10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy:
Due Lune B&B
Due Lune B&B is located in Almenno San Salvatore, just 28 miles from Milan.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Bergamo is 5 miles from Due Lune B&B, and Como is 25 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casa Di Campagna
B&B La Casa Di Campagna is located in Bergamo, just 29 miles from Milan.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Como is 28 miles from B&B La Casa Di Campagna, and Brescia is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Laura and Miriam went out of their way to make me feel like I was home. They are truly a gift to this world and some of the best humans I have ever encountered. Also, the beds were amazing!!! The property is also so special. It’s positioned between the old town and the new town, so you aren’t too far away but you aren’t in the center of the hustle and bustle of Bergamo. Magical and highly recommended.
- This B&B is very well managed with lovely ladies. We really enjoyed our room with a view to the old monastery and fields. Bed, bathroom and breakfast were good. There is excellent opportunity for outdoors, either biking or walking just across the road. Laura reserved us a dinner table in a local restaurant. We were very pleased with our stay and look forward to another stay.
- All was perfect. The breakfast excellent for the price, the service in top!
- Fantastic place to stay. The bedroom was huge and the bed was so comfortable I want to buy a mattress just like it. The food was plentiful and delicious and the hostess Laura was so friendly. Everything was spotless and high quality. Highly recommended. Thank you
- Located literally across the road from fields of the National Park, it was very quiet. Yet access is easy from either public transport or car. The rooms are beautifully presented (Country decor) and Miriam and Laura are hospitable and helpful. Breakfast is good.
B&b La corte dei Gelsomini
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, B&b La corte dei Gelsomini is located in Ponteranica, just 29 miles from Milan. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Bergamo is 2.8 miles from B&b La corte dei Gelsomini, and Como is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 5 miles from B&b La corte dei Gelsomini.
- Beautifully presented with every attention to details including hairdryer and ladies essentials. Lovely view. Cute cats. Helpful hostess. Easy to reach town centre. Top hotel.
- Very friendly, clean with a spectacular view. Nice breakfast. Beautiful cats in the garden.
- Das Zimmer entsprach meinen Erwartungen. Es war gemütlich und das Bett sehr bequem. Abends war es sehr ruhig, man konnte gut schlafen. Beim Frühstück hat man sich selbst bedient, was einem das Gefühl einer Ferienwohnung gab. Das Auto parkte in einer Garage – top!
Abbiamo soggiornato in 2 per 2 notti, ottimo B&B, dalla strada non si nota
Salita ripida da fare in auto attraversando il cancello automatico, si arrivato al parcheggio coperto (3 auto)
Salita a piedi con molti gradini
Camera bella, pulizia buona, grande abbastanza, bella vista dal balcone, bagno ok
Ottima la padrona di casa, sempre sorridente e gentile
Colazione fai da te, puoi fare il caffè e il te, presenti fette biscottate, marmellate, cereali, latte nel frigo in comune e torte
Un accueil très disponible, un lieu stylé, à l’ambiance américaine presque.
Le jacuzzi dans la chambre? Je ne vous en parle même pas tant ce genre de plus est apprécié ;))). Rapport qualité prix superbe 😉
B&B Al Calicanto
Located in Sorisole in the region of Lombardia, 30 miles from Milan, B&B Al Calicanto features a terrace and views of the mountains.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bergamo is 3.4 miles from B&B Al Calicanto, and Como is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 6 miles from B&B Al Calicanto.
- First of all the city: so quiet and peaceful with beautiful nature and architecture. And of course the Al Calicanto and its owners who was very friendly and helpful. The acomodation located near the bus station (may be about 400 meters) so you easily can get to any part of the city.
- I could use the bike, nice nature around, nice hosters
- Lovely owners, quiet surrounding, nice breakfast – great value for money. Will be back!
Breakfast very healthy and solid for a dane- goatcheese and brown bread
- Понравилось все! Милый уютный домик , все сделано со вкусом и любовью. Теплая комната в желтых тонах с паркетом на полу под названием ,,мимоза,, сразу избавила меня от Московской депрессии . Идеальная чистота. Очень добрая и приятная хозяйка . Всегда готова помочь . Сразу чувствуется, что человек хочет создать условия для комфортного проживания. Индивидуальный подход к каждому постояльцу с учетом его пожеланий. Это очень располагает к общению и это очень приятно❤ Местность красивая, вокруг горы вдалеке от городской суеты. Отдыхала душой ! И раставалась со слезами на глазах. Хочу сюда еще!
Bio&B Cascina Montebello
Located in Palazzago in the region of Lombardia, 26 miles from Milan, Bio&B Cascina Montebello features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Bergamo is 6 miles from Bio&B Cascina Montebello, and Como is 23 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 9 miles away.
- This superb little biological B&B has it all. According to us this is close to perfection. Angela, Roberto and their sons together with their friend Stefano gives you the peace and quiet that you need. The rooms are really well planed and you actually has a apartment to yourself with kitchen, living room, bedroom and a large bathroom.
- Sentirsi a casa lontani da casa!! Ospitalità e cortesia sono le parole chiave, pulizia ottima.
- ottima accoglienza e disponibilità dei proprietari ,posizione con ottima vista su colline
- La semplicità della cascina in un posto assolutamente tranquillo e nel verde.Ottima location per partire alla scoperta delle bellissime valli attorno.
Invitati ad un matrimonio nella vicina Almenno passiamo la notte a Cascina Montebello un ambiente rustico ma molto confortevole.
Ottima la posizione con uno splendido panorama, il giardino molto ben curato e lo staff cordiale e disponibile.
Buonissima la prima colazione con torte e dolci fatti in casa.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Komodo B&B offers accommodations in Treviolo.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Milan is 26 miles from Komodo B&B, and Bergamo is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 3.1 miles from Komodo B&B.
- Pulizia, comodità , riservatezza, gentilezza dei titolari
- Ottima cortesia del proprietario, disponibile in tutto, ambiente pulito e confortevole.
confortable, calme, grande salle de bains équipée de baignoire et douche.
Il s’agit d’un Bed and Breakfast dans un appartement composé de deux chambres, donc autre occupant possible.
Parfait pour un séjour proche de Bergame avec la voiture.
- Gentilezza dei gestori, premura nel cercare di soddisfare le esigenze, pulizia, dimensione a misura d’uomo (solo 2 camere), modo di fare easy che ti fa quasi sentire a casa
- Camere molto spaziose e confortevoli. Un vero e priprio paradiso per studiare o rilassarsi. Staff disponibilissimo e simpatico! Molto gentili.
B&B Santa Lucia
Located in Bergamo in the region of Lombardia, 28 miles from Milan, B&B Santa Lucia features a sun terrace and views of the city. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Como is 29 miles from B&B Santa Lucia, and Brescia is 29 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Location was great and very comfortable.Massimo and Federica are the owners and they are so lovely and wonderful persons!They do anything for all guests confort! They are so helpful!
- Very clean modern rooms with nice furnishings. The room I stayed in shared a common balcony area with the other rooms, but anyway it was very spacious. Bathroom was also large, modern and clean. The common areas (i.e. kitchen and large hallway) were also well kept, with lot’s of snacks and appliances.
- Room was clean and cosy, the host was very friendly.
Everything was just perfect! 🙂 Quiet and calm place to relax and forget about city’s noise:)
Bed and pillows were just perfect!
- Very nice and helpful host, very good location, nice room with comfortable bed and spacious bathroom.
Angolo Del Poeta
One of our top picks in Bergamo.Angolo Del Poeta is located in Bergamo, 29 miles from Milan and 30 miles from Como.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brescia is 28 miles from Angolo Del Poeta, and Monza is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Orio Al Serio Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, well restored and maintained, renaissance house built around an interior courtyard onto which many of the bedrooms look out. Beautiful, well appointed, comfortable and spacious rooms (more like small apartments), each with seating area, small kitchen corner and large bathroom with modern fittings. Tasteful combination of antique furniture and modern elements with some amusing details. Convenient location in a lively but quiet residential area, with many shops and excellent restaurants, within walking distance of the railway station, and of the lower town centre of Bergamo, and the old city atop a hill. Warm and friendly welcome from the delightful owners more this house. I hope to visit again soon!
- Location was central. The BnB was typical Italian and we felt like we were immersed in everything Italian. It was perfect. The staff were friendly and helpful and the breakfast was amazing
- Friendly staff. Great authentic italian pallazo, good location.
- Located in historical building not far from downtown of Bergamo’s Città Bassa. The room was wide and quiet, very clean and with confortable furniture. Breakfast was good and local products are offered there.
I liked the meditation corner. I means the landlord left some grappa for free at the reception.
Do not order american coffee, it means instant coffee. Order coffee or capuccino
Antica Brianza Alloggi
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Antica Brianza Alloggi offers accommodations in Bergamo.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is luggage storage space, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Milan is 28 miles from Antica Brianza Alloggi, and Como is 29 miles away. Orio Al Serio Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner, within walking distance from both old town and downtown,great value for money, great breakfast. We stayed for just one night, but would surely recommend it for even longer stays.
- The host was very kind and helpful! She offered us tea, coffee, spaghetti. We got an early check-in and check-out and our stay was pleasant and without any problems. The host also told us about the nearest places we could visit and gave us additional information. The rooms are spacious and a double room could also fit a third person because of the large sofa there is. Each apartment has a terrace and if the weather is good you can have breakfast outside. Would reccommend to all our friends and would visit again!
- The owner was super nice with us, she provided us water, coffee, and helped us to manage the airport transfer in the early morning! The hostel is clean, friendly, comfortable.
- The owner/manager (?) was very helpful, also in situations not directly linked to the contract (helping us to find a doctor for a sick kid). Facilities, although a bit outdated, were kept clean and in a good shape. Good location – shops and bars around, in walking distance to the old city.
- The owner of the hotel was very hospitable, very polite and gave us a lot of information. Its very clean in the hotel. I’ll visit the hotel again.
B&B Palazzo Contessa
B&B Palazzo Contessa offers accommodations in Ambivere. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Milan is 25 miles from B&B Palazzo Contessa, and Bergamo is 6 miles from the property. Orio Al Serio Airport is 8 miles away.
- Everything – beautifully furnished, super clean, very kind and helpful hosts
It was an amazing stay, every small detail was perfect. we really liked the bathrobes for kids.
The breakfast was surprising and one of the highlights of the stay.
- I and my wife stayed for few days at B&B Palazzo Contessa. Giuseppe and Paolo are extremely nice, helpful and friendly and makes your stay one of THE best. The property is so pretty and really does live up to its name “Palazzo”. The facilities are great (very comfortable bed), fully equipped, and extremely clean and it has everything one needs. Exceptional beautifully decorated with real flowers everywhere. Giuseppe prepares an outstanding breakfast, with variety of different morning dishes, coffee, tea, fresh bread, fresh fruits, cheese, and a new cake every morning, everything very nicely placed on the table. It is a 5* B&B and we look forward to coming back. Thank you Giuseppe and Paolo (and Arco)
- Everything was perfect and host was very friendly . Breakfast was the best we’ve ever had.
- My family and I loved our stay! The apartment was beautiful, very clean, spacious and cozy. The interior decoration was done with much attention to detail. My wife enjoyed the fresh flowers in all rooms. The breakfast was excellent. Our hosts were friendly, helpful and immediately made us feel at home. The only downside? We had to leave!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Almenno San Salvatore Lombardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!