10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Albisola Superiore Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Albisola Superiore Liguria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Albisola Superiore Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albisola Superiore Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albisola Superiore Liguria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Albisola Superiore Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Albisola Superiore Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Albisola Superiore Liguria:
Albisola bed and breakfast
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Albisola Superiore, 21 miles from Genoa, Albisola B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Alassio is 28 miles from Albisola B&B, and Acqui Terme is 23 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very nice place with a very good people running it
Charming B&B in a historical building with tall ceilings, nice authentic floors. Our room was spacious and had a unique round bed. The shared bathroom was clean and comfortable. The warm
welcome of Antonella makes you feel at home.
- Lovely place on a good location.Old italian style.Kind and polite owner.Everything was just as described.Normal italian breakfast.
- The warm welcome of the owner and the perfect cleanliness of this b&b
Mieszkanie w trochę starym stylu, ale dosyć wygodnie. Zakwaterowanie w dobrej lokalizacji.
Nie było problemu ze znalezieniem miejsca parkingowego przy ulicy.
Agriturismo Gocce di Luna
One of our best sellers in Celle Ligure! Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Agriturismo Gocce di Luna offers accommodations in Celle Ligure, just 21 miles from Genoa. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Alassio is 29 miles from Agriturismo Gocce di Luna, and Acqui Terme is 23 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Friendly owners, special scenery and quiet retreat a couple of minutes away from city center.
- It’s an old farm house nestled in the hills of Celle ligure. Follow directions to 172 and go to the end of the street and look right. Not easy to find but when you arrive you have a view over The Valley and sea. The room was stunning and bathroom exquisite. Communication was sketchy but the hosts were so friendly and kind it didn’t matter. Breakfast was a choice of either sweet or savory. We chose eggs and salad with focaccia. It was delicious. Sadly we only stayed one night. There were hiking trails behind the house. Delicious restaurants in town.
- Great place to stay! Fantastic location, comfortable beds, very quiet and beautiful! Excellent and very friendly hosts. Awesome breakfast! 5/5! Best of luck Lada and Roberto!
- Wonderful views from the property on the edge of the village. Comfortable room.
- Very nice place and hosts, I would definitly recommend 😉
Bed and Breakfast Savona – In Villa Dmc
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Bed and Breakfast Savona – In Villa Dmc is located in Savona. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Genoa is 23 miles from B&B Savona – In Villa Dmc, and Alassio is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from Bed and Breakfast Savona – In Villa Dmc.
- Everything was very nice, including the villa itself, the garden and delicious breakfast.
- The villa we stayed in was lovely, charming and private. Great place for an extended stay, as opposed to one or two nights. You will want to settle in for at least a week.
- The owner, Stefania, was friendly and very helpful. Everything was outstandingly clean and comfortable. Beautiful building and rooms! Breakfast was wonderful. Wifi was excellent. Especially enjoyed the use of the kitchen and the patio, to sit out on after a long day of sightseeing.
- Quiet location, close to Port, lovely garden, very clean, good atmosphere, excellent host.
- Very extensive breakfast, although we were the only guests.
B&B Savona Vintage
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, B&B Savona Vintage is located in Savona, just 23 miles from Genoa.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Alassio is 26 miles from B&B Savona Vintage, and Acqui Terme is 25 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 19 miles away.
Beautiful decorated interiors, delicious breakfasts served in a excellent dishware, hospitable and kind owners, localization in the center, you can feel here like in a palace 🙂 thank you Monica
Agnieszka and Natalia
Fantastic B&B with a great host where you really get to experience Italian life.
Beautiful antiques everywhere which unfortunately feels like a nightmare when you travel with a two year old.
- It’s charming, clean, airy, comfortable (great bed), good breakfast, great location in city center. Everything within easy walking distance. I worried that ‘vintage’ meant stuffy and full of dusty knick knacks, but due to the high ratings I booked anyway. And I’m so happy I did. Vintage is the vintage look (white chalky) with some beautiful vintage items like a wonderful map of the area and some other lovely items. There is a kitchen, you are allowed to use to cook (if you feel so inclined) or to make coffee or tea.
- Feel at home 🙂 Italian style breakfast, original atmosphere. I’ll be back!
- The owner Monica was very nice and helpful, the accomodation was beautiful.
- Beautiful decorated interiors, delicious breakfasts served in a excellent dishware, hospitable and kind owners, localization in the center, you can feel here like in a palace 🙂 thank you Monica
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Il Capriolo is located in Celle Ligure, 20 miles from Genoa and 29 miles from Alassio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 24 miles from Il Capriolo, and Finale Ligure is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 16 miles from Il Capriolo.
- We loved sea view, nice breakfast on the terrace with accompaniment of live classic piano music by a perfect host Pietro, real treat! Overall clean and comfortable house. At first we thought it was far from the beach but NO, nearby there’s ‘an elevator that brings you down to the sea. There’s a giant flegmatic queen of a cat and a cute quiet dog who likes her distance with strangers. My mom has fallen in love with focaccio (?) bread ever since that breakfast. Grazie. Pietro!
- The host was incredibly generous and super helpful. The welcome drinks were a nice touch. The view is spectacular!
- Excellent – or it will be next year when the air conditioning is in. It’s almost there but not quite. Lovely room and bathroom and the breakfast was wonderful sitting out on the terrace enjoying the views.
- The staff is very very friendly, the scene from the hotel is beautiful. So far the best hotel I have ever been, thanks to the staff. And a very nice breakfast 🙂
- The host was excellent and tried hard to make our stay enjoyable
Nonna Rina b&b
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Nonna Rina b&b offers accommodations in Savona, just 23 miles from Genoa.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Alassio is 26 miles from Nonna Rina b&b, and Acqui Terme is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Very lovely place with friendly people. Perfect Service bevor arrival with Whats app. Great breakfast. If i will come back to Savona, i will come back.
- Fantastic location minutes from the castle and old town. Owner couldn’t have been more friendly. Our room was beautiful and the bathroom spacious, clean and well decorated.
- Cool, well decoreted, owner is very warm and extreamly helpful, this will be your best booking. I promise.
- The decoration of the apartment was carefully curated from family mementos; a very tasteful result if not a little cluttered for our liking.
- the place is very well located … beautiful and clean … with a wonderful view. very kind people … around wonderful restaurants …
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Savona, 23 miles from Genoa, Due Papi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Alassio is 26 miles from Due Papi, and Acqui Terme is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- My stay at Due Papi was amazing. The host Francesco is incredibly kind and friendly. The apartment is huge, with high ceilings and beautifully decorated. The kitchen is very well equipped, and the room was very comfortable. The place is perfect for a short or long stay. The location is also perfect, there is a supermarket and cafes nearby and it is walking distance from all the points of interests. I highly recommend staying here, you’ll have a lovely stay! Thank you so much Francesco for your hospitality and kindness 🙂
- Friendly female host but only speaks Italian, lovely location
- Beautiful ancient building, very well modernized. Frescoes ceilings. Very welcoming host.
- Location ideal fot further cruizing. Well equipped kitchen. Free light breakfast.
This was a great place to stay. The owner personally picked us up from the train station, even though we arrived relatively late at night. He then explained the layout of the town, including the main street and important things to visit. He also showed us the way to the harbour where cruise ships dock (within walking distance).
The ceilings are nicely decorated, apartment is nicely furnished. The free (small) snacks provided were enough for a quick breakfast. We were also given a nice supply of espresso.
Overall, I highly recommend staying here.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Varazze, 18 miles from Genoa, Soggiorno Sole features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 22 miles from Soggiorno Sole, and Finale Ligure is 17 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 15 miles away.
- the shared bathroom! it was like when I was young and I used to sleep in the hostels! 🙂
- We arrived late at night (1am) and went to sleep straight away and were leaving at 10am. But hosts were so lovely! Really home feel, yummy breakfast, great location and rolm with balcony and sea view!
- Lovely place that was not far from the beach or town. Rooms and shared bathroom were SO super clean which was great when travelling with a toddler! Parking onsite was a bonus.
- It was very convenient for the station. It was very inexpensive. The showers were excellent, very clean, very big. They were on the landing, but you know that from the hotel information. Everything was very clean, very pink.
- It is not too far to the centre of the town and the beach.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, I Tecci offers accommodations in Quiliano, just 27 miles from Genoa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alassio is 24 miles from I Tecci, and Acqui Terme is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 23 miles from I Tecci.
- Breakfast and private parking included in the price. Very friendly owner. Lovely room with big bathroom. Friendly little dog 🙂
Set in the base of a dramatic, tree-lined ravine, along what is essentially an ancient Roman access road out of the Alps, the location could have been stunning but for the view of the elevated motorway running by. To be fair, the noise from this was not obtrusive (and was easily matched by the cacophony of birdsong!), largely because the motorway is so high up, and visible only though the woody sides of the valley.
The hosts were chatty, helpful and genial, and the accommodation itself was comfortable and clean, if a tiny bit dowdy. Breakfast taken outside (at the back away from the view of the road) was delightful, and very plentiful.
It is worth taking the short trip along the Roman road to view the Roman bridge over the stream.
- Room was very clean with a spacious bathroom. Breakfast was served in garden and it was served at the time we asked. Italian speaking hosts were extremely kind and helpful. Free parking.
- Posto bellissimo e i proprietari sono eccezionali ,colazione strepitosa
- colazione buonissima ma nella cucina dei proprietari
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Terrazze Azzurre is located in Albissola Marina in the region of Liguria, just 22 miles from Genoa.Each room has a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Alassio is 27 miles from Terrazze Azzurre, and Acqui Terme is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Albisola Superiore Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Albisola Superiore Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Albisola Superiore Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Albisola Superiore Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!