10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Anloy Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg:
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, B&B 2eTome offers accommodations in Libin, just 28 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles from B&B 2eTome, and Bouillon is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- La chambre est tres bien amenagee avec un coin salon et une baignoire dans la salle de bain. Et le petit déjeuner était très copieux !
Tout était parfait
Nathalie était très accueillante
A conseiller vivement
Absolument tout a été parfait. L’accueil, la sympathie, la déco, l’équipement, la propreté, la literie, le déjeuner…
A conseiller!!! Pas de doute qu’on y retournera.
Nathalie, ne changez rien!
- Sublime chambre joliment décorée. Ambiance bucolique garantie. Nous étions avec notre petit garçon de 2 ans et avons été très bien accueillis. Un grand bravo à la propriétaire des lieux 🙂
- Tout était parfait! Propriétaires super sympas. 2 appartements super bien aménagés! Petit déjeuner très copieux et délicieux. Propreté impeccable! Bref, tout était parfait. Nous recommandons sans hésitation et nous ne manquerons pas de revenir !
B&B La Bonne Espérance
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La Bonne Espérance offers accommodations in Libin, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles from B & B La Bonne Espérance, and Bouillon is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very handy location, easy to get to from the Autoroute and very tranquil. Excellent parking. Great breakfast provided by kind, friendly couple. Beautiful retriever dogs bred on the premises and no trouble at all. We had a key and came and went as we pleased. Would love to visit again.
- The hosts are very nice. Very peaceful and private.
- The area was super peaceful and the home was beautiful the owner’s super nice thanks again
- The location is very relaxing, nice location,good bed, delicious breakfast and they encourage to bring food for picnic, 3mins and youll find a italian restaurant and the mushroom soup , pasta carbonarra en the lasagne is very delicious , top host! Very friendly and they give information where to go and what to see near the place! And we will be back hopefully in summertime 🙂 We really recomend this place 🙂
Courtesy and friendliness of the hosts, fantastic breakfast and they also encourage to take stuff for pic-nic!
Dogs, beautiful dogs!! The kids loved them…and so did we!
B&B Le Perchoir
B&B Le Perchoir is located in Libin, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 20 miles from B&B Le Perchoir, Libin, and Bouillon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Super out in the country location – great friendly hosts – even offered to drive us to the local restaurant because it was raining.
Nothing too much trouble for them.
- The owners were very helpful,the property excellent and the breakfast superb, thank you very much, we will return if we are in the area.
- Great to stay somewhere unique & pleasant. Some complained that the owners spoke no English? So what learn a few French frases. Both host & hostess made us feel more than welcome. The room we stayed in was clean and qwerki. Which was refreshing. You also are provided with a “personal” space for tea & coffee and the garden in lovely.
- Friendly and helpful people, great breakfasts, unusual decor.
- Magnifique endroit plein de charme et décoration de très bon goût ! La chambre tout en bois avec un confort maximum, tout est pensé pour que nous soyons bien! La salle-de-bain est spacieuse et il y a de place pour y déposer sa trousse de toilette 😉 Le petit déjeuner est exceptionnel avec des produits frais, des oeufs et des confitures maison. Nous reviendrons certainement ! Merci pour votre accueil.
- Super out in the country location – great friendly hosts – even offered to drive us to the local restaurant because it was raining.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Reduiste is located in Redu in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 27 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from La Reduiste, and Bouillon is 15 miles from the property. Brussels South Airport is 44 miles away.
- Great location, a beautiful small village, rooms in a book store, very friendly host, excellent breakfast. We’ll surely go back!
Everything was perfect. Very friendly welcome (lovely local beer was offered).
Great corner room with view of the church and the village)
Enjoyed a very nice vegetarian dinner and breakfast the next morning. . Would defintely stay there again! Plenty of books in many langages and fields! Yoga class in the morning possible!!
Thank Anthe and Johan!
- Cute room, super friendly owners, incredibly charming B&B, nice breakfast with local products.
The staff was extremely nice.
The town of Redu and it’s people are lovely.
- located in the center of a charming small village, very quiet and comfortable ,very friendly host and delicious breakfast.
B&B Le Renard Dormant
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Le Renard Dormant offers accommodations in Opont. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 27 miles from B&B Le Renard Dormant, and Bouillon is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful hosts, great breakfast. The place has a lot of eccentric charm- our room was a former animal barn, trough still present! It is off the beaten path, in a farm town in the Ardennes. Wifi worked well, in contrast to many other places we stayed on our trip, and they had great Belgian beer in the fridge that you could purchase in the evening if you wanted. We would come back in the summer. The hosts had maps for local hikes and the region has a lot of appeal for those who enjoy the outdoors. We stayed here as part of our visit to Bastogne, which was a good 40 minutes away, but not a problem.
- Great place for kids! Nice rooms and toys to play with.
- Owners are super nice! Prepared gluten free breakfast for my girlfriend, breakfast was super, with products from the area. Zimmer is really big.
- Het ontbijt was zeer lekker, zeker de oliebollen op nieuwjaarsochtend.
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Das Frühstück wurde liebevoll zubereitet und war sehr lecker.
La Lune d’Or
La Lune d’Or is located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy and 22 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Bouillon is 16 miles from La Lune d’Or, and Dinant is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- We only stayed one night but if we were to return to the area we would stay there again. Martine greeted us warmly when we arrived. We were tired so we didn´t go into the village, but just sat on the terrace and enjoyed the lovely evening and the beer in the fridge. Wifi was very good. Bedroom and bathroom were huge and comfortable. Breakfast was superb: good coffee, fresh buns, local cheese and cold cuts, fresh fruit salad, eggs made to order.
This establishment is run by a couple who live nearby. It is more B+B than hotel (only 3 rooms).
The surrounding is not less than magnificent. It is surely a nice place to spend a night, as Redu is altogether.
The room is perfect!!!!!!!! Very clean and welcome!!
The woners are very very nice!!! They treated as like mother and father!! We felt at home!! Thank you about it!!
There are anough place to stay with children! Its a great place. for children! There are horses and Swings… a lot of place to play around the house…love that!
The bed was comfortable and spoil!!:)
5 min by welk from the house was !!!:)gret restaurant
We will remember those persons and that place a lot of time!!
The perfect place to stay in!!
Thank you for the good memories!:)
- Superb rural location with restaurants in walking distance. Excellent breakfast and attentive host.
- B&B has self made regional and high quality products. Just great taste
B&B Les Genêts
Located in Hatrival, 24 miles from Durbuy, B&B Les Genêts features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 17 miles from B&B Les Genêts, and Bouillon is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 44 miles from B&B Les Genêts.
The host was a wonderful lady who made us and our canaine friends very welcome.
Nice log fires and a pleasant conversation over an Orval beer served in matching glass set us off to the best of starts!
The hosts didn’t expect us, but were very welcoming anyway. We had a lovely room for the whole family + our dog. The breakfast was yummy and served in a cosy diningroom with a warming fire. We could take a walk in the woods straight from the house.
We hope to come again!
The house is a very nice and quirky old house with beautiful furniture.
The breakfast was very nice and plentiful with lots of different cheeses and breads.
The host was very nice and friendly.
The surrounding area is beautiful and perfect for a relaxing getaway.
We arrived at Les Genêts in the late afternoon, and we were welcomed by the owner with a local Trappist beer (an Orval) to rehydrate ourselves. After a long chatting (in French) the owner showed us our stay: the room was very cozy, with a queen-sized bed (extremely comfortable and warm) with two pillows each. We were provided with two additional pillows
The morning breakfast was exceptional, with tea, a well-prepared coffee (:D), confitures and Belgian Cheese
The next time we’ll come in Belgium, this definitely will be a location to stop by
- The lady of the house gave us a very warm welcome, and was very friendly and helpful. The house is situated away from the road, so is peaceful and quiet, but it is only a short drive to St Hubert where there is a good choice of bars and restaurants.
- The host was a wonderful lady who made us and our canaine friends very welcome.
Le Cerf d’Hubert
Located in Redu, 27 miles from Durbuy, Le Cerf d’Hubert features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 22 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert, and Bouillon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 44 miles from Le Cerf d’Hubert.
- The location is simply paradise. One wakes up with the signing of the birds or the wind blowing. The area is perfect for walking – just a few meters to go and one is in the middle of lush fields and woods. The room may seem small to some, yet that’s part of its charm. A feature we appreciated were the perfect blinds guaranteeing a good sleep. Also, everything is very tastefully decorated. Of course, we also loved the whole Redu ambiance – people dealing with books are always gentle and warm people apart from interesting! We had some great moments discussing with locals. Last but not least, breakfast was very good: delicious eggs and crispy croissants, fresh fruit salad, great jams! A perfect place to unwind.
- Our stay was a real delight! Everything was perfect; very tasteful decoration, nothing missing (also excellent wifi coverage for those addicted to info). The guest was a very fine and friendly gentleman. It was wonderful arriving there and having a lovely evening walk at nightfall to Le Fournil, the excellent brasserie of the village, and then walking back into the night. Waking up in a warm room and seeing the view through the misty windows was unforgettable. And the breakfast was fresh and rich, with a lot of variety. We dream of going back for a longer stay.
- The room was stunning, lots attention to details has definitely been put in. Breakfast was the best ever and the host super friendly. Location was perfect for our overnight staying and the village beautiful, around the church square there are a few lovely restaurants. Totally 5*… We’ll be back one day. Thank you!
- Maison de poupée adorable, confortable dans laquelle on s’y sent bien. Les propriétaires sont adorables et aux petits soins ! Et que dire du petit déjeuner copieux et composé de produits frais ! On adore la salade de fruits.
- Zeer mooi en knus ingerichte kamer. Lekker ontbijt, dat in de kamer werd opgediend. Dus veel privacy. Buiten is er leuk apart terrasje (waar in de zomer allicht het ontbijt wordt gegeven- daarvoor was het nu te koud).
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, A L’inattendue is located in Bertrix. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 27 miles from A L’inattendue, and Bouillon is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 55 miles from the property.
We spent the weekend in Bouillon but booked this charming B&B about 20 minutes away because the reviews were so good. And it did not disappoint.
The host was super friendly and went out of her way to make us feel at home. The room was spotless, looked brand new and was very comfortable. Nice TV wit a lot of channels, great warm shower in a spacious bathroom, but the bed was the best part: super comfortable! We had a great nights sleep, also because the area is very quiet.
Breakfast was a treat: fresh breads and croissants, home made jams, fruit salad, freshly squeezed juices, organic tea and local cheeses and ham.
And all of this for a very good price, what more could you want? Highly recommended!
- The bed was extra comfortable, the shower was spectacular and the breakfast was superb. Delicious croissants, the best baguettes, home made jams, chocolate spread, local organic honey, local cheese and jamon, fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, scrambled eggs one morning and warm apple compote the next. One of the best bed and breakfasts we have stayed in. It has a lovely sitting room for guests to use with a coffee machine and fridge. Our hostess Christiane was superb, very helpful with a dinner reservation and very discreet but there when we needed her. Bertrix is a lovely village with plenty of places to eat and not far from Bouillon another lovely village in the area. L’inattendue has off street parking for guests and is in a quiet area of Bertix. We highly recommend this to all.
Very clean and friendly B&B.
The breakfast is good with high quality local produce and home made jam etc.
I just spent one night, so maybe it’s too short to enjoy this B&B to its full.
- Everything was great! We wish we could have stayed longer!
- Beautifully decorated and a lovely owner who was kind and helpful.
- We spent the weekend in Bouillon but booked this charming B&B about 20 minutes away because the reviews were so good. And it did not disappoint.
le verger de daverdisse
Le verger de daverdisse is located in Daverdisse, 28 miles from Durbuy and 24 miles from La-Roche-en-Ardenne. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bouillon is 16 miles from le verger de daverdisse, and Dinant is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brussels South Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Anloy Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Anloy Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!