10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Akron Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Akron Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Akron Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Akron Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Akron Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Akron Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Akron Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Akron Pennsylvania:
Historic Smithton Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Historic Smithton Inn offers accommodations in Ephrata. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Lancaster is 12 miles from Historic Smithton Inn, and Paradise is 13 miles away. Middletown Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast is a gourmet delight every day. The accommodations are warm and welcoming. It is a historic property which I find intriguing . Wonderfully comfortable bed and room is large and very accommodating.
- Innkeepers, Rebbeca and Dave, were awesome. Very pleasant, knowledgeable of the area. Would highly recommend! We also found that it was really nice to stay in a bucolic country setting.
- The bed was super comfortable ..great night’s sleep. The breakfast and service excellent. The proprietor gave us great directions to area events. Had a wonderful time! Thank you
- This is an excellent place to stay. Very clean, well appointed and breakfast was fabulous.
- The staff was very friendly. The property location very peaceful.
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the Harvest Moon, a Lancaster bed and breakfast. Come and enjoy a turn of the century Bed and Breakfast, nestled in a timeless part of the world where values and a sense of culture run deep. Come to a place where the romance of horses and buggies roaming the country roads still exists. Come hear our church bells which are still being tolled, and enjoy the area’s fine home baked PA Dutch food which is prevalent in our area restaurants.
- Breakfast was amazing. Bed was very cozy. Loved the room and the decor. The owner was very nice and a great resource for local information. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.
- Host was very professional and friendly. Food was delicious. Handy to all local attractions.
- The B and B is so warm and friendly gives you that lovely feeling. Carl is the perfect host
The host, Carl, was very helpful and attentive. Went out of his way to ensure my daughter and I had a good time during our stay. The French toast with blueberry for breakfast was fabulous. The coffee and cookies for anytime consumption were most welcome, every time we came in from the cold.
Carl recommended good places to see, and eat at. We loved our dinner and ice cream at Lickety Split, just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
The Murder Mystery themed party on New Year’s Eve was good fun, accompanied by wine and delicious homemade pizza, with adequate vegetarian choices.
The inn was charming, in full festive Christmas mode. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom very clean. Enjoyed the toiletries provided during our stay.
- Cleanliness, comfort, Christmas decorations, meal, friendliness.
Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the pool, Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast is located in Ephrata in the region of Pennsylvania, just 13 miles from Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Paradise is 12 miles from Lancaster Ridge Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 28 miles from the property. Middletown Airport is 33 miles away.
- It’s like waking up in a castle, in Ephrata PA.! Huge multilevel suite with comfy furniture overlooking indoor heated pool and outdoor gardens. Delicious breakfast served by delightful hostess. Peaceful retreat, also good base for visiting nearby attractions such as Hershey, Lancaster, Adamstown, and Ephrata. We will be back!
- Friendly, delicious, comfortable, fabulous property! We will return.
- Stunningly beautiful home on five acres, outstanding furnishings, breakfast and amenities. The home has an indoor pool and hot tub which we did not use, but we enjoyed sitting in the pool room, which is neither hot nor humid. Presently the home has three guest rooms. All the guest rooms are large and beautifully and tastefully decorated. Our king bed was comfortable, and everything was immaculate. There is not a thing I could think of that a guest would want that is not provided. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate available all day from a Keurig machine, along with home-backed muffins. Susan is a gourmet cook, and the two breakfasts we enjoyed would put any gourmet restaurant to shame. The landscaping is peaceful, restful and colorful with extensive flowering plants. The owners are friendly and helpful. Surrounding area is dotted with large estate-type homes and fields of varying crops. A wonderful place to stay.
- What a hidden gem in Ephrata. Beautiful accommodations including a pool and hot tub. Peaceful setting and wonderful hosts. Highly recommend.
- The room was very spacious and offered all the amenities you could want, comfortable bed, clean room, wonderful huge bathroom shower and dressing area. The breakfast in the AM was delightful. the presentation, the taste, the amount. No shortcuts at this place. The indoor pool was awesome, clean, large and the hot tub was the added bonus.
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Lancaster. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 11 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 25 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast.
Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
The location is also perfect for sight seeing – just about 10 minutes drive from Lititz.
- Beautiful, spotless home. Amazing, friendly, family-like hospitality! Great breakfast and conversation. Close enough to shopping, entertainment, historical sites, fun and fine foods.
- Beautiful house, clean and very well maintained. Friendly and hospitable hosts. Delicious breakfast and nice kitchen amenities.
- Nothing was left to chance. Scott and Diane thought of absolutely everything to make our stay extraordinary.
- Bed was tad high, very fluffy. Stepping out of the shower onto heated floor a treat! Custom made dining table that seats twelve (3 per side) unique and great for verbal in all directions was wonderful. Let Diane arrange activities, even before arriving. Go to OREGON DAIRY restaurant, super grocery and bakery that even makes wedding cakes … all this under one roof! Pretty incredible!
- Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
Greystone Manor is located in Bird in Hand, just 6 miles from Lancaster.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Paradise is 3.5 miles from Greystone Manor, and Hershey is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Super comfy bed. Definitely what I needed before my competition.
- Beautiful and as expected for a B & B. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was professional.
- The bed was soft foam and wonderful and Angela and hubby great hosts and decorated for Christmas! Chickens on property was great….
- Feeling of home. Warm and comfortable. Beautifully decorated for Christmas!
- The bed was awesome so comfortable it was a wonderful experience
The Hollinger House
One of our best sellers in Lancaster! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Hollinger House offers accommodations in Lancaster, just 9 miles from Paradise. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hershey is 28 miles from The Hollinger House, and York is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 29 miles from The Hollinger House.
- lovely stay at the Hollinger House….delightful host! our room was clean..bed was comfortable & the breakfast was delicious!! our host provided everything we needed!!
- The entire stay start to finish was excellent. The outward appearance of home to the greeting from Brandy. The home is gorgeous room accommodations were comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing. Breakfast was delicious. Teddy and Brandy were absolutely amazing and will come back in spring to see more of Lancaster and boom daughter her own room.
- Excellent gourmet breakfast–Mediterranean quiche, fresh fruit, Amish sausage, great coffee. Loved all the charm of the antique furniture and all the history of the old refurbished mansion. Couple who took care of everything were gracious and personable. Bed was comfortable. Room was cozy.
- Wonderful place to stay. Beautiful and comfortable, great breakfasts, friendly staff.
- Breakfasts were delicious, beautiful location and close to Lancaster. The hosts were amazing. Very pleasant and relaxed. I highly recommend this B&B.
Brownstone Colonial Inn
This 1790 restored farmhouse in Reinholds, Pennsylvania features plank floors, handcrafted period furniture and gardens. Located among Mennonite farmland, this B&B is 2.3 miles from Galen Hall Golf & Country Club.A full country breakfast is provided each morning at the Brownstone Colonial Inn. It includes fruits grown on the premise, homemade pastries and jams, along with a hot dish. The original smokehouse boasts an open-hearth fireplace and brick floors.Antique shopping in downtown Adamstown is 5.9 miles from the Colonial Brownstone Inn. The Ephrata Cloister is a 20-minute drive away.Lofty windowsills and a private bathroom are offered in every room. Each room is uniquely decorated and features antique furnishings.Guests can relax by the fishpond or stroll through the gardens. Bicycle rentals may be arranged through the B&B.
Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
We loved hearing the spring peepers outside as we went to sleep.
- Colonial style home and decorating were simply fantastic. Bed and linens were comfy. Nice and peaceful!
If you are tired of staying in a motel or hotel, consider this B&B as a pleasant alternative.
I stayed two nights and had two breakfasts which were both terrific. The food was
served hot and there was always enough for anyone who wanted seconds. Brenda
and Mark make you feel right at home as soon as you walk through the door. The
rooms are clean and well appointed. I highly recommend the Brownstone Colonial Inn.
- Absolutely loved everything about Brownstone Inn. Gorgoues room, delightful breakfast, super friendly owners. I highly recommend this place.
- Outstanding owners! My family and I enjoyed the time we spent with the Millers. We plan on visiting again!
- Beautiful old home, attention to detail with all decor. Kind & informative host. Beds were very comfortable.
Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B
Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B is located in Brunnerville, 11 miles from Lancaster and 15 miles from Paradise. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hershey is 21 miles from Hammer Creek Hideaway B&B, and York is 29 miles away. Middletown Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast and evening snacks, this Bird in Hand bed and breakfast features rooms with a cable TV. The Sight & Sound Theatre is a 10-minute drive away.A DVD player and a sitting area are available in each room at the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. A microwave and refrigerator are included as well. The private bathrooms all have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites, which has pool access at a sister property. Meeting rooms are available on site.The Water’s Edge Mini Golf is just over half a mile from Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. The National Toy Train Museum is only 4 miles away.
- The suite was beautiful. I have paid twice the amount for rooms that did not compare. We were delighted with the decor, comfortable bed, minor touches like dishes and cups. The bathroom fixtures were beautiful. I loved my stay at the Bird-in-Hand Suites.
- Absolutely loved everything! Will definitely be back!
- The staff who greeted us were very informative and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable with an amazing view of horses grazing in a field. The full deck was a nice bonus to enjoy the summer night. I would highly recommend this property.
- The layout and welcoming look of the room. The temperature in room. The front desk staff were very friendly and informative.
- It was like staying at home, very comfortable and spacious. Room was very quiet for being right along Route 340. Complimentary beverages and snacks in the evening.
The Australian Walkabout Inn
The Australian Walkabout Inn is located in Lancaster, 6 miles from Paradise and 30 miles from Hershey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.York is 26 miles from The Australian Walkabout Inn, and Reading is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Lynn the inn keeper was so friendly and kind – it was like visiting a friend
- Breakfast was wonderful. Lynne was a gracious hostess. There was wine to have in livingroom to enjoy while getting to know other guests.
- Lemon poppyseed muffins, wine. Sausage was good which explains my ? for question on how I liked the bacon.
- Very nice accommodations, the innkeepers are very friendly and knowledgeable of the area.
- First foray into a bed and breakfast but great experience! Loved the location! Just 10 minutes from the outlets and civilization. Quiet area. Turkey hill dairy on corner. All food close by. Hot tub!!! Cozy. Support this place. They deserve your business!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Akron Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Akron Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Akron Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Akron Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!