10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Amstelveen Noord-Holland – Top Hotel Reviews
Amstelveen Noord-Holland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Amstelveen Noord-Holland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Amstelveen Noord-Holland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Amstelveen Noord-holland:
Station Amstelveen is located in Amstelveen, 5 miles from Amsterdam and 31 miles from Rotterdam. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The Hague is 27 miles from Station Amstelveen, and Utrecht is 19 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Friendly host, very comfortable beds, nice rooms decor, very clean! Everything was perfect!
- Absolutely wonderful atmosphere and food, including Ziggy!
- The historic building has been beautifully renovated with interior decoration that’s modern and fresh but manages to highlight the original structure of the station-house. There are creative touches throughout, and the individual blackboards on the door of each room with chalked station-related names add to the quirkiness. Breakfast in the light open cafe area was a delight, with individual glass Weck pots of yoghurt/blueberries/granola, preserves/butter for the warm fresh bread and eggs on request all excellent. It was a pleasant walk through the very quiet streets to the lake, which we easily walked around before dinner, and the wonderful forest over the highway (via a subway) is a must-see with its miles of meandering paths and an amazing goat farm, a highlight of our walk.
- Very friendly staff and beautifully appointed facilities.
- Great Atmosphere, lovely setting, really friendly reception, great location
Located in Amstelveen, 4 miles from Amsterdam, B&B Rentmeester features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The Hague is 28 miles from B&B Rentmeester, and Utrecht is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Great clean nice Zimmer, super nice owner, in a clean and quiet neighborhood, 800m from the Metro.
- Everything was very nice! The room was cozy and pleasant, there were two heating systems – one is in the room and another one is in the bathroom. There were everything we needed: the microwave, the coffee maker, the kettle, the plates, the cups and the glasses. Every day we had found the plate with fresh fruits on the table just like the fairy present. And especially I’d like to note the care for guest’s privacy and comfort.
- Everything, beautiful place, very nice friendly host, although I booked without breakfast, they gave me some yoghurt, there was fruit and snacks in the room.
This is a completly independent room on the backyard of the landlord property.
It is clean, well furnished and isolated from the main house
- Dick waited up for me when I told him I would arrive late, arou nd 1 am. Welcomed me and showed me to my room. Very comfortable stay. Beautiful town.
Villa Oldenhoff offers accommodations in Abcoude. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Amsterdam is 7 miles from Villa Oldenhoff, and The Hague is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 7 miles from Villa Oldenhoff.
- I loved the layout of our room. So unique in a lovely building that is part of the history of generations.
- Everything was fine, nice and quiet location. Proximity of a delicious restaurant was a welcome surprise.
We had a beautiful suite that was well-designed and comfortable. The scenery is amazing and it is very close to a nice restaurant, cozy Abcoude and off course Amsterdam.
Breakfast is very very complete for such a small B&B!
Great place, great people, great breakfast.
We will be back!
- Most beautiful room I have ever had. Great site, great breakfast and wonderfully helpful owners.
Amsterdam Forest Flat Wilmas
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Located 1.6 miles from Amsterdam RAI Convention Center, Ground floor apartment offers accommodations in Amsterdam.A microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Vondelpark is 2.2 miles from Ground floor apartment, and Van Gogh Museum is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 4.3 miles from Ground floor apartment.
- I had a workshop in VU, so location was perfect! Willy was such a wonderful person to communicate. The apartment was so pleasant and had everything for my 2weeks stay. Transportation is also very convenient. A little far from downtown area but it is in very quiet and clean neighborhoods. Willy provided all the support ai needed. He was kind, helpful, and generous.
Amazingly nice host. Small but clean apartment. Located in nice and quiet area, but a bit far from city centre, but reasonably good connections to City centre if you need to go there (Metro, tram) station is 7-10 minutes walking distance.
All appliances that you could need are in the apartment (washing machine, iron, microwave, etc…)
Shop is just around the corner. If you don’t want to be in the City centre, I can recommend this place. It’s reasonable price/performance ratio…
- Accommodation was a perfect, flat was clean a and great equipped. It was a pleasant time.
- proprietari gentili e presenti, tutto molto pulito, bagno spazioso anche in relazione alle dimensioni dell’appartamento; una gentilezza particolare: un cambio extra di asciugamani ! 🙂
L’accueil,la propreté le confort.je recommande vivement cet hébergement, tout était parfait.
le propriétaire charmant et disponible.
@Early’s Olympic old and new Style
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Located in the Oud Zuid neighborhood in Amsterdam, 1.1 miles from Vondelpark, @Early’s Olympic old and new Style features free WiFi access and private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find ticket service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Van Gogh Museum is 1.6 miles from Early Olympic old, and Amsterdam RAI Convention Center is 1.7 miles away. Schiphol Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
I travelled to Amsterdam for my 25th birthday with my partner and stayed with Early at his charming new style apartment. Early was an amazing host! He picked us up in his small banana car which started the holiday off with great vibes and laughter, he had left a bottle of champagne in the fridge and also held our luggage for us on check out day.
The apartment itself is everything you need, hidden away in a quiet part of Amsterdam it is decorated beautifully and the heating was great (it was minus 10 one day but warm and toasty in the studio)
The canal view and private patio was stunning and I miss it already.
The flat is very nice, just on a canal and the location is easy to get to. Having bikes available was also great.
Early is very well disposed and gave us useful tips.
The flat was clean and warm.
- Very clean, straight forward process, easy to get about, nice surrounding area!
- Early was excellent host. Place is very convenient & central yet very quiet. Highly recommended place to stay.
- Early, the owner, is a awesome person and very helpful. We have a GREAT time in Amsterdam and the apartment was a part of it!
- I travelled to Amsterdam for my 25th birthday with my partner and stayed with Early at his charming new style apartment. Early was an amazing host! He picked us up in his small banana car which started the holiday off with great vibes and laughter, he had left a bottle of champagne in the fridge and also held our luggage for us on check out day.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Glancingview offers accommodations in Amsterdam.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Amsterdam RAI Convention Center is 0.7 miles from B&B Glancingview, and Van Gogh Museum is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Hostess is pleasant and considerate, all the basic necessities are provided.
- the land lady was friendly & she really cares about making customers feel comfortable.
They took about 25 euro service ??????
100euro to return latter (refund)
No privicy of room no keys for the room????
- Superb breakfasts – variety each day – so well presented. Always on time. Excellent coffee.
The location is just excellent, in a walking distance to the city center, and a tram stop is just one minute away.
The hostess is a lovely lady, very helpful.
A small detail which I really liked – free umbrellas were provided at the time when they were really needed.
Bed and Boat
One of our best sellers in Amsterdam! Located 1.4 miles from Vondelpark, Bed and Boat offers accommodations in Amsterdam. Bed and Boat features views of the river and is 1.8 miles from Amsterdam RAI Convention Center.There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Van Gogh Museum is 1.9 miles from Bed and Boat, and Rijksmuseum is 2.1 miles from the property. Schiphol Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Bed and Boat exceeded our already high expectations. Lone is lovely and will go out of her way to help and make things easier. The view and the bed are to die for. We will definitely return.
- The boat house is very nice, clean and quiet. The host are very friendly and thoughtful. The welcome snacks and drinks are a great touch. The house it’s a 30m walk (or tram) from the city center but this was a plus for us, since this is a more quiet and peaceful zone. And you have free bikes 🙂
- This house-boat is very cozy! The view from the window was beautiful! And the owner is very-very friendly person! I really love this place!
- Written by Andrea. I’ve been there with my GF. Lone was very helpful even before our arrival wrting us e-mails with advices. When we arrived she gave us a map with some marks on it to make the things clearer. Beautiful house, very clean, nice to be on the water. Very calm quartier. Free-rent bikes to get to tram stop (1km) or directly to the city-centre (almost 5km). The house had EVERYTHING: hair-dryer, microwave, cooking-plan, a welcome-kit in the fridge, cleaning products. The bed was very comfortable, never slept so well. The shower was perfect: always hot water and strong water jet! The perfect solution if you want to go to Amsterdam and be quiet out of the centre cahos when you come to your place.
- Nice location in the channel, coffee and welcome drinks, hosts polite but gave total privacy
Amsteldam Bed & Breakfast
Offering free bikes for the guests to use, Amsteldam Bed & Breakfast is located in Amsterdam. Free WiFi access is available.The studio features a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a minibar. In addition, guests can find cutlery, plates and cups to use when they bring food or drinks to the accommodation. Tea/coffee making facilities are also available. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy a garden view from the room.At Namaste Bed & Breakfast you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a ticket service and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The property offers free parking.The bed and breakfast is 3 miles from Amsterdam Central Station, 2.7 miles from Dam Square and 2.2 miles from Leidseplein. Schiphol Airport is 6.2 miles away.
- Beautiful well equipped clean garden room. Beds very spacious, (extra large double with pull out comfortable double). Breakfast provided was fresh and suitable for all the family. Arrived much earlier than check in but we’re offered bikes to use which was perfect. Owners very helpful with directions, safety instructions etc. Great local cycle ride along the Amstel to windmill.
- A beautiful, spacious garden room right on the Amstel and within walking distance of the RAI Amsterdam.
- We booked this when it was Namaste Bed and Breakfast and stayed in it with as Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast as it recently went through a change of ownership. I would say that it continues to be an excellent place to stay! We booked it for a girls weekend reunion and it was just perfect. The breakfast offered a variety of breads with all different toppings as well as muesli and fresh squeezed orange juice. There was a Nespresso machine in the room as well as an egg cooker and drinks in the fridge. The host was extremely kind to us and helpful with telling us information about getting around the city. It was not very centrally located to many of the main attractions, however, they were still easily accessible. It was nice to be in a quieter area right near a canal with a large park next door.
- Great host. Very responsive. Attention to details. Great breakfast.
- The accommodation was Cousy and clean. The owner was really kind and helpful, we got every information about Amsterdam, the best restaurants and places to go out. I can recommend it to everyone!
Bed & Breakfast Houseboat Gezina
Bed & Breakfast Houseboat Gezina offers accommodations in Amsterdam, 1.5 miles from Vondelpark and 1.8 miles from Amsterdam RAI Convention Center.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. Other facilities at B&B Houseboat Gezina include a terrace.Van Gogh Museum is 1.9 miles from Bed & Breakfast Houseboat Gezina, and Rijksmuseum is 2.1 miles from the property. The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Schiphol Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The place was great, a house on top of the water, very nice and roomy. The hosts are very friendly. Close to the tram that will take you to the center of the city. Overall we had a great experience there.
- Lovely location, beautiful to walk along the street with water on both sides and then have ducks and swans outside the window. This is a relaxing place to stay, breakfast is left ready to go in the morning so you can suit yourself and the bed was very comfortable.
- Liked the room and its location amongst the houseboats. The hosts Paul and Ineke are very welcoming. Wifi is excellent. The bed is very cozy. The tea and coffee station was perfect after being out in the cold.
- Excellent landlord. Good breakfast. District without noises.Very comfortable for couples
- location and the fact youre on a boat. and close to the airport.
One Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
The One Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults) is a self-catering accommodations located half a mile from the Museum District of Amsterdam and just a 5-minute walk from Vondelpark.The apartment includes a living room with a flat-screen cable TV and a modern bathroom with a bathtub, a shower and toilet. Free Wi-Fi is included.You can prepare meals in the full kitchen. Several restaurants are available within a half a mile of the One Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults).Tram stop Emmastraat is a 3-minute walk from the property and provides direct connections to Central Station in 20 minutes and shopping center Kalvertoren in 15 minutes. Schiphol Airport is 12 miles away.
- The apartment was great for us for the weekend, clean, great location. Good, instant communication with the owner so made the trip run very smoothly. Just a short tram ride into the centre. Complimentary drink on arrival. I would definitely return!
- Clean, spacious, very comfortable beds. Luxury bathroom.
- Everything was absolutely immaculate and perfect for us. I would highly recommend this for a short stay even between more than just 2 people. Very spacious and wonderful facilities in a very nice area of Amsterdam . 100% would recommend to anyone
The apartment is very nice and is located in a wonderful neighborhood.
There’s a market down the streat, and you can get to center with bus,tram o bike in 10 minutes.
- Roomy and beautiful apartment. Really enjoyed the huge bathroom and the coupons for different attractions in Amsterdam. Beautiful quiet neighbourhood. The hosts was so great and service minded!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Amstelveen Noord-holland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Amstelveen Noord-Holland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Amstelveen Noord-Holland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!