10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alozaina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alozaina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alozaina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alozaina Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alozaina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alozaina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alozaina Andalucía:
B&B Cortijo La Pura
Located in Casarabonela in the Andalusia region, B&B Cortijo La Pura provides accommodations with free WiFi. There’s a water park on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A terrace can be found at B&B Cortijo La Pura, along with a shared lounge.Malaga is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Marbella is 28 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 31 miles away.
- Location! We enjoyed beautiful sunrise in the morning and stunning sky with full of stars in the night. Thank you for great tips for sightseeing. It was a great stay!
- This is a definitely a luxury B and B,the hosts Thomas and Nettecke were outstanding. Fantastic breakfast will definitely stay again
Nice and quiet place in the Spanish inland. Extremely friendly owners taking good care of their customers. They served a very nice breakfast on the terrace overlooking the nice surroundings with olive trees, avocado and orange trees. Our best recommendations.
Best regards Toril and Inge.
- Fabulous service, amazing breakfasts, terrific location and the most delightful, informative and helpful hosts.
- Quiet, beautiful location. Lovely hosts. Delicious breakfast.
Alegranza Bed&Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Located in Coín, Alegranza Bed&Breakfast provides accommodations with a garden. Complimentary WiFi is offered.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.A grill and a terrace are available for guests at Alegranza Bed&Breakfast to use.Malaga is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Did a stop over on the way to my house because it was after 11pm Host very helpful
Wi-Fi good, bed good, room clean,breakfast good,facilities good,nice pool, had everything I wanted for my stay
- The hosts couldn’t do enough for me. They were pleasant and genial, nothing was too much trouble. The room was spacious and included a desk and fan.
- I liked the quietness , the hosts were lovely and comfortable room .
- Genial host is Dutch but speaks excellent English. His 85 year old father paints large pictures which adorn the walls. They were very friendly and offered me wine in the evening. A very pleasant place to stay.
- La habitación super amplia con salida directa al porche y la piscina y en mi caso no tuve que compartir baño ya que estaba dentro de la habitación. Las vistas desde la casa son preciosas. Tranquilidad en plena montaña sin ruidos molestos. Fui con mi perra y no hubo ningún problema. Ideal para relajarse con playas a 20 km. Los dueños muy amables y agradables 🙂
- Did a stop over on the way to my house because it was after 11pm Host very helpful
Huerta de Nelson Bed and Breakfast
Featuring accommodations with a terrace, Huerta de Nelson is located in Monda. It has mountain views and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a bath, shower and free toiletries. There’s a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can relax in the garden at the property.Malaga is 29 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Marbella is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The location was stunning and the hostess was exceptionally helpful and charming.
- Enjoyed secluded atmosphere with floral and cactus gardens. Breakfeast in the gazebo looking out over the valley. A charming and helpful host who was prepared to go the extra mile to see we had a good stay. A Satnav is very usefull.
Lovely quiet relaxing location in the country with awesome views and lovely gardens, great spot for exploring the area also 20 mins from coast, not to hard to find with brilliant directions sent by owner. Very comfy bed .
Breakfast wonderful with fresh orange and homemade jams eaten on the terrace with glorious views.
A gem of a find.
- The place is tranquil and appealing, where think of Tuscana. Corinna is very kind to me.The bedroom is cozy and the bed is very comfortable. Two Dants are well-educated and I really like them. Breakfast are wonderful ,especially handmade jam.
- Our host was very welcoming and helpful with finding facilities in the area. The location was idyllic and we could watch the sun rising over the mountains from our bedroom every morning. We had our breakfast outside in the sunshine each day. Thank you to our host and her friendly dogs for a memorable and stress-free stay.
B&B Finca La Luna Azul
One of our top picks in Coín.Located in Coín in the Andalucía Region, 16 mi from Málaga, B&B Finca La Luna Azul features an outdoor pool and bar. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. B&B Finca La Luna Azul features free WiFi .There is a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 17 mi from Finca La Luna Azul, while Torremolinos is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 mi from Finca La Luna Azul.
- The welcome I received was so warm and inviting I felt instantly relaxed. The swimming pool and outside terrace area was fabulous for late afternoon sun and relaxing.
- Hosts were excellent . Facilities were excellent . Breakfast was good and gave a good start the day.
- Nice breakfast, nice pool, nice people. Must mark the location correctly. Deadline for when to be quiet, if they have mixed kind of guests.
- We travelled with a disabled friend and the owners were incredibly accommodating and helpful. Would absolutely recommend this place. Lovely people!
- This was a lovely place to share with our friends and family. I would recommend highly. Hanneke and Willem made us all feel welcome and the food and drink was outstanding. They couldn’t do enough for us and it was completed with a BBQ on our final day.
Villafranco Bed & Breakfast
Offering a private swimming pool and sun terrace, Villafranco Bed & Breakfast is located in the countryside, 4.3 mi from Cártama. The property also offers barbecue facilities.Featuring views over an orange grove and the surrounding mountains, accommodations comes with 2 bedrooms, living space with CD player, TV, and radio, breakfast room, and fridge. There is a bathroom with a shower. Villafranco Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi throughout the property.The area is popular for golfing and hiking. Alhaurín El Grande and Coín are both within 5.6 mi of Villafranco Bed & Breakfast. Málaga is 15 mi from the property, while the seaside villages of Marbella and Fuengirola are 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 11 mi away.
- We had a wonderful stay. Really feels like coming home. The owners were always there to fulfill all our needs and were never shy for a nice conversation. The apartment was clean and spacious but cosy at the same time. We came as a couple with our dog, he was free to go anywhere and got along well with the dogs of the owners. Really felt sad to leave this beautiful place and people. We would definitely recommend this place to everybody!
We had a great time at the Villa Franco – The hosts were incredibly friendly and helpful and the overall quality of the place far exceeded the price tag and any expectations we had.
The pool area was exceptional with views to die for.
Good place to relax. The hosts are near perfect and you can feel safe because it is guarded by the sweetest denish dogs you’ve ever seen. And if you don’t like dogs, they will keep them out of sight :).
Close to caminito del Rey, which makes it even more awesome.
Everything was perfect. There are very lovely family to give you all the commodities than you need. The apartment is perfect and the piscine as-well. We was there with our dog and he meet to News dog friends with the family dogs.
It was perfect and the location is marvelous.
- Very friendly owners! Lovely swimming pool with a nice view.
B&B Finca Alegria de la Vida
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, B&B Finca Alegria de la Vida provides accommodations in Pizarra with free WiFi and mountain views. This bed and breakfast has air-conditioned accommodations with a terrace.This bed and breakfast comes with a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.There’s a garden at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Malaga is 22 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from B&B Finca Alegria de la Vida.
No reviews yet.
Finca la Mota Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Alhaurín el Grande! Finca la Mota is located in Alhaurin el Grande, 21 mi from Malaga Airport. Set in a garden with an outdoor pool, this rustic bed & breakfast offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Each room has garden views and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.There is a bar with an outdoor terrace and the restaurant serves international cuisine. Finca la Mota has a tour desk and is 0.6 mi from Alhaurín Golf Course.
- Excellent staff. Very friendly but also efficient. Restaurant and bar open 7 days a week 12-10. So no problem getting food which was also excellent.
- Large breakfast, staff going beyond their duties and quiet location
- Excellent breakfast. Peaceful surroundings in a beautiful area. Relaxed atmosphere. Very attentive friendly staff. Restaurant very good. No need to leave the hotel if you didn’t want to.
Finca La Mota is a lovely little hotel with lovely friendly staff (who all seemed to speak good English, should you need them to).
We ate in the restaurant and the food was very good and great value. Rooms are good, with en-suite wet room. The bed was very comfortable. Swimming pool looked great but we had thundery weather with lots rain so didn’t get chance to use.
- Breakfast was lovely, made even better by the beautiful countryside surroundings.
Mariposa Libre Bed and Breakfast
Located in Cártama, Mariposa Libre has accommodations with a year-round outdoor pool and a garden. The accommodations have a hot tub.There’s also a kitchenette in some of the units equipped with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.A bicycle rental service is available at Mariposa Libre.Malaga is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Marbella is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very far from the town and not good for walking distance to anything
It was a very friendly, relaxing place, away from it all. My son loved the pool, the dogs and the owners and as annoying as a 6yr old can be, the owners of the property put up with his constant questions.
Just remember if you are looking for 5* luxury this wont be the place, but at the end of the day its camping with a bed (we stayed in a tipi tent). The friendliness more than makes up for the lack of luxury and the owners are trying their hardest to please their guests.
If you are looking for a bit more, try their new safari tents, complete with kitchen, bathroom and individual bedrooms, they are amazing!!
Give it a chance and you wont be dissapointed.
- Close to airport, nice hosts, comfortable bed and clean sheets, shared fridge, good for a one-night-stay
- Nothing is too much trouble for the hosts. They collected us and dropped us off, gave us bikes and beers and the whole family are friendly and cheerful, their home is your home. I highly recommend staying in this beautiful place with stunning views. Amazing.
- Brilliant stay, totally recommended. We loved the yurts – very comfy, warm and fun. Hot tub and pool were fantastic, amazing and cheap tapas made by the friendly owners one night, good breakfast, extremely relaxing with lots of quiet spots and places for our small boys to play. Can’t wait to return!
B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña
One of our best sellers in Alora! Providing an outdoor swimming pool, B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña has accommodations in Alora. Free WiFi is provided.Opening to a terrace with mountain or garden views, all units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden.Malaga is 31 miles from B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable and with lovely views (bird watching over the hill behind the house!). We self-catered, using the outside kitchen every evening, eating on the terrace where we also had our excellent breakfast.
- I loved everything about this place, the remote location, the pool, the hosts! The yurt I stayed in had everything you could think of, it was just so nice for a relaxing break. I can’t wait to go back!
- The hosts were wonderful! They were very relaxed but also attentive. We felt like we were staying with old friends. The yurt was beautiful and spacious. The views from the sitting area outside the yurt was so nice – especially at sunset. The breakfast was excellent (the best we have enjoyed on our trip so far). I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends
- It was an experience like no other, in a place like no other on a natural spot. But certainly, the kindness and marvellous reception of Nel & Jeroen.
- Lovely owners, fabulous breakfasts and excellent attention to detail
Alora Valley View Accommodations
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alora Valley View Accommodations offers accommodations in Alora, 18 mi from Málaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike hire is available and the area is popular for hiking. Marbella is 25 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations.
- We are a family of four and had the two rooms directly next to each other on our own terrace which was very convenient for us personally. The whole accommodation had a really friendly and private atmosphere and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The owner was very helpful and kind. The house was well-located and we were able to reach the Caminito del Rey and El Torqual and liked it a lot.
- The view is so beautiful. From the pool you can see the beautiful valley. Heather, the host and owner, has more than earned our respect in running this fantastic b&b. A perfect mountain side hide out, with all sorts of outdoor adventure just around the corner. Highly recommended!
- Very clean with lots of lovely extras and amenities. Lovely pool. Heather taking care of her guest perfectly, e.g. offering breakfast also for the appartment guests and giving helpful tips for every need.
Hearther’s home is situated in the most amazing area…..surrounded by an unbeatable view…and very close to an untouched white town , where you can find everything you might need….
We hired a car , so spent our time with a perfect combination of seeing the area and relaxation by the pool.
The room was very comfortable and breakfast on the terrace was a wonderful treat……..
Thank you Heather and Chico for a truly amazing week.
- Location was perfect for walking and sightseeing. Accommodation was comfortable, contemporary design and spotlessly clean. Great views, lovely pool and chill out area. Host was friendly and helpful. Town was close with variety of bars and restaurants. Added bonus of cold drinks in the honesty bar was a nice touch.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alozaina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alozaina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alozaina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alozaina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!