10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Agliano Terme Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Agliano Terme Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Agliano Terme Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agliano Terme Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agliano Terme Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Agliano Terme Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Agliano Terme Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Agliano Terme Piedmont:
Locanda Pastura – La Ghersa
Located in Agliano Terme, 12 miles from Alba, Locanda Pastura – La Ghersa features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.Acqui Terme is 13 miles from Locanda Pastura – La Ghersa, and Asti is 8 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Lovely helpful owner and clean decent accomodation at a reasonable price. Great location in Agliano Terme.
- The wine tasting tour was what made this stay so good. Massimo was a wonderful host and took the time to really make it a memorable experience.
- The room was nice and clean, in the quiet town of Agliano. Osteria La Milonga is literally downstairs for a decent dinner, and 4 walking trails are available, starting just around the corner. The owners offer a complimentary wine tour and tasting, which was excellent.
- LETTO MOLTO COMODO. POSSIBILITA’ DI CUOCERSI IL CIBO. PERSONALE MOLTO GENTILE E DISPONIBILE. A DUE PASSI DAL CENTRO DEL PAESE
- La posizione e la gentilezza e cortesia del titolare. La degustazione dei vini presso l’Azienda la Ghersa del titolare del B&B.
B&B Il Convento
One of our top picks in Montegrosso dʼAsti – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, B&B Il Convento is located in Montegrosso dʼAsti in the region of Piemonte. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alba is 13 miles from B&B Il Convento, and Acqui Terme is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 36 miles from the property.
We had an excellent experience in this lovely b&b. The place was beautiful, and we had a clean, spacious and private room.
Dominique and Catherine were extremely nice and pleasant and cooked us a great breakfast.
They welcomed us with a bottle of wine, ice cream by the pool, and lovely conversations 🙂
We would love to come back and stay in their lovely place.
The hosts were absolutely charming. They could not do enough for us and made sure that each day we had a good itinerary. They booked us superb restaurants each evening and ensured that we reached them safely.
They were extremely kind and helpful but never intrusive.
Breakfasts were superb and freshly cooked for us by our hostess and eaten on the delightful terrace
The accommodation was extremely comfortable and the location excellent for visiting all the beautiful area around Asti and Alba. We hope to return to this lovely home.
- Great hosts , beautiful house . Excellent breakfast . All round very very good stop over for us
- We truly enjoyed the great hospitality, clean and comfortable room and the delicious breakfast. The house is beautiful and it was a shame that only had time to make a quick stop at this lovely B&B.
- Es war wie bei Freunden! Herausragende Herzlichkeit und perfektes Ambiente
- We had an excellent experience in this lovely b&b. The place was beautiful, and we had a clean, spacious and private room.
Langhe Country House
One of our top picks in Neive.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Langhe Country House is located in Neive in the region of Piemonte, just 5 miles from Alba. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Acqui Terme is 17 miles from Langhe Country House , and Asti is 12 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Great little stay in the wine region. The place is beautiful and the shower is amazing. Hosts are great and make you feel really comfortable.
Exactly the best “country-house” I’ve ever been!
Nadia and Alessandro make you feel at home, with a super elegant touch in the service and design of their amazing place.
We’ll definetely come back in September to better enjoy the weather, the swimming pool and the amazing view on wine-yards!
- Everything was perfect. The fireplace was great in December. Will comee back during the summer to try the pool.
- Beautiful setting. Stylish decor in the rooms and living room. Amazing breakfast. Hosts so lovely and helpful
- The beauty of the property and room are unparalleled. This was by far the nicest place we stayed on our 4 week European vacation – this includes a number of 5 star hotels. My husband and I wished we had booked more nights here. If this is your base for touring the Italian countryside you won’t be disappointed. The cleanliness was immaculate and the bathroom was very modern. I felt so relaxed here because it was so beautiful and clean.
La Cascina Della Musica
One of our best sellers in Costigliole dʼAsti! Located in Costigliole dʼAsti, 10 miles from Alba, La Cascina Della Musica features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Acqui Terme is 15 miles from La Cascina Della Musica, and Asti is 8 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 33 miles from the property.
It was a very positive suprise for me. Everithing was perfect. The rooms were clean, people very nice. The breakfast was delicious. The give us for long trip small pile of cakes. Very impressive.
Thank you for a visit.
- Very charming country site boutique-like hotel. Tastefully restored and with a sweet and hospital family who do everything to make the stay pleasant. Can only recommend!
Wonderful wonderful stay! We really enjoyed everything about this location.
Owners are very friendly, helpful and dedicated! They even arranged for a great dinner at the location because we stayed in with our baby.
Delicious breakfast with homemade cookies and cakes!
Great Pool and amazing views.
We and our relatives love to come again!
- The place was stunning, the view beautiful and the people very nice! We had an amazing breakfast with home cooked pastries and cakes that were freshly made. The pool was also very nice and in the area are lovely restaurants.
- La cordialità della sig.ra Fulvia. I dolci fatti personalmente da lei. D
- It was a very positive suprise for me. Everithing was perfect. The rooms were clean, people very nice. The breakfast was delicious. The give us for long trip small pile of cakes. Very impressive.
Holiday home Ca’ del Cinema
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday home Ca’ del Cinema offers accommodations in Mombercelli, just 15 miles from Alba. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 13 miles from Holiday home Ca’ del Cinema, and Asti is 7 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Cdo gje ishte shume mire. Dhomat ishin te medha dhe te arreduara bukur. Pronaret e B&B ishin shume te sjellshem dhe mikeprites. Na ndihmuar me cdo kerkese qe kishim. Ambjentet ishin shume te pastra. Mengjesi tipik italian. Do te ktheheshim me shume deshire ne te njejtin vend. Vendndodhja ishte shume e pershtatshme per te shetitur ne zonen e Asti, Alba dhe Torino. Vertet nje qendrim shume i mire!
- Great breakfast, very nice and helpful “lady of the house” with a lot of knowledge of the surroundings. Place was very close to the village center. Very comfy beds.
- I’ve stayed in a ton of places over the years in many different countries but it’s safe to say that this amazing b&b is one of the very best. The atmosphere is so special and homey and the host and hostess are such fantastic people and went above and beyond to help and accommodate our needs for the most perfect stay. Really I can’t thank you enough! We loved everything about it, everything is comfortable from the common areas, to the rooms to the bathrooms. The breakfast is varied even though we were the only couple staying that night.
- Beautifully appointed rooms with dizzying view, very generous size, well-designed and well-equipped (lots of hangers, great AC, lots of logical places to place our objects, excellent wi-fi), stylish bathrooms with state-of-the-art-fixtures. Our hosts were incredibly welcoming, attentive, thoughtful and put together a beautiful breakfast of delicious home-made cakes, seasonal fruit, home-made pancakes and LOTS more. Plus excellent cappucinos.
– very friendly B&B owners with warm welcome
– fine furniture and fireplace into the living room
– silent room for a good sleep
– nice and very full breakfast
– good wifi
C’ Era Una Volta
Located in Canelli in the region of Piemonte, 12 miles from Alba, C’ Era Una Volta features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Acqui Terme is 11 miles from C’ Era Una Volta, and Asti is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Alessandro was very friendly host, and the dinner I had at the osteria was delicious and good value. Happy they had good vegetarian options! Bonus was the donkeys outside my door!
- La doccia, gli accappatoi a disposizione, due comodi cuscini per persona
- tutto molto curato personale gentile disponibile atmosfera famigliare cibo ottimo camere confortevoli
- L’accoglienza e la disponibilità sono di certo un paio delle tante cose che caratterizzano questo posto, tanto che noi torniamo ogni anno da quattro anni a fare dei weekend presso questa struttura.
- Nel parcheggio, visto il clima gelato del periodo, a disposizione per ogni auto ci sono delle coperte per coprire il parabrezza nella notte. Una simile attenzione non l’ho trovata neanche in Canada. La location, immersa nella fascia collinare attorno a Canelli, risulta silenziosissima, come pure la camera dove non si avverto i rumori di quelle adiacenti. Camera spaziosa, caldissima, con bagno/doccia e, cosa non da tutti, l’accappatoio. Ristorante collocato sotto le camere, potrebbe migliorare la qualità dei primi (divertente l’uso di un piatto a forma di bottiglia), non ho provato i secondi (avevano comunque una bella presentazione e profumo), ottimi i dolci.
Bed and Breakfast Cascina Beccaris
Featuring free WiFi, Bed and Breakfast Cascina Beccaris offers accommodations in Costigliole dʼAsti, just 11 miles from Alba. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Acqui Terme is 14 miles from B&B Cascina Beccaris, and Asti is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 34 miles from Bed and Breakfast Cascina Beccaris.
- Hospitality was excellent. Nice and clean rooms and a really good breakfast.
- Lovely spot in the Piedmont countryside surrounded by vineyards. Very clean, comfortable beds and good shower. The hosts were extraordinary, they went out of their way to make us feel welcomed. Breakfasts were generous and delicious. Great value.
Direi tutto, immerso in un vigneto splendido, i proprietari sono stati speciali, cordiali al punto da sentirli quasi amici.
La colazione è stata fantastica con la torta alla nocciola formaggi e affettati.Nulla
- alles zu unserer grössten Zufriedenheit. Sehr sehr freundliche zuvorkommende Menschen. Perfekte Gastgeber
- Herzlicher Empfang und sehr freundliche Gastgeber, gutes Frühstück mit Schinken und Käse der Region. Das Zimmer ist neuwertig eingerichtet mit Küchenzeile, ruhig gelegen und groß, wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Renzo macht einen guten Rotwein. Gute Empfehlungen für Einkauf und Essen.
Locanda Marchesi Alfieri
Located in San Martino Alfieri, 27 miles from Turin, Locanda Marchesi Alfieri features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Alba is 9 miles from Locanda Marchesi Alfieri, and Acqui Terme is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 30 miles from Locanda Marchesi Alfieri.
- Location is great! Castle and wine-cellar tour with wine-tasting was excellent. The reception provided a nice list of good/recommended restaurants and bars in the region. We tried two and both were really good.
- Location & staff absolute great. Castle / garden is a dream.
- The wine of course, and a lovely open fire. The lady who greeted us was knowledgeable and gracious.
- Very nice location with cozy apartments. The staff is super kind and helpful. Very very recommended.
- Stuning estate and surroundings, huge room, very convenient kitchenette shared with other room. Beautiful living room shared with other room.
One of our top picks in Castagnole Lanze – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Dimora Cortese is located in Castagnole Lanze, just 7 miles from Alba.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Acqui Terme is 17 miles from Dimora Cortese, and Asti is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Very attentive and friendly host. Very clean room. Excelent to relax a few days
- The atmosphere of the hotel was very cozy. The owner was really friendly. There were water, yogurt, and fruits complimentary all the time for guests. The breakfast was good both sweet and salty. Most of sweets and bread were self-made. In the village there were a few restaurants open also on Sundays.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of owner. For Italy decent breakfast. Can be highly recommended.
- Our host was outstanding. We loved the property and setting in a small, quiet town. The Location was convenient for winery visits throughout the region.
- The property is excellent. The rooms are clean, big and very comfortable. The breakfast is very good as well. You can’t go wrong staying here and use it as a base for visits to nearby wine producers or just drivning around looking at the beautiful landscape.
La Collina dei Conigli
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, La Collina dei Conigli is located in Castel Boglione in the region of Piemonte, just 17 miles from Alba. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Acqui Terme is 6 miles from La Collina dei Conigli, and Asti is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 32 miles from La Collina dei Conigli.
- Flavia and Roberto are the perfect hosts! The B&B is beautifully located in the middle of the vineyards with a lovely garden and a swimming pool. Rooms are spacious and very well equipped! Breakfast doesn’t leave any wish unfulfilled. A jewel!
This Bed and Breakfast is one as every B&B should be.
Top charming and professional hosts, top room, top breakfast, nice garden and swimming pool.
Just a perfect day !
- Great location, very nice room and extremely comfortable bed, very tasty breakfast and last but not least lovely hosts!! Thank you!!
- The breakfast with home made cakes, the pool and the extremely friendly owners who will help you with everything and give the best advice for bike tours or restaurants for example. And the bed is really comfy.
- Lovely hosts, Flavia and Roberto. Scenery location, spacious room and garden. Tasty homemade breakfast. Excellent advices on local typical restaurants. All in all 12 out of 10
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Agliano Terme Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Agliano Terme Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Agliano Terme Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Agliano Terme Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!