great restaurant down the street. It was the best meal of my work trip. Breakfast was plentiful and the room was very comfortable.
We were combining a visit to see our son with a skiing holiday and whilst Aosta city isn’t a ski resort it is directly connected via a 20 minute cable car ride. Staying at Ad Podium gave us the best of both worlds but you need to have a car to make it work. Ad podium have an underground secure parking space very close by which was very useful as we were able to leave ski gear in the car. The hotel has a fantastic location in the old town and Roman ruins area of the city – it couldn’t be better located to make the most of this fabulous place.
If you have never visited the city before it is well worth staying here for a few days, you won’t be disappointed.
- The breakfast yoghurts were amazing. The lady was very kind and helpful.
- Everything was super, just everything ! Location 10+, breakfast 10, Elena was really helpful and absolutely nothing to complain. Aour family had a huge apartment with big terrace with a view that was stunning. Would love to go there back!
- Location was fabulous, we loved the view over the Roman theatre and being right in the centre of the city was fabulous. Great stay and we will definitely be back.
La Casa Del Grillo 1
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casa Del Grillo 1 offers accommodations in Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from La Casa Del Grillo 1, and Val dʼIsère is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Our choice of la Casa Del Grillo was influenced by its location close to the ice rink (our son was playing in a hockey tournament), but you can walk into the attractive town centre in about 10 minutes. The owners are very welcoming and prepare a delicious home-made breakfast. There is convenient parking onsite but a word of caution – the property is on a one-way street and our GPS sent us up it in the wrong direction.
- Such a lovely family! There are few rooms and they are very confortable and clean. There’s free Wi-Fi and parking. Good breakfast. It’s very close to Pila’s funivie.
- Lovely home made baking. Very helpful with transport. Good storage for sports equipment. Great hosts 10/10.
- gentilissima la sig.ra Valentina e ottimi i dolci fatti in casa per la colazione
- La pulizia, la camera l’accoglienza e disponibilità del personale situazione ideale centro città a 10 minuti a piedi parcheggio auto
One of our best sellers in Aosta! Located in Aosta, 29 miles from Zermatt, Il Pollaio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 miles from Il Pollaio, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles away. Turin Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Lovely room. Very helpful staff. Complimentary coffe and drinks
Fabulous property right in old town Aosta. Private secure parking was great and was very close.
Owners and contacts were very friendly and extremely helpful. The room itself was on the second floor but had a lift (yay) and was very well laid out and modern. Also had a small back balcony with views of the mountains.
- Friendly and helpful hosts, nicely furnished, excellent location – on main street but quiet, spotlessly clean, good modern bathroom. Cafe breakfasts were not a problem because of the location.
- In the old town but at the rear of the building so that it is quiet. Very well-designed an appointed room. The host Antonio is awesome. Secure parking.
- The owner Antonio was extremely kind and helpful and communication was very easy. The room is fitted out to a high standard and is very comforable. The property is ideally located in the centre of this pleasant town which makes it easy to find places to eat. The train, bus and cable car staions are also within a short walk. I highly recommend.
Wallace is located in Aosta, 30 miles from Zermatt and 25 miles from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Val dʼIsère is 24 miles from Wallace, and Courmayeur is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from Wallace.
Easy to find with Sat Nav (Waze) or map. Off street parking. Walter was extremely welcoming and recommended a restaurant around a 5 min walk away – which was fabulous. There is a baker and a bank 2 minutes away. Plenty of space and large shower with plenty of hot water. Sadly only had one night’s stay. Short drive to carpark (free) for cablecar to Pila to ski.
Large excellent breakfast.
- Beautiful spot with all the comodities very confortable
- Well staffed. Great reception and very accomodating. Comfortable stay.
- very nice apt, nice coffee machine with many capsules, beautiful bathroom. the owners very very nice.
- The warm welcome and the feeling of being at a home from home
- Easy to find with Sat Nav (Waze) or map. Off street parking. Walter was extremely welcoming and recommended a restaurant around a 5 min walk away – which was fabulous. There is a baker and a bank 2 minutes away. Plenty of space and large shower with plenty of hot water. Sadly only had one night’s stay. Short drive to carpark (free) for cablecar to Pila to ski.
B&B Il Girasole
Showcasing a terrace and ski storage, B&B Il Girasole is located in Aosta in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 28 miles from Zermatt.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 24 miles from B&B Il Girasole, and Val dʼIsère is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- It was a special location, very high up steep roads. The room was a cave-like basement with kitchen and nice bathroom.
- Bellissimo chalet … caldo e confortevole.. molto curato. Franca ottima padrona di casa.
- Bella casetta in stile caratteristico, proprietaria simpatica e gentile, colazione abbondante
- Monolocale curata nei particolari. La proprietaria Franca gentile e attenta. Colazione super!
- Molto ben curato e accoglienza perfetta. Molto familiare.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aosta Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aosta Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aosta Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!