10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Agrano Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Agrano Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Agrano Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agrano Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agrano Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Agrano Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Agrano Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Agrano Piedmont:
B&B Il barocco
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Omegna, 27 miles from Lugano, B&B Il barocco features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saas-Fee is 28 miles from B&B Il barocco, and Locarno is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 22 miles from B&B Il barocco.
- Very nice owner, home made fruit coctail to breakfast. All perfect!
- Beautiful, cosy B&B with a delightful host, very comfy bed and sumptuous breakfast. Spotlessly clean and lovely ensuite.
- Host was amazing. She tried to help us as much as possible. She provided beach towels, let us leave our luggage the next day until we left by train and arranged some gluten free options for breakfast at short notice. She really couldn’t have done more. Breakfast was extensive too.
- We stayed here for 3 nights at the begining of June, all I can say is our room was amazing (upper floor,attic room). The B&B is located on the top floor of a very old,circa 18th Century,traditional French townhouse.The owner is happy to help in anyway possible even thought her English is limited,everything is kept immaculate.Breakfast is served when you want it and is of traditional continental fair, with a serving of fresh fruit for each couple. Parking can be found a short walk away and is free of charge. Omegna has plenty to do and things to see, market day is Thursday. If you stay here you will not be disappointed.
- Charming house and rooms in a charming village. Good breakfast
B&B Cà di pom
B&B Cà di pom is located in Omegna, just 28 miles from Lugano. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. A TV is featured.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saas-Fee is 30 miles from B&B Cà di pom, and Locarno is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 21 miles from B&B Cà di pom.
- As the appartment is difficult to reach due to very narrow roads, the owners met us close by and transferred all of our luggage both to and from the property. Charming appartment in beautiful small villlage.
Ottima accoglienza. I proprietari sono molto gentili, carini e accorti.
Il monolocale è curato nei dettagli e risulta accogliente.
Dotato di letto matrimoniale e lettino, cucina e tutto l’occorrente per poter cucinare.
Inoltre nel frigo e nella dispensa vi è tutto il necessario per una ricca colazione. Anche qui c’è un’attenzione ai dettagli e alle varie preferenze.
Ca di pom è immerso nel silenzio e nella natura. Ottimo luogo per rilassarsi.
La camera è molto spaziosa e accogliente. E’ dotata di qualsiasi comfort, cucina super fornita, bagno pulitissimo. I proprietari sono molto gentili e disponibili.
Ritornerò non appena mi sarà possibile per godermi un po’ di relax che mi ha offerto questa struttura!
- Accoglienza, gentilezza e cortesia veramente eccellenti! Ci siamo trovati ottimamente in tutto. Grazie
Proprietario davvero gentile e disponibile.
Cucina ben attrezzata e casa molto bella e pulita. Ricca prima colazione.
Lavanda e Rosmarino
Lavanda e Rosmarino is located in Miasino, just 29 miles from Lugano.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Stresa is 8 miles from Lavanda e Rosmarino, and Varese is 19 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The B&B is located on the hill with wonderful views. Very friendly and helpful hosts. We wanted to walk to Orta San Guilo and Dario was so kind to pick us up from lake after dinner. Very clean house with huge bathroom and very nice breakfast with local products.
- The room and the bathroom were very spacious and clean. The owners were diligent and helpful. The breakfast was nice.
- We love the family welcome and very friendly and helpful hosts. We like the outside area with a wonderful view down to the lake and the mountains. The breakfast was individual and first class with products from local farmers and Home made cake. We would love to return.favu
- Very clean and comfortable. The husband and wife owners are very friendly and helpful. Very nice breakfast with local products and freshly baked cakes.
- The breakfast was really perfect. It is definitive not Italien style. You got everything you need and the host even baked a cake every second day to make you more happy. Super nice. You felt immediately like home and the view from the breakfast area and the rooms were amazing – direct to the lake. This is true holiday feeling.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, B&B Miramonti is located in Armeno in the region of Piemonte, just 28 miles from Lugano. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Saas-Fee is 31 miles from B&B Miramonti, and Locarno is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 19 miles from B&B Miramonti.
- Die Gastgeber waren über die Maßen freundlich und unglaublich hilfsbereit. Wir haben uns richtig wohl gefühlt. Übrigens war der Ausblick vom Balkon auf die Berge hinreißend.
La gentillesse et l’accessibilité des propriétaires, l’effort pour communiquer dans notre langue.
Une grande place pour garer la voiture (mais un accès difficile par une ruelle très étroite). La mise à disposition d’un logement très spacieux. L’endroit n’est pas facile à atteindre, mais c’est au calme, proche de la nature, on y est très bien.
La cuisine avec uniquement des produits naturels (car nous avons aussi pu manger avec les propriétaires le soir), sans artifices, simple et bonne.
(Attention, pour information, il y a de la moquette dans la chambre. A savoir.)
- Ambiente famigliare, spazi aperti e puliti. La gentilezza e l’apertura di Kathleen è stata la parte più piacevole del soggiorno. La colazione era ricca ed ottima con prodotti biologici e fatti in casa (marmellata di lamponi da loro coltivati, pane fatto in casa, torta con farina integrale deliziosa, ecc.). Posto tranquillo e possibilità di cenare in casa (Ho mangiato un riso alla zucca buonissimo e abbondante).
- Gutes vollwertiges Frühstück, Familie legt wert auf gesunde Nahrung, selbstgebackenes Brot immer hilfreich
Sehr freundliche Aufnahme – vielen Dank an Kathleen und ihre Familie!
Auch der Ort ist lohnend, wenn auch etwas abgelegen: ich war noch auf dem Motterone, wo man auch hinwandern kann, aber auch mit dem Auto gut hinkommt, und in Orta san Giulio, wo mir die Parkplatztips von Kathleen sehr geholfen haben. Eine gute Badestelle am See ist noch vor der Halbinsel gleich beim Kreisverkehr rechts abbiegen.
La Torre Di Nonio
Housed in a historical building with original stone and wood features, La Torre Di Nonio offers rooms with lake or garden views. It is in Nonio, 0.9 miles from Lake Orta shores.Free BBQ facilities are available in the garden, and free WiFi is also provided. Breakfast is offered daily, either in the comfort of your room or outdoors. There is a shared kitchen for guests to enjoy.Located on the ground or on the third floor, en suite rooms features parquet floors and an outdoor seating area or a balcony. The private bathrooms come with a shower and hairdryer.La Torre Di Nonio is 3.1 miles from Omegna. Orta San Giulio is a 25-minute drive away.
- Very friendly owner. Because there were no other guest on the groundfloor we got two rooms instead of one. We were offerd wine, grapes etc.
- When you get there you arrive in a steep village with very narrow streets, it is beautiful to see that nothing has change in years, only beautiful renovated houses, like La Torre di Nonio, impressive. The owners are incredibly friendly, relaxed and helpful, beautiful people. The rooms are big, clean, with direct acces to the comunal garden. You wake up with a very tasty breakfast with home made cake, perfect begin of the day. The village is very authentic with not so many tourist, near to Orta St Giulio, which is a impressive old town, great environment and fortunately with no masa tourism. In Nonio is also just one local restaurant with the best pizza, really italian food and atmosphere. We are very happy that we stayed there with our 2 kids, good start from our trip to italy.
- Our wonderful hosts went out of their way to help us. When the weather got bad (as in torrential rain and hail), Gianni even drove us to a restaurant and picked us up after our meal. Thank you, Gianni and Chiara, for making us feel so welcome.
- Great location, charming view at the room on the upper floor, friendly and helpful staff. I’d surely return there for a relaxing weekend. Recommended surely for those, especially couples, who would like to spend some time around Orta Lake.
The room on the tower has all the amenities, is quiet and has beautiful views over Lake Orta and the surrounding mountains. Perfect for a couple or a couple with one/two children.
Nonio is a tiny, charming little village just above the western shore of the lake: if you like historic places with true character, you’ll enjoy Nonio as your base in the Varese lake district.
Chiara and Gianni are wonderful hosts: they are passionate about meeting people and showing them all the beauty around lake Orta.
We will be back!
B&B LAKE ORTA
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B LAKE ORTA offers accommodations in Omegna, just 28 miles from Lugano.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saas-Fee is 28 miles from B&B LAKE ORTA, and Locarno is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The smile, the modern room and bath room, the délicious breakfast.
- very nice apartment, clean and friendly staff, great breakfast
Kind caring host most accommodating and helPful ever. Wow
Breakfast fantastic delicious hand picked blue berries
Most authentic experience possible. I was blown away
- La simplicité et la gentillesse du propriétaire, la propreté, le calme, la vue, la salle de bain, le capuccino
Dimensioni: stanza, bagno con doccia molto grande, parcheggio interno.
Vista lago, comodità alla passeggiata ed ai ristoranti.
Colazione, per i miei gusti, straordinaria.
Disponibilità, cortesia e gentilezza a livello massimi.
Located in Quarna Sotto, 30 miles from Lugano, B&B Guglielmina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saas-Fee is 27 miles from B&B Guglielmina, and Locarno is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 24 miles from B&B Guglielmina.
- The guesthouse situated in a quiet village, not far from a belvedere place where you can admire the beautiful Lake Orta and its surroundings. Very friendly hosts and very attentive to the needs of tourists, spacious and very clean room with a fully equipped common kitchen, a shared living room and a small terrace where you can enjoy a coffee, a drink or just relax. The breakfast not very varied, but good and sufficient.
- Absolutely amazing! DIY breakfast with everything provided so no time constraints, items provided included boiled eggs, freshly home made tarts, bread, fruit, tea, coffee, cereal. The place was immaculate, very well equipped and looked after. Valerio (host) was wonderful, very polite and welcoming, wouldn’t stop at anything to help us (he even called the local restaurant and asked them to wait up for us as we were running late). Parking provided. Free wifi. Beautiful garden area. Beautiful area.
- Accueil très chaleureux, lieu très propre, calme, reposant, bien équipé
- la tranquillita’ del luogo che ti traspette pace, la grande ospitalita’ e cortesia che ci hanno manifestato prima, durante e anche dopo il nostro soggiorno. Beh che dire altro se non che e’ andato tutto magnificamente.
- Servizio ottimo, sia sul piano dell’igene, che dello spazio, che su quello della colazione.
La Casa di Nonna
Featuring free WiFi, La Casa di Nonna offers accommodations in Pella, just 31 miles from Saas-Fee.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Stresa is 10 miles from La Casa di Nonna, and Varese is 21 miles from the property. Malpensa Airport is 20 miles away.
- The hostess and all the neighbors around are the most helpful and cheerful people! The room is small but so cozy and very authentic. My friends and I enjoyed staying there very much.
- Se non avete grosse pretese è ottimo, soprattutto considerando il prezzo basso. Non manca nulla, molto pulito e colazione buona. Parcheggio e ristorante a pochi metri, santuario della Madonna del Sasso a soli 10 minuti di macchina con il panorama più bello sul lago d’Orta.
- È davvero una situazione bellissima dove senti rispetto e ti coinvolge a sentirti a casa tua nessun disagio e la colazione pronta sul tavolo con tanto di bigliettino una cosa magnifica ❤ per la ragazza nulla da ridire davvero gentile.
- Posizione panoramica, parcheggio pubblico gratuito a pochi passi, staff gentile e disponibile, colazione ok (biscotti, merendine, pane, fette biscottate, nutella, miele, marmellata, latte, tè, caffè, succo d’arancia, burro, formaggio e prosciutto), buon rapporto qualità/prezzo
- Sehr Gastfreundlich und Nett, sehr Sauber, Frühstück für Italien überdurchschnittlich gut.
Fattoria Del Pino
Fattoria Del Pino is located in Orta San Giulio, 28 miles from Lugano and 30 miles from Locarno. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is ticket service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Stresa is 7 miles from Fattoria Del Pino, and Varese is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malpensa Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Very quiet place, next to the forest. We enjoyed silence. It’s easy to find, and also not fr from Orta San Giulio.
- Very good breakfast, amazing view from the balcony, kind and helpful hosts.
It was the perfect escape from Genoa and the coast before our flight back to New Zealand.
Would like to stay longer.
- Very clean and elegant, staff very friendly, quiet.
- The most genuinely welcoming hosts imaginable. FANTASTIC value for money: our very low rate included not only gourmet meals but even local wines and artisanal desserts!! Wow!
Locanda di Orta
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Locanda di Orta offers pet-friendly accommodations in Orta San Giulio. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Lugano is 30 miles from Locanda di Orta, and Stresa is 9 miles away. Malpensa Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Great location, in the middle of beautiful Orta. Very nice staff. Breakfast ok for Italian standard.
- Very nice and cute hotel. Staff was really nice and very helpful. Parking isn’t right in front of the door but I found that added to the quaintness of the hotel. My only regret is that I didn’t stay longer.
- A very compact, incredibly clean, cleverly furnished and well organised room, with a great shower in a very central location very close to the lake.
- Beautiful room with amazing zacuzzi bath . Very well equipped toilet/shower room. Rooms exceptionally clean.
The property is located in the very heart of Orta. Although not easy to reach by car, since it is in a pedestrian area, I was contacted in advance to be made aware of the best place to leave the car, so parking was actually painless. The staff is young, very efficient and professional, still being particularly nice and making us feel cozy.
We also enjoyed the restaurant, that has earned one étoile Michelin, fully deserved as we could see by ourselves: a very elegant meal, a very well balanced menu and a fabulous carte des vins, with the breath taking view of the lake from a confortable terrace.
I can hardly imagine something more to ask for our stay.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Agrano Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Agrano Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Agrano Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Agrano Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!