10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alice Superiore Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Alice Superiore Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alice Superiore Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alice Superiore Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alice Superiore Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alice Superiore Piedmont:
B&B Cascina Moncrava
Located in Ivrea, 30 miles from Turin, B&B Cascina Moncrava features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Vincent is 22 miles from B&B Cascina Moncrava, and Champoluc is 26 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 24 miles away.
- beautiful spacious room, modern bathroom. great breakfast. very quiet. but still not very far away from city center ( by car ). super friendly owner.
- An amazing find, very friendly hosts, ample parking. Wonderful large room, and superb breakfast. Excellent value for money.
- Lovely, bright clean accommodation. We had a beautiful room. The owner Antonella was very friendly and helpful, she recommended a lovely restaurant next to the lake. We had an exceptional breakfast outside overlooking the garden. I would highly recommend this B&B and will definitely stay there in the future.
- Beautiful surroundings, extremely friendly family and amazing breakfast.
Antonella very friendly and helpful, had a lovely stay
Beautifully area with lakes and mountains
L’Angelo del Convento
Located in Loranzè, 26 miles from Turin, L’Angelo del Convento features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Aosta is 31 miles from L’Angelo del Convento, and Saint Vincent is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 19 miles from the property.
We were looking for a place to stay, for one night, on our way from Venice to the French Alps and found this hotel on Booking. That was a great choice.
Very unique hotel. The room was very big and so pretty. Decorated well with great taste. Lots of beautiful paintings on the walls. Delicious breakfast. Friendly staff.
Dinner at the restaurant was delightful. Food was excellent.
- Beautiful Italian property owner my young couple. English Language banner was difficult but we managed. Food was good and views with balcony
- Super landscape from hotel.Nice history.And wonderful aura and energy around this place.
- Ho apprezzato la cordialità dei gestori e la professionalità dello chef del ristorante. Ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo. Da consigliare agli amici.
- We were looking for a place to stay, for one night, on our way from Venice to the French Alps and found this hotel on Booking. That was a great choice.
Villa Silvia Olivetti
Located in Banchette, 28 miles from Turin, Villa Silvia Olivetti features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint Vincent is 23 miles from Villa Silvia Olivetti, and Champoluc is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 21 miles from Villa Silvia Olivetti.
- Secluded historic (modern style) near the centre of town. Clean, simple, comfortable and welcoming. At the price level it was a great Bed & Breakfast
- The continental breakfast choice is much and varied, a great choice of beverages are available and the coffee is superb
- Excellent quiet secluded location yet not far from centre and wonderful hostess
- Great service. Large, clean, modern room with full facilities. Fantastic beds and bathroom with rain shower and jacuzzi tub. Secured parking included. Very quiet area. This accommodation is simply an excellent choice if one is travelling by car.
- I highly recommend this property if you need a quiet neighborhood to stay in the Banchette area. I would personally go out of my way to stay here again if I was anywhere in Northwest Italy. This property’s owner is simply amazing — very helpful and accommodating. There is a also nice dog “Jenny” who stays off in her own area, but is available to play with guests if they so desire. The owner was able to drop off my bag at the train station so I could stay more time at an event in Ivrea. I was also offered a bike if I needed one. The property is well located for people travelling by car/bike to Ivrea and maybe 35 minutes on foot from the Ivrea train station uphill to the property. The room was clean, lots of shelf space with a refrigerator to keep drinks cold. The bathroom was spacious with a large shower with warm water on demand. For foreign visitors who do not know much Italian but are fluent in English, the owner can speak both!
Located in Borgofranco dʼIvrea, 30 miles from Aosta, L’Albero Maestro features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint Vincent is 18 miles from L’Albero Maestro, and Breuil-Cervinia is 30 miles away. Turin Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The whole experience was unexpectedly perfect, nestling in the Italian Alps, surrounded by beauty and nature, the owners are wonder full, the breakfast is masterly , home made yoghurt, jam , cakes need i say more
- Loved the welcome, the situation, the room, the breakfast! Really great stay and great value for money on our trip to Cinque Terre! Thank you!
- Very friendly host, very helpful with everything. Great breakfast. Any time again!
- Siamo stati accolti con molta gentilezza e disponibilità.Colazione abbondante e genuina.Camera pulita e confortevole.La signora Sabrina è incantevole
- Tout ! L’accueil, la situation, les prestations, le prix
B&B La Campagnetta
Offering a garden, B&B La Campagnetta is a restored farm house which produces its own vegetables. It is surrounded by green hills and located 2.2 miles from Chiaverano.Rooms offer mountain views and have rustic dècor and colourful walls. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily. Facilities include free WiFi in public areas, a pavilion in the garden and a shared lounge area.Free parking is available on site and the surrounding areas are ideal for hiking or bicycling. Montalto Castle is 5 miles away.
Ideal for a family of 4. Big comfortable bed for adults and bunk beds for children.
Authentic environment and beautiful views.
Very nice hosts and setting. Chiara is an excellent cook.
Lovely lakes in the valley too if you want to take a drive around.
- Thanks to Charia for her wellcome. Very quiet and Nice place. Home made dinner with Charia’s own bio végétables, wine from her neibourgh were really delicious. We ate outside, marvelous. Breakfast also fine. We strongly recommand this place, one of thé best we ever gone. Alain, Claire
- het diner van Claudia met zelfverbouwde ingrediënten is een echte aanrader!
L’accueil de Chiara très attentionnée.
Avant de partir, nous avons pu lui acheter des légumes bios produits sur sa ferme.
- Un cadre idyllique, calme, verdure, animaux (ânes, chiens, chats), terrasse. Les propriétaires sont charmants. Dépaysement total.
- Ideal for a family of 4. Big comfortable bed for adults and bunk beds for children.
Il Piccione Viaggiatore
Il Piccione Viaggiatore offers accommodations in Banchette. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Turin is 28 miles from Il Piccione Viaggiatore, and Saint Vincent is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 21 miles from Il Piccione Viaggiatore.
No reviews yet.
B&B Casa Passito
B&B Casa Passito is located in Pavone Canavese, 26 miles from Turin and 24 miles from Saint Vincent. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Champoluc is 28 miles from B&B Casa Passito, and Cogne is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Tiziana and Claudio run this lovely B&B, they are wonderful hosts! Kind, caring, efficient, professional and entertaining, they made our stay at this great B&B absolutely great! The place is so tidy, cleaned, impeccably kept and nicely furnished and decorated that it looks more like a real hotel than a B&B! We’ll definitely go back there! Thumbs up, all the way!!!
- Welcomed atmosphere, very good breakfast. Great view to the castle.
Were were warmly welcomed and made most welcome throughout both stays. The lady of the house, and I regret I’ve lost her name, and her husband, do everything possible to accommodate their guests. The range of food at breakfast is very wide and excellent quality.
Will we stay there again? Most certainly.
- Beautifully decorated rooms! So clean! Great stopover on way to italian riviera coast from the alps.
- Location ,as it was very quite but close to the highway and the mall.Tee and coffee facilities and fridge in the spacious room.
La Bustina di Zucchero
Showcasing a playground and terrace, La Bustina di Zucchero is located in Parella in the region of Piemonte, just 25 miles from Turin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint Vincent is 23 miles from La Bustina di Zucchero, and Champoluc is 28 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Bed & Breakfast Varionda
Bed & Breakfast Varionda is located in Chiaverano, just 22 miles from Saint Vincent. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Champoluc is 25 miles from Bed & Breakfast Varionda, and Cogne is 28 miles away. Turin Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Il Pettirosso is located in Parella in the region of Piemonte, just 25 miles from Turin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint Vincent is 23 miles from Il Pettirosso, and Champoluc is 28 miles away. Turin Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The B&B owners, Roberto and Maria Rosa treated us like family. Roberto even walked us down into the village to the newly restored Castello VistaTerra, told us about the history of the town and geology, etc. The views of the surrounding mountains and valleys are stunning. The home is beautiful, with so much character! We speak very minimal Italian, but between English and a little Spanish, we managed to communicate just fine. Maria Rosa and Roberto certainly speak the language of hospitality fluently! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to go back! 🙂
מדובר בבית הרוזן לשעבר – בית ישן בעל אווירה מיוחדת
הזוג המבוגר בבית עושה הרבה כדי להייטיב את השהות
אפילו מדברים מעט אנגלית
- Vero bed & breakfast in una villa di charme. Il sig. Roberto e la Sig.ra Mariarosa, son due persone squisite che hanno il piacere di ospitare, non lo fanno di certo solo per guadagno. Casa storica, si respira cultura, condita da buone maniere, ritornerò di sicuro
- Красивое историческое здание для любителей старинных вещей и мебели. Обстановка в стиле ретро – смотрите фотографии на сайте
- Camera comoda e silenziosa, unici rumori gli uccellini ed il gufo. Padroni di casa deliziosi. Location molto elegante.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alice Superiore Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alice Superiore Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alice Superiore Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!