10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Alba Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Alba Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Alba Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alba Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alba Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Alba Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Alba Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Alba Piedmont:
One of our top picks in Alba.Casa Dellatorre is a 5-minute walk from Alba Train Station, and a 1-hour drive from Turin Caselle Airport. This B&B offers rooms with views of the inner courtyard or patio, where breakfast is served in warm weather.The air-conditioned rooms offer free WiFi, vintage style décor and a satellite TV.Breakfast includes sweet and savoury food, and during winter it is served at the café.
- Whenever I need a room in Alba, Casa Dellatore is always my priority choice. It is the perfect place to experience dolce vita (e.g. I had never known that there is perfume envelop made for drawers until I stay there). I am picky on bed and pillow but I always slept well there. Super clean and tidy. And you will have breakfast in a little magical candy cafe which is also run by the owner. Nice location. Great gateway to the famous wine region Barolo and Barbaresco. Great value for money.
This luxury B&B is in the very heart of Alba, just behind the main shopping street and the Truffle fair.
The owners are very kind & attentive, they serve and run everything personal. The breakfast was served in their cafeteria and was very nice. Good pastries, espresso, fruits, fresh orange juice, focaccia & mozzarella sandwich, croissants, etc.
- Everything is really cool in this small hotel. The staff, three sisters, are amazing! The room so charming and the breakfast delicious! We enjoyed a lot and if you are in doubt the only thing that I can say is: go. You will love it!
- They were very accommodating and personal. Helped anyway possible. Enjoyed our stay. Wonderful breakfast.
- Very nice breakfast, friendly staff and lovely interior with a great personal touch.
One of our best sellers in Alba! Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Antecà Maran offers accommodations in Alba. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 20 miles from Antecà Maran, and Asti is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing, the pillows super comfortable, the room well heated, the location stunning.
- Great location surrounded by vineyards within easy reach of Alba. The lady who welcomed us was very friendly and kind. Breakfast includes high quality local products.
- The staff was sooo friendly and accomidating – I think her name was Sabrina, she greeted us every day with a great big friendly smile and prepared us eggs any way we wanted them. She offered us a cappuccino or coffee any way we wanted it. She also put out a beautiful spread on a huge table for us to enjoy: Cheese, breads, sliced meats, fruit, teas, etc. and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Each table out on the patio was set with table cloth, china, silverware and flowers. The house was updated, clean and beautiful.
- They were amazing!!! So friendly… A bit out of town, but they accommodated us. Can’t wait to return.
- Staff was very courteous. Breakfast was nice. Surroundings were beautiful.
Vinoteca La Sacrestia
One of our best sellers in Alba! Located in Alba, 31 miles from Turin, Vinoteca La Sacrestia features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.Acqui Terme is 21 miles from Vinoteca La Sacrestia, and Asti is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 23 miles from the property.
ABOVE: Property access? Rating depends on your meaning. Are you asking about the “Property” as location in town/city – or ‘Parts of the facility? For example, the 2nd floor room is accessible via lift which is important & good but the Property location in the town is less accessible. The response weighs both type of issues.
LIKE: Staff very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Room very spacious, comfortable. Bathroom was fine.
- Feel as tho the owners intensios are good, but she lacked the ability to properly keep the room in good shape? Room was large. Floors were very very dirty. Mattress was no great. Bathroom smelled funny bc the toilet brush was in a holder hung on a wall beside the toilet. The lights (plexi cutout wall sconces) had not been dusted in ages. There was a carpet in the middle of the room that we folded and put under the bed bc it was pretty disgusting….had not been cleaned in a long while. We kept our shoes on while walking around inside to avoid getting our feet dirty. Woke up each morning with some itchy eyes and sneezing…..I assume from all the dust. For the money, can’t really complain much. Had low expectations going there, so it was what it was.
- The staff were outstanding .. So friendly and obliging and helpful. Wonderful location next to San Lorenzo cathedral. Nice breakfast. Should have stayed longer. Recommended.
Central to everything without the usual hotel vibe. Lovely helpful owners. Easy to get access into and out of the city. Lift access upstairs for my mother.
5 minutes out of town to the vineyards.
The breakfast table set fir us with a wonderful selection.
Very spacious for all our clothes. Able to spread and sort our things. Ironing board in the room.
Parking was easy and secure.
Breakfast outside. It’s also a café so coffee was excellent.
Staff were friendly
- ABOVE: Property access? Rating depends on your meaning. Are you asking about the “Property” as location in town/city – or ‘Parts of the facility? For example, the 2nd floor room is accessible via lift which is important & good but the Property location in the town is less accessible. The response weighs both type of issues.
Casa Asso di Coppe B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Asso di Coppe B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alba, just 31 miles from Turin. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Acqui Terme is 21 miles from Casa Asso di Coppe B&B, and Asti is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 23 miles from Casa Asso di Coppe B&B.
- Very hospitable and welcoming – excellent location
- The couple who managed the b&b when we were there were just fantastic and nothing was too much trouble.
- Amazing place, amazing location and fantastic hosts in what is more of a boutique hotel than a B&B! Thank you Paola for making our stay unforgettable!
- In a word we found Casa Asso di Coppe B&B EXCELLENT! Paola and her family were extremely courteous and attentive. The 300 year old multi-storied house is beautiful, well appointed with an eclectic collection of art from around the world. Among the rooms where guests are welcomed to lounge is a library with a wide selection of books. The bedroom where we stayed was spacious and included a sitting room. The private bathroom was modern and well appointed. The breakfast had a nice selection of local delicacies and, if desired, eggs to order. The location of the B&B is ideal and within easy walking distance to the many fine restaurants and other attractions Alba has to offer. Paola and her husband, Gianni, provided useful advice regarding attractions inside and outside Alba, including wineries. Off-street parking is also available. We found a wonderful B&B through Booking.com but discovered a treasure that felt more like a home.
- Es gab ein wunderbares italienisches Frühstück. Sehr nette und zuvorkommende Wirtin. Das Haus ist ein wunderschöner, renovierter Altbau in zentraler Lage. Mit Bildern und Kunsthandwerk liebevoll und individuell ausgestattet.
Located in Alba, 31 miles from Turin, Casa Agnese features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Acqui Terme is 21 miles from Casa Agnese, and Asti is 16 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 23 miles away.
Room is spacious and comfortable.
Owner is very attentive and kind.
Owner’s recommendation of restaurants are
- Alberto is a fantastic host! Informative, helpful and very accommodating. It was a pleasure staying with him. Home made breakfast treats were the icing on the cake!
- Alberto, the owner, was the most welcoming and helpful host I have ever stayed with. He helped us with all aspects of our stay, including the wineries we visited, restaurants, and even our car rental, and it was all wonderful. Rooms are large and comfortable, breakfast delicious. We would stay at Casa Agnese again and again.
Alberto, our host was very helpful and answered all of our questions, helped us with dinner reservations, and recommendations for our winery visits. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good and Alberto was there to help with any request. We would stay here again.
This property is located in the old town, which has many good restaurants and we felt very safe to walk and explore the city.
- Alberto was a wonderful host! He was very easy to get in touch with and greeted us when we arrived. Parking is right on premise and the lot is gated which was nice. The room was beautiful and very comfortable. The bathroom was a great size and made it easy to get ready. Alberto gave us a map of the town which made it easy to navigate and any recommendations he gave us were great! He had breakfast the next morning and it was delicious! I highly recommend staying here! We definitely will if we return!
- Room is spacious and comfortable.
Casa Soave B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Casa Soave B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Alba, just 21 miles from Acqui Terme. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Nintendo Wii, as well as an iPad are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Asti is 16 miles from Casa Soave B&B, and Busca is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 23 miles from Casa Soave B&B.
- Fantastic atmosphere, very kind and helpfully owner. Excelent breakfast..
struttura nuova e molto confortevole. Centro facilmente raggiungibile a piedi, buona colazione.
Accoglienza e ospitalità ottima, oltre le nostre aspettative! Mauro , il gestore , ci ha trattati benissimo , dandoci anche ottimi consigli per la visita di Alba e dintorni!
Posizione ottima , a neanche 5 minuti dal centro a piedi e con parcheggio presso la struttura 🙂
Pulizia camere ottima, arredo in stile moderno con materassi nuovi (comodissimi!) , tv con netflix a disposizione e condizionatore.
Colazione buona con marmellate fatte in casa , yogurt , caffè/latte e the a richiesta , biscotti , brioches e anche qualche cosa di salato (salame e formaggi) ; l’unica cosa che probabilmente manca sono i croissant freschi , ma quella è una mia fissa personale….
In definitiva…ottimo !
Accoglienza puntuale, gentilissima, molto cordiale.
Camera spaziosa perfettamente pulita e dotata di ogni comfort anche più del previsto sia come comoditá che tecnologia.
Colazione abbondante, genuina fatta in casa (il caminetto acceso in sala colazione ha reso tutto più speciale) ci siamo sentiti come in famiglia.
Più che raccomandarlo lo prescriviamo come cura indispensabile per stare bene anche se lontani da casa.
Un grazie alla famiglia Soave.
- Direi che la struttura ha tutto per far sì che si trascorra un momento di vacanza in tutto relax: posizione ottima, gestione impeccabile, gentilezza e professionalità. Da consigliare
B&B Casa Bona
One of our best sellers in Alba! Providing free parking and free Wi-Fi, the family-run B&B Casa Bona is in the historic center of Alba, a 10-minute walk from the city’s train station.Decorated with modern furniture, apartments are stylish and come with parquet floors. They all have an LCD TV and a balcony, plus a full kitchen. You will find a range of ingredients for a self-service breakfast in your apartment, including croissants, cookies, jams, ham and cheese.The staff is available at the front desk 24 hours a day and can recommend local sights and restaurants. The surrounding area is famous for wines and truffles.Alba Cathedral is less than half a mile from Casa Bona B&B. Asti can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
- Casa Bona was an excellent choice for our stay in Alba. We stayed there for 6 nights and used it as a base to explore nearby areas. The B&B has everything you might need, and Massimo and his mother (and their cute dog Lapo) are both lovely people. We even got to taste some delicious homemade apple cake that Massimo’s mum baked. There was a bit of a problem with our booking when we arrived, but Massimo solved the issue immediately by upgrading us to a bigger apartment, at the same cost. I think he handled the situation perfectly. We will definitely recommend Casa Bona to our friends and family!
- Massimo was very helpful and friendly, supplies were replenished daily and nonna baked a cake daily which was a lovely treat. Alba town centre is a five minute walk. The apartment was very clean and was cleaned daily.
- Massimo and his mother are excellent hosts! Very welcoming and Massimo went out of his way to suggest restaurants and wineries to visit – he knows everyone! Excellent recommendations. His mother bakes delicious fruit cakes which are left in the room every afternoon. I loved my stay here! Excellent service and the best value around Alba. Walking distance to Alba historic center. Easy parking. I will return! Grazie Massimo!
- parking directly at the b&b in the private parking lot, reach City Center in 5min by foot, very friendly host, spacious apartement with extra kitchen and balcony, perfect for us for one night in alba.
Massimo the owner such a nice guy !!!.
Definitely the best place to stay in Alba
B&B Douce Maison
Located in Alba, 31 miles from Turin, B&B Douce Maison features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Acqui Terme is 21 miles from B&B Douce Maison, and Asti is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 23 miles from B&B Douce Maison.
- The staff was very friendly, we stayed for six days and the owners gave us a farewell gift of a wine bottle. We could park our car on site in a gated parking. The breakfast is amazing, fresh pastry served at the bar downstairs. The location is right in the center of the town.
- Staff willing to help, even with a bit of language barrier. Loved the room, beautiful. Quiet, even lioved hearing the church bells start their daily ringing.
- Central location, very friendly and accommodating staff, free private parking, flexible breakfast according to what you wanted and good coffee in the bar downstairs.
- Excellent location – right on one of the main piazzas. Big room (even too big for two of us). Inside private parking was very convinient.
The location is fantastic – right in the centre of Alba and with a private car park too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They tried to give us a bottle of wine on our departure and when we declined (because we were flying) insisted we all had a bottle of water for our journey.
The room was spacious and very clean. No view (the courtyard/car park) but it was quiet as a result. The only criticism I can think of is that although our bathroom was huge, the shower was a small cubicle – it could have been a proper walk in shower. However the water pressure was great.
Breakfast was taken upstairs in the dedicated room, or outside in the square. Pastries, coffee and cheese and ham were delicious.
B&B Mary is located in Alba, 29 miles from Turin and 23 miles from Acqui Terme. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Asti is 16 miles from B&B Mary, and Busca is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 23 miles from B&B Mary.
- The hosts were extremelly nice and helpful, they provided us a complete breakfast and they were always ready to face our needs
- Everything – easy parking, clean modern room & bathroom. Excellent breakfast, friendly owners.
- Very charming, comfortable, clean and quiet. Very good breakfast!!! The hosts were helpful and kind. Parking inside the house and very convenient.
VERY POLITE & HELPFUL OWNERS.
ROOM VERY CLEAN AND WARM.
- Marco & Maria were delightful hosts It was obvious they love what they do. They worked extra hard to correct a booking foul-up, and did so on a busy week-end in the area. Convenient location ( if you drive)
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Palazzo D’Argento is located in Alba, just 31 miles from Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Acqui Terme is 21 miles from Palazzo D’Argento, and Asti is 16 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 23 miles from the property.
Great accommodation and warm welcome by the owners.
They helped us with great advices for Alba. Thanks!
- Very nice place in the center of the town, clean, nice decor, comfy bed and our room was very warm which was amazing after walking outside in the cold. We arrived early and the person who was supposed to meet and greet was not there, but (I guess an owner) showed us into our room and we did not see anyone else on the premises until the next morning (it does look like a house with rooms as opposed to a hotel). On check out we were given a bottle of Prosecco which was very nice. Place is called Bed and Breakfast, but not sure they were serving breakfast there, no one mentioned anything about breakfast to us, but we did not mind.
- The owners were charming and the breakfast was very nice. It was nicely decorated and quiet as away from the street.
- Wonderful little bed and breakfast in an absolutely perfect location in the historical center of Alba. The room was immaculate with doors that open out onto a lovely terrace, a beautiful place to enjoy a glass of the region’s many top notch wines. Valentina is friendly and accommodating. Absolutely would recommend for anyone who wants a centrally located place to stay in Alba.
- Unique charming place with extraordinary friendly,personal and serviceminded staff. Breakfast served on private terrace, very unique room decor. Perfect location in center of Alba. Highly recommended as a breakaway from any ordinary hotel.
- Great accommodation and warm welcome by the owners.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Alba Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Alba Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Alba Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Alba Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!