10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Anna Calabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Anna Calabria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Anna Calabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anna Calabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anna Calabria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Anna Calabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Anna Calabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Anna Calabria:
B&B Villa sul Mare
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Villa sul Mare offers accommodations in Melito di Porto Salvo, just 27 miles from Taormina. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Messina is 22 miles from B&B Villa sul Mare, and Reggio di Calabria is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 12 miles from B&B Villa sul Mare.
- Very nice and tidy place. Air conditioning worked well. Eddi – the owner is really great person. Very helpful, always smiling. Beach is just accross the street.
- The B&B is located in a beautiful villa directly on the boulevard with a magnificent terrace with sea view where you also can have your breakfast. The breakfast was delicious and we learned a lot about the region from our host. He had great suggestions of interesting cities to visit in the neighbourhood!
- Posizione,disponibilità degli operatori, struttura
Das Italienische Frühstück, liebevoll aufgetischt vom Vermieter persönlich war lecker.
Das Zimmer war sehr schön, sehr sauber, das ganze Haus ist einmalig mit viel Liebe zum Detaille gestaltet. Wir fühlten uns wohl, waren zum 2. Mal da. Der Vermieter ist sehr freundlich, aufmerksam, gibt viele Tips.. Einfach super!!
- L’accueil du propriétaire – La propreté des lieux – le cadre
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. B&B Nereidi offers accommodations in Melito di Porto Salvo.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.You will find a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Taormina is 27 miles from B&B Nereidi, and Messina is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 13 miles from B&B Nereidi.
- It was cheap, really the only good thing about it.
- The B&B is situated on the third floor of an apartment building. There is parking out the front- it is a one way street. The rooms are colourful and themed:- we had the blue room. Very comfortable and it opened up to a large terrace with outdoor furniture, a great spot to relax, have a coffee or glass of wine and to dry your washing! The room had a soft bed, chairs, desk, TV, air-con.and wardrobe; also good internet connection. There is a shared bathroom and a communal kitchen set up with tables and chairs. Complete with fridge,stove,toaster,coffee machine and everything you need to prepare a meal, if you choose. Just a warning that a lot of the restaurants are closed on monday nights, but there is a big Lidyl supermarket nearby. Also,the B&B is close to the train station, a 35 minute ride to Reggio Calabria. We had a day trip and even got the ferry over to Sicily. In conclusion, we really enjoyed our relaxing stay at this accomodation.
- The property was clean , good kitchenette ,good wifi
- Ambiente pulito e proprietaria cordiale e molto disponibile. Bellissimo terrazzo.
- Niezwykle pomocna i miła właścicielka oraz obsługa, hotel w dobrej lokalizacji (w pobliżu dworca i plaży), dobrze oznakowany, ogromny taras z widokiem na fragment morza i wulkan Etna, komfortowy pokój, dostęp do dobrze wyposażonej kuchni.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Il Gelsomino offers accommodations in Prunella.Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Taormina is 28 miles from Il Gelsomino, and Messina is 22 miles from the property. Tito Menniti Airport is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Incanto del Mare
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. L’Incanto del Mare offers accommodations in Saline Joniche.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Taormina is 25 miles from L’Incanto del Mare, and Messina is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 11 miles from L’Incanto del Mare.
- For the location a car is a must however busses pass near by. The location is in a very beautiful location surrounded with high hills and very close to the sea. The hosts are very helpful and kind and made us feel at home as soon as we arrived after a very long trip. The rooms are new and modern equipped with a/c and private shower. Mr Domenico and his wife treated us like part of their own family and made our stay even more comfortable. Will definitely recommend this place for anyone who wish to have a pleasant holiday with no regrets.
internamente ristrutturato e comodo, carina la vista sul mare, tranquillità. Adatto come punto di appoggio per una vacanza nel profondo sud, ma solo se si ha la macchina.
presenta tutto quanto riportato sulla descrizione.
- Molto accogliente. Grande disponibilità, cordialità è simpatia da parte dei proprietari Maria e Mimmo. La struttura è nuovissima a stile moderno. All’interno della struttura trovate anche una grande cucina in condivisione con altri coinquilini dove potete gustare un’ottima colazione fatta dalla proprietaria.
- Accoglienza e pulizia sono la prerogativa maggiore,insieme alla cortesia dei padroni di casa.
- Siamo stati accolti con estrema cordialità e cortesia da Chiara e Mimmo, i proprietari del bed and breakfast a Saline Joniche. La struttura è nuovissima, ottima vista sul mare e sull’Etna, le camera accoglienti e confortevoli. La prima colazione ricca e genuina grazie anche ai magnifici dolci preparati ogni mattina da Chiara. Ottima posizione per chi sceglie una vacanza di solo mare: a pochi minuti dalle spiagge di Melito di Porto Salvo o Saline Joniche, e a poca distanza dalla bellissima Riviera dei Gelsomini, dove ogni anno depongono le uova le tartarughe o dall’incantevole Scilla. Ma anche ottimo punto di partenza per interessanti e spettacolari escursioni nel Parco Nazionale dell’Aspromonte: Pentedattilo, Bova Superiore, Condofuri.
Ulivo offers accommodations in Melito di Porto Salvo.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Taormina is 29 miles from Ulivo, and Messina is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 11 miles from Ulivo.
No reviews yet.
Rocca Del Vento
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Rocca Del Vento is located in San Pantaleone in the region of Calabria, just 21 miles from Messina. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 12 miles from Rocca Del Vento.
- Luciano is an absolutely charming host. He provides a unique authentic Calabrian experience, providing wonderful simple meals made from fresh local produce ….every ingredient has a story. His very out of the way and picturesque location gives you a taste of the real Calabria. It is impossible not to love this experience.
- The location is fantastic, the house is a true part of the countryside. The owner, or rather creator, Luciano, is a fount of all knowledge about the area, its customs and culture, and has plenty of tips and advice on places to see – some not even on the map. Luciano is also a great cook and fine host. The Rocca del Vento is not a “normal” B&B – in the best possible way.
- We loved…The breathtaking view, the excellent food, the beautiful room, the comfortable bed, the super nice company, … the owners truly care about the region, you as a guest and the food they produce and eat.
- Perfect place to relax and unwind. Nice arranged, comfortable house with wonderful sea view. The householder gave us warm and was very helpful. We recomend this place to get some rest.
- Very friendly and helpful host, very nice view from the top of the mountain all the way to the sea, good breakfast and can opt for dinner “family style” with in-house prepared products
B&B La Piccola Oasi
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, B&B La Piccola Oasi offers accommodations in Lazzaro. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taormina is 23 miles from B&B La Piccola Oasi, and Messina is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 8 miles from B&B La Piccola Oasi.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Marina di San Lorenzo, 25 miles from Messina, Bethel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 16 miles from Bethel.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Condofuri in the region of Calabria, 26 miles from Messina, Shalom B&B features a playground and views of the sea. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Tito Menniti Airport, 16 miles from Shalom B&B.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Greka
Located in Condofuri in the region of Calabria, 22 miles from Messina, B&B La Greka features a terrace and views of the mountains.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Tito Menniti Airport is 13 miles away.
Very friendly host, extremely good breakfast. Delicious dinner also available in place.
The whole area is enchanting and free of tourists!
- Clean, renovated rooms. Nice hosts. Very nice home made breakfast.
I had a good feeling about this place :)) “in the middle of nowhere” but how Beautifule nowhere!
The hosts were very nice, the breakfast was delicious all homemade by our hosts. The rooms, bathroom and the whole area was very clean. It was the cleanest we had on our trip in Calabria. Unfortunately we speak no Italian so we could not understand many of their recommendations about the area but they had many travel guide books in English and the Lady tried her best to explain everything to us. We had a great time sitting on the terrace with a glass of homemade wine watching the sunset. The view is breathtaking and amazing. If you looking for a real Calabria this is the place to go, where you can find traditional and homemade specials. I wish we could stay longer. Definitely We will come back!
- Everything, the friendly owner family and the beautiful nature!
- Breathtaking view of the mountains and the fiumara condofuri from the loggia. Lovely cat 🙂 and very nice and welcoming landlady.
- Very friendly host, extremely good breakfast. Delicious dinner also available in place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Anna Calabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Anna Calabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Anna Calabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Anna Calabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!