10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Almogía Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almogía Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Almogía Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almogía Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almogía Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Almogía Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Almogía Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Almogía Andalucía:
Casa El Corasueño b&b
With a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden, Casa El Corasueño b&b provides accommodations with free WiFi.Opening to a balcony with mountain or garden views, all units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. A fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Casa El Corasueño b&b.The accommodation has a terrace.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Malaga is 14 miles from Casa El Corasueño b&b, while Marbella is 44 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Casa Sarandy – guest room Bed and Breakfast
Located in Almogía in the Andalucía region, Casa Sarandy – guest room has a terrace and mountain views. This property offers access to darts and free WiFi.This bed and breakfast with pool views features a bathroom with a bath, bidet and free toiletries.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Staff are always available to help at the reception.The bed and breakfast offers an outdoor pool. Barbecue facilities are provided.Málaga is 23 mi from Casa Sarandy – guest room, while Torremolinos is 16 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 21 mi away.
No reviews yet.
La Posada del Torcal Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Villanueva de la Concepción – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool, tennis court and garden, La Posada del Torcal is located in Villanueva de la Concepción. Offering a restaurant, the property also features a bar. The rooms have a terrace with mountain views.At the hotel, each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and some rooms also include a bathtub. Rooms at La Posada del Torcal also feature a balcony or a terrace.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodations can find nearby.Málaga is 17 mi from La Posada del Torcal, while Torremolinos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 mi from the hotel.
- Wonderful stay – don’t miss the dinner in the evening! We loved all of it: the house, the people, the food.
- Beautiful view and well maintained gardens. Lovely pool area with honesty bar. This couple just started their business but they seem very in control of everything. Welcoming and very helpfull. Great breakfast, even greater dinner. Paella-friday was great, lots of seafood and chicken to be found in there. On saturday Mark cooked and surprised us with his dishes. The biggest surprise was that we found out we loved sherry. The Pedro Ximenez 1927. Thanks for introducing us to sherry! 🙂 Since that day we drank several different sherry’s but eventually bought this 1927 in Seville. We wish you the best of luck!
- The welcome, the food, the rooms and the beautiful garden and views.
Beautiful, serene property in a stunning location, with panoramic views.
Corine and Mark are wonderful hosts.
Eating breakfast outside on the terrace was a real pleasure…and dinners too – it was a lovely surprise to find that an evening meal was available on some days.
And…such a comfortable bed!
We will be going back 🙂
- Our third stay and the hotel is just as beautiful, with friendly new owners. We liked the addition of an honesty bar. A shame there are no lunch options and dinner is only served certain evenings. The night we did eat there, the food was however spectacular, Mark is a great chef.
Bed and breakfast Nuestro Cielo
Bed and breakfast Nuestro Cielo is located in Villanueva de la Concepción and offers an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. This bed and breakfast provides a terrace as well as free WiFi.A bicycle rental service is available at this property.Malaga is 20 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Torremolinos is 25 miles away. Malaga Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was good and had evening meal with the owner one night ..staff are lovely so friendly and professional .
- Staff was amazing so friendly and made to feel so at home.They even cooked an evening meal for the guests staying on the Sunday night and provided both food and drinks.
Frank en Fabi zijn aardige en behulpzame mensen!
Voor de routebeschijving even op hun website kijken, daar staat een uitgebreide omschrijving waarmee het niet fout kan gaan. (auto GPS kent t adres niet.)
Twee restaurantjes op 2km bergaf.
- Gezellige gast heer en dame, geweldig ontbijt, leuk zitje buiten bij de kamer, mooie ruime schone kamer.
- Prima ontbijt, heel uitgebreid met een aantal zelfgemaakte jams. Elke ochtend een lekker eitje.
Rincon Del Torcal Bed and Breakfast
Offering views of the mountains, Rincon Del Torcal is located in Villanueva de la Concepción in the Andalucía Region, 22 mi from Málaga.There is a shared living room with sofa where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with hairdryer. Rincon Del Torcal features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property with a fridge, kettle, microwave and coffee maker.Antequera is 11 mi from Rincon Del Torcal, while National Park El Torcal is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 25 mi from Rincon Del Torcal.
- Amazing location. Best bed we had during our stay in Spain. Good breakfast. Friendly host
Kate and Bill are most gracious hosts, the guest house is well kept and very comfortable. Great location for visiting El Torcal!
..many thanks for the lovely visit, Vicki, Canada
- perfect place If you want to be close Malaga but not in the city.
- A very warm and friendly welcome, a clean and delightful room with a very comfortable bed. Very quiet and tranquil, excellent facilities and definitely value for money.
- Ensuite bathroom is spacious, comfortable beds. A warm welcoming atmosphere in all areas of the accommodation.
Casa el Chorro Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Casa el Chorro offers accommodations in El Chorro. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and shower.Málaga is 40 mi from Casa el Chorro, while Marbella is 50 mi away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 43 mi from the property.
- Great room and breakfast, they even prepared dinner for us and the other guests. Lovely area to stay and overall very relaxing.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful, Frank brought us with our luggage to the train station. The apartments are cosy, spacy and clean; we enjooyed the good breakfast and made frequently use of the swimming pool. The location is gorgeous; good for walks in the mountains and the Caminito del Rey.
- Casa el Chorro is a fabulous property. The hosts couldn’t be nicer, their hospitality very much adds to the whole experience. It’s nearby to El Caminito del Rey and you can go horseback riding which is right next to Casa el Chorro. If you’re planning a visit in August, make sure you book el Camino well in advance. We were foolish enough to think we could just rock on up and do the walk but it was booked out for the entire month. This area of Malaga is well worth of visit and Casa el Chorro is a perfect base to stay while exploring the area.
- Very welcoming hosts who were happy to interact with their guests, giving good advice on where to eat and the best way to get to the Caminito. Great pool with fantastic views of the surrounding mountains – just the place to relax after a day of walking. Lovely breakfast served on the outside terrace when the weather permits. We had downstairs room and could sleep with the windows open for the evening breeze.
Bed very comfortable, room and veranda excellent, everywhere clean. Jolanda and Frank do a great continental breakfast and the honesty box allows you to use the kitchen for tea coffee and drinks!!!.
The peacefulness of the surroundings just adds to the whole experience, will stay agin if I go back to El Chorro.
Cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA Bed and Breakfast
Offering an outdoor pool, B&B cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA is located in El Chorro. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a patio and a terrace. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view from the room. Extras include an outdoor seating area.At B&B cortijo Don Camilo de La HUMA you will find a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include water sports facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Malaga Airport is 37 mi away.
The most welcoming place I ever stayed in. You feel like you’re visiting very good old friends.
It is in a fantastic location, close to the Camino del Rey and the lakes.
Good quality furnishings, the bed was very comfortable and a good shower.
Beautiful saltwater pool with comfortable sun loungers, perfect to relax with beautiful views.
Great hosts, good conversation, and we definitely recommend the meals!
- Jacques and Danny were so welcoming, helpful and were always willing to make recommendations for day trips in the local area. The B&B was in an idyllic setting with lovely decorated rooms and a beautiful pool area. The breakfasts and evening meals were absolutely fantastic, full of fresh home cooked ingredients. We adored the animals too. It really is a special place.
- The location was spectacular, the meals were delecious and the company was fantastic! The hosts were very helpful and attentive.
- beautiful location, great hosts, great accommodation.
- The most welcoming place I ever stayed in. You feel like you’re visiting very good old friends.
Alora Valley View Accommodations
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alora Valley View Accommodations offers accommodations in Alora, 18 mi from Málaga. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom.Bike hire is available and the area is popular for hiking. Marbella is 25 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations, while Torremolinos is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 17 mi from Alora Valley View Accommodations.
- We are a family of four and had the two rooms directly next to each other on our own terrace which was very convenient for us personally. The whole accommodation had a really friendly and private atmosphere and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The owner was very helpful and kind. The house was well-located and we were able to reach the Caminito del Rey and El Torqual and liked it a lot.
- The view is so beautiful. From the pool you can see the beautiful valley. Heather, the host and owner, has more than earned our respect in running this fantastic b&b. A perfect mountain side hide out, with all sorts of outdoor adventure just around the corner. Highly recommended!
- Very clean with lots of lovely extras and amenities. Lovely pool. Heather taking care of her guest perfectly, e.g. offering breakfast also for the appartment guests and giving helpful tips for every need.
Hearther’s home is situated in the most amazing area…..surrounded by an unbeatable view…and very close to an untouched white town , where you can find everything you might need….
We hired a car , so spent our time with a perfect combination of seeing the area and relaxation by the pool.
The room was very comfortable and breakfast on the terrace was a wonderful treat……..
Thank you Heather and Chico for a truly amazing week.
- Location was perfect for walking and sightseeing. Accommodation was comfortable, contemporary design and spotlessly clean. Great views, lovely pool and chill out area. Host was friendly and helpful. Town was close with variety of bars and restaurants. Added bonus of cold drinks in the honesty bar was a nice touch.
Casa Las Olivas Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Alora – and a guest favorite.
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and a hot tub with views of the mountain, Casa Las Olivas is located in Alora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Casa Las Olivas features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Málaga is 18 mi from Casa Las Olivas, while Marbella is 27 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 17 mi away.
- The room was comfortable, the view was great, the breakfast was excellent and the hosts were very friendly.
- The hosts were super friendly people. We were very well received. We loved it all. Space, breakfast, company. It was five stars. I really want to go back there.
- Perfect place, perfect view, fantastic owners, delicious kitchen. One of these places you will never forget!
The most welcoming and thoughtful hosts. Super relaxed, genuinely lovely and helpful!
Really special setting, very friendly dog, everything you need. I really liked having the option of a supply of water, beer and drinks to buy with the honesty box as the town is a little drive away and this made it very convenient.
- Warm welcome and hospitality through the stay. Dirk and Ingrid are fabulous hosts; nothing was too much trouble. They even got some soya milkfor my breakfasts and tea. Knowledgeable about the area. Home from home. Thank you for a lovely stay
La Casa Azul B&B + Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. La Casa Azul Bed & Breakfast in Málaga features vintage style rooms with balcony and free Wi-Fi. It is 650 feet from the beach and a 15-minute walk from the historic town center.This bed & breakfast offers bright double rooms with private bathroom including hairdryer and free toiletries. Rooms are air conditioned and feature either a large window or a balcony with a view. It offers also two-bedroom apartments located in the building next door.As well you can find apartments in this bed & breakfast, with 2 bedrooms, fitted kitchen and living area.This 19th-century style property includes many unique touches such as ornamental chandeliers and an antique cannon. Additional services such as car hire and delivery of groceries are available.La Casa Azul Bed & Breakfast is located 0.7 mi from the Picasso Museum and 0.8 mi from Cervantes Theater. Malaga Airport is 7.1 mi away.
Malaga Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, tapas and shopping.
- The apartment was much bigger than expected with great facilities. It was nice to have tea, coffee and also beers and juices in the fridge. Also lots of space and hangers for clothes. Carlos and his team were lovely. Also there’s a great Italian restaurant across the road.
Quaint and well run with very hospitable staff. Fantastic breakfast.
The hosts were very kindly and gave us plenty of informations.
It is a perfect place to stay!
- The property is really tastefully furnished, beds so comfy. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the breakfast good.
- We felt very welcome and comfortable at La Casa Azul. Our room was beautiful and larger than we expected, with thoughtful touches like a small refrigerator and a welcome glass of sherry. The staff cheerfully answered our many questions and helped us arrange transportation to the airport. Best of all was the breakfast, a large variety of interesting foods from which to choose, together with excellent coffee.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Almogía Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Almogía Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Almogía Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Almogía Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!