10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alvignano Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Alvignano Campania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alvignano Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alvignano Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alvignano Campania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alvignano Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alvignano Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alvignano Campania:
Il Casale di Riardo Luxury B&B
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Il Casale di Riardo Luxury B&B offers accommodations in Riardo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.Naples is 29 miles from Il Casale di Riardo Luxury B&B , and Caserta is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The location as well as the overall setting. Quiet, clean well maintained garden settings. The personnel were at our beck and call. A place to rest and enjoy the country living.
Everything!!! On arrival we were warmly greeted by the manager, Maria & her husband Andrea(who was on crutches). Our rooms were spotless & the view from our window, breathtaking! Maria, was always available if & when we needed something. As a bonus we were the only renters the 5 days we were there…so the place was ours. Breakfasts were great with Maria preparing our eggs as we wanted them. We also had the pleasure of meeting with the owner Bice & her husband, Cesare. They were so pleasant & absolutely insisted we visited his vineyard several miles away (which we later did & savored some of his wines). The rural setting permitted us to enjoy a lifestyle so typical of a little village ( far cry from life in Rome or Milano).
Since this place has no restaurant, we would pickup prepared foods & bring them back & enjoyed them in the breakfast dining room. Maria was always there to provide us with whatever we needed. THANK YOU Maria!
- Owners and staff we very friendly and helpful. They made us dinner both nights. The pool was fabulous with beautiful views. The grounds were beautiful and well kept. The rooms were comfortable and clean.
Very nice place with beautiful garden and outside area to linger in.
Hard to find a restaurant but the pizza was one of the best we had.
- Our second stay now at this wonderful place. It is a true retreat away from a busy normal life. The owner and his staff can not do enough for you. The hotel and the grounds are beautiful, set in a rural rustic Italian village. This hotel is a must stay location.
Telesia Domus is located in Telese, just 29 miles from Naples.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Caserta is 13 miles from Telesia Domus, and Benevento is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 27 miles from Telesia Domus.
- Everything was perfect maria was wonderful ….thank you
- Localização, pequeno almoço e quarto bom e confortável.
- Struttura bella e accogliente. Abbiamo apprezzato soprattutto la gentilezza della proprietaria e la pulizia.
- L accoglienza e la disponibilità della proprietaria
- Maria, la ragazza che ci ha accolti, è stata fin da subito disponibile e attenta a ogni nostra esigenza! La struttura è molto accogliente, stanza ampia con balcone e ben climatizzata! Molto semplice parcheggiare e il centro città è raggiungibile a piedi in pochi minuti!
One of our best sellers in Casertavecchia! Located in Casertavecchia, 19 miles from Naples, Conte Spencer features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Caserta is 1.9 miles from Conte Spencer, and Pompei is 25 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 16 miles away.
- The owner was really nice and helpful and friendly to talk to and with no English also forced me to speak that much of italian that I would have never imagined! He picked us up at the Caserta station and drove us up to the hill. He made hot chocolate for my mum as it was cold and put fire into the fireplace. The breakfast was big but mostly sweet. We could keep the key and leave the luggage until the next afternoon before we left for the bus.
- Super charming village on the top of the mountain overlooking Casserta and the greater Naples area. Host family was super great. I totally endorse staying overnight here. A couple things to note though, 1 – The village is about 15-20 minutes away from the rest of the Naples suburb so get what you need before you come. There are a few restaurants but not much. 2 – Driving in the little village is limited. The hosts allowed us to park in their spot but we had to haul our luggage just a couple of blocks to get there. Great experience, super charming.
- Very nice BB in a beautiful medieval town, very quiet, excellent breakfast, very friendly hosts. Highly recommended.
Our host is a very friendly gentleman.
Nice welcome near the fireplace with tea and cookies, breakfast was delicious.
- Conte Spencer is a wonderful accomoddation and Miguel a great host.
La sosta di Silla
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La sosta di Silla is located in Squille in the region of Campania, just 24 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caserta is 7 miles from La sosta di Silla, and Pompei is 28 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 21 miles away.
- Ottimo posticino , tranquillo , stanza spaziosa , vicino alle principali attrazioni
- Ambiente curato ed allestito nei minimi particolari. Location molto suggestiva. Colazione abbondante e varia. Il gestore disponibile e davvero gentile. Molto gradito l’omaggio della bottiglia di vino rosso da lui prodotta.
- abbiamo apprezzato la stanza messa a nostra disposizione, calda confortevole e gestibile tramite il rapporto con il titolare, il paesino è da presepe e la gente piacevole da incontrare primo fra tutti l’incaricato della raccolta rifiuti, Il titolare del bb ha veramente voglia di far rivivere squille e quindi merita anche solo per l’ impegno fermo restando che è gentile ed ospitale. Consiglio vivamente questo luogo dove si incontrano tradizione e innovazione
- Ma è stato davvero tutto cm descritto… accogliente,pulito,e tranquillo… pace…
- La colazione un po’ povera mentre il posto era delizioso
Manouche Bistrot B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace, Manouche Bistrot B&B offers accommodations in Caserta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Naples is 18 miles from Manouche Bistrot B&B, and Pompei is 25 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff in a lovely rustic style B & B albeit very difficult to locate within very narrow lanes.
- Oh my god!!! We loved it. Everybody was so very nice. even though we couldn’t speak Italian we managed to convey our needs and receive what we desired.
- Excellent breakfast with a large range of cakes and pies. The food served at the bistrot, which is open in the evening, is of very good quality too. Excellent air-conditioning in the room, which is really important in the hot summer nights. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Atmosphere is sublime and conducive to creativity, staff is phenomenal, food is delicious, room is comfortable and clean! What more could you want?
- The room was very confortable, nicely set with classic furniture. The view from the terrace over the valley was superb and the staff very friendly. The 45′-min walk to the hidden jewel of “Casertavecchia” was superb.
One of our best sellers in Telese! Located in Telese, 29 miles from Naples, Casa Iovara features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Caserta is 13 miles from Casa Iovara, and Benevento is 14 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 26 miles away.
- Lovely house with safe gated parking. Very good welcome from a lovely family. Home made pastries for breakfast were lovely.
- Giovanni and Silvana made us feel like visiting family. Beautiful and clean rooms (including kitchen). Good breakfast with Silvanas homemade cookies. Would have loved to stayed longer than one night.
The Family was wonderful, helpful & friendly ! Altho close to the Train station, it was not noisy at all ..
Very reasonable for meals in town
- Warm personal welcome by family. Good big room with all facilities and use of large kitchen. After very wet bike ride we enjoyed the warmth of the heater and shower. We liked out stay very much.
- Posizione ottimale per vicinanza sia alle terme che al lago. Proprietari molto gentili e disponibili.
Located in Caserta, 17 miles from Naples, Villa Marcello features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Pompei is 24 miles from Villa Marcello, and Benevento is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 14 miles from Villa Marcello.
- Breakfast, garden, bathroom tiles and lightings. Nothing else was good.
- Villa Marcello is an old villa in good shape, with a large garden and parking. We had a good welcome, the room was nice and comfy and the breakfast excellent. It is quite close to Caserta and The reggia.
- Great location. They served a great breakfast. Room large & very comfortable
- Nice old palazzi a 2 km from the royal palace in Caserta. The building is historic, but in need of tidy up and decoration. There is secure parking on site.
- Secure parking, substantial breakfast, friendly surroundings. A little gem.
One of our best sellers in Caserta! Located in Caserta, 19 miles from Naples, A Corte features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Pompei is 24 miles from A Corte, and Benevento is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent attention. Excellent Breakfast. Eveything very good.
- We loved everything about it. The b&b was very well sign posted and easy to find. The owner was so kind and helpful and went out of his way to find us a restaurant when everywhere was closed. The location was so beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. The room was modern and finished to a high standard and the bed was super comfy. Safe secure parking x all in all we could of stayed a lot longer.
- very kindly owners, good breakfest, fresh cookies and tea afternoon.Nice place.
Nice uphill location
- We liked everything: location, staff, cleaned room, really good breakfast. Really perfect place to stay. Also they recommended us a very nice restaurant with traditional food.
B&B Anfiteatro Campano
One of our best sellers in Santa Maria Capua Vetere! Located in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, 16 miles from Naples, B&B Anfiteatro Campano features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Ischia is 28 miles from B&B Anfiteatro Campano, and Caserta is 4.4 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful room in a beautiful apartment. Lovely people. Quiet.
- Bit of a shock but genuinely pleased with my stay. David and his mother are very welcoming. Clean with a fab location for the ampitheatre
- The property approach has been very friendly and helpful: they matched a car ride with another person that was staying there, without being asked of that. Then they have been so kind to deliver me the beauty case I forgot at their B&B in the same day.
- The mother and son couldn’t have been more helpful when we decided after 2 days we would spent the rest of our holiday in rome. I didn’t want my money back for the week since it was my fault I hadn’t researched town before booking. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the room. He drove us to Naples station and even paid for the train. Lovely man. The amphitheatre was great.
- Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, ottima la disposizione delle camere e a dir poco eccellente l’organizzazione del B&B per quanto riguarda colazione e via dicendo. Estremamente consigliato. Stazione a meno di 15 minuti a piedi dal B&B il che rende possibile e facile spostarsi da e verso Napoli. La signora veramente gentilissima e si mette a disposizione anche in notturna per eventuali problemi. Che dire di più, tornerò assolutamente.
Residenza Murat BB
Residenza Murat BB offers accommodations in Caserta.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Capodichino Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The fact that the manager helped us with the laggages.
The owner was very friendly and helpful. Went above and beyond!!!
Would highly recommend 👍🏻👍🏻
- La ubicaciòn,la comodidad de la habitaciòn y la atenciòn de Rafaello su dueño
- Tutto! La pulizia ottima! La gentilezza e la cortesia di Raffaele!
- Davvero non è possibile trovare un appunto a questa struttura, nuova, bella esteticamente, palazzo signorile e centralissimo, la Reggia a due passi, la migliore pasticceria di Caserta a due passi, assistenza piena ed efficiente.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alvignano Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alvignano Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alvignano Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alvignano Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!