10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Antagnod Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Antagnod Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Antagnod Valle D’aosta:
Le Vieux Rascard B&B
Le Vieux Rascard B&B is located in Champoluc, 13 miles from Zermatt and 21 miles from Saas-Fee. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Verbier is 30 miles from Le Vieux Rascard B&B, and Aosta is 21 miles away. Turin Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- Traditional, clean, cosy, comfortable and friendly. In an excellent location. The owner was very pleasant and helpful.
- A very comfortable and friendly experience that was very good value. Spotlessly clean and well furnished rooms.
- The proprietor is very friendly and helpful; the breakfast is always extremely good (just to mention one thing, a fantastic lemon cake on the last day); the room was beautiful with a very comfortable bed, and everything in all rooms was very clean. A wonderful bed and breakfast with amazing views of mountains.
- The landlady (Ambra) is a gem. Always helpful, makes you feel at home.
- Ambra was an excellent hostess, very helpful and friendly. Nice breakfast.
Mi Casa Tu Casa
One of our top picks in Brusson – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Mi Casa Tu Casa is located in Brusson, just 17 miles from Zermatt.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saas-Fee is 25 miles from Mi Casa Tu Casa, and Aosta is 19 miles away. Turin Airport is 41 miles from the property.
The cutest little bed and breakfast I have stayed in with the luxury feel of a high end boutique hotel.
The couple that own this bed and breakfast are wonderful hosts. Incredibly friendly, incredibly helpful and always smiling.
- Wonderful, clean, and exceptionally well appointed little hotel run by a very kind and friendly family.
- Great luxurious and well designed room. Everything was brand new, it even smelled to fresh wood. Surroundings are beautiful, right in the Aosta valley. We had a perfect stay!
- La colazione all italiana abbondante la cordialità del titolare esemplare
Struttura aperta da pochi mesi, nuova e molto curata.
Colazione ottima, unico consiglio inserire qualcosa di salato nel menu.
I gestori sono molto cordiali, premurosi e gentili.
Camera ben strutturata, letto comodo, bagno ampio con doccia grande.
Possibilità di utilizzare gratuitamente la sauna per mezz’ora ad uso esclusivo della camera.
- The cutest little bed and breakfast I have stayed in with the luxury feel of a high end boutique hotel.
La Maison de Dolphe Chalet de Charme & Art gallery
La Maison de Dolphe Chalet de Charme & Art gallery is located in Brusson, 18 miles from Zermatt and 26 miles from Saas-Fee. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Aosta is 19 miles from La Maison de Dolphe, and Saint Vincent is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from La Maison de Dolphe Chalet de Charme & Art gallery.
Great location, spacious rooms and very quiet at night!
Elena was very helpful, organized and sweet
- It is truly lovely accommodation! it was all perfect! thank you
- Magical place in a beautiful location 10/15 mins from great ski resorts. Truly authentic and friendly atmosphere in a lovely village. Elena was a terrific host.
- Great B&B. Comfortable rooms, contemporary décor, very helpful staff.
- What is not to like?!? The location is amazing the hosts just as good, nothing too much trouble.
- Great location, spacious rooms and very quiet at night!
Maison Perriere offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint Vincent. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Zermatt is 18 miles from Maison Perriere, and Saas-Fee is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Nice, quiet place above the valley. We had also dinner at the accomodation (needs to be requested in advance), which was simply amazing – very tasty home made local dishes. Highly recommended!
- Lovely location with a great view of the surrounding mountains, cozy and clean rooms, very kind staff and amazing breakfast.
We had a perfect night at the most beautiful location.
The owners are so friendly and helpful, definitely recommended!
Breakfast was great
The place is quiet
The owner of the place was soo kind
What a view!!
This place is amazing, from the very nice owners to the breakfast and rooms.
Parking is easy and free of charge,
Great view to the Alps (including France!),
Owners are very helpful
Wifi is fast 🙂
B&B Outdoor offers pet-friendly accommodations in Antey-Saint-André.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Zermatt is 17 miles from B&B Outdoor, and Courmayeur is 30 miles away. Turin Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Lo Barba is located in Antey-Saint-André in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 16 miles from Zermatt. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Courmayeur is 30 miles from Lo Barba, and Saas-Fee is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 43 miles from Lo Barba.
- This was a lovely B&B within an easy drive to both Cervinia or Valtournenche. We had two rooms in the B&B and both were spacious, well appointed and nice and clean. Dolores was very accommodating and welcoming. We asked for an earlier time for breakfast which Dolores was more than happy to do for us and she went out specially and bought vegetarian options for breakfast too. She was very kind as was her husband (sorry didn’t get his name). We really enjoyed our stay here and lots of lovely places to run in the evening too after a day skiing. Also, good restaurants (not expensive) within easy walking distance.
Nice design and quality
excellent place, with a car we could travel in the area after ski in Cervinia resort,
great place and charming hosts !
- Nice family, try help you all what you need 🙂 wery nice place.
This was the second time I visited Lo Barba. I was driving with my parents down to Borgomaro in Liguria for my wedding and stopped off here to stay the night and buy some incredible cheese from the farm close to the hotel.
The owners are super friendly and helpful. The breakfast is homemade, beds comfortable and location is a dream where you can see the Cervino from the village.
Totally recommended. Take the cable car up to Chamois.
Le Chalet du Coq Rouge
Le Chalet du Coq Rouge is located in Valtournenche, 12 miles from Zermatt and 22 miles from Saas-Fee. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Verbier is 25 miles from Le Chalet du Coq Rouge, and Aosta is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Nice and comfortable B&B. Friendly staff clean and nice rooms.
- Great location, really off the beaten track! Nice hosts and lovely renovated house from 1700.
- Very charming bed & breakfast chalet. Nice rooms and the breakfast is very good.The staff is extremelly Service minded.
- Abbiamo soggiornato per una notte usufruendo del servizio B&B; la struttura è molto bella, ristrutturata davvero con gusto e si trova in un piccolo borgo alle porte del paese. La posizione è ideale per rilassarsi e stare in un luogo immerso nella natura, a 2 minuti di auto dal centro. Materasso comodo e bagno molto ampio (doccia caldissima!). Molto bella anche la stanza nella quale viene servita la colazione con discreta scelta di cibi sia dolci, che salati. Lo staff è molto gentile e disponibile. In definitiva è stato un ottimo punto di appoggio per le nostre giornate di sci.
La struttura è molto accogliente, pulita e arredata con gusto. La gestione familiare da quel tocco dì genuinità, molto gentili e disponibili.
Abbiamo mangiato nel loro ristorante poco distante e al centro del paese, prelibatezze locali di ottima qualità, con anche piatti di pesce, avendo loro un legame con la Sardegna.
Soddisfatto e lo consiglio soprattutto a chi vuole concedersi un weekend romantico.
La Luge D’Antan Chambres d’Hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, La Luge D’Antan Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Brusson, just 18 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Saas-Fee is 26 miles from La Luge D’Antan Chambres d’Hôtes, and Aosta is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 39 miles from La Luge D’Antan Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Amazing location, the room was really cozy and perfect, as well as the breakfast and the SPA.
- Spent 4 nights at the end of August. Beautiful bedroom and bathroom with great care of details, comfort and style as per local traditional use of stones and wood. The property is in a very quiet place, close to the centre of Brusson and to hiking paths (the nice owner will give you very useful indications). The hotel has some agreement with certified guides of the touristic system of Val d’Ayas and with the nearby restaurant (recommended place as well).
- l’accoglienza, la riservatezza della struttura e il gusto per i particolari.
- Professionalità gentilezza e le magnifiche torte a colazione!!Complimenti
- struttura da sogno. incantevole. colazione ottima. spa Favolosa. ️una chicca!
B&B Il Torchio
B&B Il Torchio is located in Saint Vincent, 19 miles from Zermatt and 28 miles from Saas-Fee.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. Verbier is 31 miles from B&B Il Torchio, and Aosta is 16 miles away. Turin Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- We loved everything about BnB Il Torchio. The location is beautiful, with a view of the valley from above St. Vincent. It is a steep but short walk or a 5 minute drive into the village centre. We used the location as a base to explore the Valle d’Aosta. The ground floor room was cool in the hot weather, with ample space for two. We used the lovely kitchenette to make coffee once or twice. The breakfast was fresh and delicious: coffee, yoghurt, fruit, cakes, bread and jams in a lovely kitchen/dining room. The hosts were very welcoming and informative, they helped us follow our interests in local partisan history and with excellent restaurant tips. The value for money was superb, and we would certainly stay there again!
- A very pleasant stay at a surprisingly quaint B&B, lots of character and charm. The owner was very friendly and helpful with lots of suggestions for places to eat and things to do and see. Breakfast was definitely not an English breakfast but very enjoyable and filling all the same.
- Location is idyllic. Very quiet and with a beautiful view. Owner Maura was also very helpful with recommendations.
Location stupenda, colazione con prodotti artigianali (dalle marmellate al pane) veramente buoni
Disponibilità da parte delle titolari ottima,
Che dire altro … da provare!
Colozione buonissima servita in una saletta in legno deliziosa.
Le signore gentilissime e disponibili
B&B Le Rosier
One of our best sellers in Saint Vincent! Located in Saint Vincent in the region of Valle d’Aosta, 19 miles from Zermatt, B&B Le Rosier features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Saas-Fee is 28 miles from B&B Le Rosier, and Aosta is 16 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 39 miles away.
- Free parking is available near the B&B, room had a minifridge and tea facilities, rock style architecture of the house gives it a genuine area feel.
Our meet and great was fantastic: our host had plenty of suggestions of what to see/do and where to go, including maps and leaflets. Neither me nor my partner speak Italian, but he did his best to speak English and then we found French as a mutual fluent language!
The room was more of a self-contained studio than just a bedroom, and we had our own access point from outside so that we could come and go as we pleased. The view was simply stunning: a panoramic of the mountains, with views and access to the garden too.
The room was spotless and very comfortable. The B&B itself is in a great location, with access to everything (with a vehicle as these are proper mountain roads) and also very clearly signposted from the main road.
Breakfast was great: a variety of different things to eat, when we wanted (our host asked us for a time that suited us in the morning) in the cosiest little room.
- Enjoy short stay in B&B, nice stuff, the room was upgraded with the view to the mountains for free, suggest some restaurants around, good breakfast. If you go to Saint-Vincent area you can ask to the stuff some discount to Therma, possible they will have some of them. Give very good advises what to do nearby.
Attitude of owner
- The owner, Omar, is a great help figuring out what there is to do in the area and making plans. He put us on to some beautiful hiking trails and even loaned us his personal trail map saving us the 5 Euro expense of buying one.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Antagnod Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Antagnod Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!