10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Annevoie-rouillon Namur Province:
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Orivage offers accommodations in Annevoie-Rouillon, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Namur is 8 miles from Orivage, and Charleroi is 19 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very nice river view from the room. Good equiped bathroom. Very friendly owner.
- The breakfast and the dinner were more than delicious, the accomodation and the location were clean and fabulous. The owners were very nice and helpful 🙂
- Excellent riverside location. Rooms and lounge overlooked the river. Excellent breakfast taken in lounge with river views. Can sit outside if weather suitable.
- This gem is charming located in scenic surroundings on the banks of the Meuse River. Orivage is ideal for relaxing stays with options for visiting nearby towns of Namur and Dinant – home town of the inventor of saxophone, Adolphe Sax – as well as the scenic tour to Maredsous Abbey or walks in the nature along the river. From the nearby viewpoint Les 7 Meuses you may overlook the meanders of Meuse River in a stunning view. Rooms are large and light tastfull decorated with view over the river. Jacques and family are amazing hosts caring for you and helpful advising about tour options and walks. The day starts with an excellent breakfast with fresh homemade and local products. We are looking forward to return to Orivage.
- View of the River, room décor, especially the bathroom and excellent breakfast. Homemade preserves and yoghurt. Proprietor is a chef.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Escale Profondeville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Profondeville, just 26 miles from Durbuy.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from Escale Profondeville, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from Escale Profondeville.
Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
Everything is within easy reach from this place, and you feel welcome from the second you enter your room.
- Profondeville is a wonderfull village at the Meuse. The B&B is comfortable, renovated with taste, there is a big beautifull garden, breakfast is excellent. Beautifull cats help to feel at home.
- Located along the Meuse with a beautiful river walk and restaurants nearby. A very friendly cat.
- My first and second stay at Escale Profondeville were excellent. The hospitality, breakfast and the rooms are great! Love to come back again!
- Great place, great service and people (owners) . Huge rooms and bathrooms. Love the place.
- Ist simply an very relaxing and chilly atmosphere that makes this B&B so special.
B&B La Source Fleurie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Source Fleurie offers accommodations in Profondeville, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Namur is 5 miles from B & B La Source Fleurie, and Charleroi is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from B&B La Source Fleurie.
- Marie Christine was lovely & So helpful. She took us in her car to the local restaurants as we were on a motorbike- We had a pleasant walk back although she offered to come & pick us up if we needed. She also parked her car across the back of our bike overnight to keep it secure & found a UK to EU electric socket for us. Nothing was too much trouble & it was a lovely stay. Bus goes from outside house to Namur for a nice day out – pretty town with good shops & river.
Very friendly owners, warm welcome.
- Homely atmosphere, lovely owners, simple but adequate breakfast.
- Great breakfast, friendly host, tea/coffee making facility in room. location near The Meuse River.
- Very friendly and helpful lady who manages the guest house.
B&B La Ruelle
Located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, 26 miles from Durbuy, B&B La Ruelle features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Namur is 6 miles from B&B La Ruelle, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 19 miles away.
- The separate house, the garden (too cold for the pool, alas), breakfast, bed and bathroom
Very relaxt location and B&B. Good bed, lovely garden and nice breakfast. Dominque is very kind and helpful. Before our arrival we received information on parking options (as GPS confuses you) and she gave us a good choice for a restaurant. Be aware the bedroom is up the stairs, and little table + 2 chairs are on ground floor of your room.
The surroundings are relaxing, it is nice to walk passed the river and watch the rocks on the other side (during the day and at night). Plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood
- Breakfast was very nice, you can tell Dominique loves hosting people, everything was made with love. Also the appartment was very comfortable, we totally recommend it.
The breakfasts were absolutely delicious. So good! Fresh bread, croissants, cheese, hand squeezed orange juice and homemade yogurt. Absolutely amazing.
The pool was a great spot for a cool dip.
- Everything! Quirky, welcoming, genuinely friendly and a lovely location.
B&B L’Echappée Belle
This luxurious B&B, with its romantic terrace, mixes old and new in its stylishly designed interior and offers a free Wi-Fi connection.L’échappée Belle is in one of Wallonia’s loveliest villages, Falaën. Feel welcome in this beautiful house, which has been completely renovated.With only 4 guest rooms, each individually decorated, this intimate guesthouse creates a warm atmosphere for your vacation in the Ardennes.Unwind with friends or family and make use of the free map with hiking routes through the area.
It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
The bed is very comfortable and it’s so very quiet so you can have a wonderful relaxing sleep.
The small living room it’s a cosy area with free coffee and teas. In the fridge you can always found (for a reasonable price) a cold local beer or juice. The village itself is lovely.The wi-fi functioned with no problems.
The village is well off the beaten track!
The building is old but you wouldn’t believe it. Very modern fittings and decor, and comfortable rooms.
- We were warmly welcomed at this property with little easter eggs and advice on where we should go for dinner. The room was lovely and clean, so was the bathroom. We had a good night’s sleep. Breakfast was lovely, with homemade goodies (jams, yoghurts, juice) and very good coffee. Falaen is a very quaint little village – perfect for walks through the streets.
- Super cute apartment, really big and tasty breakfast! The owner was very easy to communicate with and very accommodating.
- breakfast is super, rooms are outstanding, location is beautiful
- It’s always a pleasure to come back to this B&B and meet the owners Beatrice and Bruno. They are very kind with all guests and prepare a delicious breakfast. The home-made gems are a real treat!
Located in Waulsort in the region of Namur Province, 28 miles from Durbuy, B&B Windsor features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Namur is 18 miles from B&B Windsor, and Charleroi is 23 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 25 miles away.
- The owner is really nice and made us feel very at home, the room was nice and cozy and made warm. There are a few interesting features if there are any bird lovers, there is a tree at the entrance to the property that hosts a large number of birds, if you go outside you can hear them chirping during the evening. We had to cut our trip short because due to the season we couldn’t find too many attractions open.
- Amazing breakfast. Staff was very helpful and kind.
- The B&B is in chateau in a very picturesque are. It’s authentic and pleasant.
- Scenery, room facilities (private spa!), breakfast, polite owners!! Great destination!
- Breakfast, delicious, and in a spacious room. Freedom to sit outside enjoying the garden with wine/tea/coffee. Proximity to Le Vieux Waulsort restaurant which offers excellent personal meals.
B&B Le Bouchat-Oreille
In the geographical heart of Wallonia, Le Bouchat-Oreille has a large terrace and a seasonal swimming pool area overlooking the village of Spontin. It offers spacious rooms with free internet and flat-screen TVs.The rooms at Bouchat-Oreille are decorated with tile floors and large windows viewing the rustic surroundings. Each room has a seating corner set up around the cable TV.Le Bouchat-Oreille’s guests can relax on the deck surrounding the pool or enjoy a drink on the terrace. There is also a spa bathtub available.A rural breakfast with homemade products is served in the breakfast room every morning. On some nights, guests can enjoy a home-cooked meal as well.Namur and Dinant are 6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Beautiful scenery , central to spontin town , the owners were very helpful despite our language barrier and even drove up to our destination in Ciney the first day to save us ordering a taxi, overall lovely place to stay .
- The location and the way it is set out, the owners are very accommodating to your needs and the breakfast is very good and plentiful, good parking and the town has great bistros
- Great breakfast! Hot tub was nice after climbing in Dreyer.
- Small very friendly hotel with excellent facilities and a view to enjoy across the valley. An outstanding breakfast was really enjoyed.
- Everything was really good! I like stuff, room, breakfast and of course excellent view. Will come again for sure.
La Villa de Monsieur Albert B&B
One of our best sellers in Profondeville! Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Villa 71 B&B is located in Profondeville in the region of Namur Province, just 26 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Namur is 7 miles from La Villa 71 B&B, and Charleroi is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 19 miles from La Villa 71 B&B.
Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
Facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable. My room had a nice view on the river and the extra bonus is the hot tub if you have your swimming suit with you! Another bonus is that the train station is accessible by foot which can be of interest for those using public transportation….
- l’accueil fait par deux propriétaires charmants. Le petit déjeuner extra, copieux et varié. La situation au bord de l’eau incite à revenir en été.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse du personnel, sa disponibilité et aussi sa discrétion. La propreté et le confort de la chambre, le petit déjeuner. Le calme. Le charme du lieu.
- Le lit etait trop petit. On a meme pas dormi la. On est partis.
- superbe accueil des hotes, philippe et fabrice sont des gens très gentils et attentionnés. le petit déjeuner est copieux avec un grand choix de produits frais. le cadre au bord de la meuse est incroyable, la maison très agréable, une jolie terrasse pour les beaux jours, jaccuzi et sauna pour ceux qui le désirent. toute la déco est à vendre, nous avons passé notre commande du coup.
- Very friendly host, I was offered a welcome drink and a guided tour of the villa.
B&B Le Manoir Ivoire
Le Manoir Ivoire is on the river banks at the edge of Namur, only 3.4 miles from the historic center. It offers classic rooms featuring a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with walk-in shower.All 4 rooms have a classic character with hardwood floors, antique-style furnishings and crème colors. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, a minibar and free toiletries in the bathroom. Each room has a view of the green surroundings.Every morning, Le Manoir Ivoire serves a breakfast including fresh fruit, various breads and coffee in the breakfast room. There are various restaurants within half a mile from the bed and breakfast.Golf de Rougemont is 4 miles away by car from Le Manoir.
- We had a wonderful stay.Roberto, our host, was charming and an absolute delight. The B and N is immaculate with lovely views over the river. breakfast was yummy with good coffee. We didn’t want to leave and would love to come back and bring our friends too as it was so good.
Everything was perfect, the room, the bed, the bathroom, super clean and tidy, well kept. Location is perfect, breakfast excellent – croissants are a dream.
The hostess is extraordinary, also received recommendations for very good restaurants and places to visit.We enjoyed very much our stay
- Everything was great. A gorgeous house, a charming host and a delicious breakfast. Not to mention the beautiful view!
Great breakfast with local jams and baked goodies.
The owner of this bed and breakfast is extremely friendly and welcoming. You feel like a friend.
Everything in the house is authentic and beautifully arranged.
Absolutely to be recommended. Would stay there again any time.
- The friendliness was amazing as well as a beautiful hotel, extremely clean and fabulous service. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. Probably the nicest place I’ve ever stayed and certainly the most loved.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mandarine Turquoise is located in Falmignoul, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Namur is 18 miles from Mandarine Turquoise, and Charleroi is 24 miles away. Brussels South Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful weekend! The room was clean, bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the private spa and the breakfast. Location is also great for long walks in the nearby forest and river. The owners were very friendly and made us feel welcome, we will definitely visit again!
- We would like to thank enormously to Jean and Catherine for their kindness and hospitality during this trip! The service from this BnB is unique, ranked No 1 in our experience of staying in many hotels or BnB. One little thing impressed me still, when we returned into the BnB in the late evening, there were already tasty warm tea and cookie waiting in the corridor! Let alone the delicious home-made cake, multiple choices of honey in the breakfast, private, neat and tidy wellness …
- Very friendly people, nice breakfast, beautiful welness!! Top B&B
The stay was perfect.
I went there to relax and do some open air sports in the woods, Jean helped me with tips about the area.
- This is beautifull hotel located in a quiet location with very helpfull staff!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Annevoie-rouillon Namur Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Annevoie-Rouillon Namur Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!