10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Altavilla Milicia Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Altavilla Milicia Sicily is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Altavilla Milicia Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altavilla Milicia Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altavilla Milicia Sicily. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Altavilla Milicia Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Altavilla Milicia Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Altavilla Milicia Sicily:
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Agrosicilia offers accommodations in Altavilla Milicia. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Palermo is 15 miles from B&B Agrosicilia, and Cefalù is 23 miles from the property. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 29 miles away.
- the owners of the place are the nicest and most helpful people in the world:)
- I gestori molto cortesi, cordiali e disponibili a dare informazioni sul luogo e attività da fare nelle vicinanze, il luogo molto tranquillo, in campagna a pochi passi dal mare. La camera, indipendente, situata in un appartamento ben disposto con ampia cucina e terrazza dove è stato possibile cenare in tutta tranquillità
- A szálláshely környezete szépen felújított, hangulatos, igazi szíciliai hangulatot teremt.
- Pererahvas väga tore ja külalislahke. Hommikusöök oli supper. Proua Karin jagas rõõmsalt soovitusi vaatamisväärsuste ja huvitavate kohtade osas. Suur tänu, väga toreda nädala eest.
- il contesto naturalistico,Paolo e Katy persone davvero squisite.
Alta Villa Beach B&B
Located in Altavilla Milicia, 13 miles from Palermo, Alta Villa Beach B&B features a sun terrace and views of the sea.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Cefalù is 24 miles from Alta Villa Beach B&B, and Cerda is 16 miles from the property. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 28 miles away.
- The inside was super clean. The view of the sea from the room was beautiful. Plenty of bottled water. Nice hot shower. Nicely decorated. Expresso machine. Place is gated. rent a small car.
- Nice location, next to the beach. It was a bit hard to find property, but the host was extremely welcoming. Nice value for money.
- Basic and unimaginative. Only supermarket long-life tasteless products. Small range. None of the other guests were complimentary about the breakfasts either
– Very good private beach
– Nice villa with (mostly) modern furniture
– Balconies with great sea view
- great location right on beach. friendly and mostly helpful host. 20 minutes fast drive to Palermo at night. fair wifi over cellular router. not good for heavy users but everyday use good enough.
Giardino Dei Gelsi Neri
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Giardino Dei Gelsi Neri offers pet-friendly accommodations in Altavilla Milicia, just 12 miles from Palermo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cefalù is 25 miles from Giardino Dei Gelsi Neri, and Cerda is 17 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Matilde offers accommodations in Altavilla Milicia. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Palermo is 13 miles from Villa Matilde, and Cefalù is 25 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Santa Flavia! Located in Santa Flavia, 10 miles from Palermo, Case Giannone features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Cefalù is 27 miles from Case Giannone, and Cerda is 19 miles away. Falcone-Borsellino Airport is 25 miles from the property.
Very nice and clean room ,
courteous personel ,
surprising breakfest / fresh and regional products / , This is a pleace that we can really rest here
- Felt like we were in the country-side. Very quiet. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was fabulous! Hosts were very accommodating and thoughtful, offering us special little pastries common to that area. Wonderful people.
The breakfast next to the orchard and the lofty rooms
The renovation of the property has been carefully curated
- Breakfast was like in a hotel. We had a wunderful time at casa giannone. Very kind owner.
- Wonderful quality – to-price relation. Very clean and big room, very friendly owners. Perfect for those who want to stay for a pair of nights, especially if you rented a car.
- Very nice and clean room ,
B&B Donna Sabella
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Flavia, 10 miles from Palermo, B&B Donna Sabella features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Cefalù is 27 miles from B&B Donna Sabella, and Cerda is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Easy to find. We enjoyed a relaxing weekend. The room and bath facilities were comfortable and spaciousness. Our hosts were very accomodating. Also, there are great options for dining within walking distance from the B & B.
- Proximity to the city beach situated in a nice cove. We arrived later in the night and they waited for us. Very good Italian breakfast was even enhanced for us by ham, cheese, eggs and butter. Room was cleaned every day. Hosts live 10 minutes from accomodation. Nicely renovated property with atmosphere.
- Fantastic location, great host, cool air-conditioning.
- The charm of this B & B welcomed us into the beautiful village of Sant’Elia. The hotel and rooms are decorated beautifully. There is an elevator. The village is small and Donna Sabella is in the center. We had a balcony and could see a piece of the sea. It provides wi-fi that works in the common area, 1st floor, and near the windows of our room. Guiseppe and Diana own and operate this hotel. They could be reached with a phone call if needed, but were not on-site except for breakfast. We were the only guests at this time and felt like we had our own villa. We would definitely stay here again if we visited Sant’Elia.
although we arrived quite late due to some confusion with Santa Flavia and Bagheria, we got a very warm welcome from the staff who were waiting for us. It was on a Monday night and most of the restaurants were closed. They accompanied us to Can Caus where we had an excellent dinner. Next morning we planned to go to Palermo by train and the two ladies printed us the time table for the trains to and back from Santa Flavia to Palermo. Breakfast was excellent as well as the room , we can highly recommend a stay at Donna Sabella – they have an own secured parking just on the other side of the road. The whole place has been refurbished with a lot of taste and the top is an elevator which takes you upstairs with your luggage !! Thank you again for making our stay unforgettable.
Stefana and Jean-Marc
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Flavia in the region of Sicilia, 10 miles from Palermo, La Caletta features a sun terrace and views of the city.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Cefalù is 27 miles from La Caletta, and Cerda is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Personal service at breakfast, spectacular views and quiet location with easy train ride to Palermo and friendly people. We will definitely stay there again in September when the average temperature is expected to be 30 degrees, and the sea is warm. Beautiful!
- Great place with friendly staff. Homemade Grapefruit jam for breakfest!!
- Great room, great beaches near by. Friendly staff. We had a lovely stay here
- Fabio is an excellent host and made our stay even better. We will be back next year!
- Very helpful owner. Delicious breakfast, great place.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santa Flavia, 10 miles from Palermo, B&B Siciliò features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Cefalù is 27 miles from B&B Siciliò, and Cerda is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 24 miles from B&B Siciliò.
- The twin bedded room which I booked for my friend and I was perfect. Very clean and we loved that we had our own entrance. The bathroom was very good with shower,bidet and great cabinet with lights for putting on our makeup! We also had use of the kitchen which has a microwave and a big fridge which was handy because the locals kept giving us fruit! For the breakfast there is an arrangement with a nearby bar where they have a variety of croissants and coffee how only the Italians can make it! The owner Nino was always very helpful,cheerful and speaks very good English. It’s quite close to the train station for going into Palermo. The wifi in our room was so handy and connected instantly. We would definitely 100% recommend B&B Sicilio although would not want it to become too popular as we want to book again next year!!!
- We really enjoyed our stay at BB in Santa Flavia. We especially appreciated our host Nino, who was always helpful and every morning prepared for us fantastic sicilian breakfast. Living with locals in Stanta Flavia, swimming in the sea in Porticello (15 minutes walk) and exploring Palermo (20 minutes by train) was truly amazing, one day we would like to come back!
- I’ve been testing a few B&Bs but this was easily to say the best I’ve experienced yet. The host Nino is very attentive and gives you a real breakfast. Most of the times at B&Bs you’re given a croissant and a drink, NOT here! There’s a variety of food, drinks and Sicilian specialties to try out. The host want you to really try the different things to find out what you like. He is also very caring and accessible to help you out with your trip. He gives advice and explains the best routes. He also offered to drive us to the Bagheria train station when trains weren’t leaving from St. Flavia and drove us to the historical site of Solunto. Which such dedication to his customers well being there’s nothing more then a full 10 to deserve.
- Close to busy Palermo but a lot quieter, easy access within 20 minutes by train. Free parking on the.streets
- The extra blanket and the complimentary bottle of wine.
La Battigia B&B
One of our top picks in Trabia.La Battigia B&B is located in Trabia, just 17 miles from Palermo. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cefalù is 22 miles from La Battigia B&B, and Cerda is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 31 miles from La Battigia B&B.
- Glimrende beliggenhet. God service. Rydding og renhold bra. Hjemmelaget lunch og middag etter bestilling
- Il posto incantevole. Cibo ottimo. Personale gentile e discreto
- Ci è piaciuto tutto soprattutto la cortesia e la disponibilità della signora che ci ha accolto
- la spendida posizione la cortesia e professionalita’ del personale ,lacura del dettaglio
- Struttura confortevole e particolare perchè si affaccia sul mar di Palermo con bellissima veduta…
CasaSolanto offers accommodations in Santa Flavia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palermo is 11 miles from CasaSolanto, and Cefalù is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Falcone-Borsellino Airport, 25 miles from CasaSolanto.
- Very nice b&b in a lovely secluded borgo. We arrived late at night and the breathtaking view from the breakfast room was a nice surprise.
We had a great time with wonderful People in the Neighbourhood.It`s not a touristic hotspot,you live between italians,really pure.Good located for Trips to Palermo etc.
Cinzia and Massimo are very caring with their Guests,that you have to feel comfortable.Thanks for everything;)
- Not very suitable for business. For holidays it’s nice.
- Zimmer war sauber, standardmäßig eingerichtet und das Bad war sehr modern und das einzige wirklich schöne.
- Abbiamo pernottato a casasolanto una sola notte per fare un po di mare all’indomani di un lungo viaggio in nave sino al porto di Palermo. In una mezz’oretta siamo arrivati da Palermo, con Cinzia molto disponibile ad aspettarci causa forte ritardo serale della nave. La posizione è ottima per scendere giù al club nautico locale a pochi metri e farsi un bel bagno tra gli scogli e sfruttando anche il club con lettini ombrelloni eccetera. Parcheggio comodo, ottima colazione, tutto pulitissimo e sicuramente lo consiglio a chi vuol essere vicino Palermo ma godere di un buon mare e tranquillità.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Altavilla Milicia Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Altavilla Milicia Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Altavilla Milicia Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Altavilla Milicia Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!