10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antey-saint-andré Valle D’aosta:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Lo Barba is located in Antey-Saint-André in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 16 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Courmayeur is 30 miles from Lo Barba, and Saas-Fee is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 43 miles from Lo Barba.
- This was a lovely B&B within an easy drive to both Cervinia or Valtournenche. We had two rooms in the B&B and both were spacious, well appointed and nice and clean. Dolores was very accommodating and welcoming. We asked for an earlier time for breakfast which Dolores was more than happy to do for us and she went out specially and bought vegetarian options for breakfast too. She was very kind as was her husband (sorry didn’t get his name). We really enjoyed our stay here and lots of lovely places to run in the evening too after a day skiing. Also, good restaurants (not expensive) within easy walking distance.
Nice design and quality
excellent place, with a car we could travel in the area after ski in Cervinia resort,
great place and charming hosts !
- Nice family, try help you all what you need 🙂 wery nice place.
This was the second time I visited Lo Barba. I was driving with my parents down to Borgomaro in Liguria for my wedding and stopped off here to stay the night and buy some incredible cheese from the farm close to the hotel.
The owners are super friendly and helpful. The breakfast is homemade, beds comfortable and location is a dream where you can see the Cervino from the village.
Totally recommended. Take the cable car up to Chamois.
B&B Outdoor offers pet-friendly accommodations in Antey-Saint-André.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Zermatt is 17 miles from B&B Outdoor, and Courmayeur is 30 miles away. Turin Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison Le Cler
Maison Le Cler is located in Valtournenche, just 13 miles from Zermatt. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saas-Fee is 23 miles from Maison Le Cler, and Verbier is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 47 miles from Maison Le Cler.
- We loved the place, very cozy and makes you feel like home, the attention is very personalized and always able to help… is located a few minutes from Valtournenche and Breuil-Cervinia, so if you have or rent a car is very confortable!
- This is the cutest chalet you can find! Is a remodeled construction from 1.500 with touches of modernity inside, just beautiful. Denise at breakfast was very helpful and breakfast is great
- Cozy room, very spacious. Very nice staff and excellent breakfast. Parking availability is good.
Located in an area a bit isolated but with a couple of restaurants nearby (walking distance), one of them very good (quite expensive though).
Breakfast good, WiFi ok, parking free. Just in front of the main road.
- The room was very clean and modern. Just a five-minute drive to the lifts at Valtournenche. Easy check-in and check-out.
Le Lierre is located in Châtillon, 20 miles from Zermatt and 29 miles from Saas-Fee. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. Verbier is 30 miles from Le Lierre, and Aosta is 15 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 39 miles away.
- The room was great, the owners were very friendly. We would definitely stay there again
- Beautiful accommodation and a lovely couple who own it. Breakfast was absolutely delicious and plenty of choices,
- Great location, superb views from the location, tasty breakfast. The hosts were very friendly and helped us to accommodate our late arrival. Parking available right at the property.
- The couple that manage the B&B is so kind and friendly
Adorable old couple who runs the B&B
They picked us up at the train station and drove to the town and back
Nice chat and got to know the local people
Maison Perriere offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Vincent. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Zermatt is 18 miles from Maison Perriere, and Saas-Fee is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Nice, quiet place above the valley. We had also dinner at the accomodation (needs to be requested in advance), which was simply amazing – very tasty home made local dishes. Highly recommended!
- Lovely location with a great view of the surrounding mountains, cozy and clean rooms, very kind staff and amazing breakfast.
We had a perfect night at the most beautiful location.
The owners are so friendly and helpful, definitely recommended!
Breakfast was great
The place is quiet
The owner of the place was soo kind
What a view!!
This place is amazing, from the very nice owners to the breakfast and rooms.
Parking is easy and free of charge,
Great view to the Alps (including France!),
Owners are very helpful
Wifi is fast 🙂
Relais Des Elfes
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Relais Des Elfes is located in Châtillon in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 21 miles from Zermatt. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Courmayeur is 30 miles from Relais Des Elfes, and Saas-Fee is 30 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 39 miles away.
The area is rather central so perfect for visiting the Region. The accommodation is in a lovely place and the view is superb.
The lady is so helpful and makes you feel much welcome. She is always available for all your needs.
The bedroom is delightfully decorated and the details at this B&B never stop surprising you! Perfectly clean, and excellent breakfast.
- Charming, cozy, awesome and reach breakfast. Nice and welcoming host
- Very kind land lady, quiet place, close to the state Road, sweet and reach breakfast. Very clean and pleasant.
- Breakfast spread was absolutely fab. Fresh pastries and a good Italian coffee! Large room and great for a family. Gemma was a lovely host!
- Family house at the outskirts of the small town, friendly owners and very clean room and bathroom.
- The area is rather central so perfect for visiting the Region. The accommodation is in a lovely place and the view is superb.
L’Ancien Paquier Chambre D’Hotes
This traditional mountain guesthouse is just 2,650 feet from the ski slopes of Valtournenche in Aosta Valley. L’Ancien Paquier offers cosy rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.Guest house L’Ancien Paquier is in the historic centre of Valtournenche and has a classic mountain design, made of natural stone and wood. Rooms come with wood floors, warm colour schemes and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms include free parking.The daily breakfast includes sweet and savoury food, and freshly baked cakes. In July and August, artisanal ice cream can be tasted at the property’s ice cream parlour.An indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath are available at a partner property 350 feet from the property.L’Ancien Paquier is close to the Swiss border, 12.4 miles from Saint-Vincent casino and the A5 motorway. There is a free ski bus in winter.
- Very helpful and welcoming owners, nice cosy decor and amazing breakfast.
- The place is centrally located, 200 yards from ski rental, 200 yards from the free bus stop that takes you to the valtournenche lift in 5 minutes and 20 yards from lift ticket shop (inside the hotel on the other side of the road). Great parking garage. Rooms are kept clean by the staff. Beds are very nice (foam mattress). The breakfast was excellent (bacon, eggs, cheese, espresso). The staff was super friendly and easy to communicate.
- Breakfast was amazing. The bed was comfy and the room was always so immaculate clean. The owners are both friendly and helpful. It was cosy and quiet.
- Friendly and helpful staff/owners. Efficient service. Excellent breakfast.
- Breakfast was great, the couple that runs the hotel is very friendly and willing to help at all times.
Tse Fine e Marcel
Located in Verrayes in the region of Valle d’Aosta, 22 miles from Zermatt, Tse Fine e Marcel features a playground and ski storage.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Courmayeur is 27 miles from Tse Fine e Marcel, and Verbier is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Room spacious, comfortable, well maintained and squeaky clean, fantastic view from the balcony. Excellent breakfast. Helpful owners. Only (minor) complaint, the lack of toiletries in the bathroom.
- simplemente fenomenal. milena y su marido dos anfitriones estupendos. Nuestra perrita tratada como una princesa…alla grande
- le torte della colazione preparati in casa erano fantastiche. la posizione è strategica per Aosta e paesini limitrofi, ma non troppo su alture sperdute
- Camera spaziosa. Bagno grande e pulito. Colazione varia e abbondante.
La cordialità dei proprietari la bella camera spaziosa e l’ottima colazione.
Manca la tv in camera, ma forse aiuta a rilassarsi davvero
Affittacamere Les Noyers
Located in Verrayes, 22 miles from Zermatt, Affittacamere Les Noyers features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Courmayeur is 26 miles from Affittacamere Les Noyers, and Verbier is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely, big, clean rooms. Beautiful view. Very welcoming and helpful owner. Great breakfast!
- Excellent location near Fenis castle. Private parking. Quiet , calm place with mountain view, but not far from the highway. Good value for money. The owner Anna Maria is very kind and charming. Rich breakfast with very tasty home made strudel.
- Very welcoming and warm hospitality from Anna Maria told us all about the area of Aosta
- Service, nice women owner, nice place, view on mountains ?
- Very welcoming. Excellent breakfast. Anna Maria most helpful.
One of our best sellers in Châtillon! Maison Lazier is located in Châtillon, 21 miles from Zermatt and 31 miles from Courmayeur. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saas-Fee is 30 miles from Maison Lazier, and Verbier is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 38 miles from Maison Lazier.
- It was our second time in Maison Lazier, and everything is still as good as we remembered. We were welcomed as to our own home. The place is lovely and the breakfast is hearty and filling. The knowledge and information shared by the host is priceless. We will be sure to return!
The property was easy to find, warm , very comfortable and clean. Remon Lazier was an excellent host who looked after us well.
We would certainly look to return there on another trip.
- Everything in Maison Lazier was beyond expectations. We had very warm welcome! Mr. Lazier gave us many great tips about the local ski resorts and nice authentic restaurants. The room was cozy and breakfast was exeptional. We would most definitely stay in Masion Lazier again.
- Colazione gradevole, posto tranquillo silenzioso e caratteristico.Proprietario molto gentile e disponibile
- il bed e breakfast era una bomboniera il proprietario ci ha raccontato che ha fatto tutto lui come lavori di ristrutturazione e ha impiegato cose antiche rimesse a nuovo veramente bravissimo
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antey-saint-andré Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!