10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alora Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Alora Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alora Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alora Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alora Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alora Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alora Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alora Andalucía:
Casa Las Olivas Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Alora – and a guest favorite.
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and a hot tub with views of the mountain, Casa Las Olivas is located in Alora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Casa Las Olivas features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Málaga is 18 mi from Casa Las Olivas, while Marbella is 27 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 17 mi away.
- The room was comfortable, the view was great, the breakfast was excellent and the hosts were very friendly.
- The hosts were super friendly people. We were very well received. We loved it all. Space, breakfast, company. It was five stars. I really want to go back there.
- Perfect place, perfect view, fantastic owners, delicious kitchen. One of these places you will never forget!
The most welcoming and thoughtful hosts. Super relaxed, genuinely lovely and helpful!
Really special setting, very friendly dog, everything you need. I really liked having the option of a supply of water, beer and drinks to buy with the honesty box as the town is a little drive away and this made it very convenient.
- Warm welcome and hospitality through the stay. Dirk and Ingrid are fabulous hosts; nothing was too much trouble. They even got some soya milkfor my breakfasts and tea. Knowledgeable about the area. Home from home. Thank you for a lovely stay
B&B Sol y Monte
B&B Sol y Monte has accommodations with free bikes and free WiFi, and is located in Alora.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.B&B Sol y Monte has an outdoor pool.A terrace is available for guests to use at the accommodation.Malaga is 21 miles from B&B Sol y Monte, while Marbella is 52 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 24 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- all was perfect.amazing and super friendly owners. beautiful location. very nicr premises.
- The owners…very accommodating and genuinely nice people.
One of the nicest hosts we’ve come across.
Very clean rooms, great pool, relaxing terrace, Refrigerator to be used.
Lovely and nicely prepared breakfast on the quiet terrace.
Great and calm location, reachable by nearly any car, although the first drive may require some guts.
If we have had enough time we’d have spent additional days there.
I strongly recommend this accommodation. The hosts, who come from The Netherlands, made us feel like at home. The room and toilet were clean, great swimming-pool and the breakfast (included in the price) was really nice. I also recommend to have the dinner there – Erwin and Lydia are excellent cooks.
We met there an English family and a Spanish couple. We had a great time together sharing the common areas and chating outdoors until late hours. Great atmosphere.
Also, it should be said that the place is remote, 15-20 mins by a mountain track. (If our old car made it, I guess any car can reach there). But it was perfect for us since we were looking for a place without light pollution for stargazing.
- Erwin and Lydia have created the perfect place for a relaxing get-away. We would rate their hospitality 15 if that was possible. Calm, relaxing, great pool, good food, great place to recharge your batteries. Our daughter (2,5 years) enjoyed it very much as well. Recommendation for guests: Choose a stable rental car (e.g. SUV), as you have to go off the paved roads for a bit to get to Sol y Monte.
B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña
One of our best sellers in Alora! Providing an outdoor swimming pool, B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña has accommodations in Alora. Free WiFi is provided.Opening to a terrace with mountain or garden views, all units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. There’s a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can also relax in the garden.Malaga is 31 miles from B&B Casa Arroyo De La Montaña. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. Clean, comfortable and with lovely views (bird watching over the hill behind the house!). We self-catered, using the outside kitchen every evening, eating on the terrace where we also had our excellent breakfast.
- I loved everything about this place, the remote location, the pool, the hosts! The yurt I stayed in had everything you could think of, it was just so nice for a relaxing break. I can’t wait to go back!
- The hosts were wonderful! They were very relaxed but also attentive. We felt like we were staying with old friends. The yurt was beautiful and spacious. The views from the sitting area outside the yurt was so nice – especially at sunset. The breakfast was excellent (the best we have enjoyed on our trip so far). I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends
- It was an experience like no other, in a place like no other on a natural spot. But certainly, the kindness and marvellous reception of Nel & Jeroen.
- Lovely owners, fabulous breakfasts and excellent attention to detail
Dos Alamos B&B
Located in Alora, Dos Alamos B&B has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace.Each unit is fitted with air conditioning, private bathroom and a kitchenette including a fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Malaga is 28 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Marbella is 35 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 30 miles from Dos Alamos B&B.
- Ultimate relaxation on the countryside, very nice owner couple with great service. Also great nature sightseeing and restaurant tips.
- The best bed in Spain. The breakfast was amazing and the owners was so nice to us. I will go back there <3 In this area around Alora, west of Malaga and in the mountain you can buy organic fruit, vegetables, oil etc.
- De omgeving en de rust! Zeer gastvrij en vertrouwd.
- Goed bed! Goed ontbijt. Vriendelijke mensen. Kamers proper.
- Hoe de b&b eruit zag. Zoals beloofd. Erg gezellig en super bij t zwembad. Vriendelijke ontvangst en gastvrijheid.
Alora Valley View Accommodations
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alora Valley View Accommodations offers accommodations in Alora, 18 mi from Málaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike hire is available and the area is popular for hiking. Marbella is 25 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations.
- We are a family of four and had the two rooms directly next to each other on our own terrace which was very convenient for us personally. The whole accommodation had a really friendly and private atmosphere and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The owner was very helpful and kind. The house was well-located and we were able to reach the Caminito del Rey and El Torqual and liked it a lot.
- The view is so beautiful. From the pool you can see the beautiful valley. Heather, the host and owner, has more than earned our respect in running this fantastic b&b. A perfect mountain side hide out, with all sorts of outdoor adventure just around the corner. Highly recommended!
- Very clean with lots of lovely extras and amenities. Lovely pool. Heather taking care of her guest perfectly, e.g. offering breakfast also for the appartment guests and giving helpful tips for every need.
Hearther’s home is situated in the most amazing area…..surrounded by an unbeatable view…and very close to an untouched white town , where you can find everything you might need….
We hired a car , so spent our time with a perfect combination of seeing the area and relaxation by the pool.
The room was very comfortable and breakfast on the terrace was a wonderful treat……..
Thank you Heather and Chico for a truly amazing week.
- Location was perfect for walking and sightseeing. Accommodation was comfortable, contemporary design and spotlessly clean. Great views, lovely pool and chill out area. Host was friendly and helpful. Town was close with variety of bars and restaurants. Added bonus of cold drinks in the honesty bar was a nice touch.
Finca El Limonar Bed and Breakfast
Located in Alora, Finca El Limonar provides accommodations with free WiFi and access to a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Malaga is 29 miles from Finca El Limonar, while Marbella is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Fuego Blanco is located in Alora and has air-conditioned accommodations with free WiFi, as well as access to an outdoor swimming pool.The bed and breakfast offers a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hair dryer and bath. Some units include a terrace and/or a balcony with pool views.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and Fuego Blanco can arrange a bicycle rental service.Malaga is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Marbella is 34 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 30 miles from Fuego Blanco.
No reviews yet.
B&B Rincón Del Mundo
Set in Alora, 16 mi from Málaga, B&B Rincón Del Mundo features an outdoor pool and barbecue. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a common area with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, blu-ray player and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. You can play darts at this bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Alora is famous for Caminito del Rey and hiking. Marbella is 24 mi from B&B Rincón Del Mundo, while Torremolinos is 16 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 14 mi from B&B Rincón Del Mundo.
- Excellent place in the mountains, very nice staff, central location with lot of possibilities for day trips. Super breakfast.
- Fantastic hosts,beautiful location 5 stars all round !!
- De accommodatie heeft een mooi uitzicht, met mooi weer is het er heerlijk buiten. Het ontbijt was super en erg uitgebreid. De eigenaren proberen het je naar de zin te maken.
Wij werden ‘s morgens verwend met een super ontbijt, elke dag wat nieuws. Vers fruitsap, smoothies, verschillende soorten brood, ….. ook regionale producten.
Silvie is een super gastvrouw.
De gastvrijheid was super.Ontbijt was haast te uitgebreid, zoveel!
Het meest beviel ons de mooie plek, rust en ruimte, het landelijke van de plek.
En natuurlijk het heerlijke weer .
B&B Cortijo Veracruz
B&B Cortijo Veracruz is located in Alora.Opening to a terrace with city views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool.Guests at this property can enjoy cycling and hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.Malaga is 28 miles from B&B Cortijo Veracruz. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Rancho Riff Raff
One of our best sellers in Alora! Located in Alora in the Andalusia region, Rancho Riff Raff has a terrace and mountain views. With pool views, this property provides a patio.This bed and breakfast with garden views features a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool. Guests can also relax in the garden.Malaga is 24 miles from Rancho Riff Raff, while Marbella is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Supernice house-keeper, beautiful surroundings, nice room
Private studio detached from the ranch.
Clean, super calm resting area next to the pool with possibility to eat outside.
- I like the friendliness, welcome, good bye and good breakfast
- Prostredi, klid – misto je mimo civilizaci, ale autem dostupne na vsechny strany
De rust, een eigen plekje bovenop de berg en een zwembadje voor je slaapkamer!
Koelkast en aanrecht buiten maken dat je er zelf een broodje kunt smeren met een koud wijntje, biertje of frisje. Wel even boodschapjes halen voor je aankomt!
Ontbijtje wordt voor gezorgd op aanvraag!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alora Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alora Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alora Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alora Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!