10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alveringem West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Alveringem West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alveringem West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alveringem West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alveringem West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alveringem West-flanders:
This bed and breakfast features spacious grounds with a horse meadow and a stream where guests can canoe. Oeren Plage offers bike rental, free Wi-Fi and has a terrace. It is less than a 20 minute drive from Koksijde-Bad.Flat-screen cable TV, elegant décor and modern bathrooms are standard in the rooms at Oeren. Each morning guests can enjoy a full English breakfast in the dining room.Free private parking is available on site. Oeren Plage is a 10 minute drive from the center of Veurne. The French border is 6 miles away. Historic Bruges is less than 40 minutes away by car.
- The Hosts were very welcoming – recommended a really great restaurant in Veurne – ‘T Hof Van De Hemel’. Kids really liked the Harry Potter room. Would recommend – Excellent.
- Everything was perfect. A wonderful host ! Thank you for this week end !
- Super breakfast. Provided a kettle for my wife so she could make her coffee in room. Very friendly family owned B&B
- The host was great giving us many recommendations for local activities! You were made to feel welcome from the first moment you stepped onto the B&B.
- Great location, friendly host, fantastic breakfast
Oud Moeshof B&B
Oud Moeshof B&B offers accommodations in Alveringem. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bruges is 24 miles from Oud Moeshof B&B, and Lille is 31 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Classy conversion of old farm buildings makes this a memorable place to stay. The owners are very friendly and helpful and make a big effort to provide local produce at breakfast, e.g. home-pressed apple juice. Located on several well-marked cycle routes across rural Flanders.
- We travelled to Belgium for the centenary event for the Battle of Passendale. The owner of the property, Inge, was extremely accommodating in arranging an early breakfast for us. The room was very nice and well appointed. The B&B itself is in lovely grounds. A wonderful B&B, which I would thoroughly recommend.
Breakfast was lovely, the beds were amazing, the courtyard garden the rooms open on to are stunning.
The owners Inge and Jo were wonderful they could not do enough for us.
We will be returning!!
- Friendly welcome, lovely surrounds and great facilities.
- Great place to stay, very relaxing, lovely decor, very clean and lovely people to take care of you.
B&B ‘t Kasteel & ‘t Koetshuys
One of our top picks in Veurne.Located in Veurne in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 26 miles from Bruges, B&B ‘t Kasteel & ‘t Koetshuys features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 15 miles from B&B Kasteel & Koetshuys, and Blankenberge is 26 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 12 miles away.
- Beautiful, castle like old villa with tastefully furnished rooms. Excellent breakfast. In walking distance to the picturesque market square of Veurne.
- Built over 100 years ago. Lovely ambience and decoration with great taste without being over the top.
- The breakfast basket reflected the family’s other profession of Bakers. Julie’s cocktail bar is wonderful and ALL the cocktails are made with totally fresh and home made ingredients.
- Quite a surprise! Well restored historic building, high ceilings, modern decor with period furnishings, popular and pleasant cocktail bar downstairs that we tried one day, excellent breakfasts – all this gave us a very pleasant 2 night stay. Veurne centre was nice too!
- Very interesting and quirky (in a good way) building. Sympathetically furnished to suit period of property. Very friendly welcome. Excellent breakfast, laid out on each table in a beautiful dining room. Very comfortable bed in a surprisingly quirky location, only a five minute walk from the pretty market square which offered lots of choice for eating/drinking.
B&B de Meidoorn
B&B De Meidoorn is in an authentic renovated farm, surrounded by West-Flanders countryside. It offers cozy accommodations with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.The rooms feature parquet floors, high ceilings and large windows offering scenic views of the area. Each room has its own characteristic wall and ceiling decorations.Guests can enjoy a breakfast containing fresh products at the porch or the outside terrace during warmer weather. De Meidoorn has a lounge with fireplace where guests can gather and relax at night.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and cycling tours. B&B De Meidoorn has a storage and charging point for bikes.The Plopsaland Theme Park is less than 20 minutes away by car. The beaches at De Panne are 9 miles away.
Fantastic breakfast with plenty of wonderful coffee.
Most attentive and helpful host, we will return when the opertunity arises.
- Wonderfully quirky b@b excellent host and breakfast
- The setting was idyllic, our host delightful kind, friendly and interested in us
- Beautiful house with quirky yet very chic interiors, excellent breakfast and a lovely host!
- Complete peace and tranquility, stylish but homely surroundings, nothing was too much trouble. Lovely breakfast, very personal.
- Fantastic breakfast with plenty of wonderful coffee.
B&B Het Schaliënhof
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Het Schaliënhof offers accommodations in Veurne. The bed and breakfast has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bruges is 23 miles from B&B Het Schaliënhof, and Oostende is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 11 miles from B&B Het Schaliënhof.
- Welcome was great, and the accommodation was brilliant it far exceeded our expectations.
This has to be one of the nicest, most relaxing places I have ever stayed. Martine makes you welcome and provides a wonderful breakfast (and lends you her only USB charger when you forgot your European to UK adapter). Rene presides over Rene’s Cafe and recommends the nicest beer (with the best hangover to look forward to).
Then there’s the animals. From rabbits and cat, to donkeys and horses. All incredibly friendly.
Martine and Rene invite you into their home and treat you like family. You could not ask for more
excellent breakfast with selfmade bread
animals on site
- Very clean, pleasant rooms with a sitting area downstairs. A comfortable double bed upstairs plus a further room with bunks and an extra bed. We liked to the honesty bar and sitting areas outside.
- The breakfast was excellent. We were given fresh orange juice and asked if we wanted eggs – from their hens. My scrambled eggs were delicious. The bread and jams were all home made. The property also has its own bar. The whole of the property had been carefully designed and tastefully decorated.
One of our best sellers in Veurne! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ateljee Devlaux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Veurne, just 26 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Oostende is 15 miles from Ateljee Devlaux, and Blankenberge is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 12 miles from Ateljee Devlaux.
- Quiet location near the railway station – a surprise to arrive there as it looked like a service area, but a pleasant ten minute walk to the town centre. The room was nice: four rooms in an annex to the owner’s house. Good breakfast and a communal room with tea, coffee and beer. The rooms look out across fields. Veurne is nice too, the main square surrounded by bars and restaurants.
- A warm welcome – nothing too much trouble – very appreciated
- Very small B&B, 3 rooms, but exceptional service. Breakfast is particular good, the choice and freshness being better than you might expect for a small property. Lovely view over fields. Not too far to walk into town.
- Anne was lovely and helpful. The town was delightful. Had a GREAT weekend.
Very friendly & welcoming hosts.
Nice continental breakfast.
Convenient location for the local town.
Amaryllis Hotel Veurne
The imposing Amaryllis Hotel Veurne is located in 1 of the oldest streets of Veurne. This is only steps away from the famous Grand Place and opposite the beautiful Municipal Parc.This property is easy to reach with short and direct access to the E40 highway Brussels-Calais and the Belgian coast with its large beaches and dunes. Regional bus transportation and the railway station are also within easy reach.Amaryllis Hotel Veurne has a restaurant and a tea room.
- Excellent staff and breakfast. Wish we had spent more time at this guest house!!
- Bed was very comfortable, building was very attractive
- The staff very friendly and helpful. Although room not ready when arrived still made to feel comfortable and refreshments provided until room completed. Although location central town the actual hotel was quite and peaceful. Everywhere we went in the town we were made to feel welcome and nothing seemed to much trouble to help.
- I enjoyed that German tourists brought their lovely and sociable dog in their room, very friendly hotel owners.
- the staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was very calm and charming. the room was clean and very comfortable.
B&B ‘t Hemelbedje
B&B ‘t Hemelbedje is located in Nieuwpoort, just 21 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Oostende is 11 miles from B&B ‘t Hemelbedje, and Knokke-Heist is 27 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 7 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful owner who was happy to give us an early breakfast to enable us to catch an early ferry. Room quite small but very clean and nicely furnished with a modern en suite.
- The beds were very comfy best nights sleep I’ve ever had I’m considering buying one just like it lovely, the bathroom was great too.
- The smile of the hostess. And her kindness. The bedroom: beautiful , comfortable and the bathroom. Very nice and cosy place indeed.
- Incredible breakfast, extremely friendly people, clean room, good bathroom. Well deserved 10/10. Better than I had hoped for.
B&B De Klaproos
Located in Merkem, 24 miles from Bruges, B&B De Klaproos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lille is 23 miles from B&B De Klaproos, and Oostende is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- I liked everything! Marleen and Jack are so nice. Peaceful and wonderful place, highly recommended.
- A cabin in the property grounds which was very well located in nice garden setting. Accommodation had all amenities and breakfast was served in the hosts house. Warm welcome from hosts and would recommend this place to stay.
- This is the 2nd time we have stayed here and have fallen in love with the place. The welcome from Jaques and Marleen is so warm and friendly and nothing is ever a problem for them. We have reviewed this before and nothing has changed, it is still perfect and have just booked to stay again before Christmas. Thank you for another lovely stay!
- Nice location, nice cottage, owners are very friendly, breakfast was superior and the room and beds are comfortable.
- The breakfast choice was excellent. The host charming and the gardens beautiful
B&B Pastorie van Merkem
Located in Merkem, 24 miles from Bruges, B&B Pastorie van Merkem features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Lille is 24 miles from B&B Pastorie van Merkem, and Oostende is 19 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 17 miles away.
- Great reception, large room, beautiful garden, a bar with books, excellent breakfast, quiet area.. Safe private parking for motorcycles.
- Just a really nice bed and breakfast house. Also there is a nice upstairs lounge with an honesty bar. Good books to look at. Probably the best B&B we’ve stayed in.
Beautiful rooms with wood beams and floors. Very well kept backyard for relaxing. Owners helped us find local attractions geared for Canadians and Canadian landmarks.
On site bar is a plus.
- We loved this place. The owners were so friendly and helpful. The property is beautiful. Probably the best breakfast of our 3 week trip. Loved riding bikes on the canal. Flanders Field Museum in Ypres was outstanding. Westvleteran Beer was amazing and not far from here.
The owner is OUTSTANDING.
– I travel on an expensive bike. I don’t like to leave it in a shed. She let me bring it inside and leave it by the stairs, so I could easily access my stuff.
– Delicious breakfast
– Since I was going to bike far from any store, she offered that I make some sandwiches from the breakfast buffet. Wow, super nice
– Snacks available at night, and there is a fridge that stocks some of the best beers!! Seriously, you can drink Westvleteren at that B&B!! So after drinking the 12 at the cafe next to the abbey, I tried the 8 at the B&B. All kinds of great beers in that fridge, incredible. Because after all, I guess if you’re traveling there, it must be for the beer…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alveringem West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alveringem West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alveringem West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!