10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antria Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antria Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antria Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antria Tuscany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antria Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antria Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antria Tuscany:
B&B Casa Delle Rose
Located in Antria, 2.7 miles from Arezzo, B&B Casa Delle Rose features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Rapolano Terme is 21 miles from B&B Casa Delle Rose, and Montepulciano is 29 miles away. Peretola Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Hostess was very friendly; breakfast was tipical and abundant; all room and bathroom amenities fully functional
- It was so nice and so nice peopel at the stay. The breakfast was amazing!
- Accogliente struttura. Camera grande come pure il bagno. Tutto molto pulito. Colazione inclusa eccellente. La proprietaria Sig. ra Maria simpatica e disponibile.
- La signora Maria ci ha viziato in tutti i modi! La camera arredata con buon gusto e il bagno pulitissimo. Atmosfera calda accogliente e famigliare!!
Todo muy bien, te atiende la dueña del lugar, prepara el desayuno, nos preparó una cuna para nuestra hija, la ropa de cama y de baño muy limpios, deja productos de higiene en el baño.
Lo unico un poco incomodo que puede ser para algunas personas es que si bien dice baño privado no lo tienes dentro de la habitacion, tienes que salir y tenes la puerta en frente, a nosotros no nos impactó porque estuvimos una noche, pero tal vez si te quedas más si o si es gente muy reservada.
B&B Elda Country House
B&B Elda Country House is located in Chiassa Superiore, just 5 miles from Arezzo. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.Rapolano Terme is 22 miles from B&B Elda Country House, and Montepulciano is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Very friendly lady, who bakes amazing ‘torte di noci’, crostata and apple pie. Breakfast was just perfect with cake, toast and a huge cappuccino. The pool is great, with sunbeds, grass and a garden. Quiet area. Nicely and tastefully decorated house, you feel at home (not the ordinary ikea stuff).
- A warm welcome, lovely cool, clean rooms and a superb breakfast.
- la sig.ra Elda super donna molto cordiale ,ti fa sentire a casa
- La signora Elda mitica! Siamo andati via con la marmellata di arance appena fatta in omaggio
- Simpatia della padrona di casa. Tranqullità del luogo.
B&B Il Castelluccio
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Located in Arezzo, 30 miles from Siena, B&B Il Castelluccio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from B&B Il Castelluccio, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- It’s not a traditional B&B. It is actually the ground floor of an office building with commercial spaces transformed into rooms. The rooms are quite spaceous, very clean and modern. The room even had a jacuzzi. The location is good, close to the historical center. Underground parking is available at the location. Breakfast is served at a coffee shop next door, good options ( fresh juice, great coffee, sweet cakes, croissants) but missing some warm variants ( no eggs for example).
- Location: 10 min walk from Arezzo centre. Very good price. Owner was very friendly. Room and bathroom: very spacious and modern style. Free parking closeby.
- Good location! Great room! Free parking and nice cafe nearby.
So new and clean it felt like we were the first to stay there.
Spacious, modern and comfortable.
Very helpful staff.
- yes, breakfast very fresh & ample. Staff very helpful & extremely friendly, & the best bathroom shower in Italy.
Bella di Ceciliano
One of our top picks in Arezzo.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Bella di Ceciliano is located in Arezzo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Bella di Ceciliano, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles from the property.
- Property owners are very friendly family, breakfast excellent, nice place to run away from daily rush to enjoy relaxed environment.
- we have booked this hotel in a short span of time at arrival date. when we call the hotelkeeper, he told us that we can check-in to the hotel at 10pm of the night. when we arrived and before check-in, he showed us our room. we loved it.. perfect location, hospitable hotelkeeper, perfect breakfast, wonderful ambience, amazing cleanliness. I suggest this hotel definitely. amazing.. perfect… wonderful…
A romantic spot in Tuscany, a real jewel.
The mansion sits in the middle of vineyards, and has been in his family for generations (originally bought by an army officer – the house is full of history).
The host was a pure gentleman, collected us, and even took us to a local restaurant when we arrived.
The room was lovely, big, clean, full of character. Everything we needed. Great views.
Breakfast was delicious, a beautiful spread of Italian food.
A lovely romantic stay.
The beauty of the location
The decor and ambience
The history of the house
The view, balcony and the garden
B&B Antica Trattoria Al Principe
B&B Antica Trattoria Al Principe offers accommodations in Borgo a Giovi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided.You will find concierge services at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Siena is 30 miles from Antica Tratoria Al, and Arezzo is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 38 miles from B&B Antica Trattoria Al Principe.
- simple but cozy and delightful. The owners so helpful and nice, made our stay such a pleasant one. The restaurant delicious and excellent price.
The stuff is very nice, polite and welcoming. Very service oriented.
David made everything he could to make us feel comfortable.
The view outside is beautiful.
Good location for car traveling in the area.
The best breakfast we had in Italy.
Very comfortable and clean shower and toilets.
- All provided services was good and autentic Italy feelings.
Simple but comfortable and attractive room in a lovely setting. Very friendly and helpful staff and delicious breakfast. Very convenient for exploring Arezzo and the beautiful Tuscan countryside. We went for a really enjoyable walk across the river and through the fields.
Dinner (and lunch if you can manage it as well) is not to be missed – absolutely delicious local dishes and wines.
- Posizione tranquilla e ristorante adiacente di discreta qualità
Cento Passi dal Duomo
One of our best sellers in Arezzo! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Cento Passi dal Duomo is located in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from Cento Passi dal Duomo, and Rapolano Terme is 19 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 40 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful owner/manager, Gianfranco. Our room had a lovely view. Breakfast offered lots of variety.
- Good coffee in the morning and plenty of choice for breakfast.
- Great service. He helped us park our car outside the Wall and drive us back to the hotel in the rain.
- Great place to stay, central & close to everything, comfortable bed & lovely bathroom facilities
- Lovely welcome from Vincenzo who we found most attentive. Especially helpful was his taking trouble to explain location of free public carpark and to recommend a local restaurant (trattoria pieve) that was very good. Fabulous visit to Duomo and Castle, both within a hundred metres or so. The whole area felt completely safe and family-friendly at all times
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Antiche Mura offers pet-friendly accommodations in Arezzo.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Antiche Mura, and Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Staff was super friendly, the room well decorated and quiet.
- Charming family run establishment. The decor of the rooms was imaginative and lovely. The proprietors were very helpful with their suggestions on how to navigate around Arezzo.
- The incredibly friendliness and helpfulness of the hostess!
- Very personal family service with great attention to detail.
- Beautiful old building, lovingly restored and very helpful and welcoming people.
B&B La Casa Di Elide
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B La Casa Di Elide is located in Arezzo in the region of Tuscany, just 29 miles from Siena. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from B&B La Casa Di Elide, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles from the property. Peretola Airport is 40 miles away.
- The proprietor was very helpful and friendly, and the room was functional and quite comfortable with a small desk and ample space for clothes. The breakfast was what you could call continental plus that was self-serve. But what was a bonus, was that you could also help yourself to an extra sandwich or toast and a cup of tea in the evening, if you felt a little peckish. All in all very good value for the money.
- Big, nicely decorated room with bathroom and balcony. Comfortable bed, very clean room and bathroom. Food for breakfast left in the fridge so there is no need wake up eary. We could use kitchen and dinning room. Free carpark next to the property. Amelio was very nice and helpful.
- Nice place. Clean. Near to city center, bus station, some shops.
- This is a quirky little place just outside the city centre. We only stayed overnight. It was spotlessly clean and comfortable. We paid a little extra to have a private bathroom, but there are only three other rooms, so think the shared bathroom would have been ok. Emelio, the owner was welcoming and friendly and pretty much left us to our privacy. The kitchen is good and we just bought some supplies at the local supermarket and made our own meal. The artwork is amazing. Breakfast was enough for us and we enjoyed the home made bread.
- Large room, full kitchen access, warmhearted welcome, close to gelateria Gelatone (ice cream) : you must go!
La Valle di Monna Lisa
Located in Arezzo, 27 miles from Siena, La Valle di Monna Lisa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Chianciano Terme is 30 miles from La Valle di Monna Lisa, and Rapolano Terme is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 38 miles from La Valle di Monna Lisa.
- Great location,spacious and very clean, nice rooms. WI FI was great in one room, and less so in the other. Very comfortable and cozy. We arrived on a rainy cold day, but the rooms were easily heated and comfy. The staff on site was corteous and kind, even driving out to meet us when we could not find the exact location using GPS.
- Room was really cozy and comfortable, staff was very kind and helpful, and the garden parties with various and delicoius food were fantastic 🙂
- Newly built little place. Very attractive place. Clean and classic charm.
- Der Empfang war sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend.Die Lage , Arezzo war sehr gut zu erreichen.
- Sinceramente mi è piaciuto tutto: accoglienza perfetta, così come le stanze, la loro pulizia, la colazione e il cenone di fine anno. Estrema cortesia da parte di tutto il personale con particolare riferimento a Giusy che ci ha accolto cordialmente e con estrema professionalità. Da consigliare assolutamente. Da non sottovalutare inoltre la posizione, tranquilla ma molto vicina ai luoghi di interesse posizionati nei dintorni.
B&B Lory’s House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Lory’s House offers accommodations in Arezzo, just 29 miles from Siena.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chianciano Terme is 29 miles from B&B Lory’s House, and Rapolano Terme is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Very polite and helpful host event though she didnot speak any englisch.
We communicated with fingers and gestures.
Lorry gave us her parking place in front of the house.
Appartement is close to the old Town.
- hospitality of the owner, very clean room/bathroom, little walking distance to centre.
- Probably the best B&B I’ve ever been to. Everything was simply amazing. The owner is helpful and super nice. The room and bathroom were clean and tastefully decorated. It can be seen that the owner put a love into the place. She will listen to your breakfast wishes and she will make it happen the next morning. Home made cakes everyday for breakfast. The kitchen couldn’t be more adorable and the breakfast is presented like you are in a high class hotel. Parking is on the street and can be sometimes a bit annoying if you don’t have luck with free space and you have to drive around to find one. Arezzo is perfect for discovering Tuscany. Would love to stay here again anytime.
The confort, the cleanless and the design, nice area for beakfast, with a small balcony and a garden view. Lory is a very kind owner, always happy to offer best conditions for the stay, although she speak more italian that english :). Free coffee and tea is great!
For the breakfast (even if is quite complex and tastly) will be nice to have something warm (eggs for ex.), and some cheese or meat for sandwiches, but as we stayed only 4 nights is was our choice not to ask the hostess for that. Even she said the first day that if we want something else for breakfast she will buy – the hostess is really great! Thank you, Lorry! Grazie mille, Lory!!
- The place is absolutely amazing. Very clean and charming.
- Very polite and helpful host event though she didnot speak any englisch.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antria Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antria Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antria Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antria Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!