10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alimena Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Alimena Sicily is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alimena Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alimena Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alimena Sicily. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alimena Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alimena Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alimena Sicily:
La Casa In Pietra
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa In Pietra offers accommodations in Santa Caterina Villarmosa. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cefalù is 31 miles from La Casa In Pietra, and Cerda is 25 miles from the property. Comiso Airport is 52 miles away.
- Fresh fruit, water and juice was available all day long. The owners were very flexible and accommodating. We needed to wash a few t-shirts. The owner cheerfully washed and ironed the clothes the same day. When we offered to pay, the owner told us there was no charge. Staying at this B&B was like staying with family. I have recommended this B&B to family and friends, and I would definitely stay here again.
- Lo que me más nos ha gustado ha sido la atención de sus propietarios… han sido muy amigables.
- colazione favolosa , ricca di prodotti anche fatti in casa di gusto prelibato. caffè a volontà, caffè e latte, latte di riso, the, aranciata…non mancava nulla.pane tostato, fette biscottate, burro, marmellata confezionata e fatta in casa, plumkake al cioccolato e alla banana fatti in casa, squisiti,cereali…più di così!
La casa è in centro, è stata recentemente restaurata in modo ottimale, si presenta arredata con molto buon gusto, decisamente sopra la media.
L’accoglienza è stata informale, come piace a me; i padroni di casa mi hanno messo a mio agio e lasciato grande libertà, sembra di alloggiare presso familiari, più che in un Bed&Breakfast.
Il paese è situato sopra una collina che domina un paesaggio con colori stupendi, a pochi chilometri dall’uscita dell’autostrada; da lì si può visitare gran parte della Sicilia senza fare più di 1 ora di auto, molto comodo.
Een zeer fijne en persoonlijke ontvangst door Claudio, die ons alle mogelijkheden als aanreikte. Zijn aanbod om voor ons te koken hebben we helaas niet kunnen aannemen omdat we die dag en avond de witte donderdag ceremonie in Villarmosa wilden registreren.
Later op de avond kwam het tot een inhoudelijk en geëngageerd gesprek over cultuur, visies en wederzijdse belevenissen.
En s morgens met andere onbekende reisgenoten een heerlijk Siciliaans ontbijt gedeeld waaruit weer mooie gesprekken ontstonden die je in het hart van dit land niet kan en mag missen.
La Dimora di Samu
One of our best sellers in Enna! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, La Dimora di Samu is located in Enna in the region of Sicilia, just 28 miles from Castelbuono. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Caltagirone is 25 miles from La Dimora di Samu, and Caltanissetta is 13 miles from the property. Comiso Airport is 42 miles away.
Great location with easy access free parking onsite. Perfect price too !!
Wifi excellent. Very clean and very comfortable room with access to a lovely lounge room with TV and leather couches to relax in 🙂
Really friendly obliging host who made us very welcome. Easy check-in.
Delicious breakfast with really good Italian coffee.
- The owner helped in everything, good breakfast, nice place to stay, but we were by car, so then no problem
- Giuseppe was very accommodating and gave me lifts to the bus station as I didn’t have a car.
- Great garden, close to city centre & old Enna.
- The quality of the building and furniture. The bathroom. Wifi.
- Great location with easy access free parking onsite. Perfect price too !!
B&B Passo del Mattino
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Passo del Mattino offers accommodations in Locati, just 21 miles from Cefalù.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find room service at the property.Cerda is 19 miles from B&B Passo del Mattino, and Castelbuono is 13 miles away.
- The host took care of our every need and was helpful in gaining information of the area. Our breakfast was special. We plan on returning next year. Being far in the country, the local population made us feel at home – in a different language.
Il b&b è veramente accogliente con stanze curate nei minimi dettagli, è dotato di un cortile interno molto ampio e grazioso.
Per la colazione ci sono anche veri prodotti locali biologici buonissimi.
I proprietari gentili e disponibilissimi.
- Struttura nuovissima, curata nei dettagli, accogliente e molto pulita. I proprietari, molto cordiali, si sono rivelati gentili e disponibili. Ottima anche la colazione nell’incantevole cortile con giardino interno. Soggiorno piacevole e rilassante, se dovesse servire tornerò sicuramente.
- Il b&b è molto carino ed accogliente , nuovo e ben ristrutturato. Il proprietario è stato molto gentile e disponibile. Consigliato!
- L’ambiente…….. rustico, confortevole e familiare.
La Scaletta di Petra
La Scaletta di Petra is located in Petralia Soprana, just 17 miles from Cefalù.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Cerda is 18 miles from La Scaletta di Petra, and Castelbuono is 10 miles away.
- The room was not only big but had also nice interior. The bed was comfy. The host is a really nice person which tries to help wherever it is possible. The house is situated in a breathtaking landscape. As soon as the host realized that I am on a bike trip he offered me to take the bike in, to protect it from rain or theft.
- Very clean and cosy place to stay in a beautiful hill top town. The host was very welcoming and friendly and provided a great breakfast in the morning. It is a small town so there are only a few places to eat. The restaurant next to the B&B was shut on the night we stayed but we found another good pizzeria and a friendly bar for some drinks. Highly recommended as a stop off if you are travelling through Parco delle Madonie.
Petralia Soprana offers excellent views and access to the Madonie National Park.
It’s a small hill town with narrow streets. There is therefore no parking at the property, but some parking available on street 100m away.
The property looks small from the outside but the rooms are spacious and comfortable and recently refurbished to a high standard.
It is situated on a narrow street leading up to a belvedere.
The host is very helpful indeed. He asked us what we wanted for breakfast and then provided it plus a cake which is a local speciality.
There is an excellent trattoria next door (open from 20:00).
- It is nicely situated accomodation in the middle of the town. The room was comfortable and clean.
Very clean and big room with small terrace. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast with local products (incredible cheese cake made with local cheese).
Very quiet and cozy location in the center of Petralia.
The owner is very kind and helpful, as usually in Sicily.
La Casa del Pittore di Petralia
La Casa del Pittore di Petralia is located in Petralia Soprana, 17 miles from Cefalù and 18 miles from Cerda.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Castelbuono is 9 miles from La Casa del Pittore di Petralia, and Caltanissetta is 21 miles away.
Charming room in a lovely village.
Nice breakfast on the terrasse.
Easy to park in the street, and I advise you not try to park your car in the little place behind the B&B, you could get stuck!
- Central, spotlessy clean, elegant and arty decor with a bit of history on the walls about the room we were staying in. Delicious breakfast and our host Giovanna was very courteous and welcoming.
— Nice and comfortable room and bed, good shower
— Great location in the centre of beautiful Petralia Soprana
— Friendly owner who gave us good info on the area and with whom it was nice to have a chat each morning: we felt like at home!
— Well furnished breakfast room/common area: good bread, brioche, local jams, cheese and sometimes fruit for breakfast
— Paintings from former house owner give the place a real soul
- Although the accommodation was tiny, Antonella had thought of everything. She was friendly, welcoming and good fun! We enjoyed our breakfast chats and the locality for walking in the Madonie. The restaurant Trattoria da Salvatore was superb and the local bar was entertaining. We really enjoyed our little visit and would recommend that you stay at La Casa del Pittore di Petralia. Thank you Antonella the gift of pastries were delicious.
- Camera particolare, effetto rustico e antico, fuori dal comune, mini cucina all’interno e spazi comodi, una colazione degna di nota, un tavolo solo per noi con tutto e di più dai prodotti locali a quelli fatti in casa.
- Charming room in a lovely village.
La Casa di Ro
One of our best sellers in Petralia Sottana! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa di Ro offers accommodations in Petralia Sottana.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Cefalù is 17 miles from La Casa di Ro, and Cerda is 17 miles away.
- The rooms were very comfortable and well-designed. Beds were great. The view from the room was wonderful and we enjoyed the balcony. The hosts were absolutely wonderful and provided helpful suggestions on what to see in the area. They also prepared an amazing breakfast with traditional Sicilian foods. We felt like guests in their home and they made us feel very comfortable. It was one of the best places we’ve stayed.
- Super nice host sat and spent time talking with us, great English, new beautiful place, close to restaurants, fresh cakes, jelly, and foods made by his girlfriend or mom- really good stuff
- We had a beautiful room; renovated with taste. You see the charming aspect of an old stone house, together with all the comfort of a newly built room. We had the triple room with view and terrace, great! The hosts are a charming young couple who will do everything to make you feel at home. The breakfast also is a treat! Fresh cappuccino, fresh bread, marmelade, delicious selfmade cake etc… Really very nice.
- Everything was just really really nice and Roberto and his girlfriend are awesome hosts!
- We liked everything about this accommodation. The B and B is beautifully furnished. The bed is very comfortable. Bathroom is up to date. The accommodation is well situated in the town. The owners of the accommodations were welcoming and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful and the owner made sure that we had everything we wanted.
L’Agrifoglio is located in Petralia Sottana, just 17 miles from Cefalù.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cerda is 17 miles from L’Agrifoglio, and Castelbuono is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Petralia Sottana, 16 miles from Cefalù, Il Castello features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Cerda is 16 miles from Il Castello, and Castelbuono is 9 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent and the staff were friendly and very helpful
The hotel was set in the most beautiful location with fantastic views of the temples.
We had a room with a balcony. It wasnt a huge room and it did have a frosted wall into the bathroom with a sliding door with an inch gap in it. Not the most private! The room was beautifully laid out otherwise and kept to a high standard. The staff were always very accomadating and the atmosphere relaxed. The tuna steak salad in the restaurant was particularly delicious!
- The location of the hotel is very nice, the room is specious, clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly and always ready to help.Breakfast there is quite nice,but not very big.
- We really enjoyed our stay at Il Castello, exploring the mountaintop town, and dinner at the adjoining restaurant. The rooms were large and comfortable. Parking was convenient after ascending windy roads. Everything was great!
- Helpful staff, largely Francesca, comfortable room in historic building, good breakfast. Nice restaurant attached.
La Badia is located in Petralia Sottana, 16 miles from Cefalù and 17 miles from Cerda.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower.Castelbuono is 9 miles from La Badia, and Caltanissetta is 22 miles from the property.
- Very nice people, helping with trip recommendations and everything. If you go there by car, do not go through the village. Its very narrow and tricky to drive there. Best drive past the village and come from the back road, i think it was 19, then its easy to reach.
- Accolti in modo fantastico, ci si sente come a casa.
- Ägaren var väldigt upplysande och trevlig. Tydlig och inbjudande. Kände oss väl bemötta.
- La información y amabilidad del dueño. La ubicación para visitar el entorno natural de extraordinaria belleza. Todo en general
La grande cortesia. Il proprietario mi ha accompagnato personalmente nei luoghi dei quali chiedevo notizia.
La stanza è spaziosa. Colazione preparata dalla padrona di casa in gradevole ambiente familiare.
Domus Lilio is located in Petralia Sottana, just 16 miles from Cefalù.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides ski equipment and bike rental. Cerda is 16 miles from Domus Lilio, and Castelbuono is 9 miles away.
- The rooms, the hosts, the place, great help from hosts
- Francesca was lovely. Nothing was too much trouble. Because we arrived very late she organised a private taxi for us from the airport. At a very reasonable price. She was very informative on local attractions and places to eat. The room was as it looked in the pictures. The whirlpool bath was heaven.
- Vanuit het raam (wij hadden de bovenste kamer) rustig uitzicht op het prachtige dal waar de zwaluwen en andere vogels in grote aantallen door de lucht buitelen. Met smaak ingerichte kamer en een meer dan aardige gastheer die het welzijn van zijn gasten echt ter harte neemt en lekkere omeletten bakt. Het stadje zelf is ook heel aangenaam.
Sehr gut wifi.
Tolles früstück. Qualifiziertes staff. Sehr sauber zimmer.
Titolare ospitale, camera perfettamente pulita e bene arredata. Colazione ottima e abbondante.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alimena Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alimena Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alimena Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alimena Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!