10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antigua Guatemala – Top Hotel Reviews
Antigua Guatemala is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antigua Guatemala. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antigua Guatemala. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antigua Guatemala. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antigua Guatemala right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antigua Guatemala with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antigua Guatemala:
Casa del Arco Antigua
Casa del Arco Antigua is a bed and breakfast located in Antigua Guatemala’s historical town centre, on Calle del Arco Street, just half a block from the town square. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.At Casa del Arco Antigua you will find barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, shops (on site) and laundry facilities.La Aurora International Airport is 45 minutes away by car.
- A lovely comfortable and welcoming B&B. Large room (slightly older bathroom). Nice terrace to relax. Central location but still quiet at. Excellent internet!
- Loved the staff attention, the breakfasts and water elements.
- The location is excellent. Very central with lots of shops and restaurants on the street. There was a full delicious breakfast in the morning.
The room was very clean and plenty large enough. The location is perfect for attractions in Antigua (parque centro, the arch, the cathedrals, pharmacy, restaurants).
The ladies at the front desk (Yenesia and Marie(?)) were extremely helpful organizing tours and answering questions.
- Wonderful, but ought to greatly improve the coffee!
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina
Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Tamarindo Guest House, near Arco Santa Catarina.
No reviews yet.
La Casa de la Alameda
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Casa de la Alameda offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.All rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from La Casa de la Alameda, and Panajachel is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The staff is friendly and helpful, the location is a few blocks from the center but fairly quiet.
- The room we had (with the jacuzzi) was very nice, the view from the rooftopterrace was superb! Breakfast was fine, not to special but personally made for us.
- We stayed here on three different occasions throughout our trip and had two different rooms. Our first room was small but very comfortable and well equipped with soft towels and good toiletries. When we went back we were given the suite room which was exceptional – very spacious and had a jacuzzi large enough for three people. The value for money, especially on that room, was exceptional. The location was very calm – away from much of the noise of antigua but still easy walking distance from the centre. The staff were friendly and incredibly helpful – Doña Lucia did our washing for us for free! They have a porter at night who let us very quickly when we came back late after the doors were locked.
- The street it was in was the most beautiful street in Antigua and the terrace in the third floor had a great view.
- The staff esa very welcoming and helpful. They allowed us to check in early without any problems.
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Casa Naranjo is located in Antigua Guatemala, 15 miles from Guatemala and 31 miles from Panajachel.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The shower was super. Hot and very good presure. Best in 4 months of traveling Latin America. Breakfast was simple but tasty (eggs, fruit, bread, marmalade). Location was very central, but quiet at night.
- Beautiful property in a perfect location for exploring Antigua. Highly recommend. Excellent breakfasts, the best we had in Guatemala. Very peaceful at night, Lovely gardens.
- Casa Naranjo is a beautiful place in a fantastic location. Close to my favorite places (Samsara, Rainbow Cafe, Traveler Menu, Guate Java – to name a few) yet while inside it is extremely quiet. I stayed in room 7 all the way in the back in the garden and I loved it. I will stay here again next year. Javier is a wonderful owner – attentive, friendly and helpful and great to talk to! This was my 12th visit to Antigua and Casa Naranjo helped make it one of the best. Thank you to Javier and the staff for making me feel so at home.
- We had planned to stay here for 2 nights but it was so lovely we extended it by 2 more. The hotel is in a great location with lots of lovely cafes and restaurants on your doorstep. The room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable although lacked natural light. The gardens are pretty and peaceful with a lovely volcano view, you’ll want to sit here and relax all day. Breakfast was very good with a nice selection of fruit.
- Delightful sophisticated BnB near the center of Antigua
Casa Elena offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owners prepared a full hearty breakfast and were both friendly and helpful with information on visiting the city.
- My room was more like an apartment, with two floors, large bathroom with a lot of space for toiletries, bed was very comfortable, everything was beautifully decorated, had access to terrace straight from the room. While it was about a 15 minute walk to the city center, it was a pleasant walk, close to the Cerro de la Cruz, and it felt less like a tourist spot and more like a homestay. Harvey, Dianne and Izzy are wonderful, breakfast (very good and huge) usually turned into a two hour conversation. I will highly recommend their place to all my friends traveling to Antigua.
- Fantastic breakfasts. Every morning you get something different. Harvey and Diane are wonderful hosts. Views to the 3 volcanoes are great. Recommend getting a room where you can get to the terrace. The bed was perfect and you get a nice shower. Bonus is they have an Ecofilter so that you have fresh water to drink. Easy to get into town. Actually very easy to get to the Arco and the to the central square
- Everything, the room is super comfortable and nice. The hosts are the best and the food is delicious.
- Everything was great, Harvey y Diane were charming and friendly. The breakfast was delicious and diferent, the place amazing I recomend to everybody, we really had a good time
Serendipity Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Antigua Guatemala – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Serendipity Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 14 miles from Serendipity Boutique Hotel, and Panajachel is 31 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Warm, comfortable room with lots of pillows, quilt. Light bathroom with good shower. Bar fridge in room. Beautiful lounge areas, and a stunning hot jacuzzi on the roof with a fire pit. As it was my birthday they let me have my breakfast in bed in my room. Late checkout until 1 pm so was able to enjoy the jacuzzi again late morning
- Awesome little boutique property in the heart of Antigua, just a few blocks from the main square and all restaurants and shops. The place is very well kept and decorated with a lot of love for details. The breakfast which you can take on the roof top terrace overlooking the city and with a view of the surrounding volcanoes is great! Evelyn, the manager, was very personable and helpful with tips and recommendations.
The bed is very comfy, and the room nice. The area outside is the best, and the top is the terrace.
Incredible gem in the center of Antigua. Loved the roof patio for early mornings and night time relaxing.
The staff was very helpful yet they allowed privacy.
Our room had screened doors that opened to an open patio with a fountain, and was connected to an open ‘living room’ that felt like home.
- The location was great. The furniture and small details were very tasteful. The roof terrace was beautiful
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Girasoles offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from Casa Girasoles.
- Beautiful house and a spacious room w/ lots of shelves. Bathroom was extremely clean. Breakfast was delicious and homemade by the house keeper.
- No view but we didn’t expect one, we were in the back and it was very quiet just like we wanted. This is a beautiful court yard home turned B&B, lovely and comfortable, hot breakfast (topic) when you want it. Laundry completed for 6 Q’s a pound. This has now become our ‘go to’ place in Antiqua will come again and again.
- Very clean. Nice open great room as you enter. Comfortable full bed. Guatemalan breakfast-1 good, the other not so much. Sandra is very responsive to your needs.
- Beautiful home, very close to the city center, Daphne is super helpful, extreamly clean, definetly exceeded my expectations
- Beautiful interior with modern bathroom with hot water. Big comfortable beds and linen. Modern kitchen guests are able to use. There are only 4 rooms so feels like your own home. Lovely terrace where we enjoy the sunshine and a drink. Lovely cooked breakfast each morning. Good reliable WiFi. Super friendly staff.
Cacao Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! Cacao Boutique Hotel is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I would highly recommend staying herre staff was very kind and helpful! I would stay in a heartbeat!
- super awesome french toast, hard to come by good french toast in Guatemala
- Breakfast was delicious, staff were so kind and welcoming. When we mentioned that we were leaving by 6am and wouldn’t need breakfast for one of the mornings they made us something to take with us. Very happy with our stay!
- Everything. Nothing wrong with this hotel at all! The service and staff were amazing. The room was HUGE. Super clean.
- It was absolutely beautiful, quiet, clean just a beautiful hotel
La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Antigua Guatemala! La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Antigua Guatemala.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guatemala is 15 miles from La Villa Serena Bed & Breakfast, and Panajachel is 30 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Property is in a quiet part of town, nice double hammock outside our room, view of the volcano, staff were helpful despite our lack of Spanish and breakfast was nice too.
- We were made so welcome in this delightful Villa. The location is quiet and peaceful, rooms are spacious and filled with eclectic treasures. Marina and her staff are always attentive but never intrusive and breakfast in the courtyard is a perfect start to the day spent exploring Antigua.
- Our group of 10 filled most of the rooms in the facility, and it was fun for us to have the place to ourselves. The property is charming. Each room is different. The employees went out of their way to make our stay comfortable. They even saved a parking place on the street for our large tour bus during the day. The managers and owner are kind and treated us like family. They were knowledgeable about the area and recommended restaurants and shops to us.
- The bed and pillows excellent. Individually decorated rooms were warm and cheery. Plenty of hot water in the strong shower.
- Neighborhood very safe. seen as everyone in the area take care of tourists safety.
Hostal de Belén
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostal de Belén is located in Antigua Guatemala, just 14 miles from Guatemala. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I have stayed at this Bed and Breakfast before. The owner Maria is extremely helpful with making the stay in her place as comfortable for her guests as possible. The beds in her place are the most comfortable in Guatemala that I have slept in. The breakfast too is so cool. Maria went to the market to buy fruits for us to try. The hotel is a little out of the high touristy area of Antigua. A quiet and serene oasis. The rooms are spacious and there is a living room that let’s travelers spread out a bit from their bedrooms, too.
- The place just has a really peaceful feel, yet it’s not at all far from the main attractions of Antigua. We woke every morning to the sounds of local birds. Hostel Belen is also spotless—the cleanest spot of our 10 day trip. The included breakfast was super tasty. But most of all, Maria del Carmen, who runs the hotel, was really kind and helpful. We stayed here for a night at the beginning of our stay and at the very end of our trip for two nights. After our first night, we couldn’t wait to return! Hope to return again in the future!
- Hostal de Belén was a charming place to stay for a weekend. It’s well located (away from noisy areas, walkable to everything), my room was very comfortable and clean, the common area (salón) and balcony are perfect for lounging, and the breakfast was delicious. By far, the best thing about HdB is María del Carmen herself, who, with the help of her staff, goes above and beyond to make guests feel at home while also enjoying the best of Antigua. I especially appreciated our chats and being treated to local in-season fruits from the area. I look forward to my next trip to Antigua and a stay at HdB!
- Maria Carmen, as always, does her best to make it a very comfortable stay and ensure her guests have everything they need. The breakfast is always scrumptious and every night its nice to come home to a good cup of tea.
- Great location just outside the main center, short pleasant walk and away from the club music. Spacious, clean room with nice shower en good bed. Fast wifi. Wonderful vulcano view from the balcony! Best host: very kind, helpful, prepares a delicious breakfast and makes interesting conversation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antigua Guatemala Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antigua Guatemala to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antigua Guatemala but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antigua Guatemala. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!