10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alpe Di Bondeno Lombardy:
Stella Di Campo
Located in Campodolcino, 24 miles from St. Moritz, Stella Di Campo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Locarno is 31 miles from Stella Di Campo, and Lenzerheide is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Beautifully themed rooms- comfy bed- delicious plentiful breakfasts with mouth watering hot flaky croissants as well as a great selection of meat, cheeses, eggs and other delights.
I spent couple days with my wife for my honeymoon at the place and it was one of my best days.
The owner is very nice and helpful. The location is great and very close to the lake with wonderful view.
The place is very safe and clean and quiet. It is a nice big room with fair rates and very clean room and comfortable bed. The breakfast (which is included) was fabulous with a lot of variety and I would stay there again.
Great for all & highly recommended
- Delightful hostess, immaculately clean, beautifully refurbished accommodation, the breakfast was – fantastic! Would definitely recommend to anyone*m
- Excellent B&B, owner Marina takes good care of her guests. Breakfast is copious. Rooms are very nice and cozy. View from the terras is breathtaking. Near the reservoir of Prestone / Campdolcino. Bellissimo!
- Almoust everything was perfect. Beautiful,cozy apartment and nice owner. Breakfast made at the time when we wanted it.
Casa Vacanze Ca’ De Val
Located in Campodolcino, 24 miles from St. Moritz, Casa Vacanze Ca’ De Val features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Arosa is 30 miles from Casa Vacanze Ca’ De Val, and Lenzerheide is 24 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Pets friendly place with great staff. Breakfast was very good and localization is convenient for skiing. Will be back.
- The breakfast is the best ! Fresh juice , variaty of local cheeses and meat , fruits , croissants…very delicious ! And made with love ! The room is simple but very clean and nice . Personal is very friendly and helpful .Highly recommended !
Authentic small hotel at the via Spluga. Perfectly located
Breakfast with was ok but became great when they brought a large plate with cheese and ham varieties
Extra free shower after skiing / checkout time.
- We went to Ca’ De Val for a short ski-holiday. It’s a really comfi hotel. Nice and warm, with a regional restaurant at the ground floor. The Sky Express in Madesimo is a 3 minute drive and takes you up to the snowy slopes. We had a great ski holiday, but I can imagine this is a fine place in the summer period too.
B&B Valle Spluga Il Pertugio
One of our best sellers in Chiavenna! B&B Valle Spluga Il Pertugio is located in Chiavenna, 25 miles from St. Moritz and 31 miles from Lugano.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.There is room service at the property.Locarno is 30 miles from B&B Valle Spluga Il Pertugio, and Lenzerheide is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 49 miles from B&B Valle Spluga Il Pertugio.
- Very nice place near to Chiavenna. Location is also good if you want to go skiing to Madesimo.
- The decor was really interesting. The location was quaint.
- the inside decor was great, every detail was looked after. A truly unique place in a small village right in the heart of the mountains. a great place for those who love being surrounded by a very scenic landscape.
- Decorated with detail and stile, has everything you need for a couple of nights. Broadband wifi allows for streming content (netflix).Hostess friendly and polite. Assorted breakfast.
- Felt like home! Cozy room, build on the rock, which is kept visible in the bathroom. Very comfortable. Very nice host(s) 😉
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, B&B Vecchiascuola offers accommodations in Chiavenna, just 24 miles from St. Moritz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. Locarno is 31 miles from B&B Vecchiascuola, and Lenzerheide is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Nonna Costantina
Located in Chiavenna, 24 miles from St. Moritz, B&B Nonna Costantina features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms have a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Lugano is 31 miles from B&B Nonna Costantina, and Locarno is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Personable and helpful staff. It felt like a B&B stay and not a standard hotel. It was very clean and more spacious than expected. The renovations made an older building with a challenging layout feel quite nice.
- Modern clean accommodation in the nice reconstructed old building, nice and willing staff – Monika, good breakfast. Accommodation is right in old center of town – nice place, but without parking place. The car is necessary to park in public park place, but it was secure place not far away walk.
- Right in the heart of Chiavenna. Monica is very accommodating. Great breakfast.
- B&B is in a brilliant location, it is very well run and is very clean. The breakfast was delicious. we stopped overnight on our way to St Moritz & would definitely return
Chiavenna is such a nice place, and this apartment is situated right in the centre. Nonetheless it was easy and safe to leave the card in an understory garage.
Brekkie on the top floor was fantastic, as were the nice travel books that were available.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Ploncher offers accommodations in Chiavenna.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St. Moritz is 24 miles from B&B Ploncher, and Lugano is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Fresh croissant and bread at 8:00 am every morning on your door, other products for breakfast in the fridge, great kitchen so you do it yourself and don’t have to think about breakfast times. It’s really an apartement sith 2 separate rooms, very cosy. 10/10
Great location. Spacious, with a very well equipped kitchen. The breakfast was more than enough for us, and set us up well for the day. The owner was friendly and very
- Everything was perfect: great location, clean, good wifi, fully equipped kitchen and good breakfast: coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil; milk, juice, yogurt, butter, jam in the fridge, and fresh bread from the bakery downstairs every morning.
- Two- room modern quiet apartment. The house was in 1600″s. Breakfast accessories were in the refrigerator. The owner brought every morning fresh croissants behind the door. Chiavenna was an excellent place to stay for Engadin Skimarathon . It was near the starting point Maloja and a lot cheaper than in Switzerland.
The position of this apartment was excellent. Even though parking the car a bit out, though I suspect this because of the position of this lovely apartment. Owner was a pleasant person to deal with. Good job. Loved it.
B&B Palazzo Giani
B&B Palazzo Giani is located in Chiavenna, 24 miles from St. Moritz and 31 miles from Lugano.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Locarno is 31 miles from B&B Palazzo Giani, and Lenzerheide is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 47 miles from B&B Palazzo Giani.
- Excellent stay, great breakfast served in the room with fresh bread. Lovely view and sound of the river. We felt very welcome!
Die Lage ist einmalig. Der Name Palazzo verspricht nicht zuviel!
Die Vermieterin war überaus freundlich. Obwohl wir früher als geplant ankamen, war sie, per Telefon kontaktiert, sofort zur Stelle. Herzlichen Dank dafür!
Unsere Ankunft mit dem kaltgestellten Fläschchen Prosecco kredenzen zu können, hat uns zusätzlich gefreut =)
- schöne Lage inmitten der Altstadt, rustikales Gebäude, authentische Einrichtung, Frühstück war im Zimmer für den nächsten Tag vorbereitet, Kaffeemasch. im Zimmer,
- Blick durch Bäume auf die Meira. Lage in der Altstadt. Atmosphäre des alten Palazzo.
- Der Blick aus dem Fenster auf den Fluss war wunderbar. Davor: ein Nussbaum voller Früchte ! Dies ist eine ganz besondere Unterkunft in einem uralten Gebäude. Italien ist hier in dem Zimmer, seine Natur und Geschichte.
B&B CAV Rondinella
Just 2,650 feet from the centre of Chiavenna, B&B CAV Rondinella offers accommodation with free WiFi and free parking. The property has a porch and a garden where guests can relax.The rooms feature a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and a TV.An Italian-style breakfast buffet which includes croissants, juice, nutella and jams is served in the living room. Guests can also make use of the shared kitchen.B&B CAV Rondinella is a 20-minute drive from Lake Como and is 6.2 miles from the skiing centre.
The familj is extremely service minded and Do what They can to make The stay as good as possible!
The old town in Chiavenna is a gem.
- The proprietor was friendly and helpful. Location easy to find, lovely setting. Rooms spacious and clean. Quiet place. All four of us were comfortable.
- did not have any breakfast so have no idea about that, but there are plenty of restaurants in the area.
- I thought it represented great value for money. Within walking distance to the old town and an excellent Pizza/Italian restaurant nearby.
- Comfortable bed. Spacious bathroom. Not too far from centre.
- The familj is extremely service minded and Do what They can to make The stay as good as possible!
B&B I Pioppi
Located in Chiavenna, 24 miles from St. Moritz, B&B I Pioppi features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lugano is 30 miles from B&B I Pioppi, and Locarno is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 47 miles from B&B I Pioppi.
Hosts received us at about 9pm, and allowed us to park inside of their personal gated yard. They were very welcoming and patient given a language barrier. The dwelling was clean and in good condition. A simple breakfast of Coffee, pastries, and yoghurt was prepared for us at the time that we communicated.
The rush of the river right outside the windows was very soothing. They were sensitive to our needs, including providing us with a stroller without it being requested, so that we could walk into town. The day that we left they allowed us to leave the car inside the gated area while we toured Chiavenna for a couple hours after checkout.
Chiavenna is a 5 minute walk away, and is a very dramatic, and lovely little town.
Two of 3 beds were comfortable.
- The service was amazing. Extremely nice owner with an adorable and very friendly dog. The views were stunning and the location was perfect. Great service with the breakfast also!
- Great host…and a beautiful home with large appartment-style room, kitchen, quiet neighborhood close to old town Chiavenna. Lovely garden, free parking, very comfortable bed, emmaculate bathroom. Peggy, the golden retriever, was an added hostess, greeting us in the morning. Breakfast was served in the room, which was delicious and very relaxed. Fresh croissants, Italian espresso….ahhh! We loved it here!
- Comfortable and spacious. The hosts are very kind and helpfull. The surrounding is beautifull
- Excellent value for money- lovely cosy but spacious apartment with great mountain view. We had a very warm welcome and fresh, tasty breakfast. Couldn’t have asked for more!
- Hosts received us at about 9pm, and allowed us to park inside of their personal gated yard. They were very welcoming and patient given a language barrier. The dwelling was clean and in good condition. A simple breakfast of Coffee, pastries, and yoghurt was prepared for us at the time that we communicated.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, cs cartara offers accommodations in Chiavenna, just 24 miles from St. Moritz. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Lugano is 31 miles from cs cartara, and Locarno is 31 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 48 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alpe Di Bondeno Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alpe di Bondeno Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!