10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Albinea Emilia-Romagna – Top Hotel Reviews
Albinea Emilia-Romagna is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Albinea Emilia-Romagna. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albinea Emilia-Romagna. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albinea Emilia-Romagna. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Albinea Emilia-Romagna right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Albinea Emilia-Romagna with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Albinea Emilia-romagna:
Le dimore de Il borgo del balsamico
Le dimore de Il borgo del balsamico is located in Albinea, 18 miles from Parma and 16 miles from Modena. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Reggio Emilia is 5 miles from Le dimore de Il borgo del balsamico, and Sestola is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 20 miles from Le dimore de Il borgo del balsamico.
- We loved the warm and welcoming atmosphere at the Borgo Balsamico and it was extremely interesting to have a tour of the property. The hosts are both very friendly and welcoming, – and we all loved or short stay.
Bedding was perfection
Gardens and buildings were special
Decor and furniture very stylish
- The magnificent atmosphere of the ancient building. The vinegar demonstration and professional explication.
- Excellent friendly staff and free Balsamic tour/tasting in beautiful country garden setting only 5 minutes from town.Breakfast a treat .
- Beautiful location, lovely pool, family very welcoming, lovely balsamic tasting session
La Quercia – la maison des arts
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, La Quercia – la maison des arts is located in Vezzano sul Crostolo in the region of Emilia-Romagna, just 19 miles from Parma. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Modena is 20 miles from La Quercia – la maison des arts, and Reggio Emilia is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 21 miles from La Quercia – la maison des arts.
- Posto incantevole, struttura situata in mezzo al verde , una pace idilliaca il tutto contornato da un meraviglioso arredamento curato nei minimi dettagli la padrona di casa presente Ottima colazione con prodotti ricercati scelti secondo criteri del biologico, consiglio vivamente di fermarsi in questo gioiello accogliente e romantico.
- Sehr komfortabel, für die Durchreise etwas abseits aber sehr freundlich, werde, wenn es sich ergibt, wieder hinfahren
- Appartamento bellissimo, curato in tutti i dettagli con un giardino tenuto benissimo, nel quale è possibile fare colazione sotto in bearsot.. colazione fra l’altro abbondante e con marmellate fatte dalla proprietaria assolutamente biologiche! Ottimo!
- Het huis, de inrichting, de tuin zijn bijzonder. Inclusief ontbijt.
- Posto incantevole, la pace e la tranquillità che si hanno qui sono impagabili. Un B&B magico, consigliato per ritrovare se stessi o stare in pace qualche giorno.
B&B Il Tempo Ritrovato
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Il Tempo Ritrovato is located in Canossa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Parma is 16 miles from B&B Il Tempo Ritrovato, and Modena is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 18 miles from the property.
Il Tempo Ritrovato lies very nice near Rossena and Canossa castle. The landscape is really beautiful.
Our cosy room was very clean has a nice bathroom and a wonderful view of Rossena castle.
Isolina, the owner of the B&B, is very kind and helpful and offers delicious breakfast with bread, coffee, tea, selfmade marmelades, fruits, and different home baked things.
She also cooked a really delicious dinner for us. We had a perfect time. Thank you very much.
Location was beautiful, very nice view on top of a hill. (only very dark roads through the mountains)
Host was very welcoming and waiting for me outside ( altough she did not speak English) her daugther speaks English and I talked to her on the phone to arrange breakfast. Price/ quality is ok.
- Hostess Isolina lovely and hospitable. One of the best B&b stays we have had. Elena her daughter so helpful and spoke English well. Location picturesque and relaxing and off the main tourist route.
This B&B is a wonderful place to stay. It is located in an incredibly beautiful landscape, with fantastic views of the green hills of Emilia Romagna. Nearby are several castles and numerous walking trails which are great to explore.
The B&B itself is very special. The house is lovely and the owner Isolina and her daughter Elena are incredibly warm and welcoming, and go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. I really enjoyed their home-cooked meals, and would highly recommend this experience if you get the chance.
Reaching the B&B and local attractions is much easier if you travel by car, but I travelled by train and was very kindly met and dropped off at the nearest station.
I had a wonderful stay in this beautiful and peaceful place, which was made even more memorable by the warm welcome from Isolina and Elena.
- Beautiful, old stone house, nicely renovated by the owner Isolina. Lovely view over the surrounding hills and the little castles. Isolina is a great hostess: warm, smart, down to earth (retired nurse). Rooms charming and impeckable. The common living room slightly chaotic but nice. Terrace big with a marvellous view. Would go back anytime!
- Il Tempo Ritrovato lies very nice near Rossena and Canossa castle. The landscape is really beautiful.
Miss. Elisabeth offers accommodations in Maranello. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bologna is 23 miles from Miss. Elisabeth, and Modena is 8 miles away. Guglielmo Marconi Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet location. Delightful traditional building that has been beautifully restored. A perfect example of traditional Maranello. Breakfast was selected from a long list of choices the night before and included local produce and great coffee. Friendly owner who took care to make sure everything was perfect. There was even the occasion Ferrari soundtrack of a passing test car. I visited a local trattoria that the property recommended for delicious, sensibly priced Italian food each evening.
- More a luxury B&B than a Hotel but, very well presented, excellent facilities and very hospitable staff! (Thx Georgia!). Would recommend for both leisure and business stays.
- We had a fantastic stay at Miss Elizabeth. The attention to detail really stands out. The room is beautiful and super comfortable. The shower is excellent. Everything just works really well. Breakfast was delicious. Internet works well. Really peaceful quite place, perfect to relax. The hosts were really welcoming. Really cannot fault this place. I’d love to come back.
- The friendliness of the hosts … and of course, meeting Miss Elisabeth
- The welcome was warm and friendly,the room beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean with all modern facilities. Parking was just outside our room ,very secure. The breakfast was the best i have had in any establishment.Beautifully presented,freshly squeezed orange juice,strawberries,raspberries and other fresh fruits. Light and tasty croissants,,a choice of three homemade preserves and coffee freshly brewed. Heaven..thank you Giorgio ,you are an amazing host.
B&B Il Portico
Located in Praticello di Gattatico, 7 miles from Parma, B&B Il Portico features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Modena is 25 miles from B&B Il Portico, and Mantova is 29 miles away. Giuseppe Verdi Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- This was a very nice place to stay. The owner was very friendly and made sure that we were comfortable. He also gave us an excellent recommendation for a restaurant.
- Newly restored farm house which sits upon a tranquil landscape. Tastefully furnished room with a view and large bathroom with a shower with body jet spray. Breakfast which consisted of homemade cakes, croissants, cappuccino, espresso, yogurts, toast and jams. Family run. Super friendly family who can provide local area information including their recommendation list of nearby restaurants/trattorias.
- The building is beautifully renovated, everything looks very new and the room is properly soundproof. The owner is accomodating and genuinely nice and the breakfast is good enough to suit a king.
- Homey and welcoming: the property is quite new and run with lots of love. The room was big, very clean and had everything one could need. Quiet and really comfortable stay. Good WiFi connection.
- Absolutely very accomodating, the owner was there for any problem and explanation, very well organised to help us find a restaurant for dinner. Breakfast fantastic with homemade cakes!
Villino di Porporano
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Villino di Porporano offers accommodations in Parma, just 29 miles from Modena.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Reggio Emilia is 14 miles from Villino di Porporano, and Salsomaggiore Terme is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was amazing, including eggs cooked to order! Elena, the owner, couldn’t have been more helpful, friendly, and personable!
- Great options for breakfast, comfy spacious rooms. Very clean staff were excellent Elena / Billy.
- It was quaint, beautifully decorated and comfortable. The owners were really nice.
Hostess Elena was very welcoming!
- We had a lovely stay at Villino di Porporano. We were warmly welcomed by Elena and her family (including her two sweet gods!) and instantly felt at home. The property is very charming and elegantly decorated. The rooms are beautiful, very comfortable and well-equipped. The breakfast was homemade and delicious with a nice spread of freshly baked cakes. Our only regret was that we could not stay longer!
B&B Giarola 25.2
B&B Giarola 25.2 is located in Cittanova, 28 miles from Bologna and 26 miles from Parma. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Modena is 5 miles from B&B Giarola 25.2, and Reggio Emilia is 10 miles from the property. Guglielmo Marconi Airport is 25 miles away.
- A wonderful place to stay. Great welcome and helpful. The best breakfast ever!
- The room was spacious and nicely decorated. The breakfast was excellent. The owner was nice and the two dogs were adorable.
- It was so good I almost don’t want to tell people about it, I 100% recommend. The host is wonderful – hospitable and friendly and leaves you to enjoy yourself in the stunning property. The decor is so beautiful, lovely setting in idyllic countryside 20mins drive from Modena (supermarket and other smaller towns are much closer). Unbelievable breakfast – the best ever! I’d visit Modena again just so I could stay here.
- The place is beautiful – tastefully arranged with lots of wonderful items. A lot of other guests have mentioned the breakfast – it’s all true! It was not only beautifully served (on the terrace) but also very tasty. Elena was very kind, responded to all our questions and made our Modena excursion memorable.
- The owner was extremely nice. It was a quiet location but still close enough to a city and major roads. Breakfast was absolutely amazing!
Quattrocolli B&B offers accommodations in Quattro Castella.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Parma is 12 miles from Quattrocolli B&B, and Modena is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 14 miles from Quattrocolli B&B.
- The owner and staff went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
- Quiet location, lovely staff, spacoius rooms. Its a very luxurious property, plenty of privacy, private bathrooms very spacious. Recently renovated with updated features while still keeping the farmhouse look.
- Both my work colleague & I were more than satisfied with our stay. Excellent all round.
- Alessandra is a wonderful hostess, so very helpful, arranging restaurants, advising on places to visit and making every conceivable effort to make our stay perfect. Everything of the best quality – room, breakfast (anything at all you could want), cleanliness. Warm welcomes both morning and evening – – – just fab.
- All in all great with the extra bonus of fresh squeezed orange juice and great croissants and the nicest people.
Located in Vezzano sul Crostolo in the region of Emilia-Romagna, 18 miles from Parma, Le Ruote features a terrace and views of the garden.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Modena is 19 miles from Le Ruote, and Reggio Emilia is 8 miles away. Giuseppe Verdi Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Location ospitale e titolare squisito.posto silenzioso, abbiamo dormito una meraviglia.
- Super reichhaltiges Frühstück mit selbstgebackenen Backwaren. Sehr netter und aufmerksamer Gastgeber. Spricht leider nur ein paar Brocken Englisch.
Ho soggiornato due notti presso “Le ruote” per motivi di studio. Avevo chiesto al proprietario se fosse stato possibile trovare nella colazione uova sode, frutta fresca e miele in quanto sono un’atleta di powerlifting e devo mangiare in un certo modo..Beh,il tutto è andato oltre le mie aspettative!! Bernardo e Rita sono stati come due nonni premurosi e mi hanno fatto sentire come a casa! Pulizia perfetta, cordialità ancor di più e ambiente riscaldato a dovere! rapporto qualità prezzo imbattibile! Tornerò sicuramente presto!
- Grandissimo e simpaticissimo padrone, colazione ricchissima, posto molto tranquillo, appartamento ben riscaldato, non lontano da Reggio Emilia (20min di auto), facile da raggiungere. In poche parole: Un SUPER bed and breakfast per il suo prezzo super!
- Il titolare è persona d’ORO! Mi sono trovato in panne con l’auto appena arrivato e mi ha aiutato prima a parcheggiare e il giorno dopo a cercare un meccanico. Senza lui sarei stato davvero nei guai. Cordiale, disponibile è poco. Una persona che sa entrare in contatto vero con gli altri. Luogo silenzioso e ottimo materasso.
Casa nel bosco
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa nel bosco offers accommodations in Rivalta. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service at the property.Parma is 16 miles from Casa nel bosco, and Modena is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Giuseppe Verdi Airport, 18 miles from Casa nel bosco.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Albinea Emilia-romagna Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Albinea Emilia-Romagna to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Albinea Emilia-Romagna but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Albinea Emilia-Romagna. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!