10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alto Nove Veneto – Top Hotel Reviews
Alto Nove Veneto is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alto Nove Veneto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alto Nove Veneto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alto Nove Veneto. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alto Nove Veneto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alto Nove Veneto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alto Nove Veneto:
B&B Villa al Lago
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B Villa al Lago is located in Farra dʼAlpago in the region of Veneto, just 30 miles from Treviso. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. San Martino di Castrozza is 28 miles from B&B Villa al Lago, and Pordenone is 18 miles away. Canova Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- This villa was in convenient place for us, only 1-hour ride to Venice. Our room was big and the view from the windows was beautiful – lake and mountains! The very large bathroom was just across the hall. Parking in the courtyard. Breakfast was quite modest but better than nothing.
- lovely place, easy italian breakfast)) but nice private parking for free
- Vistas preciosas frente al lago. Personal muy amable y servicial. Nos esperaron hasta nuestra llegada hasta la 1pm, y nos lo hicieron todo fácil. El desayuno todo dulce y sencillo pero rico y preparado con mimo.
- Это гостевой дом. Хозяйка отличная приветливая женщина. Отличный вид из окна на озеро. Напротив магазин. Есть парковка.
- La posizione è assolutamente fantastica con finestre che danno sul lago
Featuring free WiFi, Al Mulino offers accommodations in Fregona. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Treviso is 24 miles from Al Mulino, and Pordenone is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 25 miles from Al Mulino.
- Un posto incantevole una Cordialità unica e rara, con prelibatezze a colazione Un grazie allo staff.
- L’accoglienza e la cortesia di Sandra sono state una piacevole scoperta, abbiamo soggiornato in una camera molto ampia e pulitissima, calda al punto giusto e con un silenzio favoloso. La piccola cascata appena sotto era davvero molto bella. Il giorno dopo ci è stata servita una colazione squisita senza alcuna pecca.
- Colazione buona,letto standard ma io sono di statura alta ma nel complesso buono
Zona super tranquilla
Comodo per arrivare alle grotte
Located in Vittorio Veneto in the region of Veneto, 23 miles from Treviso, Da Caterina features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. San Martino di Castrozza is 30 miles from Da Caterina, and Pordenone is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The owners are incredible helpful. They gave super tipps for eating out. And the place is well kept.
- The owner was very hospitable and keen to practice his English., inviting us into his home to enjoy some Grappa with him before we retired to bed. The apartment was spacious although the second (and third) beds are both in the living room and don’t appear that comfortable. The location is easily walkable into town and there are a couple of nice restaurants/bars nearby.
- The place was very charming, Caterina was very nice, and had a big basket of Breakfast breads, jam and honey in the apt.
- The house was comfortable, we had a whole studio with garden for us. Clean, nicely decorated, complementary coffee and breakfast provided. Easy access to town center. Caterina is such a sweet host, always looking after us. In the end she saw us off with a present! Highly recommended.
Buona posizione e vicinanza sia al centro città che all’uscita dell’autostrada
Appartamento spazioso, cucina ben fornita
Il Piccolo Principe B&B
Located in the historical centre of Serravalle, Il Piccolo Principe offers rooms with free WiFi, a garden, and free private parking. It is 1.1 miles from the centre of Vittorio Veneto.Housed in a 16th-century building, the Piccolo Principe B&B offers en suite rooms. Guests enjoy a continental breakfast every morning.The property is a 5-minute drive from the nearest exit of the A27 Motorway, leading to Venice and Belluno. The Santa Croce Lake is 8.7 miles away.
- A perfect b & b. The best we’ve found in europe for this price. Super clean. Lots of room with nice furnishings. Tons of charm!
the location is lovely and easy to reach.
rooms are nice clean comfortable and large.
home made cake at breakfast.
- This is an amazing B and B in Vittorio Veneto. The host Alessandra and her husband are amazing, they really make you feel like home. Superfriendly and kind people. The rooms are huge and very clean. Everything was just perfect.
- Lovely renovated property run by the most friendliest owner. Nice breakfast included.
- Our guest Alessandra is a very kind, very warm hearted person. We spent a nice stay here and we were very pleased to hear the story behind the choice of the B&B’s name. Hope to come back again soon.
Castrum di Serravalle
Located in Vittorio Veneto in the region of Veneto, 23 miles from Treviso, Castrum di Serravalle features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.San Martino di Castrozza is 29 miles from Castrum di Serravalle, and Pordenone is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 24 miles from Castrum di Serravalle.
- Sleeping in history! An affordable stay in a 14th century Venetian castle. I was in the delightful yellow room – lovely antique touches, interesting books and a wonderful private “terrace” -(not sure what its called in a castle) that I spent time on inspite of drizzle. Amazing view and grounds! Also very friendly owner with array of sweet friendly dogs. Breakfast room gorgeous.
- Staying in a castle is special, staying at Castrum di Serravalle is extra-special. Comfy room with a view of the town and valley beyond, interesting multi-lingual library, superb breakfast brought to us each morning, friendly dogs, and an invitation to a Prosecco tasting! Live like a king — or at least a Venetian nobleman!
- Comfortable unit with bedroom and separate kitchen/living area. Rustic setting. Great breakfast. Great hostes. Has a small bar/ wine cellar that served cold snacks and area wines.
- The owner was very very gentle. She treated us very well. The view from the room was beautiful.
- È un luogo magico dove si è fermato il tempo catapultandoti in un’oasi di pace.
Located in Vittorio Veneto, 23 miles from Treviso, Achillea B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. San Martino di Castrozza is 29 miles from Achillea B&B, and Pordenone is 18 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 24 miles away.
I received a spacious apartment: 2 rooms plus a bathroom. A surprise awaited me … sweet chocolates. However, the biggest surprise for me was the name of the apartment: “Little Prince”. It made me very happy. I love the book of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
The owner helped me with my luggage. The owners are very nice and helpful. Achillea B & B is located in a historic building. The rooms are bright and spacious. The rooms are warm despite the cold outside. I will certainly recommend this place
- Our hosts were great and Alesandra really wonderful and helpful. very spacious accommodation which was comfortable in quiet. Easy walk to the centre with plenty of facilities. We traveled from here by train on a day trip to Venice which was cheap and good service. Vittorio Veneto is a truly amazing historic town and our accommodation at Achillea topped our stay.
- Alessandra, the owner, is something else. One of the kindest B&B owners I have ever met. The stay exceeded all my expectations, everything was perfect and both, literally, the bed and breakfast were amazing. I must add the another important B, for Bathroom which was ultra comfortable and very clean! Felt really lucky to have found Achillea.
- La cortesia della proprietaria, la stanza molto bella e accogliente
- Alloggio ben curato spazioso e pulito. Ottima collocazione. Gentilissima e disponibile la proprietaria.
- I received a spacious apartment: 2 rooms plus a bathroom. A surprise awaited me … sweet chocolates. However, the biggest surprise for me was the name of the apartment: “Little Prince”. It made me very happy. I love the book of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
B&B Arcobaleno offers accommodations in Vittorio Veneto.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Treviso is 22 miles from B&B Arcobaleno, and Pordenone is 17 miles from the property. Canova Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casa in Collina
B&B La Casa in Collina offers accommodations in Sarmede. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.Treviso is 23 miles from B&B La Casa in Collina, and Pordenone is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 25 miles from B&B La Casa in Collina.
- Propriétaire très disponible est aimable pièces très propre et confortable avec tout le nécessaire.
La colazione è super, tutto fatto in casa e molto curato. Mi sono sentita a casa e molto coccolata!
La stanza pulitissima e silenziosa
- La struttura è molto bella e immersa nella natura, le camere sono grandi e pulite, la colazione ottima (marmellate, pane e biscotti sono fatti in casa). I proprietari sono molto simpatici e gentili, cercano sempre di andare incontro alle necessità dei clienti. Molto comoda la possibilità di utilizzare la cucina. In sintesi, questo b&b è veramente un sogno!
- Gentilezza e disponibilità anche nello spiegare cosa vedere e come raggiungere i luoghi di interesse! Bellissima vista e magnifica tranquillità!
- Stanza molto bella e confortevole; gestori molto disponibili e ospitali; ottima colazione
B&B I Boschi del Castagno
Located in Trichès, 27 miles from Treviso, B&B I Boschi del Castagno features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. San Martino di Castrozza is 25 miles from B&B I Boschi del Castagno, and Pordenone is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B da Guerrino
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B da Guerrino offers pet-friendly accommodations in Farra dʼAlpago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cortina dʼAmpezzo is 31 miles from B&B da Guerrino, and San Martino di Castrozza is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Canova Airport, 33 miles from B&B da Guerrino.
- Great welcome on arriving by cycle… greeted with Beer prosciutto and warm bread how good is that! Made very welcome by the staff and locals in their bar… made the place feel like home. Slight communication error gave us a double bed at first but, with no fuss at all swapped to a double and a single. Stored our bikes securely and gave a great breakfast to send us off.
- Tolle Bar, freundlich, hilfsbereit. Sehr empfehlenswert.
- Ottima accoglienza, ottima colazione, nessun problema con i due cani. Veramente una struttura che posso consigliare vivamente!
- Ottimi l’accoglienza e il rapporto qualità prezzo.
- Tolle Lage, freundliche Besitzer und vor allem das umfangreiche Frühstücksbuffet (u.a. auch frisches Obst) war sehr gut. Positiv war auch der große Parkplatz im Innenhof.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alto Nove Veneto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alto Nove Veneto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alto Nove Veneto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alto Nove Veneto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!