10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antona Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antona Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antona Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antona Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antona Tuscany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antona Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antona Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antona Tuscany:
Bed and Breakfast La Cava di Terzo
Located in Massa, 27 miles from Pisa, Bed and Breakfast La Cava di Terzo features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find room service at the property.Lucca is 23 miles from Bed and Breakfast La Cava di Terzo, and Viareggio is 15 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 29 miles away.
Lovely place, lovely atmosphere and people! Mountains around, what else can you wish for ? Swimming pool… ? It’s there too 😀 ! Amazing
Dinner is really tasty and affordable , yummy!
We loved the pool and the view!
There is a restaurant on site.
- Wonderful place! Kind and always available staff, comfortable and charming bedrooms, homemade breakfast/dinner, private chef for dinner. A bit far from the sea side (20 min by car) but TOTALY worth it.
- the food provided was really really good! the rooms were clean and there was a good view out of my window.
Beautiful rooms in beautiful building.
If you don’t speak italian at all communication with staff might be a challenge. Although it is actually quite funny to settle things with google translator I would recommend staff to take quick English course.
- Lovely place, lovely atmosphere and people! Mountains around, what else can you wish for ? Swimming pool… ? It’s there too 😀 ! Amazing
B&b Villa C’era Una Volta
One of our best sellers in Massa! B&b Villa C’era Una Volta is located in Massa, 27 miles from Pisa and 23 miles from Lucca. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Viareggio is 13 miles from B&b Villa C’era Una Volta, and La Spezia is 16 miles from the property. Galileo Galilei Airport is 27 miles away.
I titolari veramente premurosi, gentili e disponibili.
Disponibilità e gentilezza dei propietari super, sembra di essere a casa.
Colazione abbondante, camere ampie , bagno pulitissimo!
- i proprietari sono veramente molto gentili ed ospitali
- Ottima e ricca colazione all’italiana con prodotti casalinghi, giardino e compagnia per il cane, cura familiare per l’ospite. Tranquillità e silenzio.
Proprietari molto disponibili e cordiali.
Villetta con giardino privato in un posto molto tranquillo.
Stanza spaziosa con ampio balconcino.
Colazione giusta all’italiana.
- I titolari veramente premurosi, gentili e disponibili.
Al Vecchio Convento Mare e Monti
Located in Ortonovo, 31 miles from Pisa, Al Vecchio Convento Mare e Monti features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lucca is 28 miles from Al Vecchio Convento Mare e Monti, and Viareggio is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Great location. Fantastic views. We enjoyed quiet and peacefull environment.
- The views are stunning. Couple nice restaurants nearby. Try Mauro’s pizzeria, it does serve other food also, not only pizza and the place is cozy, food is good, and price is right.
- The room was spacious and very clean. The staff very nice and helpful. It is extremely peaceful and quiet. The owners have done a wonderful job keeping the old convent feeling. I’m glad we got to stay there.
- Once you finally make it here, the views of the sea in the distance, and the tiny town of Ortonovo are very nice. The room was impeccably clean, as well, and very well appointed with comfortable beds, rustic wooden ceiling beams, and a modern bathroom. It is very tranquil at night, very peaceful.
- The Vecchio Convento is located in a village above the sea. Rooms were nice, airy and very clean. Breakfast delicious. And personal advises from the staff were very useful. Only missing information upon booking was the accessibility. Waking up away from daily and touristy chaos is a supee rare value!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ca’Luni offers accommodations in Casola in Lunigiana, just 30 miles from Lucca.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Viareggio is 23 miles from Ca’Luni, and La Spezia is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Ca Luni is in such an incredibly peaceful setting. We fell asleep to the sound of the babbling brook below, and woke to the birds. The room was spacious and comfortable and we loved the eclectic decor and the sun-filled terrace for breakfast in the morning.
- Antonio and Antonela are fabulous hosts! Great food, great atmosphere, perfect to relax. We were by ourselves these two days and enjoyed the home made aperitivo and dinner that Antonio prepared: delizioso! All fresh and homemade, with care for flavors and the environment. We will definitely come back!
Clean and modern b&b owned by very helpful couple with great sense of humour! Breakfast was delicious with homemade jams etc.
The room was small but comfortable 🙂
Nice pool area!
- It was a really nice and relaxing atmosphere with a wild and beautiful nature. Breakfast and dinner were fantastic. Friendly and helpful owners. Highly recommended!
Antonio and Antonela are great hosts, nothing was too much for them. We liked their attitude, their ethics and the atmosphere they have created at Ca’Luni. We had booked the apartment because we thought we would do our own cooking but after having Antonio’s dinner on the first night after our arrival we couldn’t resist eating in on the other evenings as the food was so yummy.
Garfagnana/Casola is a very beautiful part of the world, especially if you are into nature and walking – it’s probably not the best place for party animals though 😉
B&B Profumo di Mare
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Marina di Massa, 26 miles from Pisa, B&B Profumo di Mare features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lucca is 23 miles from B&B Profumo di Mare, and Viareggio is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We could reach the staff always. The beach is 5 minutes walk so it was easy to get there. There is a Carrefour hipermarket nearby (5 minutes by car) so we could do the shopping too. This was the only place over my 2 week roundtrip in Italy that provided me lactose free milk and yoghurt (and I sent an e-mail to all places before our arrival).
Estrema cortesia e disponibilità dei padroni di casa.
Ottima pulizia della stanza.
Ambiente bello, nuovo e molto confortevole, camere molto spaziose con la comodità della colazione direttamente in camera; frigobar, macchinetta del caffè, bollitore per acqua e per latte a disposizione; thè, caffè, croissant, ecc. in monodose igienicamente perfetto. Piacevole soprattutto non dover scendere in sala colazione. Presente comunque un’area comune con microonde, fornetto, area relax e tavolini in terrazzo. Piacevole anche il giardino con gazebo, tavoli e sedie per relax all’aperto.
Gestori molto simpatici, giovani e disponibili.
Un mix perfetto per il relax completo.
Spiaggia a 200mt che permette di non usare l’auto e lasciarla al sicuro nel parcheggio della struttura.
Ottimo, consiglio a chi cerca qualcosa di più intimo rispetto al comune hotel.
- Muy bien situado cerca de la playa. Personal muy amable. Habitación muy amplia y limpia.
- La gentilezza su tutte le nostre richieste e l accoglienza verso noi e il cagnolino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sally’s B&B offers accommodations in Carrara. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pisa is 28 miles from Sally’s B&B, and Lucca is 25 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Quiet and homely. Friendly owners and a great breakfast.
- The host was a sweet older lady who made sure we were well accommodated. The room was huge and very nice. There was a private balcony with a beautiful view of the mountains. It was a cute, secluded little neighborhood! Breakfast was delicious, and Sally the dog was so cute and made us feel right at home.
- In the morning we were met by the hostess. The breakfast was lovely.
- We enjoyed our stay with this lovely family. Nice and friendly, but at the same time very discrete. The breakfast was very good, with freshly squeezed juice, Italian hams, fresh bread and sweets.
- We loved staying with Sally (the dog) and Nonna and her daughter. It is a bit hard to find, but an outstanding Bed and Breakfast: great room, very friendly proprietors, and a fabulous breakfast. Great value for money.
B&B Foresteria del Muraglione
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, B&B Foresteria del Muraglione is located in Marina di Carrara in the region of Tuscany, just 30 miles from Pisa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lucca is 28 miles from B&B Foresteria del Muraglione, and Viareggio is 17 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Marmo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa del Marmo offers accommodations in Pietrasanta. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pisa is 20 miles from Casa del Marmo, and Lucca is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 21 miles from Casa del Marmo.
- Ideale per l’estate, in inverno qualche disagio
- La stanza era davvero ampia e pulita, il bagno un po’ piccolo ma sufficiente. Tutto nuovissimo, appena ristrutturato. Alla struttura si arriva con una stradina d’altri tempi, si trova in collina nel silenzio assoluto. Ci sono ancora lavori da fare all’esterno ma il posto è carino.L’esercente disponibile e accogliente. Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo.
- Buon prezzo..in una buona struttura…alcune camere nuove altre un po’ datate
- Molti spazi esterni disponibili oltre alla piscina
Il personale molto gentile e ospitale!! Ci ha fatto sentire come a casa!
La signora è una persona meravigliosa!!
One of our best sellers in Montignoso! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, B&B Magnolia offers accommodations in Montignoso. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for windsurfing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Pisa is 22 miles from B&B Magnolia, and Lucca is 20 miles away. Galileo Galilei Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- We had an amazing stay and we felt very welcomed and warmly treated. Great attention to everything and most of all our needs. We travelled with our 7 months baby girl and we had all the facilities we needed for her (cot, table seat, baby swimming pool, baby equipped bikes). Laura is very kind, warm and friendly and the stay felt very familiar. Absolutely beautiful garden and very well taken care of. The breakfast was tasty, diverse and so lovely presented. We fell in love with the breakfast in the garden while we were there. Many thanks and congratulations to Laura for her hospitality and efforts.
- Location vicina al mare, casa molto curata e camere confortevoli. Parcheggio interno. Giardino molto bello di fronte all’ingresso. Disponibilità noleggio biciclette. Colazione ottima. Titolare gentilissima, preparata e disponibile.
- Le petit déjeuner est très complet et copieux. Avec également des gâteaux fait maison.
- Accueil vraiment chaleureux. Chambre d’hôte décorée et tenue avec beaucoup d’amour. Endroit calme avec jardin bien entretenu.
- La casa è molto elegante e signorile, all’interno tutto sempre pulito ed ordinato. La cosa TOP sarebbe stata la colazione servita in giardino, rimandata a causa del maltempo. Un plauso alla proprietaria, cortese, gentile e sempre disponibile
Villa Belverde Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Carrara – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Belverde Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Carrara, just 29 miles from Pisa. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.Lucca is 26 miles from Villa Belverde Boutique Hotel, and Viareggio is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Galileo Galilei Airport, 30 miles from Villa Belverde Boutique Hotel.
Accommodation is well appointed, spacious and very comfortable. I liked the art works throughout. The bed was comfortable and the towels and linen all good quality, clean and fresh.
Excellent breakfast choice.
Margherita, the hostess, is also friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was varied and delicious. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant. The rooms were beautifully decorated and comfortable. The site with its historic building and large garden was very inviting.
- The place was wonderful , the suites very confortables and with plenty of space . Margherita is the best hostess .
- Amazing host. Great hospitality. Very charming B&B.
- Wonderful place. Clean, comfortable and excellent service.
- Accommodation is well appointed, spacious and very comfortable. I liked the art works throughout. The bed was comfortable and the towels and linen all good quality, clean and fresh.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antona Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antona Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antona Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antona Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!