10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia:
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Bailey House Bed and Breakfast is located in Annapolis Royal.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 44 miles from Bailey House B&B.
- Perfect in every way from the gorgeous location on the ocean, to the relaxing music in the evening, cozy blankets near the fireplace, several new magazines to read, a breakfast to die for, a king size bed to swim in with cozy flannel sheets, a modern pristine bathroom and to top it all off a friendly dog greeting from Lucy. What a spot! Highly recommend it.
- Susan was very pleasant and she’s a great cook. Everything was delicious.
- The location, setting, and the home were wonderful. Suzan was lovely and had excellent restaurant recommendations!
- Cleanliness of cottage. Decor was stunning . Suzan very informative and helpful.
- The room was lovely, the breakfast was very good. This B&B is across the road from the water, where there was a lovely garden with chairs. A lovely atmosphere.
The Garrison House Inn
The Garrison House Inn offers accommodations in Annapolis Royal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 45 miles from The Garrison House Inn.
- Beautiful historic house in the center of this quiet, quaint little town. Loved the whole atmosphere.
- Great location. Large room with comfortable beds. Brilliant staff Ang great food.
- Staff friendly and very helpful – clean – location very easy to find – great parking.
- Close to Fort Ann and the beautiful downtown and waterfront boardwalk.
- An interesting historic house. Very steep stairs staff carried luggage up. Bed very comfortable. Very nice breakfast in pleasant dinning room. Has a restaurant for good dinners. The location was outstanding and could walk to all sites.
Queen Anne Inn
Queen Anne Inn offers accommodations in Annapolis Royal. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Saint John Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- It was clean and the ambience was wonderful. The breakfast was delicious
This was an absolutely perfect place. I travel a lot and don’t say this lightly.
It’s a beautiful property with friendly and efficient owners, a gorgeous room furnished in traditional style yet also with modern facilities. Exquisite breakfast with home made banana bread, pancakes etc. They even serve wine. And all just a step away from the heart of Annapolis Royal. Perfection.
- Very spacious bedroom suite. House was well positioned with surrounding gardens. Hosts were helpful and friendly. Had lots of traditional style.
- Beautiful heritage home .Took us back in time Wonderful breakfast and host
- Service was perfect! The people are really nice! We had an excellent stay! Awesome breakfast!
Hillsdale House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hillsdale House Inn offers accommodations in Annapolis Royal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 45 miles from Hillsdale House Inn.
- Beautiful, comfortable historic property with lovely people and excellent breakfast (complete with Town Crier on one occasion!). We made an error with our booking and thought we were there for three nights rather than two. The owners not only found us a good deal for our third night in a nice nearby property, but packed our cases beautifully and were very gracious about it. Fantastic!
- Bed was comfy. Room was spacious and breakfast was excellent. Very helpful staff.
- Very clean beautifully appointed rooms. Walking distance to most of the attractions in the town.
- Breakfast was good and the home was beautiful! They sent us to an outstanding restaurant for dinner.
- Everything – this place was amazing. Great staff, beautiful accommodations, fantastic breakfast, extremely comfortable beds. A true 10 out of 10.
Grand Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast
Grand Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Granville Ferry. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast and welcoming hosts. Art and Martha were very welcoming
- The manor was beautiful. The hosts were very gracious and the breakfast was amazing.
High point of our trip! Met at the door by our friendly hosts Art and Martha. We given a brief history of the house and area, plus a tour of the house. After we settled in, we were informed of a few entertainment options. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was spectacular!
Grand Oak deserves 11/10!
- Hosts were outstanding – very welcoming. They provided us with an overview of the area and made excellent suggestions for both restaurants and activities/tours. Breakfast was great with lots of choice.
- Nice location directly across river from Annapolis Royal with a fine view. A handsome property with a large yard / garden. Owners were friendly in an engaging way. Our Queen Room was quite comfortable and clean. Breakfast varied and was all very good!
A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast
A Seafaring Maiden Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Granville Ferry.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint John Airport is 44 miles away.
- The hosts are amazing hosts. Their knowledge of the area and its history were extremely helpful. They make you feel welcome and treat you as close friends.
Bill and Ann Marie were great hosts, they suggested restaurants and made reservations for us, suggested a Graveyard Tour (which was fantastic!) We were very lucky to have experienced this warm & inviting home.
Our room was comfortable, great bed and had antique decor that fit in with the age of the home. Great views of the Basin to Annapolis Royal from the home.
Ann Marie made a terrific breakfast with a fruit salad, frittata with a feather light biscuit & her homemade jam. The coffee was the best we had at any B&B or hotel of our visit in NS. Bill even told us were to go to buy the coffee…which we did.
If we ever get back to Granville Ferry (5877 km) from Victoria…we would love to return. Thanks Bill and Ann Marie for your hospitality!!
- Wonderful hosts who knew so much about the area! Incredible breakfasts.
- Proximity to attractions. Private parking space. Breakfast at table with guests from 3 other rooms. Scrumptious breakfast. Beautiful resting areas. Local knowledge of charming hostess.
- The friendly staff and the home . The cleanliness and the breakfast plus great value.
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast is located in Granville Ferry, just 31 miles from Weymouth.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 44 miles away.
- Excellent breakfasts and pleasant conversation with owners and other guests at breakfast; good information from owners about things to see in the area.
- The room was beautiful, the breakfast was incredible, and the hosts were the nicest people.
- Delicious breakfast, warm and friendly hosts, charming home
- Lovely owners. Excellent breakfast. Beautiful decor. Very comfortable.
- Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. Lost the ruby in my wedding ring and had to leave without finding it. Not only did they find it but posted it on to the UK
Croft House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Croft House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Granville Ferry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 43 miles away.
- Beautiful country property in a lovely part of Nova Scotia. Our room was spacious and the kids said the bed was “like sleeping on a cloud”! Chris and Cheryl were wonderful hosts- they even had a little bag breakfast for myself and my children to take to the early morning event we were attending.
- The stuffed french toast was amazing with all fresh ingredients from their property, including the maple syrup! Quiet farming community enhanced great sleeping conditions.
- Very accommodating and helpful hosts, filling breakfast, and quiet location. Nice to pick the hosts brains for local things to see and do. Will definitely be back.
- Hosts very friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast with homegrown fruit. Short drive to Annapolis Royal.
- The staff were very helpful and put themselves out to accommodate our needs.
Tranquil Times Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Tranquil Times Bed & Breakfast is located in West Springhill, just 30 miles from Weymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 55 miles from Tranquil Times B&B.
- View was spectacular looking over the lake. Owners were super nice and friendly. Dog was quiet and well mannered.
- This was easily the nicest B&B we’ve ever been to. The room far exceeded our expectations, and the owners were extremely gracious and charming. They even gave us and others chocolate cake in the evening. The breakfast was SUPERB! Since they are selling to retire, the future owners have a lot to live up to for their guests!
- What a gem of a property, set on the edge of Sandy bottom lake near West Springhill. Our host, Adele, was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The house dog, Kelsie enjoyed meeting all the guests and interacted in a very friendly way.
- Great food and accommodations. We loved being able to canoe on the lake and sit on the deck. We wish we were able to stay longer and also take advantage of having a fire down by the water.
- Wonderful hosts, such a nice place. We really enjoyed our stay, especially the campfire and the dark sky. Great place to explore Keji NP.
Harbourview Inn & Winchester House
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Harbourview Inn & Winchester House is located in Smiths Cove, just 20 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from Harbourview Inn.
- 5 star doesn’t begin to describe the service here. This is what 10 stars looks like. I wanted to take the owners and staff home with me. Comfort, quiet, beauty and breakfast. My companion and I loved it.
- The staff was terrific. Very cozy atmosphere – it felt more like a home than a hotel. Nice bar and lounge area. Plentiful breakfast. Big pool with ocean view.
- Beautiful location. The staff were friendly and helpful. They gave simple tips about directions to other sights. We were only sorry we could not stay longer.
Lovely breakfast room
Nice location, well treed, lots of outside space, small outdoor pool and access to small rocky cove.
Stayed in the Winchester house which had local historic significance. Bathroom was large and brightly lit.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Annapolis Royal Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!