10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ángeles Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ángeles Heredia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ángeles Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ángeles Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ángeles Heredia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ángeles Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ángeles Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ÁNgeles Heredia:
Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport offers accommodations in Vara Blanca, just 12 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.Alajuela is 7 miles from Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
The suite was stunning– wall-to-wall windows overlooking a green valley. A great peaceful retreat with a partner. It was also great just how close the hotel is to the airport — only a 20-30 minute drive. So it’s a perfect place to start or end a trip in Costa Rica. Would highly recommend!
- Everything about our stay was fabulous: Ken and Alejandra could not have been more helpful and welcoming. The setting of the property is spectacular (including a wonderful garden) in the hills above Alajuela; our room enormous yet cosy and including fresh flowers; the breakfast one of the very best we’ve had anywhere. We hope to return as soon as possible! Recommended in every way.
- The property was beautiful, like a dream. The breakfast was delicious and fresh every morning. The owner was very kind and extremely helpful as well as the staff. The gardens and the views were to die for. This place was an absolute 15/10 and well exceeded our expectations. An absolute must stay when visiting Costa Rica; we did not want to leave!
- The host was incredibly accommodating and excellent at communicating, the grounds and gardens are stunning and peaceful, the food was outstanding.
The place is absolutely amazing!! Gorgeous!!
The owner was so kind and hospitable. He gave us a tour of the place and was there if we had any questions. He made us feel like royalty.
- Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Boruca is located in San Isidro. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. San José is 8 miles from La Boruca, and Alajuela is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 9 miles from La Boruca.
- The breakfast was excellent and Ken is a great host.
- It’s proximity to San Jose and Braullio Carillo National Park. The room was comfortable and clean in a pretty setting. The owners were friendly and very helpful.
Ken is an excellent welcoming host. It was dark when we arrived and I was having a little bit of difficulty finding his place. We called him and he met us to lead us the rest of the way. Then he helped us order a take-out dinner which was delivered shortly to our room – a very generous quantity of Chinese food!
His property is a little tropical paradise. The breakfast was wonderful.
He gave me wonderful advise for my drive to the La Pavona boat the next day.
- The beds were wonderful. The landscaping was beautiful. There was no Tv but they had over1000 movies to watch. It was a very remote location and a bit hard to find in the rain and darlkness however the owner stayed on the phone with us till we found it. Breakfast was delicious and served on an outside patio. Very personal service. Excellent choice. On site secure parking
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner, great advice, very accommodating and going out of his way to help us having the best time possible. Superb breakfast. Very comfortable beds. Beautiful garden. Child friendly.
Hotel Las Fresas-Volcàn Poàs
Located in Sabana Redonda in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas Volcan Poas features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas V, and Escazú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owners were so welcoming, sincere, accomodating, to mention little of thwir respect for my wishes to have [REASONABLE vegetarian options abound on the menu] that I felt honored on arrival and like family on day two. Their dogs are quiet, sweet and lovely, reflecting their own values and style. IMO: This ‘home team’ runs one of the last quality establishments with classic charm perhaps in the entire country [ca. 2018]. The unobstructed views of the surrounding foothills stright up to Poas cannot be rivaled and are a stunning reposte to the din of the city. The winds at night are deliciously soothing. Although they can totally accomodate [even] your [largest] party in the restaurant, more quiet guests are more likely to fully appreciate the quiet splendor this establishment features. The food is also delectable and the best value for miles !
The accomodation was great and clean
The perasonal was prefect and helpful
The breakfast was huge and delicious (you have try it!) 🙂
This is nice please with the amazing view
Amazing food in the hotel restaurant. Also very friendly and kind owners!
Views from the hotel are also stunning!!!
The staff were very friendly & the reception was warmhearted.
The view is great (you can see the whole san jose valley especially from the restaurant)
IF you have a car then the location is convenient for the airport, la paz waterfall gardens (and Poas volcano- IF it is open)
The food was good and the serving size generous
some, but not all, rooms have a barfridge (others had an extra bed)
- Close to Parque Nacional Volcan Poàs. Large rooms where necessary. Good restaurant and Beer selection at bar. Helpful hosts.
B&B Garden Grecia
B&B Garden Grecia is located in Grecia, 17 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 15 miles from B&B Garden Grecia, and Heredia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from B&B Garden Grecia.
- Everything was amazing. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and beautiful, the breakfast was UNREAL; fresh fruit, eggs, toast, rice and beans, coffee, Juice. I would 100% go back.
- Beautiful grounds, great room with a very comfortable bed. Hot water in the large shower. Hosts were very gracious and friendly. Hot breakfast with a large plate of delicious fresh fruit, served in an awesome outdoor common area. Small pool with a waterfall sending out a relaxing sound. We will definitely book again when back in this area. Loved it!!!
- The owner was very friendly and the place very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast and Ronald and his wife were so accommodating to our needs
Ronald is the best host we have ever had at a B & B or air b & b. His hospitality goes above and beyond. He picked us up from airport at close to midnight. He drove us to town to get our rent a car the next day. He even invited us, and we went to a fundraiser for his church.
The grounds are immaculate, as are the rooms. The free breakfast was fresh and good each morning.
Located in Birrí, 11 miles from San José, Cypresal features a restaurant and free WiFi. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 8 miles from Cypresal, and Escazú is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bibi’s B and B
Located in Santo Domingo in the region of Heredia, 4 miles from San José, Bibi’s B and B features a barbecue and views of the mountains.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 9 miles from Bibi´s B and B, and Escazú is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Bibi’s B and B.
- Bibi’s House is such a cute and quiet place, Bibi & Jim are two wonderful and lovely person, they are very helpful and so funny. The breakfast was so good with fresh fruits every morning. Jim bring us to a local restaurant, we had a typical food, it was so cool. They have a good friend who is a local guide (Juan Jose) a very nice person and we recommend him to visit Costa Rica, it was an amazing trip. Thank you for everything Jim & Bibi, we will coming back!
- I was very pleased with my stay with Jim and Bibi. They were a very kind and accommodating couple.
- It was great to stay with Bibi and Jim in their beautiful house. Jim took us around and brought us to a coffee plantation and a few other places. Thank you, Jim!
- Bibi’s B&B ist sehr gut vom Flughafen zu erreichen. Zimmer war sauber und gut eingerichtet. Jim ist sehr hilfsbereit und hat uns sogar zu einem Restaurant bzw. zu einer Bäckerei begleitet.
- Nach der Reservierung nimmt das Haus mit einem per Mail Verbindung auf und bietet eine Abholung vom Flughafen an. Auch der Transfer zurück wird organisiert. Die Betreiber sind sehr sehr Herzlich und fürsorglich und man wird familiär aufgenommen. Das Haus selbst liegt in einer sehr sauberen ruhigen Lage. WLAN steht kostenlos zur Verfügung. Der Garten bietet Entspannung. KLASSE
Casa Familiar la Tortuga
Casa Familiar la Tortuga is located in Heredia, 6 miles from San José and 7 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service and hairdresser’s at the property.Escazú is 6 miles from Casa Familiar la Tortuga, and Santa Cruz is 27 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The accomadation is in the city center with great connection to all directions e.g. volcano Barva, San José, Alajuela etc. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The room is very well equiped. We really enjoyed our stay in Heredia.
- This was an absolutely beautiful hotel! The design is unlike anything I’ve ever seen – bright, spacious, interesting and the air and sunshine flow through. Omar was a wonderful host and made an exceptional breakfast for me before I continued my journey – must have been 6 or more courses of fresh fruit, omelette, freshly squeezed juices and more! I feel so grateful to have come across this lovely space as I felt so at home. I highly recommend staying here! Big hugs to Omar and family!
- We spent our first night here and couldn’t have been more pleased. Clean, tidy, everything you needed and owner was very helpful. You’re in a built up area so expect noise at night but perfect for a budget stay.
- Super friendly hosts that made us feel right at home. Access to the kitchen with farmer’s market and supermarket just a short walk away.
Friendly and very kind owner, we wish we stayed there extra. only 15dollors from the airport, and the property is very clean, and comfortable and the owner was lovely 🙂
Very close to the local market that you can get delicious CostaRican food.
We highly recommend staying in this lovely house!
Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms offers accommodations in San José.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Alajuela is 9 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from Costa Rica Love Apartments & Rooms.
The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
The kitchen was clean and have a great recycling system.
First hot shower in 4 months!
The bed was extremely comfortable, the wifi is fast and the breakfast was good.
- I liked the 24 hour reception and the friendlyness of staff
- The pancakes we got for breakfast were okay and they had good information on shuttles and things to book.
- We chose this accommodation for a cheap and easy overnight stay during our travels. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the accom was very Gergen with lots of plants everywhere..
- Price was right. You get what you pay for. I liked the location outside of San Jose a little way but easily accessible via city bus for change. The sitting area upstairs was excellent for meditation, etc. It was also used as a smoking area which was good because it is outside.
- The reception lady was very friendly and helpful.
Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud offers accommodations in Heredia, just 5 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 12 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud, and Escazú is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Beraca Casa de Bienestar y Salud.
No reviews yet.
La Villa Río Segundo B&B
Located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, La Villa Río Segundo B&B features a terrace and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from La Villa Río Segundo B&B, and Heredia is 4.3 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The continental breakfast was very personal. Owner gave us the option to choose french toast or scramble. Room was very clean, staff was helpful, swimming pool was great for relaxation. They even have a verandah area for book reading.
- Juan Carlos was an amazing host, coming to our room at 4:30am to bring us to our taxi, super friendly and welcoming!
- The room was modest but adequate, breakfast was good and access to the lovely flower garden was a nice surprise. Conveniently close to the airport which was great too. Thanks, we’ll be back. Theresa and Barry
- we stayed there Two nights before leaving costa rica. the rooms are very nice and everythings is perfectly clean! the people there are so nice ans helpful! breakfast and Coffee is also very good und so close to the airport. i really recommend staying there! we felt very comfortable there!!
- Very cute place, nice outside patio area with garden and pool and yummy breakfast!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ÁNgeles Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ángeles Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ángeles Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ángeles Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!