10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antella Tuscany – Top Hotel Reviews
Antella Tuscany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antella Tuscany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antella Tuscany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antella Tuscany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antella Tuscany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antella Tuscany:
Armonie del Chianti
One of our top picks in Impruneta.Armonie del Chianti offers pet-friendly accommodations in Impruneta. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Florence is 6 miles from Armonie del Chianti, and Siena is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 8 miles from Armonie del Chianti.
- Very friendly welcome. This place was ideal for our excursions to Florence.
- We had a single room with a kitchenette and an apartment with living area and bigger kitchen for our party of 4. Marco and Danilo were so very welcoming and helpful. They were there immediately when we needed anything. Marco gave us recommendations for dinner in Impruneta. Both restaurants were great. Cute quiet town with friendly people.
- Everything was great. We came in the evening and it was heavy raining. Marco welcomed us and offered the dinner (so thus we did not have to go back to the city to restaurant) even if it was not included in accommodation fee. Staff was kind and helpful. Breakfast was very good – you can choose from the list what do you want (sweet as well as salty) and they will prepare it for you in few minutes. Really recommend this accomodation. Good starting point for visiting northern part of Tuscany.
- The high quality of the property was only exceeded by the hospitality of Daniel and Marcos. Comfortable bed, tasteful rustic restoration, clean, close to everything, and so very relaxing. The guys made sure I got where I needed and imparted knowledge of the area.
- We loved Marco! He went above & beyond to make our friends’ wedding weekend super duper special! Mille grazie Marco!!! (Anche Lorenzo)
Villa Nobili B&B
One of our best sellers in Bagno a Ripoli! Located in Bagno a Ripoli, 6 miles from Florence, Villa Nobili B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siena is 29 miles from Villa Nobili B&B, and San Gimignano is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 9 miles from Villa Nobili B&B.
- Excellent owners and staff. Informative and helpful. Available until very late at night. The breakfast was great. I could not fault it.
We loved it!!!!! We cannot describe how amazing and outstanding was the stay!!! The hotel is gorgeous))))) much much more beautiful than on the pictures!!! Its full of history and love))))) the owners are exceptionally attantive)))) they noticed that it was one of ours birthdays and gave us flowers))) it was amazing!!! They advised the best restaurant and even ordered a table for us!!!
It’s impossible to express in words how amazing was the experience!!! Super super recommended!!!! We loved it!!! Thank you so much!!!!
- Excellent breakfast and the hosts are extremely nice. They also offer recommendations of what to visit and where to eat
- Villa Nobili is in a beautiful location and in a historic villa. The gardens are wonderful and the apartment was very spacious. It was a short trip to the bus stop to get into downtown Florence. We had a very nice stay.
- Tutto!!! Camera bella e pulita, la signora che ci ha accolti super gentilissima
Fattoria Le Sorgenti
Featuring free WiFi, Fattoria Le Sorgenti offers accommodations in Bagno a Ripoli. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Florence is 6 miles from Fattoria Le Sorgenti, and Montecatini Terme is 30 miles away. Peretola Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Magnificent 15th century villa, surrounded by vineyards, breathtaking beauty, not far from the city, friendly staff. A soothing experience for those who enjoy being in close touch with nature.
- Sehr bepuemes Bett, weder zu hart noch zu weich. Hilfreiche und freundliche Vermieterin und Personal. Schöne Innen- und Aussenausstattung.
- Frühstück war gut und ausreichend. Die Zimmer waren trotz Hitze ziemlich kühl und das Bett angenehm zum schlafen. Sehr ruhige, abgelegene Lage, trotzdem ist Florenz sehr schnell zu erreichen.
- Wunderschöne 2 Zimmer-Suite mit Mamorbad. Ein fantastisches Herrenhaus in einem riesigen Steineichenpark mitten in den Weinbergen gelegen.
Durant notre séjour, nous avons beaucoup apprécié le cadre au milieu de la verdure. Très agréable après une journée à Florence!
La possibilité de se rendre à Florence en transport en commun en 30 minutes.
L’accueil sympathique d’Elisabetta. La possibilité de déguster et d’acheter du vin sur place.
Un très bon petit déjeuner.
Bref, un très bon rapport qualité/prix pour un séjour reposant.
Bed and Breakfast Orsini
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Bed and Breakfast Orsini is located in Florence in the region of Tuscany, just 1.7 miles from Sant’Ambrogio Market.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The area is popular for golfing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Piazza della Signoria is 2.1 miles from Bed and Breakfast Orsini, and Palazzo Vecchio is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The host was very kind and nice. Location well connected with public transportation.
- Orsina’s B&B is such a wonderful place, cute and quaint Italian home. The bedroom is out of a movie! Even Madame Orsina’s own private house area is very lovely too. Madame Orsina was also very kind to give a €5 cash for our breakfast, since the local cafe that was supposed to be our breakfast place close on the Sunday we were there. owels still in bathroom when we arrived. But overall, she’s a lovely lady, and will make you feel like you’re staying at grandma’s home.
- Great view from rooftop, bit far from the city centre
- Madame Orsini is such a nice person! Her English is not very good but you will get there.
- The terrazza view was magnificent, the rooms were furnished with great taste
Argentiere B&B Appartamenti
Located in Florence, 3 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium, Argentiere B&B Appartamenti features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Peretola Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The reason why I gave a low score is not because of the location or stay overall but because a pair of lu lu lemon pants were stolen out of my room that were on the bed when the cleaners came in to make the bed
- Nice and quiet localization. Very good wi-fi level.
- We enjoyed the quaint & warm duplex apartment. Parking was 10€/24hrs & on site. Staff were very nice & polite & ensured our stay was comfortable. Great little bakery close by.
- Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. The building is a bit old but fits very well to the atmosphere of the city. There is beautiful terrace with a lovely view – nice to have a cup of coffee admiring the Italian landscape!
- The location was excellent-calm and clean place. The stuff was very polite. B breakfast is good. Who planing trip with a car can park it on the street.
B&B San Remigio
In central Florence, B&B San Remigio is a 5-minute walk from Piazza della Signoria. It provides free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms featuring exposed-beam ceilings.With a flat-screen TV, each room at the San Remigio bed and breakfast includes an electric kettle and a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.A sweet buffet breakfast is available every morning. It includes hot and cold drinks, croissants and toast.The Ponte Vecchio bridge is less than half a mile from the property. Santa Maria Novella Train Station can be reached by foot in 20 minutes.
Excellent location, just next to restaurants, bars, shops and a few minutes from the beautiful river.
Simone is a great hostess, he recommended us one of the best restaurants and ice cream we have ever had. Perfect for couples.
- B&B San Remigio was amazing and the best we stayed during our long trip. Situated in the heart of historical area of Florence, San Remigio is the perfect if you are a tourist that wants to visit the main attractions of the city. Room was very big, clean and so was the bathroom. The property is very cosy and makes you feel like home. And they have Andrea, the most friendly host we ever meet. I strongly recommend
- Simone the owner of the B&B is the best. He is very welcoming , very frienly and funny. He made us feel like home. He helped us with everything, he’s always reachable and called a taxi for us whenever we got lost or needed one! I recommend everyone to stay in this cozy cute place.
- Exceptionally great location, in the heart of the city, 200 m-s from Uffizi, 15 minutes from train station. Nice, cosy, Province-style bed&breakfast, with super friendly host. He recommended some great restaurants as well, tried them, they were fantastic. Nice little balcony perfect for an afternoon tea/coffee. The room is good in size, absolutly clean, soft towels, good bed, clean sheets. Bathroom is fantastic, two persons shower, quality amenities, instant hot water. Tea making possibility in the room, Twinings filters! 🙂
- Wonderful time in Florence. Simone was a wonderful host, always ready to help! Location was perfect!
- Excellent location, just next to restaurants, bars, shops and a few minutes from the beautiful river.
B&B Sei Cipressi
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Sei Cipressi is located in Impruneta in the region of Tuscany, just 7 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Siena is 25 miles from B&B Sei Cipressi, and Montecatini Terme is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 10 miles from B&B Sei Cipressi.
- It’s like Air B&B. It was a personal house not a hotel. The breakfast was very great, which was cooked by the host. The room was tidy and large. Worth the price.
- Excellent B&B. One of the best I ever stay. The owners do everything to let you have a fantastic holiday. Great breakfast, every day something else and home-made. I recommend to stay for a dinner, also delicious. What a marvelous view from our great and nice bedroom. You can visit Florence (15km) or the Chianti region or make a trip to Siena. It’s all nearby. Thank you for your great hospitality, we will come back.
- It felt like we came to our grandparents to the country side. Very warm and hospitable hosts, tasty Tuscany dinner and breakfast, perfect view from the room! Would definitely recommend! 👍🏼
- It was wonderful. Owners are the nicest people in the world. Fantastic atmosphere, comfortable room. Great views.
- The hostess welcome us like family. I enjoyed very much the coffee, and break first cooked by her. My stay here is like at home. The apartment is elegant and spacious.
Casa Sofia is located in Fiesole, just 3.2 miles from Florence.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Montecatini Terme is 27 miles from Casa Sofia, and San Gimignano is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 5 miles from Casa Sofia.
- The hostess was super charming and generous. Marvelous.
- Fiesole is a great location to stay when visiting Florence (only 20 minutes away by bus No. 7). Warm generous host, good comfort level and pleasant family atmosphere. Highly recommended.
- Very central. Friendly hosts. Easy free parking on street opposite B&B. Good WiFi.
- The location is ideal for people wanting to avoid the crush of Florence. There is a warm welcome and the breakfasts are lovely.
- fantastic breakfast, host extremely friendly and helpful. Very relaxing atmosphere. . Would stay there again.
B&B Le Torri Di Firenze
B&B Le Torri Di Firenze is located in Fiesole, just 6 miles from Florence. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Montecatini Terme is 31 miles from B&B Le Torri Di Firenze, and San Gimignano is 28 miles away. Peretola Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Warm hospitality from our hosts.
Pleasant view from bedroom window.
- Excellent location and the owners are exceptional and friendly people. You breathe a familiar air
- Great hosts. Family run and they couldn’t do enough to make us welcome. The place was a castle which we did not realise when we booked
- The breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Also beautiful views across the valley. The owners of the B+B are very helpful and considerant.
- Beautiful landscape! The B&B was full of character and the staff were very welcoming!
- Warm hospitality from our hosts.
B&B Repubblica is located in the Florence Historic Center neighborhood in Florence, just 1.7 miles from Artemio Franchi Stadium.A flat-screen TV is available.There is ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Peretola Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
Vassine at the front disk helped us after a confusion upon our arrival, he did a great job and his company should give him a lot of credit… thank you!!
Great location, very clean. We were supposed to have breakfast with our reservation but there was a renovation and we didn’t get the breakfast, however, we got reimbursed for the breakfast!
- The friendly staff and they upgraded me with a smile! The location is wonderful with the sounds of Florence just outside the door….
- When I arrived at Hotel Signoria for the keys, they suggested to stay there rather than B&B republica, so I havent stayed at B&B republica but at a better, warmer, and a bigger hotel.
- Difficult to fine taxi brought is to wrong location
- Friendly staff and comfortable accommodation with attractions within walking distance. Would definitely consider staying here again
- Vassine at the front disk helped us after a confusion upon our arrival, he did a great job and his company should give him a lot of credit… thank you!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antella Tuscany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antella Tuscany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antella Tuscany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antella Tuscany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!