10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Amalfi Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Amalfi Campania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Amalfi Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amalfi Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amalfi Campania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Amalfi Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Amalfi Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Amalfi Campania:
Villa Maria Luigia
One of our top picks in Amalfi.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Amalfi, 23 miles from Naples, Villa Maria Luigia features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sorrento is 11 miles from Villa Maria Luigia, and Salerno is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view, staff very attentive and helpful. Location great
- A beautiful sea view that can be seen from the room even from the beautiful terrace at the Villa Maria Luigia. The Villa was very clean in the private room and also in the dinning room. Very nice design in the hotel and a great view from you can enjoy a coffee or tea and feel like in paradise. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Alice at reception( you are still on time to do anything Alice :). Enjoyed very much the staying there. Paradise
- Everything was ok, we booked the last room available, and we didn’t get a room with a view but the terrace from the roof were more than enough.
- Good value accommodation and a great base for exploring Amalfi. Fantastic breakfast which set you up for a day sightseeing. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Great location looking out over the sea. Staff was very helpful, made reservations for us at a great restaurant nearby and had a lift arranged for us from the hotel to the restaurant and back.
Casa Hermosa is located in Amalfi, 23 miles from Naples and 11 miles from Sorrento. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Salerno is 10 miles from Casa Hermosa, and Positano is 5 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 24 miles away.
- Very clean. Very friendly owners. Excellent location.
- Very nice people very hospitable old couple- there is a young Indian student working with them who spoke English perfectly. The view is amazing. Best morning I have had in my life. It’s a 15 min drive uphill but roads are nice and well lit.
- Tolle Aussicht. Busverbindung nach Almalfi. Hilles Frühstück und Nette Leute. Sehr sauber.
- la colazione con un panorama stupendo.La stanza pulita e spaziosa, con parcheggio importante in costiera, a contatto con la natura….
- Vista fantastica, pulizia ottima, comoda x appoggio per una sera.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Sharon House offers accommodations in Amalfi, just 23 miles from Naples.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for windsurfing and canoeing. Sorrento is 12 miles from Sharon House, and Salerno is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful old building in the centre of Amalfi, the rooms really preserved the medieval style. Nice view from the window on an old square with the mountains looming below. Don’t forget to check out the rooftop terrace!
- Everything about the property was excellent. Beautiful looking rooms, very tastefully done. The staff was superb. Monica at the front office treated everyone like a family. Guided us as to what has to be done in Amalfi and whatever she suggested was excellent. The breakfast was excellent.
- Friendly helpful staff. Comfortable room perfect for family of 4 in a great location.
- Everything. Staff were excellent. Would highly recommend.
- The staff was very helpful. The property was very clean.
One of our top picks in Amalfi – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, DieciSedici offers accommodations in Amalfi. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Naples is 23 miles from DieciSedici, and Sorrento is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Carmen and the staff were awesome and tremendously helpful for our stay!
- The room was lovely everything was clean and a very comfortable bed. Few not so good
- The staff were really friendly. We had a room upgrade free of charge Nd the breakfast was excellent. It’s located right in the heart of the town
Nice staff, clear and comfortable place. Very close to center of Amalfi and car park was also easy access, cost 13euro for one night until 11:00am. (After then, 2 euro for every hour.) It was in March, I’m not sure the car park will change the rate in summer or the same.
The car park name was Luna Rossa.
- Room was beyond expectations, with a fun loft and outside courtyard, Carmen and Melissa are super friendly and helpful, offered us great recommendations! Location is great, in a more sleepy square, but only a minute walk to the main square through a secret tunnel. Valet was super easy.
B&B Al Pesce D’Oro
One of our top picks in Amalfi.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Amalfi in the region of Campania, 23 miles from Naples, B&B Al Pesce D’Oro features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sorrento is 11 miles from B&B Al Pesce D’Oro, and Salerno is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from B&B Al Pesce D’Oro.
- The view from the room is invaluable. Brand new facilities, everything is perfect. Its hands down the best location in the area.
- The room is very big and good for a family with children. The room has a seaview balcony with tea table and you can enjoy sitting there with nice scenery. The restaurant at the hotel is fantastic. It is easy to reach the hotel by SITA bus from Amalfi just 8 minutes ride from Amalfi and SITA bus stop is just 100 meters away from the hotel. For those who drive a rental car, there is a free private parking lot at the hotel which is a bonus.
- Spacious, clean room with a big balcony and great views. Parking was close by and convenient. The staff were really friendly and helpful. I’d definitely stay here again.
- The staff were absolutely beautiful and kind hearted. The accomodation was very traditional and authentic- but with modern facilities. The staff were so helpful and organised taxis and informed us of where to visit. We had a wonderful experience. Thank you!
- Akessio was so helpful and gracious. Our view was gorgeous. Wish we didn’t have so much rain but it was still beautiful. Food was delicious
Residenza Pansa B&B
One of our top picks in Amalfi.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Residenza Pansa B&B offers accommodations in Amalfi.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.Naples is 23 miles from Residenza Pansa B&B, and Sorrento is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from Residenza Pansa B&B.
- Hotel was located right in the centre of Amalfi which was great! The rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable. We actually had to leave early the next day so the staff left a tray of breakfast things in our room the day before to take with us which was such a lovely touch!
- The staff were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. The location is convenient to the main attractions in Amalfi and to the main bus stop.
- Great location. V friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Had to check out at 6am on leaving day. Staff v kindly provided variety of breakfast items for us outside of set breakfast time which we really appreciated.
Room was clean and light with access to a terrace with a bit of a sea view. We arrived late and were met at the taxi stand and helped with our luggage.
Breakfast was self service and we took it to our terrace.
French windows were thankfully double glazed.
- The balcony and heavy secondary doors to keep noise out. Great rest! Finally, boiled eggs for breakfast. Luggage storage.
Residenza Del Duca
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Amalfi, 23 miles from Naples, Residenza Del Duca features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sorrento is 12 miles from Residenza Del Duca, and Salerno is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- This was a very nice hotel very well located in the heart of Amalfi. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking is always difficult around the Amalfi coast, but there is a large underground parking lot (Luna Rossa) which cost 20 euros per day (Note: the day starts and ends at midday).
- Position Position in Amalfi town centre. Friendly staff who went out of their way at all times to be of assistance to our party of seven. Comfortable clean rooms and wonderful breakfasts.
- Great little hotel in the centre of Amalfi. The staff were really friendly allowing us to check in early and allowed us on to the breakfast terrace to eat our bread, cheese and olives as the sun went down! Breakfast was plentiful with great coffee for my husband and Twinnings english breakfast tea for me! There was even tea and coffee making facilities in the room!
- The hosts were amazing and made us feel at home. The breakfasts were wonderful and we enjoyed everything about staying here. We would happily return
- The location is truly amazing, we came by car and were worried about parking, however there is a car park nearby, which in a short walking distance. We loved the breakfast at the main terrace.
B&B Il Porticciolo di Amalfi
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. A renewed historic building facing the beach in Amalfi, Il Porticciolo di Amalfi features tastefully furnished rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi throughout. A sweet buffet breakfast is served on the sea-view terrace.Located across from the marina, Il Porticciolo di Amalfi features rooms with full views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. All include a fully-equipped bathroom with shower and Vietri ceramic tiles, with terracotta floors. Some of them have a kitchenette.Local produce such as jams, fresh fruit and eggs from the property’s own farm are featured for breakfast.After breakfast, an easy walk will take you to the beach, or you can spend relaxing moments on the terrace while enjoying unique views of the sea.
- Carmela is the best host! She pays special attention to all your needs and provides a great experience. The room is beautiful overlooking the coast and very central to town. HIghly recommend
- The place is wonderful, you have a stunning view and you are 5 minutes walking from the central square. Carmela is so welcoming that we felt home. I totally recommend this place for the wonderful location and the lovely staff. Not to mention the divine breakfast with homemade cakes in the morning!
- Excellent breakfast made by the host and served on the Terrace daily. The valet collected the car and us from the town centre and then drove us to a drop off point where there are only 34 stair steps to the accommodation. Exercise – 151 stair steps to the town centre but well worth it. Spectacular view from the room, terrace and the walks we did in the area. The local hospital also proved to be excellent in their service and facilities too – thank you. The host also allowed us to use the common kitchen to make our own dinner daily, we just had to avoid the oven as the next day’s breakfast (the croissants) was ‘ready to cook’ in there but we only needed to fry up eggs, etc and cut up some fruit so that worked out perfectly. HOT SHOWER – so many places set the temperature so low I nearly froze, but not here, had to add cold water to the mix.
- Carmella’s friendliness and concern for our comfort.
Carmella is truly an amazing host, we felt like family from the moment we checked in!
Some may say it seems like a lot of steps but it’s well worth the climb. From the stunning views to the well-appointed rooms, Il Porticciolo di Amalfi did not disappoint.
The roof top terrace was a wonderful place to enjoy a delicious breakfast, catch up on some reading, or enjoy un bicchiere di vino while chatting with Carmella.
It doesn’t get any better than this!
Carmella, Patricia… thank you for everything…we’ll see you again soon!
Anna Lisa and David (Canada)
One of our best sellers in Amalfi! Donna Giulia offers accommodations in Amalfi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Naples is 23 miles from Donna Giulia, and Sorrento is 12 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 24 miles away.
- Lucciano was very helpful, he gave us good advice regarding places to visit and restaurants. He waited for us when we disembarked from the Ferry. We could leave our luggage and pick it up later in the afternoon. Thanks Lucciano!!!
- Amazing place to stay, perfect location and Luciano was excellent to deal with, friendly and very informative.
- The location was great and the view was unbeatable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Luciano gave us recommendations on restaurants, boat and bus schedules, and everything in between. We loved our stay there. Would happily stay there again.
- The staff are incredibly friendly and kind! They are willing to help and assist with anything. The location is absolutely amazing from the room, almost dreamy. I honestly wish I had more time to stay there longer!
- We had the room with sea-view, which was absolutely stunning! The owner is a great guy, gave us lots of information about the city.
Featuring air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, Solaria is situated in Tovere, 5 miles from the centre of Amalfi. Set in a restored farmhouse, 1,313 feet above sea level, this B&B offers an extensive homemade breakfast buffet.Rooms come with tiled floors and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some have a balcony with views of the Mediterranean Sea.Breakfast includes homemade cakes, apple strudels and omelettes, and in summer it can be enjoyed on the shared terrace.Guests can relax on the terraced shared garden with sea views, which is surrounded by lemon groves.Positano is a 30-minute drive from Solaria.
- Cannot speak highly enough about our experience at Solaria. It was absolutely perfect! The hosts have thought about every detail to make their guests feel comfortable and satisfied. Emilio and Angela were so sweet and told us all the best places to go and gave us great restaurant recommendations. The breakfast in the morning was incredible, everything was so freshly prepared. The rooms were clean and we had an amazing view from our balcony. We hope to come back someday!
The hospitality of the owners of Solaria was amazing, they made us feel like family and were incredibly helpful in every way.
We stayed in the loft suite and it was one of the most beautiful rooms we’ve ever stayed in, it was spacious and so beautifully laid out.
- Emilio, Angela and Anna were fantastic hosts. The breakfasts are superb and we didn’t need to eat again until teatime. No task was too much trouble and Emilio takes a lot of time to make sure you are well informed. The views are dramatic.
- Hospitality and breakfasts were fab. Home cooked food amazing
- Everything was excellent. I would highly recommend Solaria.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Amalfi Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Amalfi Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Amalfi Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Amalfi Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!