10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Amer Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Amer Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Amer Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amer Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amer Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Amer Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Amer Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Amer Catalonia:
Can Bo De Pau
The 18th-century Can Bo De Pau is set in Salt’s old town on The Carrilet cycle path. It offers free Wi-Fi and rustic air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. Girona city center is 10 minutes’ drive the property.Each room has a desk and flat-screen cable TV. Featuring wooden floors, rooms are also heated and soundproofed. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a terrace. The Can Bo de Pau offers a laundry and ironing service, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk.Can Bo De Pau is 10 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport.
The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
The breakfast was wonderful. Highly reccomended.
- Lady in the reception was very helpful and made for us full overview about Salt and Girona. When we realised that the breakfast wasn’t included in the price she added for free. Nice modernly renovated old building. Everything was clean and neat.
- Highly recommended. Not in the center but nice staff and rooms. Perfect!!! and super fresh breakfast. Local resturant around the corner also a big plus.
From booking in to booking out – everything was great
Two good restaurants v close 🙂
Close [~10 mins] to motorway junction [which was good for us]
Big car park by river
Lovely old area
- Very welcoming, superb conversion of old bakery. Wood burning stove made the reception very cosy. Rooms great and very comfortable. Found great small restaurant around the corner, who were very welcoming on a cold December evening. Easy access to the Motorway.
- The staff were fab, the location was great, the room was lovely and the whole house was welcoming. The whole experience was amazing! The town was lovely with an excellent tapas bar right next door.
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda
B&B La Rectoria de Sant Miquel de Pineda is set in the Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve, 7.5 mi from Olot. Set in large gardens, this renovated 12th-century rectory offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rustic rooms are heated and feature garden or mountain views. They have tiled floors, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and toiletries.A free breakfast is served and the dining room overlooks the gardens. Catalan cuisine, using local ingredients, is mixed with French and Scottish influences. Special diet menus and packed lunches can be requested.A laundry and ironing service is available and you can hire a bicycle. There are 2 lounges, one with a fireplace and the other with a TV.
- Absolutely delightful place to stay. Beautifully restored Rectory in a delightful rural location, but very handy to Olot and surrounds. Be sure to order dinner, Roy is an impressive chef. Breakfast features delicious local cheeses and great coffee!
- This little B&B is so charming, so nicely restored keeping old original features but with all the modern commodities. Goretty and Roy, are the nicest hosts you could have, always happy to help you with info or anything you need. The location is ideal for nature lovers and yet so close to Olot with plenty of bars and restaurants. I really would like to go back again!
- Goretti and Roy were the most lovely hosts. The dinners were amazing. We could not have asked for a more lovely place to stay. Rooms were so comfortable and clean. The pool area and pool were lovely. So many great things to see. Can’t wait to go back
- Goretti and Roy made us feel very welcome and they are perfect hosts. The food was top notch and beautifully home made. The situation of the house is idyllic. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the service was second to none. The attention to detail, such as the sea water pool. the local produce and the respect for ecology makes this venue very special.
- Very friendly welcoming and helpful hosts. Wonderful home cooked meal at night. Room comfortable and nicely presented. Great whiskey selection. Just a great place to stay.
Ca la Flora
Set just 5 minutes’ walk from Banyoles Lake, Ca la Flora is set in the town center. This rustic guest house offers a free breakfast, attractive rooms and a charming terrace area.Ca la Flora features traditional décor with wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. Each of its rooms has free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms open onto a French balcony.The Flora also has a snack bar and a lounge area. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the center of Banyoles.The surrounding Girona province is ideal for hiking and cycling. Staff can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes.Girona and Olot are within 30 minutes’ drive of Ca la Flora. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 31 mi away.
- Very friendly owner, offered breakfast earlier on request
- Location was great, nice staff and good value for money
- Excellent host, excellent location, lovely property full of character; lounge and non-used kitchen next door transformed in wonderful show case displays for 1950’s Spanish life style. The garden bar/restaurant adjacent to the property also tastefully decorated to reflect Banyoles’ bohemian culture.
- My mom and I had a great stay at Ca la Flora! Super friendly host (thank you Cristina!), great location not far from the lake, clean and cosy room, really nice and super friendly small restaurant right downstairs. Loved it, wouldn’t even hesitate where to stay next time! 🙂
- Location was great for reaching the lake and town. Loved the character of the building. Staff were very friendly and waited up especially for us after a late arrival
Can Cocollona has well-equipped accommodations featuring free WiFi in Girona, 1.4 miles from Pont de Pedra and 0.9 miles from Fira de Girona.There’s a fully equipped shared bathroom with shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go snorkeling nearby.Foreign Office is one mile from Can Cocollona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, magical place. Carmen – lovely owner makes this little place very comfortable and warm. Highly recommended!
Staff, location, value, utilities all fantastic.
You’ll feel you’ve known the incredible owners 10 weeks after 10 mins.
Super friendly and full of info to tailor any day trip to your interests.
- Stuff was very friendly and nice this hostel felt more like home to me. I enjoyed staying there wery much. Best hostel i ever been. Hope it stays this way.
- Extremely helpful staff, very cosy breakfast and rooms. Located very close to the bus and train station and not too far from the old town
Carmen and Monsa were the most wonderful hosts and you felt like a family guest in their home. Nothing was too much trouble for them and breakfast was great. You arrived as a stranger and left as a friend.
The location was great, I made new friends and I would love to go back to both the hostel and Girona.
Casa particular Bed and Breakfast
Located in Banyoles, Casa particular has accommodations with an outdoor pool.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can use the fitness center.A grill and a terrace are featured at the bed and breakfast.Lloret de Mar is 37 miles from Casa particular. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Placa Bell-Lloc
Located a 1-minute walk from Pont de Pedra, B&B Placa Bell-Lloc features accommodations with free WiFi in Girona. Featuring free bikes, the bed and breakfast is close to several noted attractions, around a 1-minute walk from Girona City Hall and around 650 feet from Catalan Water Agency.The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, 2 shared bathrooms, a shared living room and luggage storage for guests. At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a balcony. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Air conditioned is available in the living room and the kitchen.All rooms include a ceiling fan.Foreign Office is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- The location is great – in the city centre in a small square. The B&B overlooks the cafes in the square seating in the evening. The rooms are large but you may have to share a bathroom – the are 4 bedrooms but we were the only ones there so it was fine. There is a large sitting room and kitchen. Really it is fine and a bit quaint – but at £55 it was value for money. The breakfast is a bit hit and miss but was fine.
- A characterful and comfy budget option that is very central – Olga was extremely helpful.
- Extremely comfortable bed, quiet, 15 minute walk from train station, close to many restaurants, great chocolate croissants for breakfast
- The apartment is right in the centre of the old town but surprisingly quiet (apart from the church bells every hour). It is a very characterful building and the apartment is up two flights of spiral stairs. Bed very comfortable and room clean. Note that the bathroom is shared between the four bedrooms. Olga, the host, was very helpful and welcoming, and met us immediately we arrived so check-in was very easy. There is a kitchen if you wish to self-cater, and also washing machine and dryer facilities. Restaurants and bars immediately outside.
- The room was big and location is not far from the center.
Mas Tulsà Rural
Located in Riudellots de la Creu, Mas Tulsà Rural provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and mountain views.Each unit features a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge, a fireplace, a seating area with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Lloret de Mar is 31 miles from Mas Tulsà Rural. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The house was very rural and full of history. It had been extremally well refurbished. The owners were very obliging and friendly.
La masia es preciosa y apreciamos la hospitalidad de los dueños. Es un lugar con historia con vistas bonitas y en cercanía de Girona para visitar la ciudad .Todo fue muy bien.
Sorpende llegar a traves de los bosques pero cuando se acaba el camino,es un lugar muy agradable,con caballos etc
- La tranquilidad, la paz que se respiraba y la sensación de relax.
- De authenticiteit van het pand, de echte Spaanse sfeer!
- Es un lugar muy tranquilo rodeado de naturaleza, se esta muy bien por cierto el desayuno muy bueno
Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis
Offering stylish rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi, Bed & Breakfast Bells Oficis is set in a charming 19th-century town house. Located in Girona’s old town, it is a short walk from the Rambla.Each air-conditioned room at the Bells Oficis has contemporary décor with tiled floors. All rooms have heating and some feature a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast is a short walk from Girona’s pretty squares, where there is a selection of cafés, bars and restaurants.Girona Cathedral, the surrounding Jewish Quarter and the old city walls can be reached in approximately 15 minutes, by foot. The colorful buildings overlooking the Onyar River are less than 350 feet from the Bells Oficis.
- Javi was the perfect host: very friendly and helpful. I had a lovely room with a balcony overlooking the ramblas. Great location.
- Everything!! The nice balony with e superb view, the comfortable bed the location. The best however are the superfriendly hosts- we really enjoyed the breakfast and the wonderful special selfmade jams. Next time in Girona, this will be a must.
- Great hospitality from host, homemade jams for breakfast, terrace with views, great location.
- The bed was really comfortable, room was super nice and the breakfast was even better!
Javi (the host) couldn’t have been more welcoming and kind. Had lots of brilliant suggestions for us. Nothing was too much trouble.
The place was also really central.
Bed in Girona Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Girona! Located in Girona, near Pont de Pedra, Bed in Girona features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a terrace.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests can also relax in the shared lounge area.Foreign Office is 300 feet from Bed in Girona. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 9 miles away.
- As my first ever hostal experience could not have been better! The staff were super…even the ladies that cleaned and prepared things would smile and say good morning which in Catalan country is not always common. Chris at the front desk was super kind and helpful. The building – fantastic. Facilities excellent. Location -perfect. Girona is a great base to explore Figueres (train), Castell Follitt de la Roc and Besalu (bus).
- Comfortable, clean, safe, good staff and facilities
- Taking into account the offer in Girona with regard to Hostels, it seemed to me the best solution. The hostel staff is attentive and friendly, the building is a bit poorly treated, the condition of the bathrooms is somewhat damaged in regards to equipment and does not have air conditioning, so on a hot night, a person suffers. Concerning breakfast, it is good to be satisfied. The cleaning of the rooms and the remaining spaces is careful. As it is a city that visits with ease in a day, turns out to be a good space to spend the night.
- Loved it. Very chilled staff and it’s very beautiful inside. The only place I could check in after midnight. I am very satisfied
- Comfy bed, lots of private bathrooms, good breakfast, very close to attractions, great staff
B&B El Ranxo
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and tennis court, B&B El Ranxo is located in Franciach, just 2 minutes’ drive from PGA Catalunya Golf Club. Some rooms feature a spa bath. Free bikes and free airport transfers are offered. Girona Airport is just 3.1 mi away.All rooms have garden and mountain views and are heated and soundproofed. They come with a wardrobe, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi and free parking are available. There is a shared lounge and kitchen, a games room, boules area and laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- The location so close to airport and the host picked us up for a nominal fee. It made such a refreshing change from staying at an airport hotel. The host couldn’t have made us feel more welcome. We had a swim on arrival in their beautiful pool, you feel you are a million miles from anything but actually only 10 minutes from the airport, where we picked up our rental car the next day after a very tasty, abundant breakfast. We went to the nearby village for dinner but there is an honesty fridge, with food to purchase and a kitchen for cooking if you don’t feel like driving. Great find.
- Wonderful Dutch hospitality and a beautiful property. We liked it so much we cooked some pizzas from the honesty fridge instead of going out to a local restaurant and sat overlooking the pool as the sunset.
- This B&B is absolutely fantastic!! The location is great, really close to the airport but it’s so relaxing as it is in the middle of nowhere! The rooms, pool and breakfast is brilliant. Can’t recommend it enough. The hosts are exceptional!! Definitely be back!!!
- Everything was very nice. Very comfortable room, convtnient location near aeroport of Girona, very hospitsble host.
- The property is in a beautiful location. Leisbeth and Cees were great hosts…kind and helpful, picking us up from the airport and dropping us the following day at the station. Good breakfast and we could use the kitchen and the honesty bar in the evening. Altogether a good experience.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Amer Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Amer Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Amer Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Amer Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!