10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Albano di Lucania Basilicata – Top Hotel Reviews
Albano di Lucania Basilicata is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Albano di Lucania Basilicata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Albano di Lucania Basilicata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Albano di Lucania Basilicata. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Albano di Lucania Basilicata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Albano di Lucania Basilicata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Albano Di Lucania Basilicata:
Il Gelso is located in Trivigno, 11 miles from Potenza and 28 miles from Venosa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Viggiano is 17 miles from Il Gelso, and Castelmezzano is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 55 miles from Il Gelso.
- Very nice hosts who welcomed us very warmly. The home is located in the mountains, and there is a nice balcony with the room!
Proprietari gentilissimi e super disponibili, pronti a fornire tutte le informazioni turistiche del caso.
Struttura immersa nel verde e ideale per chi cerca silenzio e tranquillita’.
Ottima posizione per spostarsi nei dintorni es. Castelmezzano e Pietrapertosa.
Ottima e curata colazione.
Da tornarci sicuramente.
- La atención excelente !!! La amabilidad de Fernanda y su marido excepcional !!! Repetiría sin pensarlo y lo recomiendo , nos han echo la estancia especial y muy confortable!!
- Gentilezza disponibilità dei proprietari, posizione comodissima da raggiungere considerando le difficoltà del territorio e tranquillità.
- Le couple qui nous a accueilli dans cette maison d’hôte était particulièrement aggréable
Villa Testa is located in Campomaggiore, 29 miles from Matera and 15 miles from Potenza. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Venosa is 30 miles from Villa Testa, and Viggiano is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Very friendly landlord. Received delicious afternoon tea from landlord.
Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, attentifs à notre confort. Grande chambre avec coin cuisine, très belle vue et grande terrasse.
Une étape bucolique et reposante loin de la foule des sites touristiques.
- La gentilezza della proprietaria, la bella e spaziosa terrazza ideale per rilassarsi o semplicemente per fare l’ottima colazione che comprende non solo squisiti dolci preparati dalla signora, ma anche una gustosa parte salata con prodotti freschi e genuini.
- Sitio perfecto para desconectar, Personal muy atento y desayuno perfecto que puedes ir variando. Si os coincide el espectaculo de las ruinas Campomaggiore vecchio no dejéis de ir.
I proprietari sono gente splendida ci hanno fatto sentire subito a casa nostra le mattina abbiamo fatto colazione assieme la signora come fosse la mia mamma molto premurosa!! Che dire ci ritorneremo sicuramente lo consiglio vivamente!!
Ps: i miei figli e mia moglie avrebbero voluto restare lo ancora X molto tempo!!!! Grazie grazie grazie
B&B da Rosario
B&B da Rosario offers accommodations in Campomaggiore.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Matera is 29 miles from B&B da Rosario, and Potenza is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The place was clean and very well organized. We also enjoyed the design of the place and the modern gadgets on the property. Rosario, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. He suggested very good restaurant and offered to accompany us if we need to. Some of the food was home made and tasted very good.
- Friendly and welcoming owners. Clean, modern, comfortable and peaceful rooms. Well equipped shared kitchen.
Excellent apartment, new furnished, clean and you might find even some ideas for your home.
Not everybody finds this place up on a hill but really worth a stay.
- The owners operate a beautiful, new B&B with the most beautiful breakfast one can imagine. A wonderful 4 night stay in a spacious room, very modern shower, all the comforts. Also, very quiet and tranquil.
- Pulizia, cordialità e cortesia. Sembra di stare a casa. Bravissimo e molto accogliente il proprietario che se interppellato lascia dei piacevoli consigli su cosa vedere e dove assaporare delle buone pietanze. Complimenti
Al Balcone delle Dolomiti
One of our best sellers in Castelmezzano! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Al Balcone delle Dolomiti is located in Castelmezzano in the region of Basilicata, just 15 miles from Potenza. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viggiano is 15 miles from Al Balcone delle Dolomiti, and Pietrapertosa is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from Al Balcone delle Dolomiti.
- Our room was comfy and cosy (important as we visited in December). Our hosts were super lovely and full of hints and tips for enjoying our stay in their town. Best of all, on-site parking was easy and included in the price (Castelmezzano is perched on a hillside with steep, one way streets; but staying and parking here was a breeze!). Highly recommended.
- Warm and welcoming property owners. Fantastic view. Easy to find. Free on-site parking was excellent. Castelmezzano is a great village.
- Lovely view from the balcony. Great localization (yet quite steep uphill walk from centre of Castelmezzano). You can actually hear screams from Vollo dell’Angelo 🙂
– great location on top of the village with view over the valley
– easy access by car (directly next to the tunnell from the highway) and private parking
– hosts were really nice and helpful. They welcomed us with a cup of coffee and we got free upgrade to a better room with balcony.
– room was cozy, warm (they are prepared for cold nights in winter) and modern
– breakfast was huge, delicious and local
- Very nice greeting 😀 Balcony view fantastic 👍 Very good breakfast 🤗
Mirutt B&B & Wellness
Mirutt B&B & Wellness is located in Castelmezzano, just 31 miles from Matera.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Potenza is 15 miles from Mirutt B&B & Wellness, and Viggiano is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bed and breakfast Dal Duca
Bed and breakfast Dal Duca is located in Castelmezzano, 31 miles from Matera and 15 miles from Potenza.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Viggiano is 15 miles from Bed and breakfast Dal Duca, and Pietrapertosa is 1.2 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Spacious apartments, fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, power shower
- beutiful village – but you have to walk a kilometer to reach the b&b. It was impossible to go there by car.
I had a whole big apartment for myself: one big living room and a spacious kitchen (plus a bed room upstairs that I didn’t even need to use as there was a bed in the living room).
Staff was very nice and helpful.
Castelmezzano is absolutely amazing! I took Volo dell’Angelo and hiked the “Il percorso delle 7 pietre” from Castelmezzano to Pietrapertosa.
Nice big and comfortable “apartment” in a very memorable village with narrow and steep streets and lovely views.
Definitely worth visiting and staying in this village, however, do not try to drive your own car to any of the B&B’s available.
- Actually a two-storey flat – very spacious, clean and well equipped, but no views.
B&B La Bella Vista
B&B La Bella Vista is located in Castelmezzano, 31 miles from Matera and 15 miles from Potenza.All rooms include a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Viggiano is 15 miles from B&B La Bella Vista, and Pietrapertosa is 1.2 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Perfect view from the balcony! Very good location and big apartment. The small village is like from a farytale and you can enjoy the magic from the balcony. Very clean, will come again for sure!
- Great location with a beautiful view and such a lovely host!
This is the most comfortable bed I have slept on in all the weeks travelling to date here in Italy. Pillows fantastic, matress so comfortable, sheets very good quality and absorbent towels which is always a plus.
Our hotess Angela was absolutely fantastic and incredibly helpful.
- Angela was so helpful and the property was very clean and nicely presented
Very warm welcome (thank you Angela)
B&B Al Cuore Del Borgo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Al Cuore Del Borgo offers accommodations in Castelmezzano.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Matera is 31 miles from B&B Al Cuore Del Borgo, and Potenza is 15 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- The owners were absolutely great and lovely, so natural, honest and helpful. They took our luggage up to the hill and back down to the bus stop. They tried their hardest to speak a little English, but we communicated great as I understood some Italian language. They did everything to make us feel comfortable. They send emails in both evenings to ask if everything was okay and nice and warm as it was winter time and cold outside. The breakfast was good.
- the host was extremely nice and attentive. Castelmezzaro is charming. OUr host helped us figure out a great hike, drove us to the start, and kept an eye on our luggage in the car while we walked.
- Theresa and Vincenzo were very friendly and very helpful. We appreciated their advice and assistance.
- This is a very nice B & B accommodation with a spacious kitchen, nice bathroom and a bedroom with breathtaking view of the Lucian Dolomites. A cleaning lady comes every morning to make the beds and replenish the breakfast supplies. An additional touch are the fresh fruits and homebaked cakes. The owners, Vincenzo and Teresa, are friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this place for those who plan to visit the beautiful Castelmezzano.
- Small village but very nice folks. Owner made dinner reservations for us at a super local place.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Panoramica offers pet-friendly accommodations in Castelmezzano, just 31 miles from Matera.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Potenza is 15 miles from La Panoramica, and Viggiano is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from La Panoramica.
- Vista molto suggestiva sul paesino e le dolomiti. Pulito, ben riscaldato. Colazione abbondante ma preconfezionata. Proprietaria gentile e disponibile. Il centro del paese è ztl, si lascia la macchina giù al parcheggio, poi scarsi 10min a piedi, in salita.
l’alloggio dispone di un terrazzo con una bellissima vista, gli spazi sono ideali per due persone.
la proprietaria di casa è molto solare e disponibile.
- Materassi comodissimi panorama stupendo accoglienza super
- mi è piaciuto tutto, dalla disponibilità e gentilezza della proprietaria, dalla pulizia e dal posto.
L’accoglinza e gentilezza
il panorama mozzafiato che sivedeva dal beb la serenita’ e la pace del posto
B&B La casa di Giulietta
One of our best sellers in Castelmezzano! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B La casa di Giulietta offers accommodations in Castelmezzano.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Matera is 31 miles from B&B La casa di Giulietta, and Potenza is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from B&B La casa di Giulietta.
The place is with an amazing view to the picturesque town –
To stay here is a once-in-a-lifetime experience
We waited for a hot breakfast, all the groceries we had in the room came from grocery store ,
the rooms had all the facilities dishes to cook,
The owner of the place Goliath – a wonderful and lovely woman brought us fresh cookies every night
We preferred to buy at the nearby grocery store and cook us a hot breakfast
- We stopped at Castelmezzano on route to Tropea from Matera, and couldn’t have been happier. Fantastic find. Amazing location in the mountains. Very friendly locals. Accommodation perfect in perfect location, for hiking, climbing and travelling. Host was owners mother who was lovely, very knowledgeable, very accommodating and spoke very good English. Nothing was of any trouble to her. The accommodation was good size, with large bedroom, large bed, shower, TV, good size kitchen with cooker, white goods and kitchen table. Good selection for breakfast and cakes for afternoon tea, which were local delicacy and delicious.
- The kindness of the owner and the welcome given. The rooms are spotlessly clean, comfortable and convenient. Highly recommended.
- Very nice view on the astonishing mountains. Guiletta was really nice and explained everything to us. And the city is just breathtaking, only few tourists but absolutely marvelous.
- Excellent, kind staff and fantastic breakfast selection daily. The ability to make our own espresso on demand and have access to a large kitchen/dining area was a nice touch. Room and wiifii excellent too. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone!
- The place is with an amazing view to the picturesque town –
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Albano Di Lucania Basilicata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Albano di Lucania Basilicata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Albano di Lucania Basilicata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Albano di Lucania Basilicata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!